• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Love it

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Pressure building everywhere. This is those nice polite people up north in Canada.......
Blah blah blah while the world sinks into oblivion

Just more politics...it's what they do, just talk and collect a paycheck

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Blah blah blah while the world sinks into oblivion

Just more politics...it's what they do, just talk and collect a paycheck
They depend on police protection, remove that protection and things would change very quickly...

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Accurate

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
French President Macron mixed with a crowd shaking hands over a barrier.
An 18 year old schoolgirl held on to his hand long enough to ask him why, if he's supposedly in favor of women's rights, he placed men accused of sexual assault in high government positions.
That got on TV with good audio.

Very next morning the Gendarmerie (military police) showed up at her school and questioned her.

When asked "why", they hypocritically replied that they were concerned that she might have been subject to abuse...

... while they themselves were subjecting her to abuse and intimidation...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I love how all these supposed heroes throw around the democracy term like its a good thing. It's not IMHO.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I love how all these supposed heroes throw around the democracy term like its a good thing. It's not IMHO.
1654949937273.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In the Woketard Era 5% control the 95%. :bang head:
And the 95% are talking with their wallets. "Go Woke Go Broke"
So when is the 95% going to stand up?

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
They depend on police protection, remove that protection and things would change very quickly...

I am all for this.

If you are representing the peoples interest you should have nothing to fear. No special protection for legislatures they can use 9/11 and personal protection with firearms like the rest of us. Those that wish to disarm us can 100% rely on the 9/11 system.

Politicians taht would be concerned with that may want to reflect on their choices...

At a MINIMUM we need to return to Tar and feathering...

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So when is the 95% going to stand up?
They're not.

Not until they can no longer buy food, shelter, etc.

No matter how outrageous things get, they can always get worse. Look at these MDs - Kory and McCullough are just the tip of the iceberg, basically all physicians who didn't go with the Party Line and the Jab-Is-Good Narrative...all are being threatened with revocation of their medical licenses.

Look at the former teachers, government workers, etc, who had to choose between health and income.

It's going to get worse. All that's in question, is in what WAY it will get worse.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
basically all physicians who didn't go with the Party Line and the Jab-Is-Good Narrative...all are being threatened with revocation of their medical licenses
And THAT ABOVE ^^^^^^ Pilgrims, has resulted in a very quiet but incredibly important impact on medical care (yours): Physicians and RN's and senior staff have quit practicing medicine and departed -- to the point that if you see a doctor nowadays, he/she is very likely to have an accent, or looks like a kid to you.

FMG's and brand-new med school grads have had to attempt taking over for professionals with multiple decades of experience. They haven't a chance. What took thirty years of experience and knowledge-building cannot possibly be replaced with students.

Moreover, almost all of them are no longer purebloods. They aren't going to last...

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And THAT ABOVE ^^^^^^ Pilgrims, has resulted in a very quiet but incredibly important impact on medical care (yours): Physicians and RN's and senior staff have quit practicing medicine and departed -- to the point that if you see a doctor nowadays, he/she is very likely to have an accent, or looks like a kid to you.

FMG's and brand-new med school grads have had to attempt taking over for professionals with multiple decades of experience. They haven't a chance. What took thirty years of experience and knowledge-building cannot possibly be replaced with students.

Moreover, almost all of them are no longer purebloods. They aren't going to last...
So we go back to holistic medicine and start helping people instead of letting big pharma to continue to drain their wallets

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Neighbors grandson is a Dr. Refused jab to get a job. He is starting his own practice outside the system. Many other Dr's are quitting or retiring. He has been GIVEN a lot of medical equipment and help from those getting out.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So we go back to holistic medicine and start helping people instead of letting big pharma to continue to drain their wallets
That's a nice theory.

The actual road is a rough one.

Seems I picked a fine time to have a pressing-but-not-major medical emergency...a nerve in my neck, to left arm. I've been through this before, five years ago, with the right arm. Neck surgery was required.

Now, the same thing, left arm. Not as severe as it was, then...but now, we've got shortages of physicians; we've got Jab Mandates (I don't think I can trust them to knock me out and not give me a dose of that Magic Goo) and my own former physician, very good, very healthy...is a vegetable, a stroke victim. For...mysterious reasons.

We know why. My nurse-practitioner, a young woman I was impressed with (and fighting the Jab Mandate) has been terminated, and me reassigned to some woman with a hyphenated name. I have never met her...but she was probably hired three months ago, fully Jabbed and brain-fogged.

Have to go in for lab work in two weeks. I'm considering cancelling it. And I'm considering what my alternatives are with my left arm.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah... wonderful!! What a wonderul improvement (from a truly asinine POV). Why do you post simple, naive, unlearned stuff like this?

Holistic medicine to do bowel resections, to do heart surgery. To recognize the visible signs of imminent stroke danger... all in the Old Books of Witchcraft, Medical Plants and Animal Parts along with some really powerful chants.

Incognizant.

Pleased to wrap himself in the Cloak Of Ignorance. Logic and science be damned. Juju: Rub this poultice on that nascent cancer spot it'll go away.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That's a nice theory.

