• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

PEDOPHILE & HUMAN TRAFFICKING - BUSTS - THREAD

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Apparently our 'pushback' against the degenerates are not having much effect in the education centers. Maybe we should complain louder! Both the degenerates and the parents of those kids need to be hanged!.

View attachment 217751
SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE !!! Hang'em high !!! :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: :totally steamed:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1626202202342.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
SEXUAL CHILD ABUSE !!! Hang'em high !!! :hang: :hang: :hang: :hang: :totally steamed:
or
Lash them to a crucifix but standing on the ground. Hand a 5 or 6 year old a .410 shotgun w/ 7 shot size. Tell the kid " Look down the barrel and shoot straight ahead where that rubber thingy is hanging.
He'll wish he'd NEVER dressed or performed in front of children. If he lives. Take your time calling the cops and let the cop call for an Ambulance.....If Needed.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
or
Lash them to a crucifix but standing on the ground. Hand a 5 or 6 year old a .410 shotgun w/ 7 shot size. Tell the kid " Look down the barrel and shoot straight ahead where that rubber thingy is hanging.
He'll wish he'd NEVER dressed or performed in front of children. If he lives. Take your time calling the cops and let the cop call for an Ambulance.....If Needed.
I love your enthusiasm and salute your imagination but I would not want to see that child's still developing mind altered by that kind of visual.

I'll do it! I'll bring my own 12ga shotgun and plenty of salt too

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I love your enthusiasm and salute your imagination but I would not want to see that child's still developing mind altered by that kind visual.

I'll do it! I'll bring my own 12ga shotgun and plenty of salt
Ok I'll hold that tactic for rapists. Under puberty let dad shoot ( most moms forgive too easy). Tweens & Teenagers up they can choose to or accept a volunteer shooter.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I love your enthusiasm and salute your imagination but I would not want to see that child's still developing mind altered by that kind visual.

I'll do it! I'll bring my own 12ga shotgun and plenty of salt
Ok I'll hold that tactic for rapists. Under puberty let dad shoot ( most moms forgive too easy). Tweens & Teenagers up they can choose to or accept a volunteer shooter.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Does that mean I can't shoot any of them? C'mon maaaan!!!

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Apparently our 'pushback' against the degenerates are not having much effect in the education centers. Maybe we should complain louder! Both the degenerates and the parents of those kids need to be hanged!.

View attachment 217751

It's time to put a stop to this shit, take back your communities. Vote politicians out who allow this crap to invade the public setting.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
or
Why waste all that wood when a pike would do...?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why waste all that wood when a pike would do...?
I'm willing to consider any tactic that provides excruciating pain until death occurs. No perv recovers from Death.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

@PepeLivesMatter17
10h·
Notable:
Former Trump White House legal counsel Andrew Kloster states that Britney Spears is more important than you realize & she’s going to red pill you so hard.

@LizMCrokin

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

@PepeLivesMatter17
10h·
Notable:
Former Trump White House legal counsel Andrew Kloster states that Britney Spears is more important than you realize & she’s going to red pill you so hard.

@LizMCrokin
If she's that important you just outed her...no place would be safe....says Jeffrey....and Bill and Hill....and the Wet Team.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If she's that important you just outed her...no place would be safe....says Jeffrey....and Bill and Hill....and the Wet Team.
High profile & known / popular with a much different age group.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
High profile & known / popular with a much different age group.
Well, if you know too much and made it known you're gonna squeal, I dont think it matters. She has a history. Don't be surprised to see another shaved head incident involving a doorknob and a scarf...hope not but possessed people in power will do anything to keep that power.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
sent via Telegram app

TRIBUNALS for JUSTICE

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 6.34.47 PM.png

Babies were transported in carcasses of dead beef for further trade and sale!

Here is a short translation of the article:

Child trafficking has reached unimaginable levels, this time a new form of child trafficking was discovered when 20 babies were found in a truck carrying beef!

The truck was stopped by Mexican authorities for a routine check at a checkpoint, the driver said he was transporting meat for a grocery shop, with this version the authorities checked the
refrigerators from the truck.

The assessment left authorities open-mouthed when they found several babies in the meat with a dummy in their mouths to stop them from crying.

The photo below is from a leading and trusted newspaper from the Dominican Republic.
This photo has not been photoshopped, it is not a fake and not from anything else.

