• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Yeah, the "parents" are the "terrorists" - so now the taxpayers are paying for the CORRUPT School Boards AND the CORRUPT FBI "manhunt" on THEM...
Double-taxation WITHOUT representation...

View attachment 227413
What's going to be the next move for the FBI now? Are they going to arrest all the parents at the school board meetings who are against masks and jabs? THAT'S going to start a shit storm

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What's going to be the next move for the FBI now? Are they going to arrest all the parents at the school board meetings who are against masks and jabs? THAT'S going to start a shit storm
That is what they want.

Remember who these people ARE. Disciples of Cloward, Piven and Alinsky. Their AIM is to tear the nation down.

Provoke decent people until there's a pushback and then turn this nation into China's Cultural Revolution.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That is what they want.

Remember who these people ARE. Disciples of Cloward, Piven and Alinsky. Their AIM is to tear the nation down.

Provoke decent people until there's a pushback and then turn this nation into China's Cultural Revolution.
Agree! So what's the alternative for the people?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
TURN IT UP TED on "Vaxxed" people:
OBTW: Ted got WuFlu and recovered.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Agree! So what's the alternative for the people?
I have no clue.

I'm not saying, lie down and take it. I'm saying, know what they're doing.

I think - maybe the better strategists can upbraid me - but I think, time is on our side. This isn't the frog in the warming kettle. This is turning things up to a boil...and the anger is spreading.

In my mind, this will focus true Americans to where when one group does hit back, there will be a general rise up. Rather than a John-Brown group of isolated martyrs.

This, while the Jabbed troops are demoralized and increasingly, in numbers, sick.

But this, too, may be their strategy. Troop problems will be the "good" reason to "ask" the Blue Helmets and the People's Liberation Army to "assist."

This may be it. As in, months.

What should we do? Fight, of course; but I'm in favor of preserving State structure, where state government is under control and still represents the citizens and their rights. Working through the State can preserve local order and give communications and logistic infrastructure. Total chaos will be too overwhelming and tip the odds in their favor.

bulloncoins

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would wager they have vaccinated, or will be vaccinating most of the UN troops also. Remember, this is global.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I would wager they have vaccinated, or will be vaccinating most of the UN troops also. Remember, this is global.
I would bet the opposite.

Just as people weren't really falling over dead in China a year ago, I bet the "vaccination" effort, ESPECIALLY with the PLA, is just psy-ops.

And I'm sure that if the Blue Helmet troops got a jab, it was saline. The makers KNOW this is poison, and it was intended to wipe out America.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No argument Walt but, who's going to hold these people accountable? Certainly not the US justice system we have in place today! The system we have now is hopelessly broken and irreparable IMHO!
It's lookin' more and more like we are gonna find out... You know you feel the groundswell all over the world.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Anti-Vaccine-Mandate Protesters Tear Down COVID-19 Testing Tent as They March Into Manhattan​

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

But, is it the same vaccine?

There must be vax variants, including placebos.

I am convinced that the early jabs were just that; saline placebos which would therefore cause no side-effects for the enthused participants.

Then they could run around telling everyone that there were no reactions aside from a sore arm.

But now that the hesitant and coerced are getting vaxxed, the concoction is deadly.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Anti-Vaccine-Mandate Protesters Tear Down COVID-19 Testing Tent as They March Into Manhattan​

How come every protest / march has a drummer ?
Good Protestors would have flipped the Van. That would have got TV time.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I was thinking a few cocktails under the van or in the window would have worked. Anyone with a brain would have left before they got there.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1633564921737.png

https://themissouritimes.com/rowden-asks-msba-if-parents-who-protest-mask-mandates-critical-race-theory-should-be-labeled-domestic-terrorists/

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The (federal) government is trying to launch a revolt against the government.

This is just one more provocation hoping for a backlash. Which is tyranny...and also, dangerous. Dangerous because no battle plan lasts more than the first five minutes into conflict.

