• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
But it's only posted on social media, not the MSM.
Screenshot_20210725-192858~2.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Wonder how many people get their news from just the msm with no connection to social media.
I think that you'd be surprised at the huge amount only exposed to the MSM propaganda. And they vote.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think that you'd be surprised at the huge amount only exposed to the MSM propaganda. And they vote.
I know some older folks are still living in the last century. Had a client, in her 80's that watched CNN all day. But even some of the old foges converse on fake book or have friends and family that are online.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I know some older folks are still living in the last century. Had a client, in her 80's that watched CNN all day. But even some of the old foges converse on fake book or have friends and family that are online.
Who only repeat and give credence to the MSM lies and propaganda...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Who only repeat and give credence to the MSM lies and propaganda...
Not always as I've talked with people that said what their kid thinks. I have no problem telling folks how I see things. I try to keep an open mind ( I think) but I rarely talk with people that do so themselves.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1627264790629.png

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1419287431225004032

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
It's all fun and games til the shooting starts. Once that happens the sheep will get in line very quickly. Most of them have already been disarmed anyway. Not that it matters. The last time anyone attempted to make a stand here in the US, Janet Reno showed up and massacred men, women and children. Before that I think was Kent state, 4 unarmed college kids murdered by the national guard. Governments only need to show off a few times before everyone gets in line.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's all fun and games til the shooting starts. Once that happens the sheep will get in line very quickly. Most of them have already been disarmed anyway. Not that it matters. The last time anyone attempted to make a stand here in the US, Janet Reno showed up and massacred men, women and children. Before that I think was Kent state, 4 unarmed college kids murdered by the national guard. Governments only need to show off a few times before everyone gets in line.
It feels to me like there will be shooting but I don't think .gov is going to start it.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
OOOHHH nice

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for a while now, and protests and whatever else the masses are pushing are NOT going to go well for anyone.

Think back to 1/6. People were gathered listening to our President talk about the ills of our country. After it was all said and done we saw people violently breaking in to our Capital. It wasn't the masses, it was people that infiltrated the masses, people that were NOT supporters of the President that lead them into the Capital that incited them into breaking the law. In the aftermath we are seeing the results of a system of government that has the ability to use a variety of tools, facial recognition, mass surveillance of the populace (NSA) against its citizens freely and without limitations. Snowden exposed them, he told us what they were capable of doing, and the majority didn't listen or care.

Think back to to Michigan governor's kidnapping/murder plot where 6 guys dumber than fence posts were prodded into the attempt by 12 FBI informants/agents. We can safely assume that it was another situation where a group was turned into terrorists by the government.

I am sure there are plenty of other examples that all of you could add to the ones above. What I am getting at is this.

The people of this country that still believe in upholding the Constitution, that believe in individual freedom, that don't believe that communism has a place in our country you are playing against a stacked deck.

Organizing against a machine that knows what you are doing in real time, is an effort in futility. Algorithms, informants, undercover agents the whole-works will never allow people to organize in a truly meaningful way (not to overthrow the government) but to attempt to bring it back to the will of the people.

Sure there are mass demonstrations going on around the world, heck we are even seeing some communities around the United States start to protest against government actions. IMHO it goes on only because the powers that be are allowing it to happen. Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, and the rest allowed BLM to happen because they wanted it to happen. It was used to push their agenda. The transformation of the United States is almost complete, the effort from those that are waking up are waking up too late to the party.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Dr. Stella Immanuel Launches $100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CNN After Being Vindicated on Hydroxychloroquine​

Jul 31, 2021

Dr. Stella Immanuel, the pro-hydroxychloroquine doctor who was derided by the fake news media for attempting to save lives near the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, is striking back against CNN.

Immanuel has launched a $100 million lawsuit against CNN and host Anderson Cooper for what she believes were false and defamatory statements made against her character.

“In an effort to vilify, demonize and embarrass President [Donald] Trump, Cooper and CNN published a series of statements of fact about Dr. Immanuel that injured her reputation and exposed her to public hatred, contempt, ridicule, and financial injury,” the lawsuit stated. It was filed in federal court on July 27.

Immanuel said that she believes Cooper and CNN “effectively caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands whose lives would have been spared if they had been treated early with HCQ.”

Big League Politics has reported on the suppressed science showing that hydroxychloroquine can effectively treat COVID-19:

A new study has demonstrated that treating COVID-19 with hydroxychloroquine makes patients 84 percent less likely to be hospitalized.

The study is set to be published in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents in December. It has determined that “low-dose hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc and azithromycin was an effective therapeutic approach against COVID-19.”

