• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
And going where the hand of man has never set foot.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shooti , you will see a huge move by the people all over the country to oust these school board members. Most parent groups are running their own candidates. The question is will it be allowed or are we so far gone we will even stop the pretense that the people run the government.
We're tightening our boot laces so we can start kicking the hijackers out from behind the wheel right into oncoming traffic.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seems an army is forming......

85,000 Moms for Liberty Take on School Boards Across the U.S: Our Mission Is to Save America by Empowering Parents​

Moms for Liberty
momsforliberty.org
PENNY STARR23 Apr 2022275
3:05
Tina Descovich has been fighting for parental rights since she was elected to the Brevard County, Florida school board in 2016. But her mission is now shared by 85,000 other mothers in 34 states who joined Moms for Liberty and who now show up at school board meetings to hold officials accountable.

These moms are also running for school board spots and other local offices — and winning.
They’ve honed their skills by scouring websites and requesting public records to uncover the radical sexual and racial agenda being pushed in public schools across the land.
“Our mission is to save America by empowering parents to stand up for their parental rights,” Descovich said on the Friday edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
“We are moms that are concerned about the future of our country and our children,” Descovich said.
Moms for Liberty has only been around for 16 months and is already having a nationwide impact. They’re confronting schools about books for the youngest children with explicit sexual content. They’re fighting school curriculums that push Critical Race Theory.
Descovich said moms in North Florida are fighting back.
“The sex ed curriculum that their kids had been exposed to is just over the top ridiculous,” she said. “They had condoms that they were teaching them how to use on objects.”
The parents accessed the curriculum through a public record request.
“When they found out what’s going on they’re just shocked,” Descovich said.
“You saw in Loudoun County, Virginia, where a girl was actually raped in the bathroom by a boy in a dress,” Descovich said. “Parents are not going to stand for it. They will not just throw their children to the wolves.”
The coronavirus pandemic really put parental rights in the spotlight, Descovich said, as parents got a look at what their children were learning remotely.
“I think the combination of everything that parents saw — they saw that their kids were not learning and that they weren’t getting a quality education,” Descovich said. “And when they saw the things streamed into their home” they decided to take action.
Word continues to spread about what these moms are doing, including through interviews with hostile media.
“We’ve been on Meet the Press, CNN, you name it,” Descovich said. “They invite us we go — we’re not scared.”
“They abuse us, they beat us up,” Descovich said. “But we go because we find people say, ‘Wait, I agree with her. She is right.’ And they join us in droves. And so we put ourselves out there.”
“We’re pretty tough women, we take it, and we know it’s going to bring the right people to us,” she said.
Descovich said Moms for Liberty’s goal is to have a chapter in every county in the United States — that’s more than 3,200 battlegrounds to fight on.
You can learn more at momsforliberty.org
Follow Penny Starr on Twitter
EducationHealthPoliticsbooksMoms for Libertypubic recordspublic schoolsremote learningschool boardssex educationZoom

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos took aim at President Joe Biden on Friday over a tweet that said inflation could be brought down by taxing wealthy corporations.

Biden earlier in the day tweeted: “You want to bring down inflation? Let’s make sure the wealthiest corporations pay their fair share.”

Bezos, whose company has benefited from tax credits and deductions, quoted the tweet to retort: “The newly created Disinformation Board should review this tweet, or maybe they need to form a new Non Sequitur Board instead,” the former CEO said, apparently referring to the Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Governance Board. “Raising corp taxes is fine to discuss. Taming inflation is critical to discuss. Mushing them together is just misdirection.”

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

In rebuke to Pentagon, Navy board finds 3-0 for vax objector amid questions of mandate's lawfulness​

"[W]e are encouraged that the truth was revealed in this Board, and we hope this ground-breaking case sends a strong message to the Department of Defense," said counsel for Navy Lt. Billy Moseley.

