• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
a question,

where have you been? The supremes have long been taken over. We have not had a true justice system with the supremes backstopping over activity by the communists in decades. This is and has been par for the course with them. Please don't act as though this is some seminal event, it isn't.

I am just glad that more are starting to see what we have known, what we see as the way things are

Good for them
No question the Kourt has been bought.

But the question on those senile minds...should be, this. How FAR do they want to try to push their authority, advancing a Color Revolution?

Marxists have always understood incrementalism. It's only our Useful Idiots who're pushing this insanity openly, now.

Will the Kourts understand that a slow boil advances their masters' causes better than launching a complete-chaos civil war?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Lol

“The public is in full support of the outdoor mask requirement”. Says the reporter, in the same interview that she says 60% of the stores picked up and left over the requirement.

And media, is not welcome! (Sheds a tear)
OUTDOOR...PFUKING....MASK...REQUIREMENT.

After TWO YEARS, they're STILL pushing this insanity.

If there is ONE PLACE any protection, fake or actual, is COMPLETELY USELESS...it's OUTSIDE.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, in France the "new vaxx passport measures" PASSED the Parliament - and now wait to be rubber-stamped by the Senate...

The French President stated that he's going to do what's necessary to force the anti-vaxx to get jabbed = "I want to fuck them up - all the way"... and "As far as I'm concerned, they are no longer Citizens"... (since they don't accept that their "duties" come "before their rights")...

Some "backlash" - but mostly APPROVAL... It stinks to high heaven.

Consequently, I became a member of the only official "Anti-Pass Party", called "Les Patriotes", led by Florian Philippot, who used to be number 2 at Marion LePen's "Front National", but who split off after she went more "mainstream" and cut his "duties".

He's led, so far, over 70 "anti-pass rallies" - and I haven't found ONE position of his that I disagree with. Saturday 8th January, there were at least 120k protesters in Paris - but the Gov & media reported 12k... and only counted the protesters in the rest of the country at a few mere thousands. MSM & Gov hand-in-hand.
And that's for the FEW MSM that even reported the demonstrations...

He probably will not get the required amount of "privileged votes" (3,500 of them - mostly mayors & town councilors) required to be able to become an official "presidential candidate" (elections in March 2022)... but I'll vote for who he advises...

The probable 2 candidates at the "2nd Round" will be Macron & Pecresse - same policies & backers, essentially... unless there's a fluke. In that case I'll vote for NEITHER (but will cast a vote saying so - so it will be counted as "not agreeing to either").

Here was the Paris rally (with a video appearance from Steve Bannon)... Don't tell me that there are only 12k demonstrators there... (fast forward)

Steve Bannon

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, in France the "new vaxx passport measures" PASSED the Parliament - and now wait to be rubber-stamped by the Senate...

The French President stated that he's going to do what's necessary to force the anti-vaxx to get jabbed = "I want to fuck them up - all the way"... and "As far as I'm concerned, they are no longer Citizens"... (since they don't accept that their "duties" come "before their rights")...

Some "backlash" - but mostly APPROVAL... It stinks to high heaven.

Consequently, I became a member of the only official "Anti-Pass Party", called "Les Patriotes", led by Florian Philippot, who used to be number 2 at Marion LePen's "Front National", but who split off after she went more "mainstream" and cut his "duties".

He's led, so far, over 70 "anti-pass rallies" - and I haven't found ONE position of his that I disagree with. Saturday 8th January, there were at least 120k protesters in Paris - but the Gov & media reported 12k... and only counted the protesters in the rest of the country at a few mere thousands. MSM & Gov hand-in-hand.
And that's for the FEW MSM that even reported the demonstrations...

He probably will not get the required amount of "privileged votes" (3,500 of them - mostly mayors & town councilors) required to be able to become an official "presidential candidate" (elections in March 2022)... but I'll vote for who he advises...

The probable 2 candidates at the "2nd Round" will be Macron & Pecresse - same policies & backers, essentially... unless there's a fluke. In that case I'll vote for NEITHER (but will cast a vote saying so - so it will be counted as "not agreeing to either").

