• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

PEDOPHILE & HUMAN TRAFFICKING - BUSTS - THREAD

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Castrate and bleed out on live tv...send a message. Ok, rather the guillotine in public, civilized.

Comfort to her family and friends

After they are smeared with pig blood.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

George Soros’ right-hand man was accused of BDSM crimes in his sex dungeon​

By Michael Kaplan
July 31, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 6.32.50 PM.png

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Disney pedo's arrested.

View attachment 220114
Saw this as well this morning, just wondering if there are more among the higher up in the happiest place on earth?

IF they are found guilty off with their wieners and brand them with a P on their forehead.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Saw this as well this morning, just wondering if there are more among the higher up in the happiest place on earth?

IF they are found guilty off with their wieners and brand them with a P on their forehead.
No need to wonder, you can bet on it.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1628216002977.png

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Aus PM Scott Morrison's best friend

Hillsong leader Brian Houston charged over the concealment of alleged child sex offences

Hillsong founder Brian Houston has been charged with allegedly concealing information about child sexual abuse following a two-year investigation.

Key points:

Mr Houston is accused of failing to report alleged abuse by his father
The evangelist has been based in the United States for several months
He has been ordered to attend a Sydney court on October 5

Sources close to the investigation have revealed Mr Houston, 67, is accused of failing to report the historic alleged abuse of a young male by his late father — Frank Houston.
"Police will allege in court the man knew information relating to the sexual abuse of a young male in the 1970s and failed to bring that information to the attention of police," a NSW Police spokesperson said.
Detectives served his lawyer with a court attendance notice, which requires the pastor to appear before a Sydney magistrate at the Downing Centre on October 5.
Brian Houston has been charged with concealing a serious indictable offence.
The evangelist has been based in the United States for several months despite the Australian border being closed because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mr Houston preached at a service in Mexico last month.
On Sunday, Mr Houston gave a sermon from California, which was streamed live.
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse heard Frank Houston admitted to the abuse, which took place in Australia and New Zealand several decades ago.
Frank Houston was allowed to retire from the church before the abuse became public.
He died in 2004.
Mr Houston has since released a statement stating he would "set the record straight", concerning the allegations.

"These charges have come as a shock to me," he said.
"I vehemently profess my innocence and will defend these charges, and I welcome the opportunity to set the record straight."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-05/hillsong-founder-brian-houston-charged/100353834

PM admits he asked White House to invite Brian Houston to state dinner
Prime Minister Scott Morrison has confirmed he asked the White House to invite Hillsong founder and his
spiritual mentor Brian Houston to a state dinner in Washington last year.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/pm-admits-he-asked-white-house-to-invite-brian-houston-to-state-dinner-20200303-p546i9.html

1628224255576.png
1628224262030.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mr Houston is accused of failing to report alleged abuse by his father
If he did know, or if he didn't know how does that legally implicate him?

Sounds like this is going to be a difficult case to prove.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There is a video on Telegram but I'm pressed for time and couldn't immediately find it to share.

Not sure if the youtu.be link is it.

IMG_20210806_082512_609.jpg

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
More at link

'Kids passed from one abuser to another' - shocking allegations of child sex abuse at Irish Army base exposed​

Exclusive: Anthony O’Brien, 64, who retired from the Defence Forces in 2003, says children living on the Curragh Camp in Co Kildare were subjected to “horrific” abuse

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1628370477173.png
1628370482941.png

Seems this may have something to do with the AZ AUDIT VOTE?

NOW CONFIRMED, STATE SEN. TONY NAVARRETTE ARRESTED FOR SUSPECTED SEXUAL CONDUCT WITH CHILD ?
24 hour rule applied (fact or set up), they are using this playbook with #metoo resurfacing with cuomo and trial by media?
With the media fully in their hands and surpressing everywhere, i am beginning to think that this tactic may being used to silence any of those who step off their narrative and playbook,
CONTROLLING THE DissenterS, TRIAL BY MEDIA?
if they throw the rule of law out of the window as seen with those who oppose the narrative (trump supporters ), what would they do to their own who break ranks.
of course you can trust the clowns and the media cos they are they as the bastions of truth and justice?
Remember they can publicly disgrace someone who will then get a new life, the stakes cannot be higher then now?
If proven guilty of child sexual abuse and proved in a court of law, then justice must be served, emotional responses are what the bank on from the sheep, who will be next ?

24 RULE ENGAGED

========

New CM telegram

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1046

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/state-sen-tony-navarrete-arrested-for-suspected-sexual-conduct-with-child/ar-AAN062w

Msn

State Sen. Tony Navarrete arrested for suspected sexual conduct with child

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) - A state senator is in serious trouble with the law. Phoenix Police officials confirm to Arizona's Family Sen. Tony Navarrete, a Democrat from Phoenix, was arrested on Thursday, on allegations of having sexual conduct with a child. Investigators…

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There is a video on Telegram but I'm pressed for time and couldn't immediately find it to share.

Not sure if the youtu.be link is it.
Nope. Says it's private.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not only did they cheat the election process, they put in a pedo...

