• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Military fighting back..

U.S. Department of Defense speaks on Oklahoma National Guard rejecting pentagon COVID-19 vaccine mandate​

LOCAL
by: Austin Breasette/KFOR
Posted: Nov 16, 2021 / 06:02 AM CST / Updated: Nov 15, 2021 / 10:12 PM CST

SUBSCRIBE NOW​

KFOR Morning Headlines​

WASHINGTON (KFOR) – The U.S. Department of Defense spoke Monday about the Oklahoma National Guard rejecting the Pentagon’s coronavirus vaccine mandate.
It’s a war of words unfolding between Oklahoma and the Pentagon.
President Joe Biden mandated military members be vaccinated. However, the Oklahoma National Guard says its taking orders from Gov. Kevin Stitt instead.
It all started with last weekend’s announcement that the state national guard will follow Stitt’s order, citing U.S. code.
New commander of Oklahoma National Guard refuses to enforce vaccine mandate
However, the U.S. Department of Defense said they have the authority to mandate the vaccines regardless.
“The secretary has the authorities he needs to require this vaccine across the force and that includes the national guard,” said John Kirby, the department of defense’s press secretary. “He will respond appropriately.”
Over the weekend, Brig. Gen. Thomas Mancino, appointed by Stitt as Oklahoma’s adjutant general last week, issued an update to the COVID-19 vaccine policy for the Oklahoma National Guard.
The full statement can be read below.

Military wrestles with penalties for those who refuse to get COVID vaccine
In part, the statement cites title 32 of U.S. code and says the national guard is a “…state-controlled and federally-funded entity and takes orders from the Governor and his designated chain of command.”
Continuing by saying it is “…illegal, unethical, and against our sworn oaths” for the Oklahoma National Guard to not follow the governor’s order.
“He still has that authority even when they’re in a title 32 status,” Kirby said. “It is a lawful order.”
A capitol reporter pressed Kirby after he wouldn’t elaborate on how, or even if the measure will be enforced in Oklahoma.
“Everyone is looking to this building and your boss for what he’s going to do about it and so far that appears to be nothing,” the reporter said.
“I dont think that’s a fair way to put it Megan,” Kirby said. “He just got this from governor of Oklahoma, I’m not going to speculate, hopefully it won’t come to that.”
Gov. Stitt selects new adjutant general, commander of Oklahoma Army and Air National Guard
Stitt’s order lists no repercussions for those who don’t get vaccinated.
Mancino also pointed to title 10 where the President mobilizes the national guard and therefore are under federal authority.
In the statement Mancino said, “until a Guardsman is activated under Title 10, they follow the lawful commands of the Governor of the State of Oklahoma.”
But the department of defense is still in disagreement.
“They are subject to that order,” Kirby said. “It’s important that they get the vaccine so that they can be a more ready force.”
Suggest a Correction
The feds seem to have forgotten that we, the united states of America are a conglomeration of 50 little sovereign countries. It is time for a wake up call to .gov

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
242918834_6136296316440458_9205378178364014889_n.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Oklahoma General Thomas Mancino is telling his men to resist the COVID-19 vaccine mandate!​

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They won't stand down willingly. The people will need to act beyond just memes and threats. These words will ultimately need to be backed up by lethal action.

That's not what anyone wants, that just the way it is

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Years ago, we all thought it was a joke, see?
That every kid got a motherf*cking trophy
But yo homie, here's a situation
A nation of pu**ies is our next generation
And these minions and their agendas
Every opinion has a millennial offended
But this amendment one, it rings true
And if it don't descend b*tch, then see number two
Ain't nothing new, right church, wrong pew
Get a clue or prove your fake news and views
Can all kick the bottom of my motherf*cking shoe
I'm the last of a few still screaming f*ck you

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Delivery workers walk off job

The delivery of parcels could be significantly delayed today as up to 15,000 FedEx staff from NSW and WA stop work over job security.

Passengers on buses in parts of Sydney will enjoy a free ride today, as drivers take industrial action

“Bus drivers are turning off the ticket machines to send a message loud and clear to Transit Systems — it's time for the company to get serious and come to the negotiating table,” Mr Olsen said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-22/sydney-morning-briefing-free-bus-rides-as-opal-card-machines-off/100637708

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Years ago, we all thought it was a joke, see?
That every kid got a motherf*cking trophy
But yo homie, here's a situation
A nation of pu**ies is our next generation
And these minions and their agendas
Every opinion has a millennial offended
But this amendment one, it rings true
And if it don't descend b*tch, then see number two
Ain't nothing new, right church, wrong pew
Get a clue or prove your fake news and views
Can all kick the bottom of my motherf*cking shoe
I'm the last of a few still screaming f*ck you
A lot of Satanist signs from Kid Rock in that video - and others

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Until people show up armed and drag the politicians out of their homes and hold them accountable, walking down the street will accomplish nothing.
Everything proceeds in steps. First you have a handful of brave men. Then you have small crowds. Then you have big crowds. Then you drag them out and hold them accountable.

Did you watch the fourth of my videos?

The Australians have got to the stage that they set up a gallows and hanged an effigy of Dan Andrews on the steps of Parliament. I would suggest that that is a step in the right direction, wouldn't you?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Until people show up armed and drag the politicians out of their homes and hold them accountable, walking down the street will accomplish nothing.
I just said about the same thing in one of the Aussie threads. Protests do nothing! Petitions do nothing! Internet videos from YT celebrities do nothing. It's all just feel good shit! No action (the kind of action you speak of) will always result in no change

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Everything proceeds in steps. First you have a handful of brave men. Then you have small crowds. Then you have big crowds. Then you drag them out and hold them accountable.

Did you watch the fourth of my videos?

The Australians have got to the stage that they set up a gallows and hanged an effigy of Dan Andrews on the steps of Parliament. I would suggest that that is a step in the right direction, wouldn't you?
Step lively soldier! More urgency is required...don't you think?

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Step lively soldier! More urgency is required...don't you think?
Armed insurrection is NOT always necessary. All that needs to happen is for the army to change sides. Think Ceausescu. It started with a protest, and two days later the army arrested him, tried him and shot him.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Armed insurrection is NOT always necessary. All that needs to happen is for the army to change sides. Think Ceausescu. It started with a protest, and two days later the army arrested him, tried him and shot him.
Also think the Velvet revolution. I should have posted this in this thread, but I started another one. I am posting it here too:

And therein we find, neglected by us, the simplest, the most accessible key to our liberation: a personal nonparticipation in lies! Even if all is covered in lies, even if all is under their rule, let us resist in the smallest way: Let their rule hold not through me

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Anti-vaccine campaigns have reached unheard-of levels in the Netherlands, where the government recently closed an internet page, and its social networks, where the sale of COVID-19 self-contamination kits so that people, once they have gone through the disease, can receive the QR code that allows them to enter public places, without having to be vaccinated

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A lot of Satanist signs from Kid Rock in that video - and others
Kid Rock doesn't inspire the patriot in me. Never was a bug fan of his act.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This will drive them crazy! Trending!

1637810272974.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
WOW!

Washington public schools lose over 55,000 students​

Washington state’s public schools are facing what one official called a "systemic" enrollment crash as parents pull students out of school for multiple reasons.

Ari HoffmanSeattle, WA

November 22, 2021 9:57 AM3 Mins Reading

Washington state’s public schools are facing what one official called a "systemic" enrollment crash.

It was revealed last week in a presentation to a state Senate committee that the "November 2021 forecast is, on average, 50,334 students or 4.5 percent lower than the February forecast, and 42,036 students or 3.8 percent lower than the June forecast for the 2021-23 Biennium."

Many parents opted for private school, learning pods and home schooling. Parents told The Post Millennial that they chose other educational options. Parents cited multiple factors including that schools did not offer in-person instruction during the Covid pandemic, lack of safety on campus, teaching practices and curriculum based in critical race theory and radical, hyper-sexualized curriculum, as well as a substandard education.

Even worse, the special education program was short "12,048 students or 8.1 percent lower than the February forecast, and 9,622 students or 6.3 percent lower than the June forecast."
Parents told The Post Millennial that they pulled their children after the schools failed to re-open in 2020 which harmed students' progress and development. Additionally, many school districts saw cuts to special needs programs.
For bilingual education students, the November 2021 "…forecast is, on average, 9,415 students or 6.9 percent lower than the February forecast, and 8,790 students or 6.5 percent lower than the June forecast for the 2021-23 Biennium."

Elaine Deschamps, executive director for the Caseload Forecast Council, originally believed the falloff to be due to COVID, but is now admitting the drop is "systemic."
Those numbers are expected to decline further if Democrat Governor Jay Inslee mandates COVID vaccines for public school students.
Earlier this month, three school districts, Seattle, Bellevue and Kent cancelled school days due to a lack of staffing. Public schools in the state were short staffed before Inslee’s vaccine mandate for all K-12 teachers, which led to the firing of many staff members including substitutes.

Despite the lack of staff and declining enrollment, the board of directors of Seattle Public Schools on Wednesday approved a resolution asking the Washington State Board of Health to review the COVID-19 vaccine to be included on the list of required immunizations for students "...as a condition to accessing in-person instruction."
In a national survey, only 27 percent of parents of children ages 5 to 11, said they will vaccinate their children against COVID when the vaccine becomes available. That number has stayed consistent since July. 76 percent of those surveyed said that they were "very" or "somewhat" concerned about long-term side effects, while 71 percent worried about serious side effects.
Less than 20 of Washington’s 9,056 deaths from COVID have been children under 19.

Before the school year began, enrollment projections were so low for the district that they begged parents to re-enroll their children, citing a loss of funding if numbers continued to decline. Declining enrollment and reduced staff has also led to teachers being shifted between schools.

The same school board that claims to need vaccine mandates to prioritize student safety has still not dealt with a massive and dangerous homeless encampment on the campus of Broadview-Thompson K-8.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1637894282678.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Stock up.

1637894492124.jpeg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Vaccine Mandates: THIS Is What History WARNS Us​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

AMERICAN NEWS Nov 25, 2021 7:25 PM EST

New York hospital emergency room ceases operation after employees refuse to get vaccinated​

Staff at the the Mount Sinai South Nassau hospital in New York were given two options, get vaccinated, or be barred from working. Some chose the latter, causing a freestanding emergency room to cease operations.
Jarryd JaegerVancouver, BC
November 25, 2021 7:25 PM1 Mins Reading

Staff at the the Mount Sinai South Nassau hospital in New York were given two options, get vaccinated, or be barred from working. Some chose the latter, causing a freestanding emergency room to cease operations.

The Mount Sinai South Nassau hospital's freestanding emergency room in Long Beach has temporarily ceased operation after a New York state requirement that medical workers had to be vaccinated was not followed by all employees.
The New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH)’s vaccine mandate was announced in August by then-governor Andrew Cuomo, and as The Daily Wire reports, exemptions were few and far between.

"The Emergency Department in Long Beach operated by Mount Sinai South Nassau," the hospital said in a November 22 statement, "will be closed temporarily as of 3 PM today due to nursing staff shortages."

"The staffing shortage and closure of the LBED is a result of the Hospital’s compliance with the NYSDOH’s mandate ... requiring the suspension of all staff working under temporary religious exemptions who could not show proof today of receiving a first dose of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical exemption from receiving it."

"We regret having to take this step but the safety of our patients is always our No. 1 priority," the statement continues. "This closure should not be interpreted as anything beyond what it is – a temporary measure designed to relieve current staffing challenges in our Emergency Department. Our nurses, physicians and support staff have been on the frontlines of the pandemic for more than 21 months. We will continue to be there for our patients."

In the mean time, patients seeking emergency care are being instructed to visit the hospital's main campus in Oceanside, NY.