Here was the Paris rally (with a video appearance from Steve Bannon)... Don't tell me that there are only 12k demonstrators there... (fast forward)

Steve Bannon

It's all up to the people now as to whether or not they'll tolerate this

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A video from The Babylon Bee....

Seasons of Blood: 525,600 Minutes of BLM Riots (3 min 03 sec):

Published on Jan 10, 2022 by The Babylon Bee​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

They're Terrified Of Us Realizing Who's In Power | DAVID ICKE​

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's a fantastic example of how to take our power back, just as David Icke speaks of. I could have put in the Australia thread, but it's an example everyone around the world ought to follow.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Here's a fantastic example of how to take our power back, just as David Icke speaks of. I could have put in the Australia thread, but it's an example everyone around the world ought to follow.

LEAVE THE SHOP

encore and bravo

ONE SHOT, TWO SHOTS, THREE SHOTS, FOUR
HOW MANY MORE TIL WE HIT THE FLOOR

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Kudos to this Dad.

Video clip is here:

SE220107.jpg

SE220107b.jpg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Someone also posted the video to Rumble...

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Epic, Must Watch – Dutch Wolverine Throws Sand Into the Propaganda of Prime Minister Mark Rutte​

January 15, 2022 | Sundance | 216 Comments
Prime-Minister-Mark-Rutte.jpg

In the Netherlands the typically high-brow, polite and social society has been a little shocked at how the Dutch proles have begun to express anger toward the totalitarian dictates of the professional political class.

Amid this class-driven über-sensitive social fabric, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte is now in the tenuous position of holding a governmental system together with a coalition of disparate leftist groups who are, well, a little eclectic all things considered.

As noted recentlyOne of the biggest challenges for the new government is the rise in public mistrust and anger towards politics and politicians. The Netherlands has seen some of Europe’s biggest opposition and protests against government COVID-19 policy. Many Dutch lawmakers say they don’t feel safe. Some of them now have to be protected by police around the clock – a shock in a country where ministers often ride bicycles rather than use their official cars.” (link)

The land of skinny pant beta males has, as the most sensitive progressives would expect, put women into all of the systems of government to showcase their civic investment and high-minded multicultural progress. The Netherlands is the type of place where Davos attendees feel comfy sipping filtered dew from the petals of spring tulips and discussing the best way to save the planet from the scourge of the shallow working class. Okay, so that’s the context…

Into this mix comes a young Dutch wolverine, a new Member of Parliament named Gideon van Meijeren; who appears to be a rather cheeky rebel, quite comfortable telling the elite they look silly. THIS you have to watch to appreciate (Direct Rumble Link):

https://rumble.com/vsmb1j-dutch-mp-...nts-pm-rutte-on-his-connections-w-klaus-.html

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm spreading that around. Refreshing.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with doing that is when people make personal attacks. He could have kept the "kucks" and "beta males" out of it...honestly even though I thought it was funny, it does nothing but provide fodder to the other side and to the Intel communities monitoring people today.
Disagree. Fodder is hay eaten by a lower-IQ'd creature.

What this guy did resonated with all those who saw it. Except for the cucks and beta males.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Epic, Must Watch – Dutch Wolverine Throws Sand Into the Propaganda of Prime Minister Mark Rutte

In the Netherlands the typically high-brow, polite and social society has been a little shocked at how the Dutch proles have begun to express anger toward the totalitarian dictates of the professional political class.

Amid this class-driven über-sensitive social fabric, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte is now in the tenuous position of holding a governmental system together with a coalition of disparate leftist groups who are, well, a little eclectic all things considered.

As noted recentlyOne of the biggest challenges for the new government is the rise in public mistrust and anger towards politics and politicians. The Netherlands has seen some of Europe’s biggest opposition and protests against government COVID-19 policy. Many Dutch lawmakers say they don’t feel safe. Some of them now have to be protected by police around the clock – a shock in a country where ministers often ride bicycles rather than use their official cars.” (link)

The land of skinny pant beta males has, as the most sensitive progressives would expect, put women into all of the systems of government to showcase their civic investment and high-minded multicultural progress. The Netherlands is the type of place where Davos attendees feel comfy sipping filtered dew from the petals of spring tulips and discussing the best way to save the planet from the scourge of the shallow working class. Okay, so that’s the context…

