• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

PEDOPHILE & HUMAN TRAFFICKING - BUSTS - THREAD

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Royal Rabbit Hole: Human Trafficking, Satanism and More
BY TS on AUGUST 22, 2020

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Say It Ain't So Slo' Joe".

Previously Deported Rapist Boarded Afghan Evacuation Flight–Reached US​

According to a new article from The Washington Times, a previously deported rapist was found on an evacuation flight from Afghanistan.
He even made it all the way to the US.
A man who’d been convicted of rape and had previously been deported from the U.S. was allowed to board an Afghan evacuation flight and reach America, according to law enforcement sources.https://t.co/II4Uj6JQAR

— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) August 30,2021
A man who had been convicted of rape and deported from the U.S. was allowed to board an Afghan evacuation flight and reach America, law enforcement sources say.
When American citizens were having trouble catching flights out of Kabul, Ghader Heydari made it on an Ethiopian Airlines charter flight for evacuees.
Border officials flagged the 47-year-old on his arrival at Washington Dulles International Airport. They appear to be the first to have spotted his criminal and immigration history and derailed his entry.

He isn’t the only one.
Afghan Evacuated By US Detained For Potential ISIS Ties, Up To 100 Others Could Be On Watch Lists,

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
This one boggles the mind... Just HOW MANY TIMES can "they" keep "sweeping stuff under the carpet"???

Exclusive:

'I tried to report abuse to police at 12 but was handed to predators and raped'​

A girl tried to report one sex attack to the authorities only to be sent away with other abusers who subjected her to a horrifying night of further abuse

A girl of 12 put her trust in the hands of police after a sex attack – but was handed to predators who inflicted yet more abuse.

The vulnerable youngster – tipsy and upset – was sent packing by a desk clerk who told her to accept a lift home with two men who were at the police station over motoring issues.

It was the start of an horrific ordeal in which the girl suffered more than 20 sex assaults by eight men in one night, including 15 rapes.

Just one attacker was caught and today the victim is still fighting for answers – 15 years on.

The police watchdog, the Independent Office for Police Conduct, found a string of failings, yet no officers faced disciplinary action.

The case now forms part of an independent probe into child sexual exploitation due to report by the end of the year – but only after the victim insisted it should be included.

She is now 27 and during a Sunday Mirror probe into her ordeal she said: “It’s derailed my life. It’s always there, even when I try to move on.

“No child should have to go through what I did. I’m speaking out to protect others. The trauma never goes away. I’ve still got PTSD. I don’t want this to happen to anyone else.”

0_C_71_article_1015368_image_list_image_list_item_0_imagejpeg.jpg
Shakil Chowdhury

After examining the appalling case, the Sunday Mirror can reveal:
  • Police returned key evidence to the one man convicted of raping her – including bedsheets and a towel which could have contained DNA evidence of the other alleged predators.
  • An expert who reviewed the Mirror’s findings said police handling was “absolutely catastrophic” and among the worst he had seen.
  • The girl had previously been groomed by a teacher who was eventually jailed for rape.
  • The victim had told health workers she was being abused – but no action was taken.
Her rape nightmare unfolded on October 27, 2006, when she went to Oldham Police Station to report being molested.

The vulnerable girl had been drinking cider in a churchyard in the late afternoon when a man sexually assaulted her.

She sought refuge at the police station but says that before she could say why she was there a clerk dismissed her as a timewaster.

The girl said: “The clerk knew I was drunk and I’d lost my phone. I was scared I would bump into the man again. Two men at the door offered a lift.

"The clerk said, ‘They’ve offered you a lift, go with them’. The men were being asked to produce licences for driving offences.

“I don’t know how they haven’t been identified. There must have been logs.”

0_Jailed-Paul-Waites.jpg
Paul Waites

The girl says the men took her to a car and took turns to sexually assault her.

They drove her to the nearby house of a man in his 40s who she says carried out a series of sex attacks before giving her money to get a bus home.

