• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
One wise woman!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Think they might be loosing control........

"Burn Your Masks!" Massive Anti-Lockdown Protests Rage Worldwide​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, MAR 20, 2021 - 01:30 PM
Thousands, and possibly tens-of-thousands of protesters across Europe marched on Saturday against continued government lockdowns and other pandemic restrictions based on questionable science - which have resulted in mass unemployment, destroyed small businesses, stoked widespread depression and mental illness, and cost taxpayers trillions to keep the whole ship from sinking.
Protesters in London, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, Japan, Vienna and elsewhere came out for the Worldwide Rally for Freedom.
Photo via PA
In central London, thousands of anti-lockdown activists were seen walking through Hyde Park, chanting "stand up, take our freedom back!"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1373232971856089090
https://twitter.com/i/status/1373315626303954946
https://twitter.com/i/status/1373315203249672195
https://twitter.com/i/status/1373315142746771457
https://twitter.com/i/status/1373314975117217793
https://twitter.com/i/status/1373017828866068498

In Germany, police used pepper spray on protesters in the city of Kassel, where 15,000 - 20,000 demonstrators showed up, according to the Daily Mail. Some 1,800 officers were placed on standby in Berlin.
Several thousand people gathered at the main protest site on a square in Kessel's city centre, packed closely together without wearing face masks, an AFP reporter saw.
Scuffles erupted when a group of demonstrators tried to break through a police cordon to join up with other protesters, resulting in shoving and prompting officers to use pepper spray. -Daily Mail
Pictured: Protestors take part in a march demanding the compliance of basic rights and an end of the restrictive coronavirus measures in Kassel, central Germany, on March 20

Protesters clashed with police in Germany and Croatia on Saturday as new lockdowns were introduced in France, Poland and Ukraine to battle a third wave of coronavirus. Pictured: Demonstrators clash with police in Kassel, central Germany (via the Daily Mail)

In Melbourne, Australia, protesters chanting "Free to speak. Free to breathe" came out by the thousands.

More:
The Netherlands:

Photo via @lkNet

Japan:

Vienna:

Belgium:

This is what happens when you destroy economies based on questionable science.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They need to stop being so polite to corporate security. Tell them to either get off their damn knees, stop slobbering all over the elite's knobs, or face the consequences.
This is what happens when you destroy economies based on questionable science.
Science called. It said it'd appreciate it if you didn't tarnish its good name by associating it with this plandemic bs...even if referred to as "questionable". There's nothing questionable about it...the plandemic is pure propaganda being used to clear the way for economic reset.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Although I support what they're doing, I have to wonder who's pushing and planning this. Always, the shadowy players behind the curtain...

What brings this to mind is: Protests locally. There's a pedestrian bridge over a busy five-lane highway in a new commercial district, and about eight such activists were up there over traffic, holding signs, etc. They were well-behaved and pleasant - the bridge is part of a pedestrian trail, existed before the area was built up.

The incongruity of it hit me, though. As lockdowns have gone, we had one of the softest. Restaurants were allowed to reopen within weeks - insane mask rules (put yer face-diaper on to enter, while waiting for food, and to go anywhere away from your table, but you can take it off to eat) and, sure, corporate paid Mask Nazis in every major-brand store. Local bored of healf has of course ordered its own Mask Mandate; and in neighboring counties, without them, corporate retail and fast-food outlets still demand masks, or keep inside facilities locked. Drive-thru's only.

Schools, churches are open. The only other visible annoyance is a closing of taverns at, I think, 9.

It's annoying as hell but it could be so much worse.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Wake me up when TPTB are swinging from lamp posts. Until then it is just theater.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
The faux-flu, shut-downs and lockdowns have awakened a great many.

Now we know why the elites call us useless eaters and want to make us disappear.

We are a resilient diaspora.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wait the old liberal hippies of Pink are being red pilled?
I'll be dammed, come in here dear boy have a cigar, you've come a long way
they're from Europe, they're at least a decade or two further down the drain than we are...they know communism far better than we do

let's hope this place never gets to that point because it'll be game over 'round the world

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
In the past, he has demonstrated that he has political views that drastically differ from mine. But in this instance I stand with him and say well done Roger.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That clip was classic Roger Waters and it may very well be his only opinion that I would applaud. I really enjoy Pink Floyd's music but in my view Roger is a left wing lunatic. And kind of a douchebag at that.