Into this mix comes a young Dutch wolverine, a new Member of Parliament named Gideon van Meijeren; who appears to be a rather cheeky rebel, quite comfortable telling the elite they look silly. THIS you have to watch to appreciate (Direct Rumble Link):

https://rumble.com/vsmb1j-dutch-mp-...nts-pm-rutte-on-his-connections-w-klaus-.html
Oh my Lord....that is awesome.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Bolen@USCenturion2020
4h··Edited
Virginia’s new Attorney General Jason Miyares, has just fired the entire civil rights division in the AG office and announced that he will prosecute criminal cases in jurisdictions where Soros DAs decline to prosecute.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1642289856705.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
FYI Virginia Update 2

-Governor Glenn Youngkin (R-VA) has just rescinded (ended) the Vaxx Mandate for State Employees.

-He has also terminated the entire parole board, all Democrat appointees.

-He is issuing orders to commence investigations of Loudoun County (IMO he intends to look deeper than just the school board. Think DeSantis re Broward County).

-Gov. Youngkin has just ending the Greenhouse Gas Initiative.

-He banned CRT from all schools via EO (this in addition to his appointment of a SI to dismantle the CRT system).

-President Trump should look hard on what the Virginia Republican Government is doing in its first few minutes - get control of Law Enforcement and start cleaning house with mass firings, followed by mass investigations.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
FYI Virginia Update 2

-Governor Glenn Youngkin (R-VA) has just rescinded (ended) the Vaxx Mandate for State Employees.

-He has also terminated the entire parole board, all Democrat appointees.

-He is issuing orders to commence investigations of Loudoun County (IMO he intends to look deeper than just the school board. Think DeSantis re Broward County).

-Gov. Youngkin has just ending the Greenhouse Gas Initiative.

-He banned CRT from all schools via EO (this in addition to his appointment of a SI to dismantle the CRT system).

-President Trump should look hard on what the Virginia Republican Government is doing in its first few minutes - get control of Law Enforcement and start cleaning house with mass firings, followed by mass investigations.
4085481B-CE17-4A99-9C0C-0E51793ABE9F.jpeg

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Bolen@USCenturion2020
4h··Edited
Virginia’s new Attorney General Jason Miyares, has just fired the entire civil rights division in the AG office and announced that he will prosecute criminal cases in jurisdictions where Soros DAs decline to prosecute.

From the comments:

chataqua@chataqua
·59 likes·7h
Can you imagine we're happy that someone is simply just going to do their job?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Their Evil Plan Hasn’t Gone As Expected. They Hate Our Freedom. They Hate Our Constitution. Like A Cancer, These Communist Need To Be Cut Out And Put Down!​

Posted on January 15, 2022 by Wes Rhinier

You want to know what I think? I think TPTB plan didn’t go as they wanted it to, but they’re invested and don’t know how to pull back, or they just won’t regardless the outcome. They unleashed this virus with the intention of destroying the world and getting their great reset. Which one is the weapon? The virus, or the vaccine, or both? They hate our freedom, they hate our Constitution that was designed to restrain them. Although our Constitution has been nothing but toilet paper for some time now.
This was done on purpose to destroy our Republic, to destroy our Constitution. All because these elites think they know better how we should live our lives. They want to start from scratch. They want their Great Reset. They want to be in charge, Constitution be damned. They want to build something completely new, and the freedom loving people of America are not part of the plan. These evil bastards think that freedom and democracy has ruined the world, and they aim to repair it. You see TPTB think the world is too complex to be left up to the normal people to make critical decisions. Maybe they have a point. I don’t think our founding father’s intended for everyone to have a vote. When we win perhaps we can work on issues such as that.
Most people don’t care. They are fat, happy, lazy, and entertained. They don’t understand how our government is supposed to work. They don’t really understand how the world is supposed to work. Idiocracy indeed! I don’t think our founding father’s intended for uneducated masses to have a say in our Republic. That’s why the people vote for movie stars and celebrities, they like the characters they play on the screen. They continue voting for their bread and circuses. It’s insane. It would be like letting your children run your household. It just doesn’t work. But that’s what democracy has done. It’s turned our world over to the least capable people. These elites think they know better. We sure have made a mess out of our Country. These elites think a benevolent dictatorship will always be the best form of government. As you know I am deeply opposed to that. You see I will not kneel. I am a free man. I intend to stay that way.