WHERE THEY GO ONE THEY GO ALL

@Q17_Awakening

CHANNEL
@GitmoTV
CHANNEL
@TRIBUNALSforJUSTICE
GROUP
@tribunalsandexecutions
CHANNEL
@FUCKtheNewWorldQrder
GROUP
@exposthePedos

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
MelQ , [18.07.21 12:12]
[Forwarded from Jeremy]
Long read, but worth it...

The FIVE Child Trafficking Networks and Structure of the Illuminati

Posted on 2020, January, 18 by cathy fox blog on Child Abuse
Updated 2020 Apr 1
The later ones in the series to date are
  • The Five Child trafficking Networks of the Illuminati [111]
  • You are a child… [112]
  • Silence Breaks Forth Into Song (SBFIS Part 1) [113]
  • Queen Mother of Darkness’s Special Pot Roast (SBFIS Part 2) [114]
  • Equilibrium (Silence Breaks Forth Into Song Part 3) [115]
  • Forged Through Brokenness (SBFIS Part 4) [116]
  • How Deep The Magik Well Goes (SBFISong Part 5) [117]
Some of this information comes from Jessie Czebotar @CzebotarJessie [110] on twitter, who was born into an Illuminati family and was meant to be successor to the Queen Mother of Darkness. Thank you Jessie for your courage and strength. She goes by the pseudonym Jane in this video and article.

The Satanic Illuminati Control Matrix Structure
There are FIVE networks of organised child trafficking and abuse run by the Departmental Branches of the ill-uminati. Illuminati Structure Explained by One Chosen as a Mother of Darkness [1]

Each network is trained differently and run separately as a failsafe to ensure ongoing child trafficking actions, should one part be taken down. They do however cooperate.

The organisations that Jane says run child trafficking networks are
  • Masons – Priory of Sion, Templars, Grand High Lodge Leaders
  • Catholic Church – Pope then Catholic Church hierarchy
  • Mormons
  • Cabal – Jewish mysticism sect aka Kabballah, mixed with New Age philosophies and satanistic practices it morphed into the Cabal sect.
  • Satanists

This is of course not to say that all people in these organisations are abusers, or even know of the abuse, far from it. For instance it is doubtful whether 3rd Degree Blue Lodge, “ordinary” Master Masons know anything about it. They are the useful cover for those high level masons. In the UK, the Blue Lodge masons even have different headquarters to higher degree masons Freemasonry, 10 Duke Street and MI6 [34]

In this following video Jane describes aspects of her personal story, and also descriptions of the ill-uminati structure. There is no transcript AFAIK, but I have summarised, below the video, the parts as best I understand them of the Illuminati structure.

Illuminati Structure Explained by One Chosen as a Mother of Darkness

or watch on Invidious 2019 BRIDE Ministries International Illuminati Structure Explained by One Chosen as a Mother of Darkness [1]

Visit us at http://www.bridemovement.com! Dan Duval interviews Jane for the first time on the subject of the structure of the Illuminati. Jane claims that she was chosen and trained to take over for her grandmother as a Mother of Darkness in the Illuminati. Through the redeeming power of Jesus Christ, she was delivered from this role before she was able to be instated into it. However, she took away with her unique knowledge regarding the structure of the Illuminati, knowledge that she wants the world to know. Get ready to take notes and learn, as this brave woman puts forth secret information about the structure of the world’s most powerful evil organization.

The interview starts at approximately 7 mins 30s

The following are my notes from that video. They are not necessarily in illuminati hierarchy order, nor 100% correct as it relies on my imperfect understanding. Please write in comments if there are any corrections or additions.

Mothers of Darkness (MOD)

There are five MOD’s and they are essentially the CEO’s (Chief Executive Officers) of the Illuminati “business”.

They
  • Know how the System / Company structure works
  • Choose people by the gifts they have – gift tests, to do various jobs, roles
  • Oversee their quadrants in the US and internationally
  • Talk to Satan as they can see and hear in the Spiritual world
Mothers of Darkness decide whether bloodline people are Hierachy or Expendables depending on the gifts they have. Expendables are judged not to have the spiritual gifts to link to various demonic spirits to fulfil the needs of the company. The ones with gifts assessed to be useful in the hierarchy are put into the Monarch mind control programme.

