• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

PEDOPHILE & HUMAN TRAFFICKING - BUSTS - THREAD

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DR3hYKDU8AANsaq.jpeg

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Probably getting 3 squares but not from a 5 star restaurant. Not the best makeup, hair products, sitting on concrete, thin mattress, stainless toilet with no privacy...takes its toll. Weight loss, muscle loss...quite the fall, when you had billionaires at your beck and call, private jets waiting with caviar and pricey beverages chilled, at your disposal. ...'we'll drink and dance with one hand free, and have the world so easily, oh we'll be a sight to see...back in the high life again!'...Steve Winwood

Hope she makes it to trial.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One thing I've thought about recently is what ever happened to Ellen, or Tom Hanks?

I'm sure I'm leaving some other 'stars' out of the mix, but it seems they've dropped off the radar...

They used to be twitting and stuff all the time.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bill Gates is the number 2 funder of the WHO.
Bill Gates own the GAVI Institute
Bill Gates owns the ID2020
Bill Gates is in charge of global vaccine creation and distribution
Bill Gates did business with Jeffrey Epstein AFTER his conviction for child sex crimes and lied about it
Bill Gates' wife sought legal counsel when this became widely known in 2019 and is now separated from him
Bill Gates biggest financial contributor and top 5 wealthiest man Warren Buffett withdrew from Gates Foundation two weeks ago.
Bill Gates is besties with disgraced Anthony Fauxci.
Are Bill Gates' intentions honorable or just a good natured bumbling nerd?
If you cannot sew this together, you are beyond help. Sorry. Not sorry.

NYT: Bill Gates repeatedly met with Jeffrey Epstein​

Oct. 15, 2019
A new report is shedding light on a surprising relationship between the late Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Gates. New York Times columnist James Stewart joins Stephanie Ruhle with reporting on their meetings and to discuss his new book, “Deep State: Trump, the FBI, and the Rule of Law.”

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
One thing I've thought about recently is what ever happened to Ellen, or Tom Hanks?

I'm sure I'm leaving some other 'stars' out of the mix, but it seems they've dropped off the radar...

They used to be twitting and stuff all the time.
mike-aw-oprah-winfrey-instagram-tom-hanks-only-talks-for-wapo-41567008~2.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Human trafficking operations thwarted in three states – 82 arrested, 31 rescued including 4-year-old​

Posted by: Gregory Hoyt|July 3, 2021 |CategoriesFeatured, Must Reads, News
Share:
Human trafficking operations that were taking place within three states – California, Kansas, and Missouri – were recently thwarted by local and federal authorities in June.
Between the human trafficking operations busted, reportedly over 40 victims were rescued and over 100 arrests were made across the operations.
1625449252778.png

According to a press release from ICE, the human trafficking operations taking place in Kansas and Missouri resulted in 82 arrests and 31 victims rescued.

The agency noted that the operation took place between June 17th and June 26th, where investigations were being conducted in Wichita, Kansas, Independence, Missouri and Kansas City, Missouri.

Of the 31 victims rescued during the operation, 14 of the victims were cited as being children – with the youngest of the victims being 4-years-old.

According to the release from ICE, the operation was conducted by Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), along with Wichita Police Department, the Kansas Bureau of Investigation, Kansas Highway Patrol and numerous other state, local and federal agencies.

The 82 suspects referenced in the press release “will be charged with crimes related to soliciting prostitution, commercial sex trafficking, sodomy, narcotics violations, felony assault on a police officer, sex offender registry violations and outstanding warrants.”

Earlier in June in California, the Fresno Police Department reportedly partnered with ICE and HSI to conduct what was described as “a multi-day operation to combat child exploitation and human trafficking in the Fresno area” according to a press release from ICE.

The operation, dubbed as Operation Stolen Hearts, in Fresno reportedly kicked off on June 23rd, which ICE noted in their press release resulted in 10 women and girls being rescued and 21 suspects being arrested.

Investigators reportedly took to the web as part of the operation, reportedly posing as underage girls and began chatting with adults who reached out to them and allegedly tried arranging illicit meetings.

According to the press release from ICE, the 21 suspects arrested are facing charges ranging from “contacting a minor with intent to commit a sexual offense, aiding prostitution, arranging a meeting with a minor for lewd purposes and solicitation of acts of prostitution.”

1625449309303.png

Reportedly, two of the suspect arrested were also said to have been in possession of illegal firearms.

Special Agent in Charge Tatum King, who oversees HSI operations in Northern California, gave the following statement regarding the success of Operation Stolen Hearts:

“HSI is committed to working with our law enforcement partners to safeguard our local communities.”

“By working together, we will continue to identify these dangerous offenders and bring them to justice. Our combined efforts are vital to protecting young people from these heinous individuals.”

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Deeply Embedded Satanic Cult in Control of Powerful Institutions – Rick Wiles​

By Greg Hunter On October 8, 2017 In Political Analysis 259 Comments

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)

Reverend Rick Wiles thinks what’s happening in America is crystal clear. Wiles, who is also a Christian media sensation that has a huge following on Trunews.com, explains, “We have been telling our audience for 18 ½ years that this world, the governments, the corporations, the media are controlled at the top, not everybody, but at the top, there are people who are avowed satanic, Luciferian, devil worshipers. I know that sounds extreme and bizarre to people, but every day that goes by I am more convinced I’ve been right all these years. There is a deeply embedded satanic cult that has gained control of powerful institutions in this country and other nations. You can’t escape it. We are seeing this week, in the aftermath of the Mandalay massacre, people on network news saying this is evil. There is nothing else to call it. It is evil. If you are going to call it evil, then you have to ask where does evil come from? Evil comes from one source, one entity and that is Lucifer the devil. What’s happening is this whole world is racing towards its climax, toward the end.”
If America cannot shake off evil and turn back to God and Jesus Christ, then Wiles has a dire prediction. Wiles says, “At some point, moral men and women are going to have to stand up and say enough of this. We are returning to God. . . If we, as the American people, do not turn back to God soon, we will be conquered by the Chinese and the Russians. If you survive it, you will be a slave. That’s what’s coming. Those are your choices. Turn back to God, or become a slave to the Chinese and Russians. We are going to get conquered if we don’t clean up our act.”
Wiles also says, “God says make your ways moral and I will bless this land, but if you break my commandments, if you turn from me, you will become slaves to foreigners. They will own your houses and your farms. You will work for them. It doesn’t matter what issue we are talking about: political, social or economic. It all comes back to America’s rejection of Jesus Chris and the Bible. Until we go back and fix that problem, none of these other problems are going to go away. They are only going to get worse. It’s part of a judgment that is put on a rebellious people. I know the American people don’t want to hear it, but the American people are rebellious against God. There are a significant portion of people in this country that are in a state of rebellion against God, and it cannot last. It will not last.”
In closing, Wiles says, “As far as the two parties, I’ve said for years what we have is one party. It’s the perpetual war, corruption, sleaze and pedophilia party. That’s what’s running this country. It is a criminal cabal . . . these people that run this country are perverts. They’re criminals, and they are in both parties. They’re in the news media. They are in Hollywood. They are in the banking system. They are spread throughout this country. It’s an invisible network of Satanists that are in control of this country. You see the clash. They hate God. They hate Christians. They hate morality.”
Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Rick Wiles, founder of TruNews.com.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Child Sex Trafficking in Hollywood: Actor Goes Online Revealing Shocking Allegations

4'
Paul Rice revealed that Amazon.com has removed his film "A Child's Voice" even though it has been on the website for a year and a half. (Twitter: @FreedomsPhoenix)

Child Sex Trafficking in Hollywood: Actor Goes Online Revealing Shocking Allegations

Riham Darwish
Published August 12th, 2020 - 12:52 GMT
In a shocking video
, American film actor and producer John Paul Rice sent an alarming message about child sex trafficking in Hollywood and urged viewers to take action to end violations which, according to him, are not accidental in the entertainment industry.