Updated: May 22, 2022 - 10:58pm
In a stinging rebuke to the Pentagon, a Navy administrative separation board voted unanimously to retain an officer who refused to comply with the military's COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
Navy Lt. Billy Moseley, who has been an officer for 22 years, could have chosen to retire from the military when he was ordered to receive the COVID vaccine. He also could have submitted a Religious Accommodation Request, since he objected to the vaccine for religious reasons.
Risking his retirement, Moseley chose instead to take his case to the administrative separation board after learning "that the Navy and the other services intended to implement a blanket denial policy," according to a press release from his attorney, R. Davis Younts.
File
Moseley Press Release.pdf
Moseley consulted with legal and medical experts and "became convinced that as an officer he had an obligation to take a stand against the unlawful order and be a voice for thousands of enlisted Sailors," the press release continued.
Younts told Just the News Moseley is one of the first Navy service members — maybe even the first officer — to go to the board over the COVID vaccine mandate.
Any service member who has been in the military for more than six years is entitled to the board for due process. In the Navy, the board's recommendation on whether to retain or separate (another term for firing) a member of the service is binding.
Younts argued at the board hearing that the mandate for the experimental COVID vaccines was not a lawful order since the military has not made fully FDA-approved versions of the vaccines available to military members.
The military defense attorney told Just the News that the attorneys for the Navy agreed with him that there are no FDA-approved vaccines available, only interchangeable vaccines. Younts added that if there are no FDA-approved vaccines available, then the president would have to authorize the experimental shots that are currently available, which hasn’t happened.
On Friday, the board voted 3-0 that Moseley's failure to follow the COVID vaccine order did not count as misconduct and that he should remain in the Navy. Younts said that the board members weren't convinced that the vaccine order was lawful.
He added that this precedent "puts the Navy in an interesting position" regarding the other service members who have also refused the COVID vaccine.
While this is "only one case of thousands and we have many more clients facing prosecution by the military, we are encouraged that the truth was revealed in this Board, and we hope this ground-breaking case sends a strong message to the Department of Defense," Younts' press release concluded.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

In rebuke to Pentagon, Navy board finds 3-0 for vax objector amid questions of mandate's lawfulness​

"[W]e are encouraged that the truth was revealed in this Board, and we hope this ground-breaking case sends a strong message to the Department of Defense," said counsel for Navy Lt. Billy Moseley.

Updated: May 22, 2022 - 10:58pm
In a stinging rebuke to the Pentagon, a Navy administrative separation board voted unanimously to retain an officer who refused to comply with the military's COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
Navy Lt. Billy Moseley, who has been an officer for 22 years, could have chosen to retire from the military when he was ordered to receive the COVID vaccine. He also could have submitted a Religious Accommodation Request, since he objected to the vaccine for religious reasons.
Risking his retirement, Moseley chose instead to take his case to the administrative separation board after learning "that the Navy and the other services intended to implement a blanket denial policy," according to a press release from his attorney, R. Davis Younts.
File
Moseley Press Release.pdf
Moseley consulted with legal and medical experts and "became convinced that as an officer he had an obligation to take a stand against the unlawful order and be a voice for thousands of enlisted Sailors," the press release continued.
Younts told Just the News Moseley is one of the first Navy service members — maybe even the first officer — to go to the board over the COVID vaccine mandate.
Any service member who has been in the military for more than six years is entitled to the board for due process. In the Navy, the board's recommendation on whether to retain or separate (another term for firing) a member of the service is binding.
Younts argued at the board hearing that the mandate for the experimental COVID vaccines was not a lawful order since the military has not made fully FDA-approved versions of the vaccines available to military members.
The military defense attorney told Just the News that the attorneys for the Navy agreed with him that there are no FDA-approved vaccines available, only interchangeable vaccines. Younts added that if there are no FDA-approved vaccines available, then the president would have to authorize the experimental shots that are currently available, which hasn’t happened.
On Friday, the board voted 3-0 that Moseley's failure to follow the COVID vaccine order did not count as misconduct and that he should remain in the Navy. Younts said that the board members weren't convinced that the vaccine order was lawful.
He added that this precedent "puts the Navy in an interesting position" regarding the other service members who have also refused the COVID vaccine.
While this is "only one case of thousands and we have many more clients facing prosecution by the military, we are encouraged that the truth was revealed in this Board, and we hope this ground-breaking case sends a strong message to the Department of Defense," Younts' press release concluded.
"BRAVO !" 10K LIKES AFAIC.
Hopefully this will lead to far move Court Rulings in We the People's FAVOR.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If I wuz a vax-NOT GI, I would consider this a landmark slam-dunk case for me and anyone at all in the military in the same position.

What is freedom for one GI...