People keep asking what will we be fighting for? How about freedom for the future generations? The elites are hell bent on their plan to burn it all down and start anew. Perhaps we do need a cleansing. But we are not the one’s that need to be burnt down. They released this virus to clear out a vast majority of the population. It didn’t have the effect they wanted. So now they push to get their poisonous jab into everyone, including children. Population control, plain and simple. So they can wipe out democracy and establish dictatorships/warlords, who will do their bidding throughout the world.

Make no mistake, these evil bastards know what they are doing. Those that are awake can see what is happening in real time. We are living in a dark dystopian movie and we need to snap out of it. We need to get in the fight. Living in a remote area with all the preps in the world is great, but that is not going to provide freedom for our children and grandchildren. We can’t continue to do nothing. I’m so frustrated that people are talking about the red wave and voting “more harder” in the upcoming elections. Did we fix anything at all with the voting system after they stole our country from us in broad daylight? We did nothing.

Nothing!

The only way out of this mess is thru! We gave up our freedoms. We will have to shed blood to get them back. We are now slaves. Most just don’t know it yet. I don’t care how rich you are, how prepared you are, how smart you are, if you are not one of the elite powers, you are a slave. It’s terrible what we have allowed to happen. We have nobody to blame except that face that stares back at us in the mirror. And that mirror is getting very, very hard to look into.

We are a truly divided nation. Divided along so many lines. But now the most prevalent line is that of the vaxxed vs. the PureBloods. Seems that’s the division they are willing to roll with. The other’s will play a part, but they will come for us PureBloods to get their chaos. I welcome it at this point. I wish they’d go ahead and push. They won’t stop, so I don’t know why they hesitate.

While it seems TPTB aim to eradicate us from the face of the earth, I aim to eradicate them from the face of the earth. No Mercy! No Prisoners! No Exceptions! Like a cancer, the communist need to be cut out and put down from the whole world in the hopes that they never rise again. Otherwise, these attacks on us will never end. They hate us and they want us dead.

Challenge Accepted!

Wes

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Their Evil Plan Hasn’t Gone As Expected. They Hate Our Freedom. They Hate Our Constitution. Like A Cancer, These Communist Need To Be Cut Out And Put Down!​

Posted on January 15, 2022 by Wes Rhinier

You want to know what I think? I think TPTB plan didn’t go as they wanted it to, but they’re invested and don’t know how to pull back, or they just won’t regardless the outcome. They unleashed this virus with the intention of destroying the world and getting their great reset. Which one is the weapon? The virus, or the vaccine, or both? They hate our freedom, they hate our Constitution that was designed to restrain them. Although our Constitution has been nothing but toilet paper for some time now.
This was done on purpose to destroy our Republic, to destroy our Constitution. All because these elites think they know better how we should live our lives. They want to start from scratch. They want their Great Reset. They want to be in charge, Constitution be damned. They want to build something completely new, and the freedom loving people of America are not part of the plan. These evil bastards think that freedom and democracy has ruined the world, and they aim to repair it. You see TPTB think the world is too complex to be left up to the normal people to make critical decisions. Maybe they have a point. I don’t think our founding father’s intended for everyone to have a vote. When we win perhaps we can work on issues such as that.
Most people don’t care. They are fat, happy, lazy, and entertained. They don’t understand how our government is supposed to work. They don’t really understand how the world is supposed to work. Idiocracy indeed! I don’t think our founding father’s intended for uneducated masses to have a say in our Republic. That’s why the people vote for movie stars and celebrities, they like the characters they play on the screen. They continue voting for their bread and circuses. It’s insane. It would be like letting your children run your household. It just doesn’t work. But that’s what democracy has done. It’s turned our world over to the least capable people. These elites think they know better. We sure have made a mess out of our Country. These elites think a benevolent dictatorship will always be the best form of government. As you know I am deeply opposed to that. You see I will not kneel. I am a free man. I intend to stay that way.

