• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People fighting back!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631836956660.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

1631920196167.png

Looks like you’ve made some new friends, @daniel AndrewsMP!!

https://twitter.com/Jpana75/status/1438747738061959170

The construction industry was issued a stern warning on Monday with a 'zero tolerance' crackdown ordered after many workers ignored lockdown rules.
Treasurer Tim Pallas said too many workers were not wearing mask on site and spreading the virus up to 20km across Melbourne.

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/watch-live-premier-daniel-andrews-provides-covid19-case-and-lockdown-update/news-story/792005c2f9a1c112b42d19b36363d188

Mr Pallas told reporters at the COVID-19 press conference that the time for warnings is over and fines ranging from $1,817 to $109,040 will be issued for workers or building companies caught flouting rules.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Thinking this goes here.

1631923168275.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
In France, plenty of demonstrations today, and coming up...

Today is the 10th Saturday country-wide of "anti-pass" marches - numbers being constantly divided by x by the MSM & .gov...

Pouring rain in my region, so I stayed at home... instead of driving 35 miles to the closest one...

(partial) list of marches (no "sign-up" or "log-in" required to view, contrary to what's "printed" below)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Your link works, shootie... But where is that?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Turns out one of my guys was there today, reckons cops started the violence after prompts from their handlers. The protestors were a mix of legit people and paid agitators.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Look at the comment, please tyranny me more

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"For your health"

https://twitter.com/osler78/status/1439201756135792655

1631990793329.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think some of are going to end up getting arrested or worse before this is over.
If that was my mom, grandma................................... but it should not matter who's mom that is. Wrong is wrong and that was clearly wrong.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm questioning the legitimacy of the Melbourne "protests" quite a bit more this morning.

A fact I wasn't aware of is that the organisers advised the cops and local council of the intent to protest a week in advance of every protest thus far. If this was civil disobedience, why ask for permission?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm questioning the legitimacy of the Melbourne "protests" quite a bit more this morning.

A fact I wasn't aware of is that the organisers advised the cops and local council of the intent to protest a week in advance of every protest thus far. If this was civil disobedience, why ask for permission?
It's not the local councils that are causing this. It's state and federal government agencies, if I'm reading it correctly.

I don't know if Australia has the ability to nationalize local police on orders, the way the President could activate the National Guard; or if local governments are feeling the pressure from State premiers to enforce lockdowns.

I expect that many local councils are as sick of this as are the people in the streets.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It isn't about the causes CJ, the organisers for some reason went to the local council where the protests were held (and the cops) and effectively asked for permission to have a protest when they went to them with their notification.

Local councils here are absolute pieces of shit CJ. They are the biggest virtue signallers in Victoria and are the breeding ground of the watermelon brigade. There is a massive question hanging over their heads regarding their legitimacy; they want a constitutional amendment to give them standing as a third tier of government, however every referendum posing that question has failed.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What is the role of "local councils"? Are they local legislative bodies, in precincts?

Do these cities have a Mayor/City-Council government (or City-Manager/Council structure)?

Are these just advisory boards to the city government, over their areas?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Do these cities have a Mayor/City-Council government (or City-Manager/Council structure)?

Worse, each local council has nine councillors and a mayor, and a CEO being head of the "corporation". Councils in Victoria were effectively corporatised in 1993 after the then premier went on a crusade to privatise everything he could get his hands on.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
“You’re Not Welcome Here, Nancy!… Trump Won!… Go Back to Epstein Island…” – Nancy Pelosi Greeted by Hecklers at Northern England Stop

Nancy Pelosi was greeted by loud, boisterous and angry English protesters during her stop in the North of England on Saturday.
The vicious liar was greeted by British civilians screaming, ” Trump won!… You’re not welcome here… Go back to Epstein Island!… We don’t want you!… The whole world knows that Trump won the 2020 election!”
Even England hates this vicious, hateful woman.
More protesters, “Repent! Jesus is coming for you Nancy.”
From Reporters Threatening Her Family Members
Pelosi is spreading her venom in England this week.

https://rumble.com/vmol1p-we-dont-want-you…-trump-won-pelosi-heckled-in-north-of-england.html

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/not-welcome-nancy-trump-won-go-back-epstein-island-nancy-pelosi-greeted-hecklers-northern-england-stop-video/

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Worse, each local council has nine councillors and a mayor, and a CEO being head of the "corporation". Councils in Victoria were effectively corporatised in 1993 after the then premier went on a crusade to privatise everything he could get his hands on.

Hmmm, have to read up on it.

But municipal corporations have always been the way in the States. Depending on the state, not always identified as such; but they in fact have, in all areas, the legal protections and recognitions of a corporate body.

Nothing sinister in that, actually. It makes sense - especially in this era of lawfare, with nuisance harassment lawsuits. With a municipal corporation, only the city can be sued - not the mayor or a councilman, not directly. Which means, of course, persons seeking office need not worry about being sued into penury. THAT danger would discourage many competent potential officeholders.

Have to do some reading on it.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The thing is CJ, I think the corporatisation in this case was a formality.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, in France, the "protests" & "marches" are really ONLY "against the passport", but not the vaxxes per-se, as a "restriction on liberties".

This is, imho, because the LID IS TIGHTLY SEALED on ANY INFO about the SIDE-EFFECTS of the vaxxes. Can't find any mention of them ANYWHERE - even in the "alternative media"... A real "censorship by obfuscation". ALL the "health statistics" are "held" by the GOVERNMENT, in its MONOPOLY of healthcare. So they can "pick & choose" what they want to "say", without anybody having access to the "rest of the data".

It's possibly exactly the same thing in Canada, and plenty of countries in the EU.

And "Social Media Platforms" are the SAME ONES as in the US... with the same censorship. "Global Coverage". The MSM too.

So the "general population" (in its majority) is (apparently) "pro-vaxx", but some of the vaxxed are against "removing their liberties" (of movement, association, going to restaurants and malls and museums etc. for those who don't want to be vaxxed, but especially "freedom from being tracked"...) The latter is the "basis" for the "protests".

"Anti-vaxxers" are being portrayed (and seen) as "Crazy Conspiracy Theorists", in the majority, it seems... There's an "ingrained trust" in the "medical system", as unjustified as it is... out of long habit... - and "going against it" would be a "blow to their conception of their world"...

As a side-note, from the videos I've seen, the "protests" seem almost "100% white" - I don't know why...

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
just an FYI

Look at the EXTREMELY LOW number of "views" of the (few) videos about the vaxxes' "side-effects" posted over the past week on French YouTube...

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Aussie Cossack #TheBoikovReport, [21.09.21 07:23]

Australian Riot Police Morale crumbling as People take Power in Melbourne
Melbourne leads the world in standing up to tyranny and police intimidation! The whole world is watching this! Freedom over fear!
(2:36)

Poor stasi popo complains he has no other skills so he must stomp faces with his big black boots.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
3 year olds are smarter than fauci. This is child abuse. I'm hoping all the other 3 year olds join him in rebelling. We all do what we can.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
just an FYI

Look at the EXTREMELY LOW number of "views" of the (few) videos about the vaxxes' "side-effects" posted over the past week on French YouTube...

Can you believe the counters? They do everything to suppress information.