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ohio Subdivision Bans Thin Blue Line Flag, Neighbors Rally, Put Up Their Own​

by robmabout 10 hours ago

Thinblueline.shutterstock_1179726271-758x427.jpg

One resident in an Ohio town is fighting back against the woke mob. Not by himself, rather, but with the help of his neighbors.
If you’ve been awake and alive in the United States since 2020, you know the “thin blue line” and the associated flag. It’s simply a symbol to show that you back the blue. It is just a token to show people you support the police and all they do.
I’ve never viewed it as anything political, unlike the “black lives matters” signs scattered across the lawns of affluent white neighborhoods all over America. Talk about the ultimate in virtue signaling, but I digress.
No, the “thin blue line” is just a small honor to the police.

In fact, for one Ohio man, it’s a memorial to his son, a fallen officer. 10tv.com reports:
Tom Disario sat anxiously until just before 8:00 p.m. when the sound of law enforcement sirens drove right past his front door.

A caravan of about 20 cruisers from different Licking County law enforcement agencies honored fallen officers. It was an act of gratitude for the Disarios, whose son, Kirkersville Police Chief Steven Eric Disario, died five years ago in the line of duty.

Being the father of a law enforcement officer, I can only begin to tell you the stress, worry, and constant fear I live with regarding my son’s safety. To live through what this man has is unfathomable.

Since that day, the Disarios have flown a police flag in the front yard. Last week, the OMNI Community Association Managers told Disario to take it down, calling it a political statement after a complaint was made.

I feel considerable anger and resentment, so one can only imagine what Mr. Disario must’ve felt.

When you sign an agreement with an HOA, I certainly understand that you must abide. However, I would never sign, so I better stay in my neighborhood. That being said, the flag had been flown for five years.

There hasn’t been a problem in 5 years. Just because one piece of lib trash complained doesn’t mean it should come down. It isn’t a political statement; instead, it’s to commemorate his DEAD SON. Let that sink in. Someone was so in their feels and so self-important that they complained that a man was flying a police flag for his dead child, and the HOA sided with the lib complainer!! Unreal.

Well, I am not the only person outraged. Disarios’ neighbors have rallied around him.

One week later, Disarios’ neighbors, fed up with the argument, show support.
“We support his decision,” Lori Shoemaker said. “I don’t see this flag as being political.”
“The thin blue line is not political,” Wally Baumbusch said.
“Is this flag political,” 10TV’s Bryant Somerville asked neighbor Matt Westlake, to which he replied, “absolutely not.”
By Monday, a dozen police flags had popped up.
“I did not have it in my yard before, but when the controversy arose we ordered one,” Baumbusch said.

This show of support makes me believe there are still good, caring, upstanding people left. This is a feel-good story, folks. There aren’t many of those these days.
“Yes, I signed a contract,” Baumbusch said. “But, at the end of the day, I’m an American first.”
Baumbusch calls it a constitutional right worth defending.
“We have to protect it,” he said. “And, if that means we got to do a little head-butting with our HOA, then I guess that’s what we’ll do.”

Friends, absorb this story. Try to feel the grief of Mr. Disario. Then know that there are good people, true Americans willing to stand beside us and fight for what’s right. One HOA at a time if that’s what it takes.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ohio Subdivision Bans Thin Blue Line Flag, Neighbors Rally, Put Up Their Own​

by robmabout 10 hours ago

Thinblueline.shutterstock_1179726271-758x427.jpg

One resident in an Ohio town is fighting back against the woke mob. Not by himself, rather, but with the help of his neighbors.
If you’ve been awake and alive in the United States since 2020, you know the “thin blue line” and the associated flag. It’s simply a symbol to show that you back the blue. It is just a token to show people you support the police and all they do.
I’ve never viewed it as anything political, unlike the “black lives matters” signs scattered across the lawns of affluent white neighborhoods all over America. Talk about the ultimate in virtue signaling, but I digress.
No, the “thin blue line” is just a small honor to the police.

In fact, for one Ohio man, it’s a memorial to his son, a fallen officer. 10tv.com reports:
Tom Disario sat anxiously until just before 8:00 p.m. when the sound of law enforcement sirens drove right past his front door.

A caravan of about 20 cruisers from different Licking County law enforcement agencies honored fallen officers. It was an act of gratitude for the Disarios, whose son, Kirkersville Police Chief Steven Eric Disario, died five years ago in the line of duty.

Being the father of a law enforcement officer, I can only begin to tell you the stress, worry, and constant fear I live with regarding my son’s safety. To live through what this man has is unfathomable.