People keep asking what will we be fighting for? How about freedom for the future generations? The elites are hell bent on their plan to burn it all down and start anew. Perhaps we do need a cleansing. But we are not the one’s that need to be burnt down. They released this virus to clear out a vast majority of the population. It didn’t have the effect they wanted. So now they push to get their poisonous jab into everyone, including children. Population control, plain and simple. So they can wipe out democracy and establish dictatorships/warlords, who will do their bidding throughout the world.

Make no mistake, these evil bastards know what they are doing. Those that are awake can see what is happening in real time. We are living in a dark dystopian movie and we need to snap out of it. We need to get in the fight. Living in a remote area with all the preps in the world is great, but that is not going to provide freedom for our children and grandchildren. We can’t continue to do nothing. I’m so frustrated that people are talking about the red wave and voting “more harder” in the upcoming elections. Did we fix anything at all with the voting system after they stole our country from us in broad daylight? We did nothing.

Nothing!

The only way out of this mess is thru! We gave up our freedoms. We will have to shed blood to get them back. We are now slaves. Most just don’t know it yet. I don’t care how rich you are, how prepared you are, how smart you are, if you are not one of the elite powers, you are a slave. It’s terrible what we have allowed to happen. We have nobody to blame except that face that stares back at us in the mirror. And that mirror is getting very, very hard to look into.

We are a truly divided nation. Divided along so many lines. But now the most prevalent line is that of the vaxxed vs. the PureBloods. Seems that’s the division they are willing to roll with. The other’s will play a part, but they will come for us PureBloods to get their chaos. I welcome it at this point. I wish they’d go ahead and push. They won’t stop, so I don’t know why they hesitate.

While it seems TPTB aim to eradicate us from the face of the earth, I aim to eradicate them from the face of the earth. No Mercy! No Prisoners! No Exceptions! Like a cancer, the communist need to be cut out and put down from the whole world in the hopes that they never rise again. Otherwise, these attacks on us will never end. They hate us and they want us dead.

Challenge Accepted!

Wes

Your post just set off alarm bells at FBI HQ. :/ funny, not funny. Sadly, we're at the point where it's obvious the Cabal is pushing us to civil unrest. Intentionally...for their purposes....probably so China can do their bidding without any interference from the West. Remember, the biblical book of Revelations talks about "The Kings of the East" in the last days...did the Author John mean Persia, or did God, through John mean China/India/Japan?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Boston Cops Threaten, Harrass the THE WRONG WOMAN Over Vax Card: ‘We Don’t Enforce Mandates, We Protect Rights’​

January 17, 2022

After the employer of a Boston pizzeria allowed five unvaccinated women and a girl to order food and bottles of water, the store manager intervened and called the police on the group for not presenting proof of Covid vaccination.
In footage recorded by the women and streamed on Facebook Live, the shop owner asks police to remove the group of females from his restaurant for failing to comply with Boston’s newly implemented mandate requiring proof of vaccination to enter all indoor venues.
But the women stood their ground, continued to drink bottles of water and eat the pizza they purchased while being harassed and gawked at by the cops and store manager in the nearly hour-long encounter.
One of the women, Shana Cottone, a Boston police Sergeant who was placed on leave and relieved of her badge on Jan. 8 over her criticism of the city’s mandate, shamed the officers for choosing money over human rights.
The recently suspended sergeant and leader of Boston First Responders United, a group that organized in opposition to the vaccine mandate, implored her former colleagues “to do the right thing.”