In his 39-minute Instagram live video about a week ago, Paul Rice revealed that Amazon.com has removed his film "A Child's Voice" even though it has been on the website for a year and a half. The independent producer explained that Amazon's response was a typical one that didn't address the content of the film, and rather cited "constant changes on the platform."

The 2018 feature film addresses human trafficking, particularly incidents targeting children and teenagers.
According to Paul Rice, his movie highlighted global pedophile networks that "sell kids back and forth to each other, trading them like candy, and it goes right through Hollywood." He also refers to a Dailybeast article that exposes the relationship between disgraced moguls Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein in terms of sex trafficking, from which the stories of his film "A Child's Voice" have been derived.

Paul Rice asked his followers to help him find alternative platforms to release the movie and "have it watched by as many people as possible" in order for the message to get across to the public.
He linked the removal of the film to the files that are emerging out of the Ghislaine Maxwell case, which he says is continuously facing challenges; as several powerful sides try to cover up details from the media, especially as it involves Prince Andrew from the UK.
Maxwell was the long-life confidant and close friends of US businessman Jeffrey Epstein, who was convicted with sex offenses in 2019, before being killed in prison in what was later identified as a widely controversial suicide.

— E. (@ETheFriend)

— Country Livin' (@Answerislove2)

The producer also stresses that his message should matter to everyone regardless of their political affiliation or preferences.
Reacting to the video, social media users started tweeting using the hashtag #SaveTheChildren, expressing their support for him, and for his message to protect children in the entertainment industry.

— RobM (@RobM619)

Some commentators also voiced out their fear that John Paul Rice's life might be in danger; especially as suspicion continues over Episten's death last August being a homicide to bury secrets of some of the US most powerful politicians and celebrities. The latter was pronounced dead after reportedly hanging himself while being under suicide watch.

Tags:Hollywoodsex traffickingChild Sex Abusechild sex traffickingPedophiliaAbuseSexual AbuseJohn Paul RiceCinemaEntertainmentJeffery EpsteinGhislaine MaxwellA Child's Voicehuman trafficking
© 2000 - 2021 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Deeply Embedded Satanic Cult in Control of Powerful Institutions – Rick Wiles​

By Greg Hunter On October 8, 2017 In Political Analysis 259 Comments

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com(Early Sunday Release)

Reverend Rick Wiles thinks what’s happening in America is crystal clear. Wiles, who is also a Christian media sensation that has a huge following on Trunews.com, explains, “We have been telling our audience for 18 ½ years that this world, the governments, the corporations, the media are controlled at the top, not everybody, but at the top, there are people who are avowed satanic, Luciferian, devil worshipers. I know that sounds extreme and bizarre to people, but every day that goes by I am more convinced I’ve been right all these years. There is a deeply embedded satanic cult that has gained control of powerful institutions in this country and other nations. You can’t escape it. We are seeing this week, in the aftermath of the Mandalay massacre, people on network news saying this is evil. There is nothing else to call it. It is evil. If you are going to call it evil, then you have to ask where does evil come from? Evil comes from one source, one entity and that is Lucifer the devil. What’s happening is this whole world is racing towards its climax, toward the end.”
If America cannot shake off evil and turn back to God and Jesus Christ, then Wiles has a dire prediction. Wiles says, “At some point, moral men and women are going to have to stand up and say enough of this. We are returning to God. . . If we, as the American people, do not turn back to God soon, we will be conquered by the Chinese and the Russians. If you survive it, you will be a slave. That’s what’s coming. Those are your choices. Turn back to God, or become a slave to the Chinese and Russians. We are going to get conquered if we don’t clean up our act.”
Wiles also says, “God says make your ways moral and I will bless this land, but if you break my commandments, if you turn from me, you will become slaves to foreigners. They will own your houses and your farms. You will work for them. It doesn’t matter what issue we are talking about: political, social or economic. It all comes back to America’s rejection of Jesus Chris and the Bible. Until we go back and fix that problem, none of these other problems are going to go away. They are only going to get worse. It’s part of a judgment that is put on a rebellious people. I know the American people don’t want to hear it, but the American people are rebellious against God. There are a significant portion of people in this country that are in a state of rebellion against God, and it cannot last. It will not last.”
In closing, Wiles says, “As far as the two parties, I’ve said for years what we have is one party. It’s the perpetual war, corruption, sleaze and pedophilia party. That’s what’s running this country. It is a criminal cabal . . . these people that run this country are perverts. They’re criminals, and they are in both parties. They’re in the news media. They are in Hollywood. They are in the banking system. They are spread throughout this country. It’s an invisible network of Satanists that are in control of this country. You see the clash. They hate God. They hate Christians. They hate morality.”
Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Rick Wiles, founder of TruNews.com.

Wiles says, “As far as the two parties, I’ve said for years what we have is one party. It’s the perpetual war, corruption, sleaze and pedophilia party. That’s what’s running this country. It is a criminal cabal . . . these people that run this country are perverts. They’re criminals, and they are in both parties. They’re in the news media. They are in Hollywood. They are in the banking system. They are spread throughout this country. It’s an invisible network of Satanists that are in control of this country. You see the clash. They hate God. They hate Christians. They hate morality."

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nice black eye...

Tom Hanks Admits He is a Violent Pedophile​

PUBLISHED ON June 18, 2020
Tom Hanks is the Satanist pedophile king of Hollywood, and he’s been hiding it in plain sight only as of the last few years.

However, once you review the evidence, you’ll understand that it is so blatant, so obvious, so exceedingly arrogant — that it’s almost like he wanted to be caught. Just like James Gunn, Michael Ian Black, Rainn Wilson and now Rian Johnson (not the original spelling of his first name by the way, Ryan ;b) these people enjoy bragging to the community about their exploits and ‘conquests’.

I’m confident after this post, this piece of shit will be over. He’s already pulled several PR stunts since Weinstein’s exposure as being the next Hollywood star to be outted, but as a joke — known forever as Hollywood’s ‘Nice Guy’.

The thing that is apparent about Hanks is, as the common case with these people, they don’t judge themselves. They accept who they are, that they are sick — and this is who they will forever be. So because of that, they indulge in the sick humor and practice of mocking their public image as a not-so-subtle way of sharing who they really are.