There are three mothers of Darkness regarded as higher position than the others. Crone, Mother and Maid, and the Crone is the Queen Mother of Darkness. (Jane was to be the successor to the Queen Mother of Darkness)

Protectors and Assassins

Protectors are “security”. Each Mother has one. The head protector runs training for the others –
  • 5 Adult protectors which guard the Mothers of Darkness
  • 5 Junior aged 12-18 which are not assigned, kept in reserve and protect who needs protecting.
  • 5 Children who are protectors assigned to protect the Successors of the Mothers of Darkness ie the people who will eventually be the successors, which I think they are chosen early in their lives.
They battle amongst themselves for superiority by physical and astral means.

Grand High Priestesses

These are also called Mothers, and they in charge of Quadrants.

Gloria Van der Bilt (mother of Anderson Cooper CNN and Carter Cooper who died supposedly by jumping out of a window [11] ) was Grand High Priestess for the East. When one dies as Van der Bilt did recently (2019 Jun 17), there is a witches battle for the recently vacated position, under the Mothers of Darkness Castle in Belgium. This happens in the physical and astral or spiritual realm with physical weapons and the use of spells and summoning of demons. They fight for each others power and demons.

Gloria Van Der Bilt with CNN Anchor /Host Anderson Cooper and Carter Cooper, who later was said to have jumped out of a window whilst his mother was present.

High Priest or Priestesses

The top eight highest ranking in the class of high priestess are able to compete for Grand High Priestess position.

Unsure how many there are [I will come back to the hierarchy and numbers in a future post, my understanding is limited at the minute but I will correct the details and numbers when I understand more]

Brides of Satan

The Brides ensure Satan is happy, and what he desires happens, Satans “candy wife”. They can lure a person into the system if he wants someone. They look good, and represent him but do not have many duties or functions. Sometimes they battle, but it is rigged, they win.

Sisters of Light

13 for each quadrant, in US and Internationally.

Elite Security team – They are just spiritual protectors, demonic possession, and spiritual warfare – disease and causing money problems. Different to Protectors and Assassins which are spiritual and physical plane.

Druidic Council / Satanic Council

This is akin to the Satanic Board of Directors, usually men who deal with the financial decisions, and company decisions for their territory. The Positions are called Seats and they are divided into Quadrants. A cover for them is the Bilderberg conference.

There are a wide range of individuals in each quadrant. The Council receive instruction from mothers and give instructions to the High Priestesses in the quadrant they oversee.

They are in positions of power in cover lives eg business, bankers, political positions, UN or European Councils, in charge of trillion dollar Companies. Each quadrant has bloodline family representation, eg Head of Van Duyn family [10] and Head of Rothschild family [16] .

The members of the Council are the Lords of territories and each individual has territory within that quadrant as well.

Department Branches

There are 5 Department Branches in each territory, below the satanic council.
  • Masons
  • Catholics
  • Cabal
  • Satanists
  • Mormons
The Nazi connections are woven all throughout the branches. Many of the Jesuit priests are hidden Nazis.

The departments use their own structural hierarchies eg
  • Masons – Priory of Sion, Templars, Grand High Lodge Leaders and down hierarchy
  • Catholics – Pope, Cardinals and down hierarchy
  • Cabal – Jewish mysticism sect also aka Kabballah, mixed with New Age philosophies and satanistic practices it morphed into the Cabal sect.
  • Satanists
  • Mormons – Heads, Bishops and down hierarchy
The Bloodline familes [ie the satanic ill-uminati families see Bloodlines of the Illuminati [14] ] are like board members, and oversee the departments in their territory, get messages to them, and ensure the heads of the businesses, eg drug trafficking programme or child trafficking programme are running well.

Child Trafficking

Child Trafficking training differs across the five departments, to ensure the robustness of the business if one part is taken down. They can also work in conjunction.

The organisations that Jane says run child trafficking networks are the 5 departments.

Mind Control

Freemasons use the MK Ultra Programme, Delta, Epsilon, military based programming whilst the satanist and mormons tend to use Beta Kitten programming.

Mind controlled individuals are seen as file cabinets, with say 3 drawers and with each drawer having many files. Each drawer’s key is a demonic spirit guarding it.

Files are memories mostly with traumatic experiences, each file is guarded by a spirit, usually lower level spirit. All the spirits and demons need to be accessed to get to the files, and individuals relive the traumatic memories when they access the file.

If an individual is not in line, or fighting the “company”, then the system considers them broken. It is seen that there is not a correct connection between person and the spirit, that a childs gifts are not lining up with spirits. The system will get them into fake counselling to ensure programming is continued or sometimes reprogrammed. This means higher level demons will be put in control of them or put fake memories in with different spirits in charge.