You beat me by a few seconds JayDub...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Think of the high profile, who will listen while he threw zuck under the tyrant control freak bus.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That clip was classic Roger Waters and it may very well be his only opinion that I would applaud. I really enjoy Pink Floyd's music but in my view Roger is a left wing lunatic. And kind of a douchebag at that.

You beat me by a few seconds JayDub...

Very well said

He’s typically a pro Palestinian progressive wack job

Maybe in his song time, this is one of the two times the broken clock is right

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
or,,, does he understand the isreal deal that was struck by England during the 1940s

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Protests around the world except in the US.
In the US states locked down for over a year which began as a 2 week thing. A year later people are pissed. Government has lied at every step of the way and now Biden wants to enact domestic terrorism laws so if you don't buy the Gov BS you are labeled a terrorist. It really is time to move if you have the means to do so.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Warren ain't gunna be happy!

Ronaldo’s press conference stunt costs Coca-Cola $5.2 billion​

Cristiano Ronaldo proved why his fitness levels are second to none as his press conference stunt wiped $5.2b off the value of Coca-Cola.

Alex Conrad and James Matthey
JUNE 16, 202112:58PM

Pause
Loaded: 100.00%

Current Time 0:13
/
Duration 0:19

Fullscreen

NOW PLAYING
Resume

Ronaldo’s funny gesture
0:19
UP NEXT
  • 8fc9f60ae4033a5091b56d0ae93e9873

Sports Now: Around the grounds
    5:07

• 3e9dfefdbc349a5d34acce5e805f52a5

4:36

• 49942fa179dfdfbc94436788fddd7649

5:07

• e5d503ea9a1a70dd768ac2e040a9299b

4:01

• 3b61444afc90c56847da55e385662b67

Sports Now: Around the Grounds
    3:43

• a83eb073737ca07ef0662f6685c8850a

Sport Now: Around the grounds
    3:11

• fa923cd1d3e5d628c607abbf93044c28

4:51
Cristiano Ronaldo once again proved why his fitness levels are second to none with a cheeky moment during Portugal’s press conference.

When Cristiano Ronaldo speaks, football fans around the world listen.
Unfortunately, that’s bad news for Coke after a cheeky moment during a press conference ahead of Portugal’s Euro 2020 opener against Hungary cost the company big time.
Watch every Socceroos World Cup Qualifier in June Live & Free on Kayo Freebies. Join now & start streaming instantly >
Ronaldo looked at two glass bottles of Coca-Cola — an official sponsor of the tournament — and decided they didn’t belong on the table in front of him.
Meanwhile, Portugal coach Fernando Santos sat next to his captain and elected for his two bottles to remain where they were.
After taking the Coke bottles off the table and placing them out of sight, Ronaldo produced a bottle of water, holding it up and proclaiming to the assembled journalists people should “drink water”.
CHECK OUT THE INCIDENT IN THE VIDEO PLAYER ABOVE
Cristiano Ronaldo plays by his own rules.

Cristiano Ronaldo plays by his own rules.Source:AFP
The move isn’t what Coca-Cola had in mind when sponsoring the European Championships, and the company saw $AUD 5.2 billion wiped off its market value after Ronaldo’s stunt.
At the start of the press conference, The Athletic reports Coca-Cola’s shares were worth $73.02 each but by the end, they’d dropped to $71.85 — a 1.6 per cent dip in value that was worth a total of $5.2 billion.
Coca-Cola issued a statement in response to Ronaldo’s antics, saying “everyone is entitled to their drink preferences” and everyone has different “tastes and needs”.
A spokesperson added: “Players are offered water, alongside Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, on arrival at our press conferences.”
The move worked out well for Ronaldo, who became the all-time top scorer in the history of the European Championship with a late penalty in Portugal’s opening Euro 2020 game against Hungary in Budapest.
Ronaldo’s strike, which put the titleholders 2-0 up with three minutes left, was his 10th in the European Championship finals, spread across five tournaments going back to 2004.
Ronaldo then added another goal in stoppage time, his 11th Euros strike securing a 3-0 win in the Group F match.
Winners are grinners.