So enough pretense…

EXHIBIT 1)
His own fucking Instragram.

Yes, just like the other celebs mentioned above, Tom Hanks’ IG account is a glaring admission of some disgusting, dark psychology. The prevailing theme that dominates and monopolizes almost the entirety of his profile is featuring single discarded or lost gloves and shoes. Often, they are childrens’ gloves and shoes. On each one, he jokes with a tongue-in-cheek quip. Except if you take these captions *literally*, you begin to understand how fucking demented this guy is, and the true implications of these posts. Ultimately, looking at things in a literal sense it will become how truly obvious this guy is about his demons. I think this probably happened around the time of The Da Vinci Code, and this is not who he’s always been (but did have the potential to be).
Please keep in mind, this summary will become very grotesque. At some point, Hanks transformed into an absolute psychopath able to joke about an unspeakable violence with incredible indifference and even demented humor.

For example: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDILrRAsea/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1c2drsl0hpp7x
Caption: “Why is the baby so fussy? Here’s why! Cold out there. Hanx.” Hanks is joking that whatever baby this article of clothing DID belong to, the baby was literally fussy.
How about this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWNinVbBJSM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15ilqdzxd32tv
Caption: “That girl? Hopping around the park on one foot? Here’s why. Hanx.” Again, think literally.
Another: https://www.instagram.com/p/BB_botLF7T8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1mks24aqlaibl
Caption: “Cold hand somewhere! Hanx” Yes, literally.
As your browse his posts, you’ll see almost every single photo and caption are like this. In addition, he also features an ominous building in NY with no windows and asks in hyperbole “WTF goes on here???” Well, you probably know better than us, Tom.

In another, he features the album-art of a son’s friend (who he himself is a fucked up artist) titled ‘Sorry’, featuring a little boy, eyes closed in a mask and looking dead. Why would Hanks feel compelled to promote this work, over all his other Entertainment peers? And you wouldn’t think that the artists’ fans are necessarily Tom Hanks’ target-audience. And why wouldn’t someone like Hanks be worried about the backlash this photo could create? Hubris. It all comes down to hubris.
You’ll have to browse the rest of the images yourself, but remember to have a literal perspective interpreting each. If you want to accept the excuse that Hanks just takes pics of random lost objects as a random joke, then I ask the same as what people asked of James Gunn’s tweets: what’s the fucking joke?
***Also remember, it’s as if each of these body-parts have been severed or disembowed at one point. That’s where this summary turns grotesque.
EXHIBIT 2)
This one is too obvious. It’s a sketch that has been re-circulating lately of Tom on the Jimmy Kimmel show that promotes and normalizes pedophilia. The sketch centers on the ‘Ultimate Sexy Baby Pageant’ and is littered with pedophilia. The girl wheres a shirt that reads ‘bosom buddies’, there are banners and posters throughout advertising ‘sexy baby’ and the girl performs a provacative dance. At one point, it suddenly cuts to Tom yelling, “POISON!!!” … then explains, “Oh. That’s the name of her favorite band…” Oh, really? Poison is a little girl’s favorite band? Or is he literally telling viewers poison is unsurprisingly a part of these pedophila acts? The girl ends her dance by singing the lyric that takes on a suddenly disgusting context by saying, “Talk dirty to me!” to the applause of the adult-audience. You can pick out a million other disturbing things about this video, but that Hanks would even risk and jeopardize his public-image by participating in a sketch about a sexy beauty-pageant for little girls is beyond reprehensible and at the least, suspicious. But remember, they love the idea of showing this right in our faces. Now that the foundation is there, let’s go in for the kill-shot.

Beware. When I came across this, I was paralyzed with fear and shock. It is beyond vile and grotesque, in that not only a major Hollywood star but TOM HANKS of all people would go on to laughably mock his ‘nice guy’ image and show the world he is a fucking psychopath. I’m talking on the level of not only being a pedophile, not only molestation, but pretty much the admission that he takes part in the violence and mutilation of children.
EXHIBIT 3)
DAVID S. PUMPKINS – SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE
This sketch is only a couple years old. The premise is that a married couple are in an amusement-park ride like The Tower of Terror from Disneyland. The ride takes them to various floors, and each floor features a cliche scary Halloween act when the doors open — like a platter with a severed head, a demon-girl like The Ring, etc.
Eventually, they come to Tom Hanks’ character flanked by two skeletons and his name is David S. Pumpkins. The couple is naturally confused as this guy is not scary at all. (Get it? It’s LITERALLY supposed to be Tom Hanks. What’s scary about Tom Hanks…?) Hanks performs a dance with the two skeletons that includes mimicking grinding and rubbing up on each other, as well as him slapping their ass and the two skeletons moaning. When the couple inquires of who is this guy supposed to be, are they supposed to know him from somewhere, is he from something (they are rubbing it in your face), he just replies his name.

When they ask what’s the point of this vignette (literally asking, what is the point of this sketch), Hanks replies, “To do this!!!” — and resumes his sex-dance with the two skeletons that Kate McKinnon has now called Beat Boys. I.e., Tom Hanks is beating off two boys. He slaps their ass again and they moan. In addition, the sketch features Hanks doing a bizarre hand-gesture ritual by crossing his hands over and over again, while pointing with his thumbs (pointed thumbs up/down being a common pedophile symbol and gesture). This crossing hand-dance has an even more disgusting meaning behind it as you’ll find out (remember all the photos of the lost gloves and shoes?)… The couple also asks why the two skeletons are involved and they admit, “WE’RE PART OF IT!!!” Again, literally, these two actors (who also *wrote the sketch*) are admitting they are in on it. The third writer (Streeter Seidell) credited also has some perverted material online and one of his other SNL sketches is about a pizza-restaurant being raided after someone leaked information, like the Seth Rich incident. This one starred Aziz Anasari.
So what we have is an SNL sketch that, like the Jimmy Kimmel one, is a further admission of Tom Hanks that he is a pedophile. What makes it so vile is how Hanks thinks it would be so funny to throw this in people’s faces, mocking his ‘Nice Guy’ persona. I mean, the whole world thinks Tom Hanks is the most harmless, innocent guy in show-business when he is, in fact, one of the most evil to the point where he suggests the mutilation and murder of young children after raping them.

EXHIBIT 3)
DAVID S. PUMPKINS CARTOON HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
I would recommend that you watch first before reading further. Why? Too often we have people who make ridiculous accusations before someone sees something. Then, when they see it, they already know what to look for. I would suggest watching first and paying EXTRA SPECIAL ATTENTION to this special. The metaphors, allusions and symbols to me were basic and obvious enough. It’s insulting more people don’t pick up on it.
Still, this exhibit is by far the most incriminating and disgusting thing I’ve ever watched. Not necessarily because of all the obvious pedophile and satantic rituals featured in it, but because it is again a glaring admission that fucking Tom Hanks has been hiding in plain sight as the Satanic pedophile king of Hollywood. This cartoon was a 30 min. Halloween special that aired on NBC with Hanks doing the voice of the David S. Pumpkins character he starred in before.