She left the house in a daze and was picked up on the next street by Shakil Chowdhury, now 54, who was posing as a taxi driver. He said: “Why are you crying? Get in and I’ll help you.”

She said: “I thought I would be safe with him. He seemed nice, I thought he’d take me home.”

But she was far from safe. There was another man in the passenger seat and the pair headed to Chowdhury’s house where three more men appeared.

The girl begged to be spared but was raped 15 times by the five men. One even taunted her: “You better be careful, we’re professionals.”

Chowdhury kept her there until morning, before bundling her into a car and abandoning her 10 minutes away from his house.

The girl’s parents had called police the previous evening but it took officers four hours to respond. They were at her house when she returned.

A doctor’s examination found she was covered in bruises, scratches and bite marks. The girl said: “They found I had injuries consistent with being raped. I gave the police my clothes then had days of video interviews. I was so shaken up.”

She described the attack in the churchyard in detail to police in the days after the incident but it was not treated as a crime. A senior detective later concluded this was “entirely proportionate”.

She also gave a detailed account of abuse by the men at the station but no log was generated.

The officer responsible told his superiors this was an “oversight”. They concluded a crime report should have been made but stressed this was a “minor criticism”.

The attacker whose house she left before being picked up by Chowdhury was arrested and charged with abusing her. He absconded while on bail and has never been located.

Chowdhury was also arrested but refused to name accomplices.

He was jailed for six years after admitting six rapes. The case was closed while his accomplices were still outstanding.

Concerned that eight of her abusers were still walking the streets, the victim contacted police in 2012 to ask if there had been any progress.

She applied to see records on her case and officers eventually launched a fresh investigation, codenamed Operation Solent.

Greater Manchester Police were unable to produce a “forensic strategy” for the original probe, or records to show if condoms and tissues found at the scene were examined.

It revealed that, 10 months after his conviction, 22 items of evidence were returned to Chowdhury via his solicitor.

Files show a senior officer on the case wrote: “The decision to release certain items of property seems to exclude the possibility that the items may be of forensic relevance to the other unidentified suspects. The bedding and towel had not been submitted for forensic examination, however, they were returned.”

His report also revealed 24 items of evidence were destroyed in 2008, including material from Chowdhury’s car, and the contents of his bin.

The officer added: “Clearly, items had been disposed of, and had they been retained from the original inquiry, then it may or may not have led to us identifying people or eliminating them.”

Operation Solent did not lead to fresh charges so the girl asked GMP to review the original case.

She said: “I wanted to find out why this had happened. I knew I’d been failed, but I was totally shocked by just how badly I’d been let down.” Tragically, it wasn’t the only time the girl had been failed by the system.

Before the gang-rape horror, she was groomed and abused by a teacher who befriended her online – and who has also since been jailed.

The victim said: “I was being groomed online and abused but when I tried to tell one social worker she said I was trying to shock her.”

Months before the rapes she had disclosed abuse to professionals. She regularly attended a local sexual health clinic, expressing fears she was pregnant and asking for condoms.

The victim has since made an official request to access her files, including a report written by a sexual health worker when she was 12.

It says: “She is now on her third sexual partner. She has made an informed choice to remain SA [sexually active]. She has a mature attitude and looks older than her age.”

The notes said there was “no indication of abuse” – despite the girl’s age. An outreach worker added: “I feel [victim] is very attention seeking and tries to get a response from me.” One man who targeted her was teacher Paul Waites, now 48. He lured her to a Sainsbury’s car park after they spoke online, then raped and assaulted her over the summer of 2006.

The victim said: “No one tried to stop me from meeting him. I thought he was my boyfriend. It made me feel like it was normal.”

It was years later, in 2013, that the girl finally found the courage to report Waites to police. She said: “He left me feeling like a prisoner inside my own mind All those years later, I remembered his mobile off by heart.”

Unknown to her, he was a serial abuser who was jailed in 2009 for assaults on other children.

In 2015, when the girl was 21, he admitted raping and abusing her and was jailed for a further 11 years. And last year, he was given a life sentence for raping a victim in Leeds in 2005.