General higher level demons tear people apart mentally in 10 – 15 years. Other lower level demons, are more likely to coming in or out of people at will.

The above is my interpretation on what Jane is saying. Below are some other aspects which are other peoples experiences or information that may fit within this overall occult hidden structure that Jane described.

Many people do not believe in the existence of either demons or spirits or magick. That per se is not important, what is important is that the Illuminait, the people in power do. I will cover more on this in a future post.

Further Discussion

Deprogramwiki [15] would perhaps be a resource that may be useful for deprogramming individuals, and is valuable for other information on the Illuminati.

Illuminati

The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as “enlightenment”. It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism. They have taken what they consider the “best” of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as “El”, “Baal”, and “Ashtarte”, as well as “Isis and Osiris” and “Set”.

This said, the leadership councils at times scoff at the more “primitive” practices of the anarchical, or lower levels. I remember when I was on council in San Diego, they called the high priests and priestesses the “slicers and dicers”, who kept the “lower levels happy”. This is not to offend anyone, it only shows that at the leadership levels,they often believe they are more scientifically and cognitively driven. But they still practice the principles of enlightenment.

There are 12 steps to this, also known as “the 12 steps of discipline’ and they also teach traveling astral planes, time travel, and other metaphysical phenomena. Do people really do this, or is it a drug induced hallucination? I cannot judge. I saw things that I believe cannot be rationally explained when in this group, things that frightened me, but I can only say that it could be a combination of cult mind control, drug inductions, hypnosis, and some true demonic activity. How much of each, I cannot begin to guess. I do know that these people teach and practice evil.

At the higher levels, the group is no longer people in robes chanting in front of bonfires. Leadership councils have administrators who handle finances (and trust me, this group makes money. That alone would keep it going even if the rest were just religious hog wash).

The leadership levels include businessmen, bankers, and local community leaders. They are intelligent, well educated, and active in their churches. Above local leadership councils are the regional councils, who give dictates to the groups below them, help form the policies and agendas for each region, and who interact with the local leadership councils.

At the national level, there are extremely wealthy people who finance these goals and interact with the leaders of other countries. The Illuminati are international. Secret? By all means. The first thing a child learns from “family, or the Order” as they are called, is “The first rule of the Order is secrecy”. This is why you don’t hear from more survivors who get out. The lengths that this group goes to, to terrify its members into not disclosing, is unbelievable.

The Illuminati are present in every major metropolitan center in the United States. They have divided the United States up into 7 major regions, and each has a regional council over it, with the heads of the local councils reporting to them. They meet once every two months, and on special occasions.

A metropolitan region may have as many as 10 to 30 groups within it, and rural areas will often have meetings with other local groups, and report to the metro leadership council. They almost NEVER recruit outsiders, although ocassionally they will buy children or a family from Asia, for example, and keep them under constant surveillance in return for saving their life from the local Mafia. They are threatened with being returned to this group if they ever disclose.

All the above is from DeprogramWiki –Who and What is the Illuminati? [40]

Illuminati Structure

In 1991 Fritz Springmaier revealed that the Mother of Darkness Castle was in Belgium.

“At 19 she did her 1,000 points of light ceremony in the Mother of Darkness castle that I exposed in 1991. It is the Chateau des Amerois near Muno, Belgium; from what I’m told they discontinued using it as their HQ due to the attention it had gained.”

more at link

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Sex Slave Trade Madam Alex Heidi Fleiss Organized Crime​

Mar 19, 2015
Madam Alex was the head pimp for 20 years. She was busted and Heidi took over. She sent girls from American to the Middle East. It is said some never returned. She trained her girls to gather information and marry a rich one. She was smart. Many sued her estate who were ran around the world as slaves. Perhaps we can open the book a little and get a good peak at her and her "birds". Some girls were sent to Paris and meet the Saudies there.

comments:
Tommy Chamberlain
3 years ago
Elizabeth Alex Adams was only 60 when she died. She never gave Heidi Fleiss her business! Heidi stole it! I worked for Alex from 1989 till 1994. She is Philippine and Latino. Please read my book, A spoon full of Sugar. Coming out Feb 15 2018.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
4ae46b29f9965c9d.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
MelQ is on Telegram. Here are some of her recent posts.

What I gather is HRC and the Ever Given Evergreen ship are involved in human trafficking where ships are used to transfer victims internationally around the world. Here are some of her recent posts.