Since that day, the Disarios have flown a police flag in the front yard. Last week, the OMNI Community Association Managers told Disario to take it down, calling it a political statement after a complaint was made.

I feel considerable anger and resentment, so one can only imagine what Mr. Disario must’ve felt.

When you sign an agreement with an HOA, I certainly understand that you must abide. However, I would never sign, so I better stay in my neighborhood. That being said, the flag had been flown for five years.

There hasn’t been a problem in 5 years. Just because one piece of lib trash complained doesn’t mean it should come down. It isn’t a political statement; instead, it’s to commemorate his DEAD SON. Let that sink in. Someone was so in their feels and so self-important that they complained that a man was flying a police flag for his dead child, and the HOA sided with the lib complainer!! Unreal.

Well, I am not the only person outraged. Disarios’ neighbors have rallied around him.

One week later, Disarios’ neighbors, fed up with the argument, show support.
“We support his decision,” Lori Shoemaker said. “I don’t see this flag as being political.”
“The thin blue line is not political,” Wally Baumbusch said.
“Is this flag political,” 10TV’s Bryant Somerville asked neighbor Matt Westlake, to which he replied, “absolutely not.”
By Monday, a dozen police flags had popped up.
“I did not have it in my yard before, but when the controversy arose we ordered one,” Baumbusch said.

This show of support makes me believe there are still good, caring, upstanding people left. This is a feel-good story, folks. There aren’t many of those these days.
“Yes, I signed a contract,” Baumbusch said. “But, at the end of the day, I’m an American first.”
Baumbusch calls it a constitutional right worth defending.
“We have to protect it,” he said. “And, if that means we got to do a little head-butting with our HOA, then I guess that’s what we’ll do.”

Friends, absorb this story. Try to feel the grief of Mr. Disario. Then know that there are good people, true Americans willing to stand beside us and fight for what’s right. One HOA at a time if that’s what it takes.
This is what's needed is to stand up to the libtards! Everyone just needs to say no when they squeal then let them squeal some more! More people need to band together like this. We need much more of this in America

Enough already!!!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Her style is annoying as all get out but I agree 100% with the gist of what she said.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
When did this ever happen to "royalty"? :dduck: :robber: :thumbs up 2:

1654345494084.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Found online.

Storm brewin?

"We are getting to the point where my neighborhood is having a meeting discussing a grange for school and meetings ... an industrial shop, a farmers co op and market, Security points, gates, ECT.

I went up and down the road and passed out pamphlets called common sense part two. In the name of Thomas Paine. I got over twelve families to respond and want to come discuss these things.

It's happening. So for all you people saying we are doomed and that we would never secede and fight.... You're wrong. This is happening in commie Oregon.

You are sitting on your couch bitching or you are organizing other Americans at this point. I admit all of my skill points are dumped into charisma.... but hey. Just do it.

The will to fight and secede is growing.

People WILL hear you out right now."

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Found online.

Storm brewin?

"We are getting to the point where my neighborhood is having a meeting discussing a grange for school and meetings ... an industrial shop, a farmers co op and market, Security points, gates, ECT.

I went up and down the road and passed out pamphlets called common sense part two. In the name of Thomas Paine. I got over twelve families to respond and want to come discuss these things.

It's happening. So for all you people saying we are doomed and that we would never secede and fight.... You're wrong. This is happening in commie Oregon.

You are sitting on your couch bitching or you are organizing other Americans at this point. I admit all of my skill points are dumped into charisma.... but hey. Just do it.

I don't disagree UT, I'm seeing it myself locally. I've toned down the bitching quite a bit because of what I'm seeing both online and locally but, please don't mistake 'more bitching' for my continuing to be asking questions. I'll always do the latter and will always be seeking the truth, like everyone else here.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My sister is starting to wake up. It's scary as I have been like this for 40 years. She is just experiencing it all at once. Q predicted this. It is our job to help guide that rage.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Found online.

Storm brewin?

Been working in my area for a while. Starting to get neighbors to come together.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
THIS IS A BIG ONE!

First Pastor to Defy COVID-19 Lockdowns Wins in Court​

Following several earlier decisions siding with religious groups, the leader of a Oneness Pentecostal congregation in Louisiana declares, “Devil, you just got dethroned.”
DANIEL SILLIMAN|MAY 16, 2022 09:36 AM

First Pastor to Defy COVID-19 Lockdowns Wins in Court

Image: Melinda Deslatte / AP Images
Tony Spell, the first pastor to publicly defy COVID-19 lockdown orders, has won his legal battle against the state of Louisiana two years later.

