• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
^^ couldn't agree with her more. I am so tired of fucking politicians assuming medical dominance over us for what amounts to basically nothing, no real threat to our health. It's causing a rent in the fabric of everything decent we have left.

Ya, this is war, but only because they are relentless demogogs...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^ couldn't agree with her more. I am so tired of fucking politicians assuming medical dominance over us for what amounts to basically nothing, no real threat to our health. It's causing a rent in the fabric of everything decent we have left.

Ya, this is war, but only because they are relentless demogogs...
I'm ready!! :robber::hunt:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Lampposts can't be far behind. And if these school board members can't see that possibility they shouldn't be teaching a frog.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Lampposts can't be far behind. And if these school board members can't see that possibility they shouldn't be teaching a frog.
they'll see it when one or more of their colleagues is swinging from a rope in front of them

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There are more and more vids of people at school boards raising a ruckus...

That Antifa teacher's school board got slammed but good.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The page has been taken down

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If I met that lady, I would give her one two of my guns, and all the ammo she wanted.
Hell, I'd draw her a map to show exactly at what point in the lake my boat sank last month with all my guns aboard. She can have as many as she can dive for!

Seriously....
She's had enough and I applaud her. Where are the rest of them? Why does she stand alone against the tyrants?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hell, I'd draw her a map to show exactly at what point in the lake my boat sank last month with all my guns aboard. She can have as many as she can dive for!

Seriously....
She's had enough and I applaud her. Where are the rest of them? Why does she stand alone against the tyrants?
Indeed. I noticed a "Black Power" T-shirt on one of the interrupters...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Getting hot in Brazil

1631047790924.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
September 11th in France is scheduled to be a MAJOR ANTI-PASS demonstration day - the 9th Saturday in a row - now that "people are back from summer vacations"... Also a lot of medical personnel, and other professions (restaurants), are "anti-vaxx" and/or "anti-pass" and facing losing their jobs or businesses.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unmasked Kids Push Through Administrators To Go To School​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
September 11th in France is scheduled to be a MAJOR ANTI-PASS demonstration day - the 9th Saturday in a row - now that "people are back from summer vacations"... Also a lot of medical personnel, and other professions (restaurants), are "anti-vaxx" and/or "anti-pass" and facing losing their jobs or businesses.
I view 9/11 as Treason Day. I pray that someday I'll see all the traitors who betrayed us on that dark day put to death! People like Bush, Cheney, Obama, Pelosi, Schumer....the list of the damned is long and shameful

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631325949886.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I can just see a "mars mission" crashing on the moon... with "diversitude"...
We're already seeing aerospace diversity in action.

You recall, the Case of the Max-8.

I was already not-flying, but that just made it a principle and mandate. "Diversity," hammered home by university-indoctrinated Elites (the McDonnel-Douglas management team, put in control of Boeing-McD-D after "merger") destroyed what was up to then THE most well-run high-technology hardware company EVER. From 707s so sturdy that test pilots were doing loops with them, to Max-8s with their critical systems subcontracted to $30k Indian software coders who had no idea of the need for redundancy or safety margins in aviation.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1631496496130.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Think of who watches this. What age group. What generation? Heart breaking. We need to be there for these people.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Our tax dollars at work.

The school district should PAY people who HOMESCHOOL their kids, or who pool together with other parents to hire a teacher - since those TAXES are EARMARKED "PER STUDENT", not just "PER STUDENT IN THE BRAINWASHING VAT"....

Most places, it's well above $5k/year PER KID in school that is "spent" out of our taxes... and for what results?

That young man is 100% correct, and that "Employee of the Citizens" should be cleaning toilets.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Thats a win win. Poeple banding together and hopefully NASA gets shut down. What a waste of money that farce is!
I didn't know NASA was still a thing

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Video at link. Destroy healthcare & when war breaks out more will die.

Anti COVID vaccine protesters clash with police in Greece​

3 days ago

ATHENS (Reuters) - Greek police fired tear gas and water canon on Saturday to break up a demonstration of thousands of people protesting against mandatory coronavirus vaccinations.
a person that is on fire: Protest against COVID-19 vaccinations in Thessaloniki
© Reuters/ALEXANDROS AVRAMIDIS Protest against COVID-19 vaccinations in Thessaloniki
Authorities said protesters hurled flares at police in Greece's second-biggest city of Thessaloniki, who blocked them from trying to reach the area where Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis was due to deliver his annual economic address.
The annual speech typically attracts crowds of demonstrators, and police estimated more than 15,000 people, including labour unions, took part in the demonstrations on issues ranging from economic policy to COVID-19 vaccines.
Protests against COVID-19 vaccinations began in July after the government announced the mandatory inoculation of health care workers and nursing home staff. Authorities have suggested vaccines could become obligatory for other groups too, such as teachers.
"Yes to vaccines, but not mandatorily," the federation of public hospital workers, POEDYN, said in a statement.

Greece has suspended nearly 6,000 frontline health care workers from their jobs for missing a Sept. 1 deadline to get at least one vaccine shot. Earlier this month, it offered unvaccinated healthcare workers a second chance to get a shot and allow those who have been suspended to return to work.

POEDYN is worried that a total of 10,000 unvaccinated staff could be suspended, disrupting operations at understaffed hospitals at a time when infections remain high.

Demonstrations against compulsory vaccination also took place in Istanbul on Saturday, where more than 2,000 Turks protested against the government's new inoculation push.

Around 5.7 million Greeks, or 55% of the population, are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and 59% have received one dose, according to the latest official figures.

The country recorded 2,197 confirmed new infections on Saturday, and 39 deaths.

(Reporting by Alexandros Avramidis; Writing by Karolina Tagaris; Editing by Christina Fincher)

Attachments

• 1631658071999.png
    1631658071999.png
    68 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1631658141012.png
    1631658141012.png
    68 bytes · Views: 1