I will tell you this first…
This special is not funny. Not for adults, not children. There are no jokes in the special. There is no point to the special. It’s built on the premise of the David Pumpkins character being as supposedly ambiguous and inexplicable as the initial sketch. E.g., Why is that his name? Why are you here? What is it that you do? And so on…
Except the sketch was clearly created as a further mockery of Tom Hanks public-image and is a complete confession of his Satanic alter-ego David Pumpkins and how he came to be. It’s all so fucking obvious.
The sketch is narrated by an adult who says as a kid he encountered David S. Pumpkins. The first fucked up thing about it only occurs 30 seconds in, when this adult Kevin goes to put a candle in his pumpkin and first says, paraphrasing, “I first met him one Halloween long ago, when I was about AGE 11 OR SO…. Oh, that wasn’t good!!”. He then mimics GIVING A BLOWJOB, but excused as some mistake with the pumpkin? Again it’s the literal admission of saying that it wasn’t a good experience meeting David Pumpkin and that he had to give a blowjob when he was eleven years old. For me, I don’t think you can misconstrue the meaning of this whatsoever. Nothing in these things is accidental, and the clear other allusions throughout the next 25 minutes make it just as obvious.

The episode contines with Kevin as a little boy, telling his younger sister he doesn’t want to get dressed up and go trick-or-treating. He’s embarrassed. This is a metaphpor for grooming children into accepting being raped and having sex with adults. Kevin runs into his girl-crush on the street and because he’s nervous, for some reason clammers, “I’m a little tutu boy!” and runs off…
He and his sister go to the pumpkin patch where David Pumpkins emerges from a rotted, spoiled pumpkin. The pumpkin recurs as a symbol for adolescents. So, in other words, the David Pumpkin alter-ego of Tom Hanks emerged from being a damaged little boy. (He goes into detail how traumatizing his childhood was, at some points admitting he was forced to sleep in the same bed as his dad and father when moving up to seven different places that sounds like a tale of his father kidnapping he and his brother to get back at their mom when they were young, sadly.) His father is even depicted as a raging, orange tornado amongst the splattering of pumpkins.
Once David Pumpkins emerges, the two children are naturally confused. They ask who is he, what is he doing there? David Pumpkins performs a song-number and in it, ADMITS “I wasn’t always this way, to be sure… I used to be the way that I used to be before…” He then shows a head-shot of, well, young Tom Hanks really. Continuing: But as I’m sure that you’ve heard, some occurrences occurred, and on a night so strange, everything changed, and I became David S. Pumpkins.”

So. What the fuck are they talking about? If you watch, it really doesn’t make any fucking sense unless you consider it for its literal translation that Tom Hanks wasn’t always so fucked up, but night encountered some strange shit (like Eyes Wide Shut??) and then became his Satanic pedophile alter-ego… It’s a clear fucking admission. Again, I reiterate that I think this probably happened during the making of the Da Vinci code movies, that he got forced into some bad shit. I mean, what the fuck did Tom Hanks witness and get into that would make him at whatever point in his adult life indulge so radically, as depicted in all of these exhibits, into this Satanic shit?
This particular scene ends with the two skeletons from the sketch coming back (skeleton boys, so dead), and Hanks slapping their ass again and doing the sex-dance. Prior to this, when Hanks says he’ll explain everything, that statement gets abruptly cut off just before the song-number. In other words, no, none of this will make any sense to you. This cutting-off of dialogue recurs in the episode as a way to say, Well yes this all makes — oh, no, it doesn’t. The skeletons also repeat over and over, ad nauseum, they’re part of it. Again, they are in on it.

As the episode continues, David Pumpkins returns to Kevin’s home with him and is determined to get Kevin to go trick-or-treating (grooming him). Kevin says he doesn’t have a costume. David Pumpkins and the skeletons react with hyperbolic surprise (YOU DON’T WANT TO DO IT??) and then dress him as a business-man named Carl Brenley.
Does this make sense to you? Putting a kid in a costume of a boring businessman names Carl Brenley? Who the fuck is Carl Brenley? Who is it a reference to? Well, as the episode continues, David Pumpkins and the skeletons go trick-or-treating with Kevin and his sister by sneaking in through the neighborhood homes through their second-story windows, so the bedrooms of children, traveling on a magical pink ladder.
That’s right. A magical pink ladder. Pink, being the classic symbol and color of virginity. During this part, they sing that on this (particular) night, Carl Brenley was very happy.
So Carl Brenley being a clear reference to someone, I assume it’s whoever got Hanks into this and maybe even raped him. I’m personally thinking Carl Reiner. Reiner has a horrid open secret of having raped his son Rob when he was a kid. Al Franken joked about it at Rob’s own roast, and Rob doesn’t even talk to his dad sometimes these days. Rob also is rumored to have been the one to rape Corey Haim or Feldman, and there are interviews with all the boys from Stand by Me of discussing Reiner as a fucking weirdo who tried to make himself extra-comfortable on set witih him to the point of rolling around with them on set. Tom Hanks has worked with Reiner on multiple movies, and I wouldn’t surprised that Carl Reiner and Rob were the ones to invite and indoctrinate Hanks, unless this all of course happened after Da Vince Code. Who the fuck knows.

Anyways, the episode goes on to feature the Rain Coat Man. The Rain Coat Man is an evil old neighbor who is shown cutting tree-limbs using a pair of shears when children climb on his trees. And, just like that, the true nature of how fucking psychotic and Satanic Tom Hanks is becomes immediately apparent —
All the pictures on his Instagram of children’s lost gloves or shoes implying hacked off hands and feet. Over and over again. Non-fucking-stop. And the crossing hand dance, mimicking shears cutting. The criss-crossing of the blades to cut. As if this weren’t enough, Hanks appeared in an earlier episode of SNL not long before that features him at the end using these very shears and repeatedly groping a woman:
The Rain Coat man goes on to steal all the kids’ candy, to the point where they are sobbing and it’s actually hard to watch. Kids complain their “candy” has been stolen and they will never get it back. They’ve been raped and molested, and their innocence has been lost. Pumpkins are shown throughout the episode to crash to the ground and splatter.

When Kevin tries to rally the kids that surely there is something they can do, the kids repeat several times, “Uh, no. You’re going to die.” Hanks even alludes to this at the end of the episode when asked if the children will ever see him again. He waits a moment and then shouts, NO, as in fuck no, obviously not. The kids are long gone.
So Kevin urges David Pumpkin to somehow restore the kids’ innocence (I mean candy) and David Pumpkins goes on some weird fucking flying torrent through the kids houses with a trailing pink vapor supposedly giving them their candy back. One part features a young child ravenously eating candy with it covering his face, probably alluding to the conversion of children into eventual molesters themselves. (Remember the Podesta email where Winston Carney referred to her own child son as a “vampire in training” If you don’t think these Satanist don’t raise their kids to become future Satanist, go look at Asia Argento’s IG of her showing her son and daughter in non-stop Satanist sex-poses with the pedophile symbols super-imposed on their faces: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestn...asia-argento-anthony-bourdains-ex-girlfriend/).