Winners are grinners.Source:AFP
Ronaldo beats the previous mark of nine set by France’s Michel Platini. All of Platini’s goals came in France’s triumphant Euro campaign on home soil in 1984.
In contrast Ronaldo scored twice at Euro 2004 when Portugal lost in the final to Greece as hosts, then added one in 2008, three in 2012 and three more when the Selecao won the trophy in 2016.
He now has 106 goals altogether for his country, leaving him just three goals away from equalling the all-time international scoring record of 109 held by Iran’s Ali Daei.
“It was essential to start on the right foot in order to gain confidence,” Ronaldo said after beating Hungary. “Now, we have to continue and win the next game.
“It was a difficult game, against an opponent who defended very well during 90 minutes, but we scored three goals, and I am very grateful to the team for helping me to score two goals.”
How Ronaldo maintains incredible rig
He treats his body like a temple.

He treats his body like a temple.Source:Getty Images
Ronaldo has a famously strict diet and avoids sugary foods, eating clean up to six times a day to maintain his incredible physique while he ages.
While still at Real Madrid, the club doctor said he had the body of a player 10 years younger and could continue playing at the top level into his 40s.
Fish is a major part of Ronaldo’s diet and he regards chicken as “magical” due to its high protein and low fat content.
For breakfast the football superstar will eat ham and cheese and low-fat yoghurt. If he doesn’t have it for brekkie, the former Manchester United star will wolf down avocado toast for snacks during the day.
Lunch No. 1 could consist of chicken and salad, while No. 2 might be fish — maybe tuna with salad, eggs and olives.
Dinner will see Ronaldo fill his boots with meat or fish, sometimes breaking them up in two separate sittings. Steak, swordfish or the Lisbon speciality of Bacalhau a la Brasa — a mixture of braised cod, onions, thinly sliced potatoes and scrambled eggs — should see him through until bedtime.
Once tucked up, Ronaldo will ensure he has eight hours of sleep each night. “Proper sleep is really important for getting the most out of training,” the Portuguese player has said previously.
“I go to bed early and get up early, especially before matches. Sleep helps muscles recover which is really important.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Wrote about no thought control but the schools do exactly that and the teachers lean way left....like HIM!

Hip-OH-krit
I have a daughter and a son in law who are both teachers and I can tell you that ALL teachers aren't leftists. I can also tell you leftists make up less than 50% of them and the rest just go along to keep their jobs

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
These things get bigger and bigger.

This retired patriot was approached by the FBI and DHS at his home. Within 38 seconds, they attempted to get him to infiltrate a group of retired veterans to spy on them.

He shows them at his house, and he recorded them.

"This is really shocking information. The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution. This is happening in America! And it took place BEFORE January 6."

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
These things get bigger and bigger.

This ex-Green Beret was approached by the FBI and DHS at his home. Within 38 seconds, they attempted to get him to infiltrate a group of retired veterans to spy on them.

He shows them at his house, and he recorded them.

Just throw this on the pile with all the rest of the 'proof' . I'm sure all this proof will turn into something eventually

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just throw this on the pile with all the rest of the 'proof' . I'm sure all this proof will turn into something eventually
yeah, a bon fire

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Protective Detail of France President ALL Resign over COVID Restrictions; will no longer protect President M acron | “Macron isn’t worth dying for”​

Tap News / Weaver

1st_Infantry_Republican_Guard_Bastille_Day_2008_n1_large-300x200.jpg

The Republican Guard, a security detail established to protect the President of France, have ALL resigned, and will no longer protect President Macron!

The mass resignation comes on the heels of his Presidential Decree requiring French citizens to have and use a “Sanitary Passport” (i.e. Vaccine Certificate) or be denied access to stores, bars, even DENIED VOTING!

Citizens are taking to the streets in almost every major city, literally battling with police over enforcement of these new Presidential Decrees. Mass-Media is mostly IGNORING the civil uprising, reporting almost nothing as the country erupts in protest.

The fighting is getting bloody, fast:

The French Government has had to scramble to provide some other type of protective service for the vicious Dictator, who is stealing French liberty.