In 2018, GMP upheld two of the girl’s complaints, ruling that her case should not have been closed after Chowdhury’s conviction and officers should not have taken four hours to respond when she went missing. It did not sanction any officers so she contacted the police watchdog – the IOPC. It ruled a further four complaints should have been upheld.

The IOPC said aspects of evidence retrieval were flawed and that potentially relevant evidence was destroyed.

It also ruled greater care should have taken with notebooks – which have been lost.

This could give the victim grounds to sue the police under the Data Protection Act. The IOPC advised one officer should receive further training.

A fourth complaint relating to the victim’s treatment at the police station was also upheld but the IOPC ruled no further action could be taken as the clerk could not be identified. The Mirror presented its findings to Peter Bleksley, a founder member of Scotland Yard’s undercover unit. He said: “What appears to have gone on in this case is absolutely catastrophic. It’s negligence of the highest order.

“I almost struggle to think of a worse policing failing there could be. The retention of exhibits falls way short of what should be expected.

“They may have provided evidence which could have led to the convictions of others and it’s possible these offenders have attacked other children. What detective could have looked at this case and said, ‘We’ve done enough’?”

Going forward, the girl’s case will be examined in the independent probe into child sexual exploitation [CSE] in Oldham. Greater Manchester mayor Andy Burnham commissioned the investigation as part of a wider inquiry into CSE across Manchester.

The Oldham probe will examine claims agencies were aware of abuse but “failed to respond appropriately to safeguard children and subsequently covered up these failings”.

Gerard Jones, managing director for children and young people at Oldham council, said: “There were times when vulnerable people did not receive help they should expect and deserve.

“Things have improved significantly in recent years. We were, and are, determined not to shy away from issues, but to gain fresh, honest and independent insight, and learn lessons.”

From 2006 to 2020 Oldham social services had referrals warning 700 children faced potential risk of sex abuse. One victim was targeted at 10 and another in care was raped by more than 300 men from the age of 12. Since 2014, GMP identified 318 offenders in Oldham and charged 86.

The wider Manchester probe is also looking at Rochdale abuse – the basis of the BBC drama Three Girls. GMP said £2.3million had been invested in a new CSE investigations unit. It added: “Victims of child sexual abuse and exploitation will be listened to, taken seriously, treated with empathy and supported.

“Whilst we cannot comment on the specifics of this case and what was clearly a terrible ordeal for the victim, extensive investigations and reviews were carried out. No case for misconduct was found and all further lines of inquiry investigated. No further suspects were identified.”

An IOPC spokesman said: “While we agreed with the force that no officer had a case to answer for misconduct or gross misconduct, we were not satisfied that appropriate findings were made in relation to some of the allegations. In upholding some of the appeal, we considered a detective constable should receive management action over record keeping and evidence preservation to learn and reflect on their actions.”

------------

Btw - "yeah!" in advance to Lori Lightfoot who wants to hire UBER DRIVERS to drive kids to & from school, due to mass resignation of anti-vaxx bus drivers... Like she wouldn't see this coming...

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
LIONS REQUIRED

Pedo secrets is exactly what this 4 part video series uses to take back control of the narrative.
NOTICE Video 1
#SaveTheChildren PLUS get back #FreedomOfSpeech
Men and woman who want to put a stop to human trafficking while at the same time take HUGE steps that will put mainstream narrative back into our control... this series of 4 videos is a must to make the time to study in depth. The videos outline deliberate steps to take action.
Video 1 reclaim online narrative. The Simplest Strategy.
Video 2 reclaim Print Media. The most difficult Strategy. ⚔️ WARNING - 1st 90 seconds disturbing photo's.(Satanic Exposed)
Video 3 reclaim Radio Commentary. The most fun strategy.
Video 4 Claim dominion on your own mind. The most important strategy.