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.17.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.16.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.16.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.16.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.15.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.17.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.17.56 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.48.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.48.44 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.51.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.51.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.52.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.52.13 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This seems to be the back lot story of Hollywood. Same with Britany Spears.

Mena Suvari says she was sexually abused, faced drug addiction in new book: ‘I was living a double life’​

The 'American Beauty' star has released a new memoir titled 'The Great Peace'​

By Stephanie Nolasco | Fox News

Mena Suvari achieved stardom when she appeared in 1999’s Oscar-winning film "American Beauty" – but the actress was "living a double life."

"Between the ages of 12 and 20, I was the victim of repeated sexual abuse," the 42-year-old revealed in her new memoir, "The Great Peace," excerpted in this week’s issue of People magazine.

Suvari said acting helped her mask the pain she was enduring from her past.

"I was living a double life," the star shared. "Every time I would go on a set. Every time I was interviewed, I was acting the whole time. It was another role for me to play. That I was OK."

According to the outlet, the abuse started in the sixth grade when Suvari and her family moved to Charleston, SC.

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 11.21.41 AM.png

Mena Suvari has released a new memoir titled 'The Great Peace.' (Hachette Books)

"I was trying to fit in," wrote Suvari about being "the new girl."

A friend of her older brother’s, whom she referred to as "KJ" in the book, started to pursue her and then pressured her to have sex. A month shy of turning 13, KJ brought Suvari to a private room in his family’s home and raped her.

"Part of me died that day," Suvari admitted. "He used me, had fun with me and then disposed of me. He called me a whore. I never got to have a healthy expression of [sex]. My choice was lost. And that, compiled with already not feeling seen and heard, established a concept that I would have of myself. That that was my value."

According to the outlet, Suvari moved to Hollywood to pursue acting at 15. Her manager, whom she considered a protector, wanted to have a sexual relationship.

"By this time my family had pretty much fallen apart," she recalled. "My mother had moved out and wanted to find herself and my father [who was much older] was in decline mentally and physically. I didn’t feel like I had any other options or was worthy of a life that was any different."

Suvari said she immersed herself in late-night partying and hard drugs to numb herself.

"I turned to any form of self-medicating I could find, just to get by," she said. "I was just trying to survive."

And right before Suvari turned 17, she met "Tyler," who abused her sexually and emotionally during their three-year relationship. The union was so toxic that Suvari said he pressured her into participating in threesomes and picking up women for him.

"I remember thinking maybe this is how relationships are: the screaming, the name-calling, the abuse," she said. "I felt like I had brought it all on in some way. From KJ to Tyler, it was a process of destruction."

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Notice the repeats. Get away from one only to go to another of the same ilk.
I guess once damaged goods always damaged good. Very few I guess break the cycle and have a healthy sex life. IDK
I've read a lot of Pre-Sentence Investigations of women going from one bad guy to another, to another as they appear to have zero interest in the "Nice Guys" around them.
They got to find that "bad boy to tame" until they realize human males are not circus animals.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Notice the repeats.
Same with alcoholics. The thrill is gone with Mr. Niceguy.

Thrill = crazy making

Then women complain there just aren't any nice guys to date. Men are scum etc. Forgetting that the one common denominator is them. They're the ones choosing the man. If they didn't say 'yes', the guy would move on - unless he's a real creeper....

Fortunately Mena got counseling after being 'groomed' at age 13.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What is going on here??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 10.10.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 10.10.44 PM.png
    445.9 KB · Views: 29

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Where the hell did those pics come from???? If my Kraut-speak isn't too sketchy, I believe "Wacht Auf!" means "Wake Up!"

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What is going on here??
Those boys are not tied to the gymnastic ladder. Nor are any expressing pain. I think it is just an unexplained communist school for future male gymnasts.
The baby on a leash eating out of a bowl. IDK, Maybe a cheap way to keep the child from running off.
I've seen parents here in the US have harnesses on their kids.
"A picture is worth a 1000 words" But there are time when context is needed.
Both look bizarre just on sight.
Very possible to have simple non perverted explanations.
What else do you know about the pics GH ?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good point, GOLDBRIX. The bottom pic is an exercise. The top pic is... not so easily dismissed.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If you have Telegram app on your computer/phone MelQ has been sussing out human trafficking using Q drops.