The actual road is a rough one.

Seems I picked a fine time to have a pressing-but-not-major medical emergency...a nerve in my neck, to left arm. I've been through this before, five years ago, with the right arm. Neck surgery was required.

Now, the same thing, left arm. Not as severe as it was, then...but now, we've got shortages of physicians; we've got Jab Mandates (I don't think I can trust them to knock me out and not give me a dose of that Magic Goo) and my own former physician, very good, very healthy...is a vegetable, a stroke victim. For...mysterious reasons.

We know why. My nurse-practitioner, a young woman I was impressed with (and fighting the Jab Mandate) has been terminated, and me reassigned to some woman with a hyphenated name. I have never met her...but she was probably hired three months ago, fully Jabbed and brain-fogged.

Have to go in for lab work in two weeks. I'm considering cancelling it. And I'm considering what my alternatives are with my left arm.
Ask shootie what to do. He is all in favor of shamans in tents, Pythia in Delphi. It all the latest, kimosabe [/Tonto]

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Oh yeah... wonderful!! What a wonderul improvement (from a truly asinine POV). Why do you post simple, naive, unlearned stuff like this?

Holistic medicine to do bowel resections, to do heart surgery. To recognize the visible signs of imminent stroke danger... all in the Old Books of Witchcraft, Medical Plants and Animal Parts along with some really powerful chants.

Incognizant.
you missed the point of my post entirely, didn't you?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Incognizant.

Pleased to wrap himself in the Cloak Of Ignorance. Logic and science be damned. Juju: Rub this poultice on that nascent cancer spot it'll go away.
Well...there's a Middle Path.

Look at how ivermectin has been denigrated...and, why? Not JUST that it's counter to the Globalist Transhumanist fantasy and their poison distribution...also, that it's out of patent protection.

Trying to get a physician to prescribe a proven, generic drug, is becoming well-nigh impossible. I have to deal with that with diabetes...I remember 20 years ago (I was not diagnosed diabetic then, but a brother had been) Glucophage was horrifically expensive.

Now it's out of patent protection, and metformin, the generic name, is cheap as dirt. Part of the reason is, of course, there are better drugs; but at the moment I have to buy prescriptions out of pocket. So I have to consider cost.

The drug the VA had me on, before disqualifying me on income guidelines (not a careerist; just a Gulf War vet) was about $5 a dose, about $150 for a thirty-day supply. That adds up.

So, we could do with some thinking-outside-the-box, without Big Pharma fuzzing up that thinking with "incentives."

Which I expect we'll get to, anyway - Big Pharma in its current form, will not survive the blowback of the Jab Genocide.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Might have. It was again another negative, negative that I have been letting pass re: Q But if you are being subtle -- which is NOT your modus operandi -- then I suggest you use an emoji or something else indicating irony/loss/humor/anger to tell us you are not continuing on back in the Debbie D. rut totally.

But taking into account you many, many previous diatribes against the medical profession, I really still -- upon rereading -- see a repeated complaint about Big Pharma. <-- Who, in previous times, you said the greedy doctors were their sales slaves and prescribed shit just to make money. SFB <-- Another GI term.

The short post fits your previous paradigm, doesn't it.

And Casey: Scooter was treating his patients with Ivermectin. Under his reign there was not one single patient that died of COVID. But it was not up to the doctors, d'ysee:

TALK TO THE FUCKING POLITICIANS, CASEY THEY MADE AND ENFORCED THE RULES!! GET THAT FOEVER IN YOUR HEAD!<-- if there in one mf'r on this planet that think hospital doctors have ANY say... that mf'r is flat dirt stupid on top of ignorant, because he could have found out the facts easily.

The doctors that had no patients die had snuck in Ivermectin. treatment on the down-low. They saved many by breaking the law. Some got fucking arrested (pay attention, mini-mind doctor haters). Then it got too bad even as the honcho doctor running the hospital for him to go on. He quit being a doctor. Greedy prick.

CJ: Big Pharma in its current form, will not survive the blowback of the Jab Genocide. <-- I so hope and pray you are right. Big Pharma has reduced the quality of the medical profession with their insane UNhuman greed.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And Casey: Scooter was treating his patients with Ivermectin. Under his reign there was not one single patient that died of COVID. But it was not up to the doctors, d'ysee:

TALK TO THE FUCKING POLITICIANS, CASEY THEY MADE AND ENFORCED THE RULES!! GET THAT FOEVER IN YOUR HEAD!<-- if there in one mf'r on this planet that think hospital doctors have ANY say... that mf'r is flat dirt stupid on top of ignorant, because he could have found out the facts easily.

The doctors that had no patients die had snuck in Ivermectin. treatment on the down-low. They saved many by breaking the law. Some got fucking arrested (pay attention, mini-mind doctor haters). Then it got too bad even as the honcho doctor running the hospital for him to go on. He quit being a doctor. Greedy prick.
I agree. The problem isn't individual physicians (although the ones surviving, are mostly problems or lower-competence)...it is the system.

The corrupt, evil system. Starting with the "Affordable" Care Act. THAT is where the CDC has gotten this power to mandate "treatment protocols" in "pandemics."