Cottone demanded the name and badge number of each officer, vowing to sue them each individually if they persisted to eject her, the young girl and the other four women from the restaurant.
After speaking with the shop owner, Office Arigonas warns the women, “I am a police officer and I got called. I am here to talk to you.”
“About what?” Cottone fires back.
“The manager of the establishment says you guys won’t show your vaccination cards,” Arigonas said.
“That’s crap. We don’t show papers,” Cottone maintains.
“Okay, guess what? It’s a private establishment and that’s what they want. They want to see it. It’s mandated by the city and if you guys don’t want to show that, you guys can’t sit down. You can do take-out.”
The officers insist the women leave for failing to provide vaccination proof, but the women don’t budge and remain seated.
“No. You need to leave,” Cottone argues. “Listen. You better watch what you’re doing because you are walking a very thin line right now. The police are not to be enforcing this mandate. You can take yourself and you can leave.”
“I am not doing anything,” Arigonas replies.
“You are. You are violating our rights,” the former sergeant chided.
As Cottone stands up to walk to the restroom, the store owner and police officer proceed to follow her.
“Imagine on Martin Luther King Day, brother, discriminating against other black people,” a woman recording the exchange laments. “You turn your back on your own people. You’re a nazi.”
As the officers continue to awkwardly surveil the women, they maintain they are doing their job.
“That’s the problem! So, we’re the nazis!” one of the women snaps back. “You decide what part of history you want to be on.”
They did the same shit to Rosa Parks, so, we’ll park our butts right on the bus,” another woman proclaims.
Cottone returns to the table, warning her former colleagues, “If you are not going to stand by your oath, you shouldn’t be on this job. I am enjoying this product that I purchased here, and you’re going to leave me in peace and you’re going to sue you each individually.
The sergeant reminds the officers that she was put on leave for protesting Covid tyranny while another officer, Gino, chose to resign rather than trample on civil rights:
Violating people’s rights is not how policing is done. We protect people’s rights. We don’t enforce mandates, we protect rights. Anthony, don’t walk away from me because you know you’re doing the wrong thing. You can stand up against it, okay? Gino Fernandez, my classmate, fourteen years, resigned yesterday. He gave his gun and his badge away. They took my gun and my badge a week and a half ago. Gino gave his back yesterday because he is not going to participate in a corrupt system. You guys can do that too, but you’re bribed my money. You’ve been corrupted by money.”Money will never make you righteous.
This is wrong guys. You don’t have to do it.” Take your hands out of your vest. That’s not tactically safe, okay?
“This is the second time today we have been denied service and had the police called on us because we won’t show our papers,” one of the women explained, adding, “Happy Martin Luther King Day.”

Days prior to the showdown with her former colleagues in the pizzeria, Cottone and a small group of demonstrators protested in front of Mayor Wu’s Roslindale home with bullhorns at 7 am.
“Who is the government to tell me I’m not entitled to die?” Cottone told the Boston Globe during the protest.
Boston began implementing Mayor Michelle Wu’s citywide vaccine passport mandate on Jan. 15, requiring proof of vaccination for individuals ages 12 and up when entering indoor spaces.
The mandate requires presenting a Center For Disease Control card, a digital image of a CDC card, an image of an official immunization record of at least one dose of a Covid shot or any City of Boston app proving receipt of at least one dose of a Covid vaccine to enter indoor dining, gyms, bars, nightclubs and entertainment venues. On Feb. 15, the Democrat mayor is demanding proof everyone prove they have received 2 Covid vaccine doses to enter any indoor venue.
Celebrities, performing artists and professional athletes who are not regularly employed by a venue are exempt from the mandate.
Mayor Wu calls the fascistic policy “B Together.”

“The best way for Boston to stay healthy and support our communities, our businesses, and cultural institutions is for more people to get vaccinated. The B Together policy helps us do that,” the city’s website states.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Boston Cops Threaten, Harrass the THE WRONG WOMAN Over Vax Card: ‘We Don’t Enforce Mandates, We Protect Rights’​

January 17, 2022

After the employer of a Boston pizzeria allowed five unvaccinated women and a girl to order food and bottles of water, the store manager intervened and called the police on the group for not presenting proof of Covid vaccination.
In footage recorded by the women and streamed on Facebook Live, the shop owner asks police to remove the group of females from his restaurant for failing to comply with Boston’s newly implemented mandate requiring proof of vaccination to enter all indoor venues.
But the women stood their ground, continued to drink bottles of water and eat the pizza they purchased while being harassed and gawked at by the cops and store manager in the nearly hour-long encounter.
One of the women, Shana Cottone, a Boston police Sergeant who was placed on leave and relieved of her badge on Jan. 8 over her criticism of the city’s mandate, shamed the officers for choosing money over human rights.
The recently suspended sergeant and leader of Boston First Responders United, a group that organized in opposition to the vaccine mandate, implored her former colleagues “to do the right thing.”