Also in this special, David Pumpkins runs up to Kevin and pulls down his pants. To the natural confusion of his girl-crush, who is obviously creeped out by Tom Hanks’ character.
When it cuts back to adults Kevin telling this story, he starts shouting “I NEVER LIE!!! EVER!!!!!” Again, this is fucking literal. Kevin, the victim of Tom Hanks, is EXCLAIMING he never lies, as the victims of all molesters and pedophiles often have to do at the top of their lungs. Kevin IS A VICTIM.
At the end of the episode, young Kevin starts to conjecture the true meaning of Halloween. He gives a little boy’s response, about the magic, to which Tom Hanks is zoomed in on and just rolls his eyes like, yeah, sure, whatever I don’t give a fuck. Kevin then continues, he was worried at first what people would think of him (the grooming) and confesses … I mean, you seem like a nice enough guy and you don’t care what people think.
And that’s the lynchpin. The literal confession that TOM HANKS seems outwardly like a nice guy, and he really doesn’t give a flying fuck.

So there you have it. Nothing will ever convince me that after this 30 minute retarded cartoon special that clearly exists for no other reason than to be a tongue-in-cheek admission produced by fellow creep and long time friend of Hanks, Lorne Michaels, that Tom Hanks is a fucking psychotic Satanist child murderer. The Instagram was sickeing enough, let alone this.
If you want to watch Hanks and wife Rita Wilson fidget uncomfortably and try to joke the character off in an interview, all while both knowing the real reasons behind the character, you can watch the awkwardness in their faces here:
As for the idea that how could they both be in on it? Hanks does nothing but joke about how his wife accepts him unconditionally. The thing about people in these communities is that they learn to accept themselves and give in to the idea that yes, they are sick, they always will be, and there is nothing they can do about it. They have obsessions and compulsions and learn to live with it…

Nice Hollywood ending for you.

3 thoughts on “Tom Hanks Admits He is a Violent Pedophile”​

1. Patty Nor says:
    June 8, 2021 at 2:45 am
    What about his speech at the 2020 oscars?! He made sure to use the word “GATE,” so many mf times. He is laughing at everyone, making a speech referring to pizza gate, metaphorically, that speech does translate into what his “work” in “pizza gate” has been like. I still Google it everywhere to see if others have spoken about it online: “tom hanks oscar speech too many GATES” — but can’t find a shred of it anywhere. What’s worse, I can’t even find MY OWN posts on various websites about it by googling it, so… how many more people are being systematically muted online…?
    The dude’s career has nothing to do with acting- same as all these other insane clowns. His entire career is legit deep-seated evil and unspeakable violence. Period.
  2. Sad! says:
    May 12, 2021 at 8:33 pm
    And Ledger would still be alive, had he not tried so hard to fit in with the Hollywood scene – no matter how much of a “free rebel” he portrayed himself to the public.
  3. Kathy Rawlings says:
    May 11, 2021 at 7:41 pm
    Nothing really surprises me anymore! Hollywood is a cesspool!! I’ve stopped watching mainstream media. I have a very large dvd/Blu-ray collection I’ve gathered up over the years. I believe I’m going to go through them and get rid of a lot of movies. I don’t want them in the house anymore!! These sick bastards who have molested these children deserve the death penalty!! It makes me sick that they are getting away w it bc they have power and money!! These poor children! Only the Lord knows how they suffered and how many of them are are dead/ murdered in sex crimes!!

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WATCH: Tom Hanks Spills What Really Happened on That Yacht With Oprah, Springsteen and the Obamas​

Tom Hanks, Barack and Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey and Bruce Springsteen all gathered on a 450-foot yacht off the coast of Tahiti on Apr. 10
By Karen Mizoguchi
April 29, 2017 12:48 AM
FBTweetMore

Last week, Oprah Winfrey told PEOPLE that she “can’t talk about” her ultra-luxe French Polynesian yacht cruise with Tom Hanks and Bruce Springsteen as well as Michelle and Barack Obama. “What happens on the boat, stays on the boat,” she said.

Rest at link

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nothing to see here right? Just quacky q-balls and their nutty conspiracy's.

Btw, notice the clock behind them?
Screenshot_20210705-001431~3.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Para-Political Journal

Boldly Investigating the News Behind Mainstream Media Diversion and Propaganda​

TAGGED WITH FBI AND THE PEDOPHILE CODE​

Beyond Pizzagate: Elite Pedophilia, Sex Trafficking Rings and MSM Denial

(Warning! This article contains research into some very disturbing subject matter of a perversely sexual nature accompanied by some graphic imagery that should not be read or viewed by anyone under the age of 18 years-old or anyone, who has been the victim of trauma-based mind control. Parental advisory is strongly encouraged here. Again, should you be under 18 or faint of heart and/or mind, I would ask that you not read the following article. Should you decide to proceed regardless, understand that you have been warned.)

A lot has occurred in the more than month and a half since I last posted an article on the Para-Political Journal, not the least of which the rather surprising win of president elect, Donald Trump, over establishment arch-criminal, Hillary Clinton. While I’m not necessarily as hopeful as all the pro-Trump voters out there that he will be the political panacea to America’s ills that he claims he will be, I was absolutely certain that Hillary Clinton would have been an unmitigated disaster for this country on practically every conceivable level, especially when you consider her extremely corrupt past that I’ve documented in part as well as her very hawkish position regarding Vladimir Putin’s Russia. So, while I’m not a supporter of the GOP, at least with Donald Trump in the White House we could have very well staved off a WWIII against Russia ironically enough.
Beyond that, however, I believe that the Clinton’s (both Bill and Hillary) are connected through their various close personal friends and associates to what I would describe as an occult international elite pedophile ring in Washington D.C. In fact, there have been many pedophile networks over the years that have operated under “official” legal impunity for decades now, becoming more sophisticated and technologically savvy through their sex trafficking of young boys and girls around the world. However, thanks to the courageous and painstaking work of some on-line researchers that first started to break through Reddit, we now know a lot more about a elite pedophile network headquartered in Washington D.C. that has become known as the “Pizzagate Scandal”.

masonic-multiple-personality-mindcontrol-art

Before we delve into “Pizzagate” that is being viciously attacked by the MSM media as “fake news”, let’s take a look at some of the more famous sex-trafficking pedophile networks in recent US history and perhaps learn why it is that these kinds of stories get so suppressed by the mainstream media in the first place. The first pedophile network in recent memory that barely registered in the MSM was the “Franklin Scandal” first documented by Senator John DeCamp and later Nick Bryant in their respective books. Briefly, what Sen. DeCamp discovered during the course of his research was that within the upper echelon ranks of Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska were a group of sick pedophiles, who used children from the renown orphanage there called Boys Town to satisfy their twisted sexual perversions. A fast rising member of the GOP establishment and owner of a local S&L in Nebraska called Franklin Community Federal Credit Union that later went bankrupt, Lawrence King, was one of the main pedophiles in this particular network as was the senior editor of the largest newspaper in the area, which would certainly help explain why it wasn’t investigated by the local media. Eventually, however, through subsequent trials it did start to slowly leak out and, besides DeCamp himself, a British film crew decided to do a documentary about the Franklin Scandal and were commissioned by the Discovery Channel, which was to air the documentary on prime-time television in May 1994. Unfortunately, the documentary not only never aired but was actually destroyed and thrown in the trash can after powerful Congressmen applied pressure that it be pulled. Later, the film was fished out of the trash, and most of it has been spliced back together through the work of a heroic individual, who thankfully saved it (literally) from the dustbin of history. You can now watch the documentary called “Conspiracy of Silence” on YouTube for free, and I recommend that you do so if you have not seen it already.