NOTE Here is video 1 link.. the easiest for us all to get involved in and do it daily.
The other 3 clips can be found in every video description
https://rumble.com/vel53p-video-1-of-4-patriots-controlling-the-narrative.htm

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IMt-141742.jpg

Maryland judge kills himself as feds arrive at his door to arrest him for sexually exploiting children - including filming teenage boys in the shower of his hunting cabin

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^ Should go in the good news thread!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631537965356.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She should be happy she's behind bars... not that it helped Epstein much...

Prince Andrew 'must fear name and shame Maxwell deal'​

PRINCE Andrew faces more anxiety over his friendship with late paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein, US legal experts have warned.​

By MIKE PARKER
PUBLISHED: 12:51, Sun, Aug 22, 202

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 1.48.40 PM.png

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
IMG_20210913_195426_237.jpg

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
New Records Show FDA Purchased Aborted Babies’ Heads for $515 Each

Judicial Watch announced today that it received 198 pages of records and communications from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) involving “humanized mice” research with human fetal heads, organs and tissue, including communications and contracts with human fetal tissue provider Advanced Bioscience Resources (ABR). Most of the records are communications and related attachments between Perrin Larton, a procurement manager for ABR, and research veterinary medical officer Dr. Kristina Howard of the FDA.

Judicial Watch received the records through a March 2019 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, of which the FDA is a part (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department Health and Human Services (No. 1:19-cv-00876)). The lawsuit asks for all contracts and related documentation on disbursement of funds, procedural documents and communications between FDA and ABR for the provision of human fetal tissue to be used in humanized mice research. After successfully opposing the FDA’s redaction of certain information from its records, a federal court ordered HHS to release additional information about its purchases of organs harvested from aborted human fetuses – including “line item prices,” or the price per organ the government paid to ABR. The court also found “there is reason to question” whether the transactions violate federal law barring the sale of fetal organs. Documents previously uncovered in this lawsuit show that the federal government demanded the purchased fetal organs be “fresh and never frozen.”)

The records include an FDA generated contract with ABR, based on a “requisition” it issued on July 27, 2012, for $12,000 worth of “tissue procurement for humanized mice,” indicates the requisition was for a “non-competitive award.” Although the initial award was for $12,000, the total estimated amount of funds allocated for the requisition was $60,000. Under “Justification for Other than Full and Open Competition,” the FDA writes:

Scientists within the FDA and in the larger field of humanized mouse research have searched extensively over the past several years and ABR is the only company in the U.S. capable of supplying tissues suitable for HM research. No other company or organization is capable of fulfilling the need.

Costs are estimated [for the fetal parts] at $230 per tissue x two tissues per shipment = $460 plus $95 shipping = $555 per shipment. A total of 21 shipments = $11,655.00.

An April 1, 2013, “Amendment of Solicitation/Modification of Contract” form that shows the FDA purchased fetal livers and thymuses from ABR going back to at least October 2012, billing $580 per liver/thymus set, but later paying a unit price of $685.

A January 1, 2013, “Fees for Services Schedule” provided by ABR to the FDA includes:

FETAL CADAVEROUS PROCUREMENT SERVICE FEE
2nd trimester D&E [Dilation and Evacuation abortion] (13-24 weeks) per specimen $275
1st trimester aspiration [abortion] (8-12 weeks) per specimen $515
Intact Calvarium [baby’s skull] (8-24 weeks)” per specimen $515

www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/new-fda-records-humanized-mice/
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/new-records-show-fda-purchased-aborted-babies-heads-for-515-each/

engineear

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
...fresh never frozen...sounds like an ad from a burger joint.

This country will be judged the hardest. I truly pray I'm gone 1st...possessed morons running companies.

If this "research" is so important, why isn't it front and center ?...because it's evil to the nth degree. Deep hole waiting for this batch of loons.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
take this with a grain of salt...