The Rothschilds are the funding behind the Red Cross. And we are uncovering their shipping lane secrets. The Bridge.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 9.07.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 9.07.59 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FYI

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.16.17 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
via MelQ

"Watch the water?" are children being transported via shipping routes around the world?

Ships are starting to bypass SA ports as Transnet tells customers and staff of ‘sabotage’​

Business Insider SA
Jul 27, 2021

Durban harbour

The Durban container terminal. (File/Getty)

• Ships that had been due to call at South African ports are now headed to neighbouring countries, or skipping their African stops entirely.
  • A global shipping crisis and container shortage mean major shipping lines have no room for delays, agents say.
  • Transnet's IT systems went down nearly a week ago, with a huge impact on container movements in harbours.
  • It still hasn't publicly said so, but has admitted to staff and customers that it was a victim of hacking and "sabotage".
  • Even customers aren't getting details of what happened, and how long it will take to fix, other than "soon".
  • For more stories go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.

Ships have started to bypass South African ports, and many more may now do so, after Transnet delcared force majeure at its port operations on Monday.

Container vessels that had been due to call at both Cape Town and Durban had been diverted, shipping agents said, in one case to the Port of Maputo, and in other onwards to its Asian stops, bypassing the continent entirely.

Importers – already struggling with shortages of key goods – will now have longer to wait for containers on those ships. Just how long is not yet clear; a global shipping crisis and shortage of some types of containers already has the industry overall scrambling. Those same troubles have made shipping lines allergic to delays they can not quantify.

Cape Town shipping traffic

Real time vessel movement around the Cape Town port, via Myshiptracking.com.

In a statement on Tuesday morning, Transnet said its force majeure declaration on Transnet Port Terminals " is expected to be lifted soon", but provided no other details on its timeline, or the underlying cause.

"The terminals are berthing vessels as planned and facilitating loading and discharge operations with the shipping lines," it said. "We will continue to work directly with shipping lines in order to facilitate maximum import evacuation and further exports planned for future vessels. Controls have been developed, in conjunction with the shipping lines and SARS' Customs division to ensure safe clearance and evacuation of each container."

Logistics operators say the flow of containers had effectively ground to a halt.

Some of Transnet's computer systems were shut down on 22 July, in what the company described only as a "disruption". It has yet to publicly talk about the reasons, and has not answered questions. But it told staff that it was a victim of hacking, and has now told customers it suffered "cyberattack, security intrusion and sabotage".

"It is expected that some applications may continue to run slowly over the next few days, while monitoring continues. All operating systems will be brought back in a staggered manner, to minimise further risks and interruptions," the company said in its statement.

(Compiled by Phillip de Wet)

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 12.49.15 PM.png

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
First the riots in KZN, closing down the Durban port and the N3 highway, mucking major distribution chains and depots.

Now all Transnet terminals are down.

Then the Tigerbrands tin recall.

One might think someone is trying to shut South Africa down and remove food.

I really hope it's the trafficking thing being ended.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

286 arrested in global human trafficking and migrant smuggling operation​

26 July 2021

Police rescue 430 human trafficking victims and identify 4,000 irregular migrants from 74 countries

LYON, France – Criminal groups behind human trafficking and migrant smuggling have been hit hard in an operation coordinated by INTERPOL, with 286 suspects arrested worldwide.

Law enforcement officials from 47 countries participated in Operation Liberterra (5 - 9 July), carrying out some 500,000 inspections at checkpoints and airports as well as at hotspots identified through intelligence and investigations.

Authorities rescued some 430 human trafficking victims and identified 4,000 irregular migrants originating from 74 different countries. Many of them required medical, psychological and housing assistance and were taken into the care of protective services.

In addition, 60 new transnational investigations were initiated.Fake or stolen identity documents remain the golden ticket when it comes to helping people cross borders illegally, with such documents seized on every continent. On the first day of the operation, authorities in Tanzania arrested a Ugandan bus driver carrying a box of 169 forged passports from Kampala to Dar Es Salaam.

“Operation Liberterra is a five-day snapshot of the global trafficking and smuggling situation, and how multinational, highly organized criminal networks only focus on one thing: profit,” said INTERPOL Secretary General Jürgen Stock.

“With 22 criminal groups dismantled, it also shows what coordinated, global law enforcement action can achieve.”