The doctors came to their conclusions after treating 141 coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine for five days. They compared them with a control group of 377 coronavirus patients who did not receive hydroxychloroquine as a treatment. They found that “the odds of hospitalization of treated patients was 84% less than in the untreated patients.” Only one patient from the group treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 13 people died in the other group…

The elites are suppressing hydroxychloroquine because they want the public to feel helpless against the virus. They never intend to give the public their liberties back, hoping that the public will accept a “new normal” of globalism and technocracy
.“

A victory for Immanuel in court would be a powerful rebuke to the propaganda machine set up to maximize profits for Big Pharma and demonize whistleblowers who actually want to help patients.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
At some point we're all going to have to make the same choices:

take the jab
write the letters to Congress
sign the petitions
march in the demonstrations
hold the candle light vigils
participate in the endless (useless) lawsuits

or

pick up your weapons and defend the country against tyranny

Only guns and blood have a chance of defeating them now. All those other choices are much too late to be effective now given the degree of undermining and the level of invasion this country has seen in government. These aren't 'our' politicians and this is NOT our government. America is an occupied country who's justice system is under siege. Lawsuits are nothing more than more distractions and delays which will fail in the end used by the cabal to continue to undermine us all.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
CNN and Twinkie are going to have to PROVE in court that the combination does NOT work, and that the tests made were somehow wrong, and 13:1 death ratio is immaterial, and the 84% OK-rate didn't happen.

They gots one mo' problem:

WHEN the hcq soup is shown to have been a politically/MSM/NIH/WHO trashed -- although easy and SAFE SAFE fix that could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives, prevented multiple-hundreds of miscarriages, etc.

There is gonna be a big reaction worldwide. One little court case... $100MM is bus fare.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
At some point we're all going to have to make the same choices:

take the jab
write the letters to Congress
sign the petitions
march in the demonstrations
hold the candle light vigils
participate in the endless (useless) lawsuits

or

pick up your weapons and defend the country against tyranny

Only guns and blood have a chance of defeating them now. All those other choices are much too late to be effective now given the degree of undermining and the level of invasion this country has seen in government. These aren't 'our' politicians and this is NOT our government. America is an occupied country who's justice system is under siege. Lawsuits are nothing more than more distractions and delays which will fail in the end used by the cabal to continue to undermine us all.
There's no other choice but the second.

Because we have TRIED the first. If this were an honest public-health evolution, it would have been over. But as someone noted, we're on the 500th day of the 15-day Flatten-The-Curve lockdown. And their Josef Mengale experiment isn't WORKING.

No, there's something else afoot. Something called "Tyranny" - and the choice is, fight it and maybe die, or submit, and probably die, eventually, die hungry, die sick, die cold and die as an amusement for people like Klaus.

I'm old and I'm sick and I'm under-armed...and I'm ready. Because right now I give not a pfuk if I get killed. Jail, concerns me. Getting blown away, not so much.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There's no other choice but the second.

Because we have TRIED the first. If this were an honest public-health evolution, it would have been over. But as someone noted, we're on the 500th day of the 15-day Flatten-The-Curve lockdown. And their Josef Mengale experiment isn't WORKING.

No, there's something else afoot. Something called "Tyranny" - and the choice is, fight it and maybe die, or submit, and probably die, eventually, die hungry, die sick, die cold and die as an amusement for people like Klaus.

I'm old and I'm sick and I'm under-armed...and I'm ready. Because right now I give not a pfuk if I get killed. Jail, concerns me. Getting blown away, not so much.
The older you get, the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
There is gonna be a big reaction worldwide. One little court case... $100MM is bus fare.

After CNN loses this one, it will open the floodgates for all the victims and their families.

CNN = C_A = Deep State = Deep Pockets

Along with the rest of the Fascist MSM Aparachik; Twatter, Fecesbok, Gagggggle....

Good times!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Pressure building for Bolsonaro. What is he prepairing for
? A takeover like he saw in the US? Arming citizens?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Pressure building for Bolsonaro. What is he prepairing for
? A takeover like he saw in the US? Arming citizens?

I love this guy. If he was in, say, Washington DC as President... I would want him to be there.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That cop needs some training. Try that here in the US and you would be full of holes.
I'm betting the old VC soldier is getting a pass...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm betting the old VC soldier is getting a pass...
NVA Regular<-- Clearly, the ole bastage was one badass during the S.E. Asia Games. See how terrified he was? Me neither. Good on him. Looks like the sniper guy on the right. He don't take no she-it.

1628165841376.png

PS: Notice the trigger discipline? Sojers.

Last edited: