• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Meanwhile Australia is still hard at work trying to kill as many kids as they can

1643471159130.png

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Angry citizens surround Pfizer headquarters in Paris…​

Posted by Kane on January 30, 2022 12:52 am

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Canadians fight nice. They are so polite.

1643547971822.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1643548206907.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Dan Bongino revealed everything. Elites, The Great Reset, The World Economic Forum, CV19 tyranny.​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Are there times, dates and places for these cities?
All I have at this time. I think there is a poster with more info and web sites I posted a few days back.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1643593746672.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1643681010214.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wishes she had a cane?

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1643761855091.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1643761923767.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1643761965912.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

West Virginia School Bus Driver Placed on Leave for Attending Jan 6 Trump Rally Announces Run for Office​

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published January 30, 2022 at 8:00am
Comment
ShareTweetShare to Gab

1-863.jpg

A West Virginia school bus driver who was placed on leave for attending Donald Trump’s rally on January 6 has announced that she is running for Jefferson County Circuit Clerk.​

Bus drivers Tina Renner and Pam McDonald were suspended from their jobs as Jefferson County School Superintendent Bondy Shay Gibson launched an investigation into their attendance at the rally.

Speaking to the Gateway Pundit, Renner said that they were banned from school property for going to a “deadly rally” and that they were informed that the school board would be holding a meeting to determine their termination or potential disciplinary actions. They were also told not to tell anyone about it.

“I just went down to my knees because I had thought I lost my job,” Renner said.

TRENDING: Exclusive Letter from Oath Keepers Founder Stewart Rhodes at the Cimarron Prison and Correctional Facility in Oklahoma

The drivers ended up suing Gibson.

“Five or six of the women walked together and watched President Trump’s speech on a big TV,” John H. Bryan, the attorney for the women, told The West Virginia Record. “They walked to the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall. One of the women was tired and cold, so she ended up sitting on some steps at the reflective pool. The other walked a little closer to the U.S. Capitol, but neither one of them was that close to the Capitol.”

The drivers did not enter any restricted areas.
The lawsuit pointed out that Gibson is “a known anti-Trump, left-wing activist” who “instructed school employees to engage in surveillance of the social media accounts of Jefferson County Schools employees to see if any of them attended the rally.”

Additionally, the complaint pointed out that teacher Grant H. Prillaman, “occupied” Senator Joe Manchin’s office at the U.S. Capitol on February 14, 2019, and was arrested by Capitol Police for blocking doors and hallways, according to the Record. Gibson took no disciplinary action against him.

“The reason (Gibson) did not do so to Prillaman is because she agrees with Prillaman’s left-wing politics and activism, whereas she does not personally agree with the plaintiffs’ support of President Donald Trump,” the complaint stated. They also alleged that the superintendent had leaked the story about the drivers attending the rally to local media.

The lawsuit was ultimately settled out of court.

Last week, Renner filed to run for office after seeing the outpouring of support for her during her battle with the school district.

In a Facebook post on her campaign page, Renner wrote “The past two years have been difficult for all of us. I’m sure that there’s not a single person in Jefferson County who hasn’t been affected in some way by COVID-19, but I believe that our experiences have made us stronger and that it’s now time to move forward. This includes ending mask mandates and returning to in-person, face-to-face meetings.”

Renner promised to end mask mandates, which are still in place in Jefferson County Schools and government buildings.

“As you know, some of our elected officials have become petty tyrants and have used COVID-19 as an excuse to exert unnecessary control over their employees and the public. As your Circuit Clerk, I promise to work with the Jefferson County Commission to remove all mandates and restrictions enacted by my opponent in response to COVID-19,” the post continued.

“I realize that not many people look forward to a trip to the courthouse but as Circuit Clerk I will do my best to make all of your experiences with the Jefferson County Court system as pleasant as possible.”

Renner told TGP, “I want to change that building to be more inviting. I think you should be treated with respect. The people coming into the courthouse are the people who pay your salary. I’m not sure who put up signs saying ‘no mask, no entry,’ but that’s not how you treat people.”

“I was going to get through it, Lord willing, and he led me in the right direction to run for office,” Renner said.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Warden Norton was hiding on his office

Legal? :dduck:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Great video at link. Not a cracked voice to be found. Anger, fed up, controlled rage is how I would describe it.

SCOTTSDALE SCHOOL BOARD | YOU’VE BEEN SERVED​

Posted by Kane on February 2, 2022 4:43 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

SCOTTSDALE SCHOOL BOARD — YOU’VE BEEN SERVED

Leigh Dundas and Miki Klann speak to the Scottsdale Unified School District in Arizona. During the meeting, Miki declares her intention to file a claim against the Governor’s surety bond on behalf of the SUSD board members. Each member of the board will be charged with practicing medicine without a license, child abuse, segregation and inappropriate sexual material in the school libraries.

Miki served each board member with 10 letters of intent by 10 different parents. Each claim carries a liability of up to 100K – this means each board member carries a total liability of $1 million in the event that the claims are filed. Now the board members have 5 days to rectify the situation or the parents of SUSD will file the claim.

Bondsforthewin.com

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1643850108381.png

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What does she know?

1643850440652.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Oh Yeah Road Block the Superbowl. All those Millionaires and Billionaires will be pissed along with the No Fun League.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No. A fucking gun to arrest him with.
Should have been more clear. Single shot 12 ga cane. Once she knocked him down then she could still beat him to death with it.
If I was on a jury I would vote innocent.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oh Yeah Road Block the Superbowl. All those Millionaires and Billionaires will be pissed along with the No Fun League.
OMIGAWD!!

What a remarkably SPLENDID thing!!

How would that resonate with folks like, say, Unca Walt -- who used to enjoy watching football until a bunch of racists made their USA-hating shit go down. Kneel, niggahs, kneel. But you ain't gettin' paid, it seems.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
OMIGAWD!!

What a remarkably SPLENDID thing!!

How would that resonate with folks like, say, Unca Walt -- who used to enjoy watching football until a bunch of racists made their USA-hating shit go down. Kneel, niggahs, kneel. But you ain't gettin' paid, it seems.
Well, The NFL got theirs in the form of 100 Billion dollars. The 4 major networks all ponied up for broadcasting rights that rotate the Super Bowl between them. It is reported NBC is charging 6.1 Million Dollars per Minute for commercials, BUT NBC traded with CBS for this year to promote and lead in to the Commie Lovin WINTER OLYMPICS in WuFlu Land.
It will be interesting to see how much NBC ends up eating in costs, at least in the US Market, with viewer boycotts over the NFL SJW position, and the Commie OLYMPICS Controlled by WuFlu land.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Watch this Brave man leave the entire congress SPEECHLESS with EPIC Speech, Gets a Standing Ovation​

Feb 1, 2022