35,000 CHILDREN RESCUED BY MARINES & REPORTED BY PENTAGON PEDOPHILE TASK FORCE​

Unholy Grail: Adrenochrome, the “White Rabbit” Elixir Pursued by Blackhearted Elites:

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ex-House Speaker settles child sexual abuse payments suit​

MICHAEL TARM
Wed, September 15, 2021, 3:04 PM

YORKVILLE, Ill. (AP) — Former U.S. House Speaker Dennis Hastert and a man who accused him of child sexual abuse reached a tentative out-of-court settlement Wednesday over Hastert’s refusal to pay the man $1.8 million — the outstanding balance in hush money that the Illinois Republican agreed to pay the man in 2010.

At his 2016 sentencing, U.S. District Judge Thomas M. Durkin repeatedly rebuked Hastert before issuing a 15-month sentence, telling him that his abuse devastated the lives of victims.

“Nothing is more stunning than to have the words ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence,” Durkin told Hastert.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Golden Regards
Uncle

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Has anyone watched these videos by Mouthy Buddha? I had seen them on youtube a while back but they cancelled his account. Just found out he's on Bitchute now.

I was on the fence about the Pizzagate stuff but after seeing these.....bloody hell. Pure evil everywhere, especially in "high places".

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One would think the United States Attorney General would file charges. But that would only happen if our government was Just.

The real question is WHY did the fbi protect the pedo and how many others? Who gave those orders? Why were people not punished? Arrested? What happened to the reports?

Now do you know why so many woman are unattractive? They do that to be left alone. It's a defense mechanism used by the weak.
But they yearn for affection and turn to a trusted same sex woman.

Not sure trans males were not molested when young also.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not sure trans males were not molested when young also.
musta been a lot of molestation going on while we were watching Bruce Jenner win the Olympic whatever he won...i really no longer care

i've been trying to figure that one out also, how is it they have 'captured' so many people? there are separate porn rooms ...you all know, it's everywhere over there...

this takes a decade or more to build the 'hawk' system, infiltrating schools and teaching young men to become weak and pathetic and only worthy of submission, 'because it's fun', idk....it takes a while to ruin a generation

what i do is, how i reconcile this: i equate it to the abuse that black people have suffered from, all propaganda based, all based upon the lowest common denominator...greed, drugs and money which none of those ever last but kids don't realize that until it's too late...it took money to continue the narrative against the the black community, this takes money to destroy young men too

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
One would think the United States Attorney General would file charges. But that would only happen if our government was Just.

Federal Bureau of ...

Incineration should be the consequence of such a long train of cover-ups.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Incineration should be the consequence of such a long train of cover-ups.
and there are zero 'good agents', if this goes on and they stay with their job...they ain't good

'just doing ma job' doesn't work

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
musta been a lot of molestation going on while we were watching Bruce Jenner win the Olympic whatever he won...i really no longer care

i've been trying to figure that one out also, how is it they have 'captured' so many people? there are separate porn rooms ...you all know, it's everywhere over there...

this takes a decade or more to build the 'hawk' system, infiltrating schools and teaching young men to become weak and pathetic and only worthy of submission, 'because it's fun', idk....it takes a while to ruin a generation

what i do is, how i reconcile this: i equate it to the abuse that black people have suffered from, all propaganda based, all based upon the lowest common denominator...greed, drugs and money which none of those ever last but kids don't realize that until it's too late...it took money to continue the narrative against the the black community, this takes money to destroy young men too

Priests, scout masters, olympic coaches......... decades old stories............ I think algore inventing the innerwebthingy has simply increased communication of these things and let victims connect giving them strength in numbers.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Politics disgust me. She's standing their preaching when she should be fighting! All politicians are useless air breathers who continue to suck resources from us while producing nothing but more corruption and chaos for the rest of us. All they do is fucking talk at us and steal our money!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Those Morons, they should have let them have two wives instead....

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 7.32.07 PM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1632115493273.png
1632115514052.png
1632115533576.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Those Morons, they should have let them have two wives instead....

View attachment 225516
Agreements, although legally binding contracts, they exist outside of our legal system, they add nothing to our legal system, therefore, the crime is never made out to be a crime...our legal system continues to retard under such 'agreements'

the bad guys live to create havoc another day...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1632120836702.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1632120931663.png