• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
NVA Regular<-- Clearly, the ole bastage was one badass during the S.E. Asia Games. See how terrified he was? Me neither. Good on him. Looks like the sniper guy on the right. He don't take no she-it.

View attachment 220198
PS: Notice the trigger discipline? Sojers.
Looks like my norinko sks minus the bayonet

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Looks like my norinko sks minus the bayonet
I gots a Chicom BringUmHome with bayonet. Fargin strippers clips just didn't work worth a crap with it, so I changed out the magazine for an easy-peasy detachable 20-round-er.

One funny thing: Ya gotta temporarily remove the curved magazine in order to extend the bayonet <-- the swing-arc of the bayonet point hits it. This does not seem to be much of a day-to-day problem. ;) :fire:

It is my third very best fave rifle. My top of the line Rooshian AK-47 with green laser is tops, followed by my Big Boar .58 caliber oink or anti-tank gun.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Looks like the Aussies have had enough. Storm the Bastile!!!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1628215265490.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Strength in numbers.

1628215675169.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Homeless fighting back!

Homeless activists trash Los Angeles mayor's home to protest new ban on encampments​

NEWS
CARLOS GARCIA
August 05, 2021

Image Source: KNBC-TV YouTube video screenshot

Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.

Los Angeles City Council officials voted to ban homeless encampments near schools and parks, and outraged homeless activists protested by trashing the mayor's home.

Don't miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.

The council voted for the measure on July 28 by a vote of 13-2 and Mayor Eric Garcetti signed it into law.
The new ordinance bans encampments around parks, schools, daycare centers, recently built homeless shelters, bridges and overpasses. It also restricts homeless encampments that block the public use of sidewalks and violate the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Homeless activists were outraged at the ordinance and accused the city council of "criminalizing" homelessness.
City Councilman Paul Koretz argued that the new law simply increases accessibility.
"This ordinance, by itself, does not criminalize homelessness" Koretz said. "What it does is… [it] creates a new framework to keep portions of our public right-of-way accessible to everyone."
Other critics of the law say the order is much too bureaucratic — the council would have to vote on each encampment before removal. Additionally, after approval, signs would be installed and there would be a two week public notice period. The city would also organize outreach teams to help the homeless people affected find resources available to them.
Homeless activists responded by protesting at Mayor Garcetti's residence. Video on social media showed that protesters left garbage, scrawled graffiti on the sidewalk and pillars, and hung toilet paper from the trees. They also chanted, "F*** Garcetti! He's f***ing up our city!!"
Activist Eddie Cruz told KTLA-TV at a protest outside city hall that officials were acting irresponsibly.
"We believe that this is an irresponsible attack from the City Council and an irresponsible way to deal with the homelessness crisis that is occurring in Los Angeles," Cruz said.

Here's more about the new Los Angeles homeless law:​

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

IS THIS WHAT THE POLICE WANT TO PROMOTE?​

The crowd was yelling "Puto!" <-- clearly, a spico confrontation. You can tell it ain't America: The first cop to get cold-cocked like that one in the video did... and the crowd would have holes punched in it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The crowd was yelling "Puto!" <-- clearly, a spico confrontation. You can tell it ain't America: The first cop to get cold-cocked like that one in the video did... and the crowd would have holes punched in it.
Great catch Walt. Propaganda is rampant from all sides and it's harder than ever for any of us to be sure of the truth

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Cute, but not really fighting back. But light that smudge pot under the Palazzo Montecitorio. Now you've got their attention.

Location, location, location.
They're disarmed.

All that's left for them, is impotent protests. That, or suicidal unarmed attacks on armed soldiers.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That, or suicidal unarmed attacks on armed soldiers.
HIGH VALUE TARGETS! How many times do I need to say that? Soldiers are expendable pawns in war.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They're disarmed.

All that's left for them, is impotent protests. That, or suicidal unarmed attacks on armed soldiers.
I can make explosives from what you find in the pantry. IED's work.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I can make explosives from what you find in the pantry. IED's work.
Yes.

But as said above...high-value targets.

They have no strategy. And if there's one thing Leftist propaganda has made clear, PROTESTS...are NOBLE.

(Not!)

So they don't THINK in terms of killing key persons and breaking infrastructure. They think of stamping their feet and screaming. Like they'd been taught to.

And they're disarmed and they won't challenge government and arm up with what they have on hand.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1628382102916.png

https://t.me/disclosetv/3902

Disclose.tv, [07.08.21 01:58]
[ Video ]
NOW - Large protests are underway in #Paris and many other cities in France against vaccine passports and mandatory vaccinations.
@disclosetv

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Whirlpool in Clyde Ohio is pushing mandatory masks again starting Monday Aug 9th.
Employees will start protest at 2PM.

Talking with a friend that works there. He's up on EVERYTHING we are up on here. Jab deaths. Reducing world population. Control. Digital money. I was proud of him & told him so.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I hope it was real - and not like Jean-Francois Kerry, throwing FAKE medals over the WH fence in "protest."
The above is not true. They were real medals. Just not his. They remained prominently on the wall next to his desk in his office.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If the goal of the whole scam was to kill the economy (which is what I believe it is all about), mass resignations would be a perfect fit. And if some of the resignations happen to be LEOs, all the better from their perspective. Lots of moving parts here...

I am more convinced than ever that the only way to actually 'fight back' against these bastards is with real, palpable pain.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If the goal of the whole scam was to kill the economy (which is what I believe it is all about), mass resignations would be a perfect fit. And if some of the resignations happen to be LEOs, all the better from their perspective. Lots of moving parts here...

I am more convinced than ever that the only way to actually 'fight back' against these bastards is with real, palpable pain.
True - except for the Elites' miscalculations.

What do the Elites produce? Do they bring creativity, or inventiveness, to the economy? Do they sow and reap, or hammer and saw, and produce?

Or do they get their credentialing degrees, and assume control of established businesses, and run them into the ground, taking manufacturing companies and turning them into drop-ship distributors for China?

Some do have ideas. But those ideas will be useless if the economy is leveled. They are so-far removed from the real world, they don't even understand how the world works!

They have this belief that by controlling the banking system and printing money, they'll continue to be rich. It's the delusions of the parasite that gets fat from sucking the blood of the host. That works - until the host dies of anemia. Then the parasite dies as well.

We, the hosts, can develop alternate structures or supplies to enable us to survive the crash. The Martha's Vinyard Elites and the Davos crowd, do not do that...why bother? They have all the dollars.

I posit that we benefit far more from a collapse than they do. And the collapse is our chance to literally exterminate them - which now is necessary, their crimes against humanity are on a level with those of the Third Reich.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
probably needs its own thread....

1628706208032.png
1628706219912.png
1628706227640.png

Accenture Breached: Hackers Will Release Data "In Coming Hours"

Accenture, the consulting giant that was spun off from the rest of now-defunct accounting giant Arthur Andersen following the collapse of Enron, has been targeted by a ransomware hacker who claims to have penetrated the firm's defenses and will release a cache of stolen data in several hours, CNBC reports.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hackers-steal-data-former-arthur-andersen-consulting-arm-accenture

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Don't judge by the cover listen to the words! Posted today & 670K views!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

And it may have worked. One of the jab pushers is LEAVING the state. What a pansy but this is who they are at their core. Of course, this is NBC reporting so they try their best to spin the news.