Crime groups dismantled around the world​

Operational highlights included:

• Algerian authorities dismantled a smuggling group focusing on maritime routes to European coasts.
  • Colombia dismantled two different criminal organizations, making 22 arrests. While one group was dedicated to smuggling migrants to the US, the other group focused on bringing Cuban and Haitian migrants from Ecuador into Colombia. In addition, two subjects of INTERPOL Red Notices wanted internationally by Spain for human trafficking were arrested.
  • Authorities in Ecuador arrested 8 suspects who smuggled migrants to the US using a legitimate travel agency as a cover to book flights via Mexico.
  • Officers in Ghana intercepted two Nigerian suspects accused of running a human trafficking ring between Ghana, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
  • Six members of an organized crime group were arrested in North Macedonia. The leader had been working with associates in the Middle East to smuggle migrants from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Syria to Greece.
  • Authorities in Sudan rescued 253 victims of human trafficking, arresting 32 suspects.
  • An organized crime group based in Spain which smuggled migrants by sea from Algeria to the Spanish coast was dismantled.

Exploiting the most vulnerable​

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Fox News

IMMIGRATION Published February 18
Eighteen state AGs urge Biden to reverse cancellation of ICE operation targeting sex offenders
Biden seeks to 'modernize' U.S. immigration policies, but not everyone approves

By Caitlin McFall | Fox News

Eighteen state attorney generals pleaded with President Biden Thursday, to reverse a recent decision by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to shelve an operation that targeted illegal immigrants with sex crime convictions.

Operation Talon was suspended late last month, after being operational for just a few weeks before the Trump administration vacated the White House.

"The cancellation of this program effectively broadcasts to the world that the United States is now a sanctuary jurisdiction for sexual predators," Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt said in a letter to President Biden Thursday. "This message creates a perverse incentive for foreign sexual predators to seek to enter the United States illegally and assault more victims, both in the process of unlawful migration and after they arrive."

CALIFORNIA DEMS ASK NEWSOM TO CLEAR UP CONFUSION OVER GETTING COVID VACCINES TO DETAINED IMMIGRANTS

Schmitt, along with 17 other state attorneys general, requested that Biden, as well as leading officials in the Department of Homeland Security and ICE, reactivate Operation Talon.

An ICE spokesperson told Fox News that, "Due to operational security, we are not able to confirm or discuss future operations until they are complete."

But in a letter obtained by Fox News to ICE employees Thursday, Acting Director Tae Johnson issued interim operating guidelines "that will temporarily govern its civil immigration enforcement and removal operations."

The new guidelines on immigration enforcement duties will be effective until DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas issues new enforcement procedures – which he is expected to release within 90 days.

But while ICE officials could not comment on Operation Talon, Johnson noted in his letter to the department’s staff that his request for certain revisions to the enforcement plans issued by Biden-appointed Acting Secretary David Pekoske on Jan. 20 has been approved. These include apprehensions of gang members and priority noncitizens encountered during law enforcement operations.

Fox News could not immediately reach the White House or DHS for comment on the letter, but the Biden administration has taken steps to alter U.S. policies on immigration by attempting to put a 100-day moratorium on deportations and authorizing coronavirus vaccinations for undocumented migrants.

ICE CANCELING OPERATION TARGETING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WITH SEX CRIME CONVICTIONS, EX-CHIEF HOMAN SAYS

The DHS also released a statement earlier this month pledging that ICE and Border Protection officials "will not conduct enforcement operations at or near vaccine distribution sites or clinics."

Though arguably the most sweeping reform could come in the form of Biden’s latest immigration bill announced Thursday, which will create an eight-year path to citizenship for millions of undocumented migrants and fast tracks citizenship for migrants brought over as children.

"The last four years of misguided policies have exacerbated the already broken immigration system and highlighted the critical need for reform," Biden said in a statement Thursday, adding that he wants to "modernize" the U.S.’s immigration system.

The bill is expected to receive pushback, particularly in the Senate, where Democrats currently do not have the 60 votes needed to prevent a filibuster.

But White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters Thursday, the bill is simply a starting point to open up debate on modernizing immigration policies.

"There are negotiations that will need to happen," Psaki said. "There was a reset that was really needed to get an immigration bill discussed and negotiated, and that is what our effort is to do here."

Fox Nation

Conversation(109)

I voted for Trump but I'm not an overly political guy, but I have to say it doesn't seem Biden is putting Americans first.

LuckyLarry777
18 Feb

[Biden administration has taken steps to alter U.S. policies on immigration by attempting to put a 100-day moratorium on deportations and authorizing coronavirus vaccinations for undocumented migrants.]
Yet at 62 years of age I cannot get a vaccine. My county says 75 years and up but we are currently out of vaccines. Not sure when we will get more. Nice, real nice.