It's going to be all-or-nothing, once they finally find what touches it off.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The (federal) government is trying to launch a revolt against the government.

This is just one more provocation hoping for a backlash. Which is tyranny...and also, dangerous. Dangerous because no battle plan lasts more than the first five minutes into conflict.

It's going to be all-or-nothing, once they finally find what touches it off.

I would argue that fed.gov is provoking We the People to draw first blood.

Tweedle Dee Tweedle Dum

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I would bet the opposite.

Just as people weren't really falling over dead in China a year ago, I bet the "vaccination" effort, ESPECIALLY with the PLA, is just psy-ops.

And I'm sure that if the Blue Helmet troops got a jab, it was saline. The makers KNOW this is poison, and it was intended to wipe out America.
The Chinese are getting an attenuated virus vaccine - no mRNA jab for them. The vaccine doesn't work especially well apparently - but it's probably not causing damage either.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Chinese are getting an attenuated virus vaccine - no mRNA jab for them. The vaccine doesn't work especially well apparently - but it's probably not causing damage either.

The Chinese are wise enough to use HCQ, ivermectin, zinc, etc.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Went to a small city not too far away this evening, for their weekly anti-vaxx/anti-pass event - ongoing for over a month now. No masks, only about 30 people. Just 2 signs facing the road.
Free food table w/chairs set up - people talking... eating... drinking... without having to "show a pass".

STOP SANITARY DICTATORSHIP - RESIST

IMG-20211008-WA0002.jpeg

LONG LIVE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE!

IMG-20211008-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20211008-WA0006.jpeg

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Went to a small city not too far away this evening, for their weekly anti-vaxx/anti-pass event - ongoing for over a month now. No masks, only about 30 people. Just 2 signs facing the road.
Free food table w/chairs set up - people talking... eating... drinking... without having to "show a pass".

STOP SANITARY DICTATORSHIP - RESIST

View attachment 227863

LONG LIVE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE!

View attachment 227865

View attachment 227868

Free food and only 30 people showed up?

I shudder to ponder the lack of participation had there been no food...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Free food and only 30 people showed up?

I shudder to ponder the lack of participation had there been no food...
Pot luck...

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is that the MSM is never going to admit the real number of people on our side. I'm just saying this
because it's easy to feel demoralized when reading MSM "news". The vaccines are killing people on the pro-vaccine side, too.
While many people are brainwashed beyond help, some of them will wake up, and eventually join our side.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is that the MSM is never going to admit the real number of people on our side. I'm just saying this
because it's easy to feel demoralized when reading MSM "news". The vaccines are killing people on the pro-vaccine side, too.
While many people are brainwashed beyond help, some of them will wake up, and eventually join our side.

I’m encouraged by the ratings collapse in the MSM. Under a million is the old Mendoza line and most of prime time msnbc dips 1/2 million.

It’s getting so bad they’re openly whining about it, with complete lack of understanding why it’s happening (example below)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is that the MSM is never going to admit the real number of people on our side.
Neither is the .Govs or Big Pharma or those who have a stake in the "game".

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Neither is the .Govs or Big Pharma or those who have a stake in the "game".
There are going to be a lot less of them when the shootin starts :hunt:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My new neighbor (tenant) in the house next door (and his wife) - retired but full of energy (hard-working "tool guy"), hasn't moved in yet since he's fixing the whole house up first! on his dime! - (& mine = borrows my water hose & an extension cord) is NOT VAXXED either... He doesn't have ANY of "our information" (hard to find any in France), just AGAINST it...
So I fill him in on details...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

‘This is Not a Negotiation’: Fed-Up Parents Serve Stunned School Board $200 Million Lawsuit Over Mask Mandate​

Kyle BeckerOctober 9, 2021

Screenshot-10_9_2021-12_00_44-PM.jpg

One could feel the tension at a Clark County School District board meeting as one fed-up dad spoke for a group of fourteen parents while serving a $200 million lawsuit over mask mandates. Watch:

video

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score