the-franklin-coverup-book-cover

Around the same time that the Franklin Scandal and cover-up was going on in the early 1980s, sex trafficking and prostitution of young boys and girls was going on in massive proportions in Houston, TX. The Houston Police Department were well aware of the problem but due to either apathy or departmental pedophilia corruption within their own ranks nothing was really done about it. A virtually unknown documentary called “Boys for Sale” that was released on Austin Public Access TV back in 1981 has surfaced on-line specifically addressing the sex slavery and child prostitution problem in Texas, which I highly recommend you watch. The tepid response to child sex trafficking is even a problem within the FBI itself, since they are the agency primarily tasked with investigating inter-state sex trafficking whereas Interpol is tasked with tracking it internationally. And finally, as if that weren’t enough, let’s not forget how the FBI, Tallahassee Police Department, and media completely buried the scandalous story of the “Finder’s Cult”. According to documented police records, two adults and six disheveled children were taken into custody by the Tallahassee, Florida law enforcement officers back in 1987, where they eventually discovered to their utter shock the remnants of a sophisticated child sex trafficking ring with nude pictures of children and contact info. on unsecured computers. After a write-up about the “Finder’s Cult” that was peddling children for traumatic sexual abuse to high-profile clients around the world in the Washington Post, nothing more was said or heard about the group again except for one follow up in US News and World Report. Why? Alternative investigators such as Norio Hayakawa and Peter Lavenda have discussed the mysterious “Finder’s Cult” case, but that’s about it.

At the end of the aforementioned documentary “Conspiracy of Silence” (which itself was silenced by cable television), there is shot of the Washington D.C. capitol dome with background narration saying that the Franklin Scandal doesn’t stop at Nebraska but rather involves an elite pedophile ring with tentacles that reach all the way to some of the most powerful people in Washington. This is the real reason I believe the documentary was so suppressed and why the latest Pizzagate Scandal is so important in unraveling this dark and occult web within the inner circle of powerful Washington insiders, who are trafficking in child sex slaves and abusing them in various satanic rituals such as what’s called “Spirit Cooking”. That weird term is as good as any a entry point into this terrifying and twisted pedophile labyrinth. So, let’s start there. Recently, Wiki-Leaks released what is known as the Podesta e-mails several months ago in a massive dump that they acquired, and it would shine one of the only lights available to the uninitiated into the dark corridors of power and (it would seem) elite pedophilia as well. In one of the emails, Marina Abramovic asks:
“Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina”
The Tony in question is Tony Podesta, who is the brother of John Podesta. So, just to give a little perspective about this particular email, here we have a known satanic occultist and performance artist (who poses with dead goat heads and performs Crowleyian blood and sex-magic rituals in her home) asking one of the most powerful and wealthy Washington D.C. lobbyists that she’s looking forward to a “spirit cooking dinner” and inquiring whether his brother John Podesta is going to come as well. Of course, John Podesta is well known in Washington. He was the former Chief-of-Staff under Bill Clinton and a close political advisor/councilor to Barrack Obama as well as the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign for president. But I digress. Returning to the email, just what does a “spirit cooking dinner” involve? According to a Wiki-pedia entry on the “Cake of Light” (a kind of Thelema magic Eucharist described by Aleister Crowley), it involves making a wafer with oil, honey, blood, and sperm. This is presumably done in a Gnostic Mass ritual fashion with black magic style invocations and prayers to whatever spirits and/or demons you wish to summon prior to eating the wafers. Gee, that sounds swell. Can I come? I suppose the question asked would be- “Can you cum…on my wafer?” I’m not mocking people investigating this decidedly disgusting ritual, but you really have to laugh at some of this sick shit to keep from throwing up quite frankly.

marina-abramovic-and-child

Marina Abramovic is quite popular among some of the more deranged Washington, LA, and New York art world set and sycophant celebrity crowd like Lady Gaga unsurprisingly. You can even view her describing aspects of her rituals by painting instructions in what I’m assuming is pig’s blood on the wall of one of her so-called art performances. One caption reads- “With a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand. Eat the pain.” Interesting enough, in one particular photo of John Podesta…he’s got a band-aid on his middle finger. I guess he was able to attend that “spirit cooking dinner” after all. His brother, Tony Podesta, is considered one of the world’s premiere patrons of the arts, but his tastes in art can be described as favoring work that (by any reasonable calculus) would be considered “torturous”, “dissociative”, and “pedophilic” in nature. So, for instance, he has a huge golden metallic statue suspended from the ceiling of one of his mansions of a headless man arching backwards in a pose eerily reminiscent of one of the victims of serial cannibalistic killer, Jeffrey Dalmer. Other paintings he has hanging prominently on his bedroom wall are of nude children and some are clearly held in bondage. “Ah”, as the media would proclaim- “He’s just got unusual and eccentric artistic tastes, that’s all.” Surely, it doesn’t reveal a single thing about the inner psyche of the man, right? Or, does it?

tony-podesta-art-inspiration

One of the more curious blank spots in the dates of the Podesta Wiki-Leaks emails might provide the biggest clue about the perverted pederast tastes of both Tony and John Podesta. The blank spot in question was during a time period when the two brothers were thought to be in Portugal. It was during this time that a little girl by the name of Madeleine McCann went missing and a feverish search for the girl ensued by the police that was subsequently splashed all over the media there. In one of the known police sketches of the two wanted suspects in the case of the kidnapped girl, the forensic sketches are an absolute dead give away of both John and his brother Tony Podesta right down to a mole above Tony’s eyebrow and an indentation on the bridge of the nose that John has from wearing glasses. Apparently, Portugal is a hot spot for pedophiles around the world, since the age of consent in Portugal is only 14. UK’s Scotland Yard investigated the kidnapping case and said that they know who abducted Madeleine but can’t say. Gee, I wonder why?
police-sketch-of-men-wanted-in-abduction-of-madeleine-mccann