Then on to Big Pharma, smelling all this printed-up fiat...Jabs-4-Awl. Untested Jabs.

Then to clowns like Joke Bidet...barely competent in his own life (and his life-history demonstrates it) he OF COURSE knows how OTHER people should live! JAB MANDATES. All physicians and soldiers/sailors and government workers. Except the Post Office, because their union assures Bidet's people that mail-carriers don't spread Coof.

I'm convinced. If there's any question about the mandates being political, THAT should lay it aside.

Finally the individual physicians...not the ones terminated or retired (they did the right, and the safe thing) but the ones who chose to participate in the experiment (not being told it WAS an experiment). THEY are just government tools. Remdesivir and a respirator! Because that's what the Great White Father, Fow Chee, ORDERS!

This is really a horrible situation. When the ACA was passed, I knew it was the start of the end of quality health care, but I had no idea it would go out THIS way....

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
blablabla.....bunch of sanctimonious crap.........the fact of the matter is good drs are exiting the system and we will be left with the status quo line towwers.

Spare us the 'drs are gods' bullshit.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You could always do a zabasearch.com and see if you can locate your old nurse practitioner. Jus' Sayin'

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Just my two cents, and I sell to pharma

I’m drawing the line at pharmaceuticals ok and biopharma to compounds as ok

Bio pharma as gene therapy, active cultures, and vaccine - will not take

Fooled me enough times and all trust is lost.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A pretty good rant by Nick Rekieta.

Government Should Fear the People - Rekieta Law RANTS​

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I don't think "destroyed" is the appropriate word. More like she muddled through the interview, I think.
It's interesting to see the interviewer try to steer the interview one way & her to get the points across that she wanted. Either way it really seems a battle where both sides are fighting in public between the gottcha questions & FU points they other side wants to get out.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

"I thought you were better than CNN," Kari Lake DESTROYS Fox's Bret Baier in Heated Interview​

I don't think "destroyed" is the appropriate word. More like she muddled through the interview, I think.
Nothing new here....a commie journalist grilling a lying politician trying to win votes by promising the Moon but ultimately, will deliver on none of those promises. if/when she gets elected*

*(mainly because she has a vagina)

Same shit, different day!

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Boebert speaks after winning tonight​

Nancy joke at 4:40 about 20 seconds

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. All-American Lady, packing heat on her shapely hips. Cannot go wrong.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Spraying manure!

Dutch PM condemns protests by farmers at minister's home​

• By MIKE CORDER Associated Press
  • Jun 29, 2022 Updated 51 min ago

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — The Dutch prime minister on Wednesday condemned a violent protest by farmers outside the home of the country's agriculture minister amid increasingly bold demonstrations against the government's plans to rein in pollution.
A small group of farmers clashed Tuesday night with police stationed outside the home of Christianne van der Wal, the Cabinet minister overseeing the Netherlands' reforms to curb pollution. They spread manure on a nearby street. At another protest, farmers attacked a police car. Several arrests were made.
The violence capped a second straight day of protests that included torching bales of hay near roads and blocking highways across the country with slow-driving or parked tractors.

The protests resumed Wednesday with dozens of tractors briefly blocking a highway close to the German border, traffic authorities said.
The Netherlands' lucrative agricultural sector is protesting against a proposal, approved by lawmakers Tuesday, to reduce emissions of pollutants like nitrogen oxide and ammonia by 50% by 2030.
Provincial governments were given a year to draw up ways of making the cuts, which are expected to include buying out some farms with livestock that produce large amounts of ammonia.
Farmers argue they are being unfairly targeted and shown little concern for their futures.
Christian Democrat lawmaker Derk Boswijk tweeted Wednesday that he was staying home after his family, including his 4- and 7-year-old children, “received a visit.” He added: “This way of demonstrating serves no purpose. Stop it!”

“You can demonstrate, but in a civilized way,” Prime Minister Mark Rutte said from a NATO summit in Madrid. “So don’t block highways, don’t set off fireworks outside a minister’s house and spread manure and ... scare two children, and endanger families.”
The Dutch national police chief also weighed in, saying officers have fined dozens of farmers in recent days and prevented more road blockades.
“The right to demonstrate is a great asset, but there are limits to it,” police commander Willem Woelders said. “If there is a disturbance of public order or criminal offenses are committed, we will take action.”
Police said they arrested 10 protesters Tuesday in the eastern Netherlands and charged them with offenses ranging from public violence to attempted manslaughter.
“It is unacceptable how, in some places in our unit, police officers have been attacked and cornered,” Janny Knol, the police chief in the eastern Netherlands, said.
According to a national farm lobbying group, LTO, there are nearly 54,000 agricultural businesses in the Netherlands with exports totaling 94.5 billion euros (about $99 million) in 2019.
The protest at Van der Wal's home came on the eve of an announcement by the government that it planned to criminalize the practice, known as doxing, of publishing online personal details such as home addresses as a means of intimidation.
The legislation is part of a broader package of measures announced by the Justice and Security Ministry that it says is intended to safeguard the freedom of the press.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score