SocialismtheDeathknellofFreedom
18 Feb

Replying to LuckyLarry777
But those undocumented are possible DEM voters and you aren't. Makes perfect sense.

H8snowflakes
18 Feb

Biden wants no borders no constitution and no country. Not one single thing has he done to help Americans. Everything he has done in fact hurts Americans.

18 Feb

Replying to H8snowflakes
I noticed gas prices are going up. Meat too. Anything which actually means everything that has to be delivered is going up. Even my garbage pickup jumped 15%.

notnowdarnit
18 Feb

Replying to H8snowflakes
Biden wants equity, from those, according to their ability, to those, according to their needs.
A redistribution of your resources.

ST1950
18 Feb

""The cancellation of this program effectively broadcasts to the world that the United States is now a sanctuary jurisdiction for sexual predators" - well Biden has to stand behind his supporters - the Weinsteins and Epsteins and Clintons, and of course - most of the Hollywood "elites".

18 Feb

Replying to ST1950
Just look at some of the photos of slo-joe, he like them awful young for sniffing etal birds of feather flock together, lets see what his opinion on MAPS (minor attracted person) are; if you see a pastel flag flying along side the alphabet community flag we will know.

Thejock60
18 Feb

The real question should be, why not 50 AG's?

greg131
18 Feb

It’s almost as if people in power don’t want there to be consequences for being sexual predators.

Gee, I wonder why.

18 Feb

Replying to greg131
Largest giving block behind teachers unions apparently.

Show 1 more reply

stevenfla474
18 Feb

Joe is endangering the lives of US citizens. What would happen if we just ignored his overdose of EO’s and tell him to stick it?

Mowerman:
18 Feb

Asking touchy-feely, sniffing Biden to halt operations targeting sex offenders is probably not going to happen.

atlgal99
18 Feb

Replying to Mowerman:
Exactly! He and his son are probably best buds with these people.

BMartin930
18 Feb

Can anyone tell me one thing that Biden has done so far that has helped Americans? He is doing irrational things, not sure why I expected anything different based on the democrats behavior the last 4 years, but this is getting pathetic!

LuckyLarry777
18 Feb

Replying to BMartin930
Just part of Biden's America last mantra. That way the world will love us.

18 Feb

"This message creates a perverse incentive for foreign sexual predators to seek to enter the United States illegally and assault more victims, both in the process of unlawful migration and after they arrive."

Illegal votes are more important than your children ,Democrats, go figure.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Afghan wanted in connection with 13-year-old Austrian girl's gang-rape and murder is arrested in London​

By Georgia Simcox For Mailonline15:49 30 Jul 2021, updated 16:47 30 Jul 2021

A suspect, who allegedy boasted with pals about gang-raping a 13-year-old Austrian schoolgirl who died in the attack, has been arrested.

The teenager's lifeless body was dumped beside a road next to a tree after allegedly being raped by the four men.

Austrian police say all four were immigrants from Afghanistan and arrested three, with an international manhunt carried out searching for the fourth. The suspect has now been arrested in London.

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 10.44.38 PM.png

Schoolgirl Leonie, 13, from the city of Wiener Neustadt near Austria's capital Vienna, was reported missing by her parents Melanie P, 40, and Hannes W, 39.

Three days later, on June 26 in the morning, she was found dead on a road verge with her body leaned up against a tree.

Austrian Police arrested two Afghan immigrants in June and a third one at the beginning of July, after they allegedly boasted about having wild sex with the child.

They have now captured a fourth one in the city of London on Thursday.

An 18-year-old was the first one to be caught by the police and was arrested while he was eating pizza in a local Italian restaurant on June 28.

On the same day, a 16-year-old was arrested at a skating site on Danube Island, while a third alleged offender, 23, was caught several days later.

According to a spokesperson from the public prosecutor's office, the fourth suspect who was reportedly aged 22, ran away and was searched for with an international arrest warrant issued by the Criminal Police Office of Austria (BK).

Despite the investigators' suspicions that he fled to Italy, the man was found in a neighbourhood in London.

Initial findings revealed that the schoolgirl from the Lower Austrian district of Tulln met the 22-year-old man and his 16-year-old friend at the Danube Canal in the city of Vienna where they all took ecstasy on June 25.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Simply inhumane