Arizona state Sen. Tony Navarrete accused of 7 felony charges involving sexual conduct with 2 teens​

Mary Jo Pitzl
Arizona Republic

State Sen. Tony Navarrete, D-Phoenix.

State Sen. Otoniel "Tony" Navarrete is facing seven felony counts involving allegations of sexual conduct with two teenagers, which would add up to a minimum of 49 years in prison if he were convicted.

Maricopa County Superior Court Commissioner Steve McCarthy set a $50,000 bond and placed numerous restrictions on Navarrete, D-Phoenix, should he be released from jail. The lawmaker made his initial court appearance Friday afternoon.

Before the afternoon was over, Navarrete's 48 Democratic colleagues in both the House and Senate called on him to resign, and other elected officials joined the chorus asking him to step down.

Navarrete was arrested Thursday night after Phoenix police received a complaint Wednesday about allegations of incidents involving sexual conduct starting in 2019. Police interviewed the alleged victims and then had one of them call Navarette, according to a probable cause statement.

In the recorded call, monitored by police, Navarrete, 35, acknowledged touching the victim's penis and performing oral sex on the youth multiple times over several years, according to documents released by Maricopa County Superior Court.

Navarette told the youth he regretted his actions, knew they were wrong and repeatedly told the youth that the young man was not at fault for any of the interactions.

"Of course, I regret any bad actions that I did, absolutely wishing everything could be different. I'm sorry, mijo," Navarrete was quoted as saying in the phone call. It appears he was not aware that police were listening in.

In the phone call, the victim, now age 16, confronted Navarrete, asking why he touched his penis. Navarrete told him he wasn’t well, records show. He repeatedly expressed regret for his actions, which reportedly occurred at Navarrete's home and have caused anger and anxiety issues for the youth.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
pedophile_priests_iceberg-garrison.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Walmart Child Trafficking​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1628967604480.png

Why do all these people look the same??

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Fox News Correspondent ARRESTED​

byMatthew Holloway
August 14, 2021
Fox

According to an unsealed indictment: Anton “Tony” Lazzaro, the founder of the GOP PAC Big Tent Republicans who made regular appearances on Fox News now faces three counts of obstruction, five counts of sex trafficking of a minor, a count of conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors, and another count of attempted sex trafficking. The charges were handed down by a Minnesota Grand Jury against the former Republican strategist and campaign manager.

In a press release from the Department of Justice, Acting United States Attorney W. Anders Folk announced,
“According to court documents, from May 2020 through December 2020, Anton Joseph Lazzaro, a/k/a “Tony Lazzaro,” 30, conspired with others to recruit and solicit six minor victims to engage in commercial sex acts.”
“Based on the evidence obtained in this investigation, authorities believe there may be additional victims of the alleged conduct,” the U.S. Attorney’s Office said in a release.

Anyone with information about this matter is being asked to call the FBI Minneapolis Division at 763-569-8000.

Who Is “Tony Lazzaro”? And Why Was He On Fox News?​

Mr. Lazzaro who has been a frequent enough guest on Fox News to be recognizable is a former Minnesota Congressional campaign manager for GOP hopeful Lacy Johnson who ran against Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and a Republican strategist who according to reports enjoyed flaunting a lifestyle of wealth on social media.

According to Fox 9 News, Lazzaro is a major campaign contributor,

“Lazzaro has contributed $42,000 in recent years to the Republican Party of Minnesota. In a statement issued Friday morning, Carnahan, the party’s chairwoman, called the allegations against Lazzaro “abhorrent” if true, and said the Minnesota GOP is donating the contributions he had given the party to charity.”
The scandal has left prominent legislators like U.S. Rep. Tom Emmer and Minnesota state Sen. Karin Housley pledging to donate any funds contributed by Lazzaro as well.

Sen. Housley, said in a statement,

“These allegations are disturbing and troubling, and they make my heart ache for the victims of such a horrifying crime,” Housley said “It has been many years since I have seen Mr. Lazzaro, and I felt it important to the victims to do what I can to offer support so that others do not experience the same hardship. I will be sending a check to the group Women’s Foundation of Minnesota for their ‘Our Girls Are Not For Sale’ program in the same amount my campaign for U.S. Senate received from Lazzaro so they may have resources to support other victims of trafficking.”

U.S. Magistrate Judge Becky R. Thorson has remanded Lazzaro pending sentencing no doubt due in part to his wealth and political connections. She said, “It’s their strong wish that the United States proceed with a recommendation of detention,” referring to his victims.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

byMatthew Holloway
August 14, 2021
Fox

According to an unsealed indictment: Anton “Tony” Lazzaro, the founder of the GOP PAC Big Tent Republicans who made regular appearances on Fox News now faces three counts of obstruction, five counts of sex trafficking of a minor, a count of conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors, and another count of attempted sex trafficking. The charges were handed down by a Minnesota Grand Jury against the former Republican strategist and campaign manager.

In a press release from the Department of Justice, Acting United States Attorney W. Anders Folk announced,

“Based on the evidence obtained in this investigation, authorities believe there may be additional victims of the alleged conduct,” the U.S. Attorney’s Office said in a release.