Members of the Guard who resigned have been asked why they quit and the near universal reply: “Macron isn’t worth dying for”.

One can only hope the French people are successful at ridding themselves of this despicable tyrant in whatever manner they see fit.

BOMBAZO en Francia!! La Guardia Republicana (el Servicio de Protección del Presidente) ha dimitido porque ya no quiere proteger a Macron. Ahora usan otro sistema de protección. Esto no había sucedido nunca. La noticia la acaba de revelar la diputada https://t.co/Qx2hCqpxcc pic.twitter.com/jWlJJlgHkp
— Ttp (@daniTtP5) July 23, 2021
https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...tions-will-no-longer-protect-president-macron

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
GLOBAL UPRISING :UPDATE DIGgieS

>>AUS
SYDNEY FREEDOM PROTEST!!!
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yc5nwTMDZFVE/

Australia: Thousands take out protests in Sydney against lockdown | COVID | Coronavirus Restrictions
July 24, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQphVD37Jf8

“Freedom, Freedom, Freedom!”- Masses Of Australians March Against COVID Lockdowns
July 24, 2021
thttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/freedom-freedom-freedom-masses-australians-march-covid-lockdowns/

Thousands turn out for anti-lockdown protest in Sydney
July 24, 2021
https://www.9news.com.au/videos/health/thousands-turn-out-for-anti-lockdown-protest-in-sydney/ckrh64cpz000t0hnu606b79n2

SYDNEY
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gnhiqrozSzkm/

SYDNEY FREEDOM PROTEST RALLY 24TH JULY ( OVER 100,000 PEOPLE PROTEST IN SYDNEY ) PART 2
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YZPx81JSAuzu/

AUSTRALIA: HUGE ANTI-LOCKDOWN, PRO-FREEDOM PROTESTS, LEADING IN POLICEVIOLANCE & STATE PERSECUTION
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PiDnxadRvLUe/

SYDNEY FREEDOM RALLY 24TH JULY 2021
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gLBEcTZVmYWa/

WORLD FREEDOM RALLY - COFFS HARBOUR -
24 JULY 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Oms6RpcEuUU/

CURRENTLY IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KMJKit9LxWeV/

ANTI LOCKDOWN MARCH HAPPENING NOW IN SYDNEY
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LQDT16t7BDke/

SYDNEY NSW POLICE BRUTALITY - FREEDOM PROTEST (VICTORIA PARK)
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UB5MHb2bUfpS/

>>Victoria
ANTI LOCKDOWN, VACCINE AND VACCINE PASSPORT PROTEST - VICTORIA AUSTRALIA JULY 24
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QK9yzT2qOTPo/

>>MelBourne
ANTI LOCKDOWN MARCH HAPPENING NOW IN MELBOURNE
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1hrxY3feinHp/

>>Brisbane
BRISBANE AUSTRALIA FREEDOM RALLY..DAVE O'NEEGS SPEECH SATURDAY 24TH JULY 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JwOxZdIVu2Cs/

ANTI-LOCKDOWN PROTESTS IN BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/W6024fisBUOT/

BRISBANE AUSTRALIA RISES UP
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qlOL8zA5UjRk/

>>France
Anti-Vaccine Passport Protesters Storm French Town Hall, Pull Down Macron Portrait
24 July, 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/07/24/anti-vaccine-passport-protesters-storm-french-town-hall-pull-down-macron-portrait/

FREEDOM RALLY MARCH ( FRANCE)
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6Qtwj5kn0TgF/

>>ITALY
ITALIANS PROTEST VACCINE PASSPORTS
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QICvif44uiOB/

ITALIANS ARE OUTRAGED THEIR PRESIDENT PUSHING FOR A COVID PASSPORT LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE HAS
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vsDYSmZTs018/

ANTI VACCINE PASSPORT PROTEST - TRIESTE ITALY - JULY 23
July 24th, 2021

JAPAN
>>Tokyo
HUNDREDS GATHER NEAR OLYMPIC STADIUM IN TOKYO TO PROTEST AGAINST HOLDING THE GAMES DURING A PANDEMIC
July 23rd, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YvGk1h58n01H/