Current Issue​

MAY/JUNE 2022

The state Supreme Court decided 5 to 2 on Friday that the governor did not have a good reason to block Spell’s Oneness Pentecostal church from meeting for worship while other venues received exemptions from public health restrictions.
A 2020 executive order in the Bayou State prohibited gatherings of more than 50, and a subsequent order limited groups to 10, following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention early in the pandemic. Both orders carved out exceptions, however, for airports, grocery stores, factories, office buildings, and other meetings deemed “essential.”
It is a violation of the First Amendment guarantee of freedom of religion to offer legal exemptions to secular groups and not religious ones, the Louisiana court found.
According to Justice William J. Craine, it was also kind of absurd.
“An unlimited number of people were allowed to remain in a single conference room in an office building for an unlimited period of time, all in close proximity, talking, eating, and engaging in any other ‘normal operations’ of the business,” he wrote.
“However, if ten of these individuals left the conference room, walked across the street to a church, and entered an otherwise empty sanctuary building for a worship service, they were subject to criminal prosecution.”
Craine said the government had a legitimate interest in stopping the spread of the coronavirus but couldn’t unfairly disadvantage religious groups.
“We interpret Pastor Spell ’s request not as one for special treatment,” he concluded, “but for equal treatment.”
Supreme Court Blocks New York’s Worship Service Restrictions
WIRE STORY
Supreme Court Blocks New York’s Worship Service Restrictions
Update: Colorado and New Jersey also ordered to reexamine attendance limits at indoor worship.
JESSICA GRESKO – AP
Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards will not appeal the ruling. The US Supreme Court has already sided with religious group filing similar objections to pandemic restrictions in California and New York. In Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn v. Cuomo, the justices wen so far as to say that the uneven COVID-19 rules “strike at the very heart of the First Amendment ’s guarantee of religious liberty.”
Edwards disagrees with the Louisiana court’s decision, according to an official statement, but “he is accepting of it.”
State prosecutors were not especially aggressive in pressing the case against Spell. They presented no witnesses and offered little evidence beyond the executive orders that the pastor and his lawyers argued were unconstitutional.
The state offered Spell a plea deal in March, offering to drop five of the charges if he pleaded no-contest to a sixth.
The pastor, who leads Life Tabernacle Church in Baton Rouge, was defiant from beginning to end.
“I’m guilty of having church,” Spell told his congregation in 2020. “I’m guilty of preaching. I’m guilty of praying. But I’m not guilty of breaking any law. I’m not guilty. The only thing I’m guilty of is doing what the Bible told me to do: ‘Do not forsake the assembly of ourselves together.’”

Spell also promoted baseless conspiracy theories about the virus—alleging without evidence that it was a scam to help Joe Biden steal the presidential election. He discouraged his congregation from getting COVID-19 vaccines, despite the fact the scientific trials showed they are highly effective.
One member of the church told local media he believed the vaccine was part of an attempt to kill Christian conservatives.
“It starts going into conspiracy theory type stuff,” he admitted, “but I do, I believe it’s Bill Gates and them trying to kill us.”
Bill Gates had nothing to do with it, but people did die in Louisiana. According to state data, COVID-19 killed more than 17,000 people, including 1,300 in the parish in which Spell’s Pentecostal church is located.
At least one of them belonged to the church. Harold Orillion, a 78-year-old military veteran, died in April 2020. The coroner’s report said, “Acute respiratory distress syndrome, 2nd pneumonia, 2nd COVID-19.”
In church on Sunday, Spell acknowledged that the last two years have been a challenge for him and the church, but he said God used it for good. Spell said he even saw God at work in the date of the decision, pointing out that Friday the 13th has often been associated with evil.
“Well Devil, you just got dethroned and unseated, because this is a day that is not infamous, but this is a day that now we’ll say the Lord has made,” Spell preached.
“Because the Lord allowed us to enter into this battle 27 months ago, because the more we were afflicted, the more we multiplied and grew. The more the devil attacked us, the more miracles were performed in this sanctuary. … There has been a precedent-setting case that will from generation upon generation upon generation be quoted.”

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Christianity Today."

Repeating the Satanic lies from the misAdministration and its puppetmasters - Fuhrer Klaus Schwab and Georg Soros.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Pressure building everywhere. This is those nice polite people up north in Canada.......