In another to John Podesta email from Herb Sandler, it reads:
“Mary and John,
I think you should give notice when changing strategies which have been long in place. I immediately realized something was different by the shape of the box and I contemplated who would be sending me something in the square shaped box.
Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them. Thank you so much. I hope you and your gang are well. I miss you both.
Best wishes fro a merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Herb
P.S- Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?”
Two things immediately stand out in this email that signify there’s a secretive code being used. The first, if a figure of speech, makes no sense. He writes that he’s awaiting the “return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that we can demolish them”. Demolish? In what way? Of course, if written by a pedophile, it could signify any number of sexually abusive tortures and/or murder. The last curiosity is in the post-script when he asks- “Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?” This makes no literal sense whatsoever and therefore (unless he’s merely speaking gibberish) must be a specific code for something else. The pedophilic code “playing dominos” probably means something to the effect of “the game (playing) of sado-masochistic domination (domino)” whereas “cheese” is code for “little girl” and pasta is code for “little boy” in pedo-speak. In popular urban slang, playing dominoes is also called “throwing bones”, and this (of course) very close to slang for having sex as in “boning”. Might this also put an entirely different, though revealing spin, on the major delivery chain…Dominoes Pizza? After all, the logo has the face of a domino with two dots (female=2 holes) and then one dot (male=1 hole). The hooker in the obviously coded Kubrick film, Eyes Wide Shut, was named “Domino”, which might be a clue as well as to what “Domino” is code for. John and Tony Podesta are, of course, close friends with the focus on the lead establishment in this particular pedophile ring, Comet Ping Pong and its owner James Achilles Alefantis.

james-and-tony

The major research that Reddit posters are focused on in the Pizzagate Scandal is the pizzeria, Comet Ping Pong, and the strangely telling pictures posted by its owner, James Alefantis, to his personal Instagram account prior to it being switched to “Private”. Unfortunately, the primary Reddit Forum was shut down by the CEO of Reddit in a move that forced the forum to seek refuge elsewhere on the web, which they have done at Voat.com. Fortunately, many of the pictures and comments made by James Alefantis on his Instagram were cached and saved to multiple places on the web despite the virulent smear campaign of the MSM regarding Pizzagate by going after Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, and YouTube accounts. In one picture, for instance, he has taped the hands of a little girl down on a table. Another picture that he posted is of a man at a gay nightclub wearing a tee-shirt that reads- “J’adore l’enfants” (a French sentence proclaiming “I love children”). He has also commissioned the artwork of people like Kim Noble, whose art clearly depicts various obvious acts of pedophilia taking place and is likely a victim herself suffering from dissociative identity disorder. So, while Alefantis vehemently denies any wrongdoing, much like Tony Podesta (whom I spoke about earlier)…his tastes in art and various pics from his Instagram account are decidedly pedophilic in nature.

taped-down-girl

pedohile-pizzeria

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Even the bands that have played at Comet Ping Pong have made mention of it in their live appearances. And, as I’ve discussed, there is coded language being used and embedded within the iconography of the restaurant itself. So, for instance, the Ping Pong logo as seen on his menus has a double and perhaps even triple meaning. On the surface or literal level, you see the cross paddles and think of the game of “Ping Pong”. However, on a pedo-speak level, it symbolizes S&M paddles used by a dominatrix on the submissive, in this case children. And, on a deeper meta or twilight language level, the cross paddles resemble the butterfly that is symbolic of Monarch mind-control programming to create mind-controlled sex slaves. Again, it’s quite subtle, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not there. One merely needs to be “symbol literate” to be able to read it correctly. Even if you can’t see that one, you’re given plenty more opportunities within not only Comet Pizza but another pizzeria next door in the same neighborhood called Bestas, which means “beast” in Portuguese.

child-love-logo-exposed

pizzagate-pedophile-logos

besta-pizza-logo

If you look carefully at the logo, you’ll see that it’s not only a flying pizza but a triangle within a larger triangle. According to an official document of the FBI also released by Wiki-Leaks, this symbol of a spiraling triangle within a triangle is pedo-code for man/boy love. The FBI, in investigating very secretive pedophile rings on-line and elsewhere, learned about these particular symbols along with various cyphers, meta-language, and codes as they must in order to track, indict, and convict pedophiles as they did when they were able to seize their server and finally hack their tight security protocol in order to learn the I.P. addresses of pedophiles and child sex traffickers using the cover of the Dark Web to hide their activities. Unfortunately, people like James Alefantis, whose parent company Big Cheese LLC owns Comet Ping Pong and Buck’s Fishing and Camping, is listed as the 49th most powerful person in Washington D.C. by GQ Magazine, and the FBI isn’t seriously investigating this elite pedophile ring that appears to involve various proprietors of businesses within a ten block radius of the same street and high profile politicos like the Podesta brothers, the Clinton’s (as we’ve already seen with Bill Clinton’s close personal known child sex trafficker and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein), and even Barrack Obama, who was mentioned in one of the Strator leaked emails of 2009 as “ordering $65,000 worth of pizza and hot dogs from Chicago”. Again, this makes absolutely no sense if read literally, especially when you consider the price tag and the fact that the White House won’t allow food deliveries for security reasons. The White House makes everything in house as they easily can do. If read in pedo-speak, it makes perfect sense if Pizza=Girl and Hot Dog=Boy.

This country’s supposed watchdogs, the MSM, are in such a state of ignorance, suppression, and denial as to be essentially “worthless” as the 4th estate, unless they start doing their job and expose these pederasts for who and what they truly are. And, local police, sheriffs departments, FBI, and the state and federal judiciary had better start investigating and prosecuting these sick vultures and abusers of children instead of leaving all this to the efforts on-line researchers and the community of hackers like Anonymous and myself in order for real justice to prevail. Otherwise, we’re essentially becoming (if we’re not already) a “Pedophocracy”. Stand up, speak out, and fight back for the innocent victims of child sex abuse!
hillary-clinton-letter-to-james-alefantis

comet-pizza-scandal

comet-ping-pong-pedophilia

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rhS0nPTBclitG3PJB20ei0Rbr05WzeOsjjYz1-zo2A/mobilebasic

Out Of Shadows, Fall Cabal, Pizzagate, Child Abuse, Hollyweird, Slavery, Human Trafficking...

1. OUT OF SHADOWS (US)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/l8nuHIlmugbY/

2. OUT OF SHADOWS (UK)

3. FALL CABAL (PARTS ONE-TEN)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MYHTpUW9KAXQ/

4. PEDOGATE (PART ONE)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m4uPgLMVI_g/

5. PEDOGATE (PART TWO)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SvAUa1FcvDk/

6. PEDOGATE (PART THREE)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/

7. MASSIVE PEDOPHILE NETWORK EXPOSED (NEW MOUTHY BUDDHA VIDEO)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WiNKpTVTPce4/

8. GHISLAINE MAXWELL TERRAMAR PROJECT (NEW MOUTHY BUDDHA VIDEO)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v0dsbPnTdlwH/