LARGE ANTI OLYMPICS PROTEST GOING ON IN TOKYO, JAPAN DURING OPENING CEREMONY.
July 23rd, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VmfTpaflY5qc/

#JAPAN TOKYO MASS PROTEST “AGAINST THE OLYMPIC GAMES
July 23rd, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gN4ctU16rSQI/

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
GLOBAL UPRISING :UPDATE DIGgieS

>>AUS
SYDNEY FREEDOM PROTEST!!!
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yc5nwTMDZFVE/

Australia: Thousands take out protests in Sydney against lockdown | COVID | Coronavirus Restrictions
July 24, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQphVD37Jf8

“Freedom, Freedom, Freedom!”- Masses Of Australians March Against COVID Lockdowns
July 24, 2021
thttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/freedom-freedom-freedom-masses-australians-march-covid-lockdowns/

Thousands turn out for anti-lockdown protest in Sydney
July 24, 2021
https://www.9news.com.au/videos/health/thousands-turn-out-for-anti-lockdown-protest-in-sydney/ckrh64cpz000t0hnu606b79n2

SYDNEY
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gnhiqrozSzkm/

SYDNEY FREEDOM PROTEST RALLY 24TH JULY ( OVER 100,000 PEOPLE PROTEST IN SYDNEY ) PART 2
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YZPx81JSAuzu/

AUSTRALIA: HUGE ANTI-LOCKDOWN, PRO-FREEDOM PROTESTS, LEADING IN POLICEVIOLANCE & STATE PERSECUTION
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/PiDnxadRvLUe/

SYDNEY FREEDOM RALLY 24TH JULY 2021
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gLBEcTZVmYWa/

WORLD FREEDOM RALLY - COFFS HARBOUR -
24 JULY 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Oms6RpcEuUU/

CURRENTLY IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/KMJKit9LxWeV/

ANTI LOCKDOWN MARCH HAPPENING NOW IN SYDNEY
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LQDT16t7BDke/

SYDNEY NSW POLICE BRUTALITY - FREEDOM PROTEST (VICTORIA PARK)
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UB5MHb2bUfpS/

>>Victoria
ANTI LOCKDOWN, VACCINE AND VACCINE PASSPORT PROTEST - VICTORIA AUSTRALIA JULY 24
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QK9yzT2qOTPo/

>>MelBourne
ANTI LOCKDOWN MARCH HAPPENING NOW IN MELBOURNE
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1hrxY3feinHp/

>>Brisbane
BRISBANE AUSTRALIA FREEDOM RALLY..DAVE O'NEEGS SPEECH SATURDAY 24TH JULY 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JwOxZdIVu2Cs/

ANTI-LOCKDOWN PROTESTS IN BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/W6024fisBUOT/

BRISBANE AUSTRALIA RISES UP
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/qlOL8zA5UjRk/

>>France
Anti-Vaccine Passport Protesters Storm French Town Hall, Pull Down Macron Portrait
24 July, 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/07/24/anti-vaccine-passport-protesters-storm-french-town-hall-pull-down-macron-portrait/

FREEDOM RALLY MARCH ( FRANCE)
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6Qtwj5kn0TgF/

>>ITALY
ITALIANS PROTEST VACCINE PASSPORTS
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/QICvif44uiOB/

ITALIANS ARE OUTRAGED THEIR PRESIDENT PUSHING FOR A COVID PASSPORT LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF FRANCE HAS
July 24th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vsDYSmZTs018/

ANTI VACCINE PASSPORT PROTEST - TRIESTE ITALY - JULY 23
July 24th, 2021

JAPAN
>>Tokyo
HUNDREDS GATHER NEAR OLYMPIC STADIUM IN TOKYO TO PROTEST AGAINST HOLDING THE GAMES DURING A PANDEMIC
July 23rd, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YvGk1h58n01H/

LARGE ANTI OLYMPICS PROTEST GOING ON IN TOKYO, JAPAN DURING OPENING CEREMONY.
July 23rd, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VmfTpaflY5qc/

#JAPAN TOKYO MASS PROTEST “AGAINST THE OLYMPIC GAMES
July 23rd, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gN4ctU16rSQI/
What's your diet like? You're in beast mode again. Share your secrets! :D

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score