Anyone with information about this matter is being asked to call the FBI Minneapolis Division at 763-569-8000.

Mr. Lazzaro who has been a frequent enough guest on Fox News to be recognizable is a former Minnesota Congressional campaign manager for GOP hopeful Lacy Johnson who ran against Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and a Republican strategist who according to reports enjoyed flaunting a lifestyle of wealth on social media.

The scandal has left prominent legislators like U.S. Rep. Tom Emmer and Minnesota state Sen. Karin Housley pledging to donate any funds contributed by Lazzaro as well.

“These allegations are disturbing and troubling, and they make my heart ache for the victims of such a horrifying crime,” Housley said “It has been many years since I have seen Mr. Lazzaro, and I felt it important to the victims to do what I can to offer support so that others do not experience the same hardship. I will be sending a check to the group Women’s Foundation of Minnesota for their ‘Our Girls Are Not For Sale’ program in the same amount my campaign for U.S. Senate received from Lazzaro so they may have resources to support other victims of trafficking.”

U.S. Magistrate Judge Becky R. Thorson has remanded Lazzaro pending sentencing no doubt due in part to his wealth and political connections. She said, “It’s their strong wish that the United States proceed with a recommendation of detention,” referring to his victims.
A quick, fast trial, pump him for his conspirators. Then pump him with a Lead .22 pill in his brain pan. Sooner or later we will run out of these pervs. IMO
It worked on the opium dens in China.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
An American Family's Prayer - FINALLY, THE WHOLE STORY (59 min 35 sec):
Published March 26, 2021 by An American Family's Prayer​

GZt-2363.jpg

GZt-2363b.jpg

GZt-2363c.jpg

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

byMatthew Holloway
August 14, 2021
Fox

Whats this "unsealed indictment" and "Grand Jury" stuff they're talking about? </§àrç>

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I betcha he has "connections"... And those "connections" are shitting themselves right about now.

Big bugs have little bugs
Upon their backs to bite 'em.
Little bugs have littler ones
And so, ad infinitum.

This dude is a little(r) one...

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I betcha he has "connections"... And those "connections" are shitting themselves right about now.
Yeah, seeing as how "the big guys" always seem to be immune while lining their foundations with fleeced funds and power, i dont see the little guys being some devout loyalists to their shot callers.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And there's a blue ton of SEALED indictments (eg: still more shit being actively gathered on each) <-- Think how this would connect to the posts above .

BINGO.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And there's a blue ton of SEALED indictments (eg: still more shit being actively gathered on each) <-- Think how this would connect to the posts above .

BINGO.
Around a quarter million give or take. And each indictment may include multiple suspects.

SealedIndictments2.28.21+(1).jpeg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dang... almost peed a little again. ;) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
MelQ on Telegram is covering a LOT of ground 'watching the water'...

The gist of it is the international shipping lanes are being used for human trafficking around the world.

[In reply to MelQ ]​
[ File : IMG_3158.JPG ]​
Con’t from posts above...​
-By giving the IG a prosecutor they can now go after the deep state without looking like a political witch hunt. (Britney Spears InstaGram)​
Huber access to enormous investigative firepower that far exceeds the staff of any special counsel (CME Solar is bigger than SC > Shipping Container Missiles​
I’m assuming Anons are the interpreter in Q1935. Public disclosure.​
More threats of “projection” which is C19/CS > CME Solar​
F assets are the pipeline funneled children through line F39 in Africa​
HRC election loss = CF inflow stop​
CF inflow stop = No Name Institute inflow ramp​
= are tracks Q690​
(Kids > Pick up stop at Huma Ships locations & then another stop at Wallonia AW)​
h/t DiggerPepes​

erick shell update.png

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Golden Regards
Uncle
Uncle,
Can't "Like" the post but appreciate the info.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
MelQ on Telegram is covering a LOT of ground 'watching the water'...

The gist of it is the international shipping lanes are being used for human trafficking around the world.

[In reply to MelQ ]​
[ File : IMG_3158.JPG ]​
Con’t from posts above...​
-By giving the IG a prosecutor they can now go after the deep state without looking like a political witch hunt. (Britney Spears InstaGram)​
Huber access to enormous investigative firepower that far exceeds the staff of any special counsel (CME Solar is bigger than SC > Shipping Container Missiles​
I’m assuming Anons are the interpreter in Q1935. Public disclosure.​
More threats of “projection” which is C19/CS > CME Solar​
F assets are the pipeline funneled children through line F39 in Africa​
HRC election loss = CF inflow stop​
CF inflow stop = No Name Institute inflow ramp​
= are tracks Q690​
(Kids > Pick up stop at Huma Ships locations & then another stop at Wallonia AW)​
h/t DiggerPepes​

View attachment 223015
Sorry I don't speak or read "Q" style. What the hell are you saying before cuts and pastes ?

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry I don't speak or read "Q" style. What the hell are you saying before cuts and pastes ?

PS I reposted the image... had wrong one.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 2.21.14 PM.png