9. PERVYWOOD (PART ONE)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Cek3l1BoJ7eu/

10. PERVYWOOD (PART TWO)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PHWJZ40ZqS59/

11. PERVYWOOD (PART THREE)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6eGqJmBwtT8S/

12. PERVYWOOD (PART FOUR)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rttKlLMD2WiM/

13. PERVYWOOD (PART FIVE)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fBPeUURsOP23/

14. PERVYWOOD (PART SIX)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zsmjQzGkDVV1/

15. PERVYWOOD (PART SEVEN)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VRgYRGrrYwOn/

16. PERVYWOOD (PART EIGHT)

https://www.goodlion.tv/

17. FRAZZLEDRIP- THE DAVE TODESCHINI STORY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M6Ejqj-uPc8/

18. BURNT PIZZA (PART ONE)

https://www.darkdox.com/burnt-pizza-part-1/

19. PIZZAGATE & BEYOND

https://www.bitchute.com/video/g13Fxb0pmgrB/

20. PIZZAGATE: DEBUNKING THE DEBUNKERS

http://www.gatheringspot.net/topic/pizzagate-debunking-debunkers

21. ENTER THE PIZZAGATE: SHATTERING THE ILLUSION

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AEwAFxUdByoc/

22. HAMPSTEAD COVER UP: ALICIA TESTIMONY

23. HAMPSTEAD COVER UP: TESTIMONIES

24. DC PIZZAGATE INFORMATION OVERLOAD!

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

25. KAYLEIGH HAYWOOD LOVE STORY

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rhS0nPTBclitG3PJB20ei0Rbr05WzeOsjjYz1-zo2A/mobilebasic

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A documentary which takes you through the process of human trafficking from Haiti to Florida, involving the shipping and adoption industries, including the REAL story of Pizzzagate rarely told.

CONNECTING A CRISIS (RE-UPLOAD)​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1625701920056.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1625715045336.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A documentary which takes you through the process of human trafficking from Haiti to Florida, involving the shipping and adoption industries, including the REAL story of Pizzzagate rarely told.

CONNECTING A CRISIS (RE-UPLOAD)​

Is IPOT still going

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1625760889309.png

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Is IPOT still going
Sir Patrick Mack is still kicking, though I believe he is doing some heavy research on his next production and it's taking a long time to produce.

this came out yesterday

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just makes me want to disinfect our country. Purge it with fire.
No worries, nature always takes care of imbalance.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD PEDOPHILE RING EXPOSED BY CELEBRITIES

@ENDHUMANTRAFFICKING

1. Ricky Gervais call out Hollywood Celebs

2. Elijah Wood speaks out on child abuse in Hollywood

3. Blake Lively discusses Human Trafficking and Child Abuse

4. Hollywood pedophile ring preying child actors linked to X-Men director Bryan Singer

5. Hollywood Unveiled: Mansion Parties where vile and evil things occur

@ENDHUMANTRAFFICKING

6. Pussycat Dolls Singer: We Were Prostitutes For Record Executives

7. Tom Hanks Accused Of Buying 13-Year-Old Girl From Her Father And Raped Her — Actor Isaac Kappy Recently Called Him A Pedophile

8. Angelina Jolie Exposes Hollywood Illuminati Rituals In Leaked Video

9. Leaked video of Angelina Jolie exposing Illuminati ritual

10. Hollywood producer John Paul Rice exposes Illuminati pedophiles and Entertainment Industry

@ENDHUMANTRAFFICKING

11. Justin Bieber: Hollywood Elites Killed My Unborn Child

12. Corey Feldman to expose names of Hollywood players who allegedly molested him as a teen in new doc

13. The New Film Exposing Hollywood’s Child-Abuse Epidemic

14. 20 Child Actors Who Have Spoken Out on Abuse

15. People sell their kids:' A look into child sex abuse in Hollywood

16. Jenna Jameson Claims to Have Knowledge of Pedophile Ring Controlling Hollywood and Elites

17. Model Who Exposed Elite Pedophile Ring Found Dead After Tweet Predicting She’d Be Killed

18. Dr. Phil Exposes Elite Government Pedophile Ring On Mainstream TV
(This one is interesting being how he's a member of the black-eye club)

19. 100 Active, High-Powered Pedophiles Are Being Sheltered in Hollywood

20. Is There Any Real Evidence of Elite Pedophile Sex Rings Involving Government & Pop Culture?

21.ISAAC KAPPY EXPOSES HOLLYWOOD ELITE BEFORE "SUICIDE"

22. Mel Gibson exposes Hollywood Pedophile Ring 'den of parasites'

23. Jim Caviezel speaks of adrenochrome and human trafficking

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Obviously, mere coincidences....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Possible money grab...?

Details of NFL player Barkevious Mingo’s indecency with child charge emerge​

By Mark Fischer
July 11, 2021

NFL linebacker Barkevious Mingo allegedly pulled at the underwear of a teenage boy before attempting intercourse in a Texas hotel room in 2019, according to a search warrant that led to Mingo being arrested last week on a charge of indecency with child-sexual contact.

According to the warrant issued by the Arlington Police Department, which was reported Saturday by Sports Illustrated, Mingo invited a teenage family member and the boy’s friend to visit an amusement park and go-kart complex during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

Mingo was said to have also taken the two boys to a steakhouse and bought them clothes from Nike before returning to a hotel where the 30-year-old was staying on the night of July 4, 2019.

Later that night, “the victim was woken up by [Mingo] pulling at his underwear,” according to the warrant.

Mingo allegedly became more “aggressive and pulled the victim’s underwear down to his shins. The victim advised that when this was occurring, he was scared and pretended to be asleep,” according to the warrant.

Mingo allegedly then tried to have intercourse with the unidentified victim.

On Saturday, the Atlanta Falcons terminated Mingo’s contract, a one-year deal worth $1.1 million, “after being made aware today of allegations involving Barkevious Mingo and gathering information on the matter.”

Facing a felony charge punishable by up to 20 years in prison, Mingo turned himself in to police on the advice of his lawyer and was released after posting $25,000 bond.

The lawyer, Lukas Garcia, called the allegations “completely baseless” in a statement to NFL Network.

“Mingo is the victim of a false claim, and we believe this is motivated by money or some other ulterior motive,” Garcia said. “We are confident when the truth comes to light, my client will be fully exonerated.”

The victim’s mother filed a complaint to police in January of this year and the case was assigned to the Arlington Police Department Crimes Against Children Unit.

Arlington police in February applied for a search warrant to obtain Nike’s sale records from July 4, writing in its application that the “evidence will corroborate the victim’s statements. Furthermore it is known to [the detective] … that purchasing gifts for children is a known ‘grooming’ behavior in Child Sexual Abuse cases.”

Nike complied with the order, according to Sports Illustrated.

A sixth-overall pick by the Browns in 2013, Mingo has also played for Chicago, Houston, New England, Seattle and Indianapolis.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Found this in one of your links: The one about Disney Pedo's https://www.bitchute.com/video/VRgYRGr

When my son was 12, in 1993, I sent him to visit his grandpa in Paris... One of their excursions was to Paris Disneyland. There, in the crowd outside, "Mickey Mouse" felt up my son, who got really pissed off... and went back to find his grandpa.
There wasn't anywhere to go "complain", so that's the end of that story...
But it sure gave a "bad taste" of Disney...

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Apparently our 'pushback' against the degenerates are not having much effect in the education centers. Maybe we should complain louder! Both the degenerates and the parents of those kids need to be hanged!.

1626200817261.png