Cottone demanded the name and badge number of each officer, vowing to sue them each individually if they persisted to eject her, the young girl and the other four women from the restaurant.
After speaking with the shop owner, Office Arigonas warns the women, “I am a police officer and I got called. I am here to talk to you.”
“The manager of the establishment says you guys won’t show your vaccination cards,” Arigonas said.
“Okay, guess what? It’s a private establishment and that’s what they want. They want to see it. It’s mandated by the city and if you guys don’t want to show that, you guys can’t sit down. You can do take-out.”
The officers insist the women leave for failing to provide vaccination proof, but the women don’t budge and remain seated.
“No. You need to leave,” Cottone argues. “Listen. You better watch what you’re doing because you are walking a very thin line right now. The police are not to be enforcing this mandate. You can take yourself and you can leave.”
As Cottone stands up to walk to the restroom, the store owner and police officer proceed to follow her.
“Imagine on Martin Luther King Day, brother, discriminating against other black people,” a woman recording the exchange laments. “You turn your back on your own people. You’re a nazi.”
As the officers continue to awkwardly surveil the women, they maintain they are doing their job.
“That’s the problem! So, we’re the nazis!” one of the women snaps back. “You decide what part of history you want to be on.”
They did the same shit to Rosa Parks, so, we’ll park our butts right on the bus,” another woman proclaims.
Cottone returns to the table, warning her former colleagues, “If you are not going to stand by your oath, you shouldn’t be on this job. I am enjoying this product that I purchased here, and you’re going to leave me in peace and you’re going to sue you each individually.
The sergeant reminds the officers that she was put on leave for protesting Covid tyranny while another officer, Gino, chose to resign rather than trample on civil rights:

“This is the second time today we have been denied service and had the police called on us because we won’t show our papers,” one of the women explained, adding, “Happy Martin Luther King Day.”

Days prior to the showdown with her former colleagues in the pizzeria, Cottone and a small group of demonstrators protested in front of Mayor Wu’s Roslindale home with bullhorns at 7 am.
“Who is the government to tell me I’m not entitled to die?” Cottone told the Boston Globe during the protest.
Boston began implementing Mayor Michelle Wu’s citywide vaccine passport mandate on Jan. 15, requiring proof of vaccination for individuals ages 12 and up when entering indoor spaces.
The mandate requires presenting a Center For Disease Control card, a digital image of a CDC card, an image of an official immunization record of at least one dose of a Covid shot or any City of Boston app proving receipt of at least one dose of a Covid vaccine to enter indoor dining, gyms, bars, nightclubs and entertainment venues. On Feb. 15, the Democrat mayor is demanding proof everyone prove they have received 2 Covid vaccine doses to enter any indoor venue.
Celebrities, performing artists and professional athletes who are not regularly employed by a venue are exempt from the mandate.

“The best way for Boston to stay healthy and support our communities, our businesses, and cultural institutions is for more people to get vaccinated. The B Together policy helps us do that,” the city’s website states.
well that was disgusting :(

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Epic, Must Watch – Dutch Wolverine Throws Sand Into the Propaganda of Prime Minister Mark Rutte

I don't know what I enjoyed more....the message he delivered or the lady in the background.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

January 17, 2022

Boston is a communist cesspool of hate! Bostonians used to be decent intelligent people but the Bolsheviks have destroyed all that. Almost every high level position is being held by a POC now, not because of their qualifications, but because of their 'progressive' beliefs and their skin color . You won't find a city drinking the communist kool aid faster than Boston.

BTW, I noticed the place was practically empty of customers, save for the 'criminals. in the video. That pizza shop better get used to that.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The problem with doing that is when people make personal attacks. He could have kept the "kucks" and "beta males" out of it...honestly even though I thought it was funny, it does nothing but provide fodder to the other side and to the Intel communities monitoring people today.
Fuck'em. The age of treading lightly to avoid hurting other's feelings is drawing to a close. They're going to need a lot more than fodder to battle what's coming my friend! It's way past time to start hurting some feelings out there!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
you can smell the fear..............................you can see it behind their masks

Stand. In. Open. Defiance.
I commend and respect the courage of those people fighting back. This is just the beginning. When the tyrants replace the police with the military and we'll see the sparks really fly