• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

People waking up

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Talked to a guy last week I had not talked to in a few years about a job where he works. I said something about the crazy world we are living in & asked if they required vaccines or masks. He said I've really woken up the last 6 months. I joked your not one of those tin foil hat guys are you? He replied I sure am. Only touched on a few what we would call light weight things but it's happening.

My sister called this morning...... she don't know it yet but the last few calls over the month she is seeing things and making statements about being a slave to a system, talking about debt, equity in a house in TX that she sold 10 years ago for $425 & is now valued at over 900K....... and she thinks it would have rented for 4K a month. Because I'm out of work she has been bashing the healthcare system and have some friends that are in healthcare trouble.

I'm going to have to come up with a few go to questions to see how woke they are.

Anyone else seeing people wake up?

brosil

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have friends trying to put food away that didn't before.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Stick with it.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
there are a lot more just like her...i kinda hope the sunlight hurts for a few moments

that is: before it feels Great

karmic kinda thinking...let it burn it's way in so they never want to do it again

:summer:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have friends trying to put food away that didn't before.
When I was at the beach I met a nice young couple from Penn. I asked about my old home town and how things were in the state. The guy looked disgusted and said things were still weird from 'the disease". He was angry because he was an IT worker in healthcare and forced to vax. He said it was all bullshit and he was tired of it. I wonder how many others are angry?

I have some friends seeing things a little clearer but the general theme with most of them is they do not want to deal with it. To be honest the people I know who are extreme left are still total idiots. I'm not seeing much improvement. My Dentist has been fun to watch though. A Trump hater and a vaccine Nazi. His secretary and I talk a lot. She said he bitches nonstop about gas prices and taxes. She just shakes her head and reminds him who he voted for.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wonder how many others are angry?
if the amount of flights that are cancelled every day, actually due to a pilot shortage due to required vax's that have been refused by the pilots
(as i've read) are any indication

i'd say there are a lot more than we realize...

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Stick with it.

UG, this is not as uncommon as people think. I have three gay friends. Two lesbians and a gay male. All three are mortified at what's going on with all this. The two women are Trump supporters. They do not want to be used as an excuse for pedophilia.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
UG, this is not as uncommon as people think. I have three gay friends. Two lesbians and a gay male. All three are mortified at what's going on with all this. The two women are Trump supporters. They do not want to be used as an excuse for pedophilia.
How much different is that, than people that belong to the catholic church, while the priests molest the children ?
They are complicit by association ! cry:cry:cry:cry:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Found online. Think people are not pissed?

No matter how hard you try and frame Donald J Trump, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming! There is a contingency plan for that. And anything else you can think of. You can suicide Trump and it still won’t stop the fact that he caught you all. There are certain soldiers with a special set of skills who are sick and tired of what is happening to the children. They will not let this go. You have lost the battle. The sheep are waking up. You will soon have 100mm citizens demanding you be hanged.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
How much different is that, than people that belong to the catholic church, while the priests molest the children ?
Exactly what are they suppose to do? They can speak up in their community but they are no more responsible than we are. We are all guilty. Maybe its just my circle of gay friends. All are health care professionals. All have very straight and religious families and struggled to be accepted in their family circle. They don't hang out with pink haired crossdressers trying to groom children, All three are befuddled by the whole transgender issue too.. Its really dangerous to lump all people under one umbrella.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When I was at the beach I met a nice young couple from Penn. I asked about my old home town and how things were in the state. The guy looked disgusted and said things were still weird from 'the disease". He was angry because he was an IT worker in healthcare and forced to vax. He said it was all bullshit and he was tired of it. I wonder how many others are angry?

I have some friends seeing things a little clearer but the general theme with most of them is they do not want to deal with it. To be honest the people I know who are extreme left are still total idiots. I'm not seeing much improvement. My Dentist has been fun to watch though. A Trump hater and a vaccine Nazi. His secretary and I talk a lot. She said he bitches nonstop about gas prices and taxes. She just shakes her head and reminds him who he voted for.
My dentist is also my fishing buddy. He has a sign on his door "masks are optional, but must be removed for me to do my job". :finished:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My dentist is also my fishing buddy. He has a sign on his door "masks are optional, but must be removed for me to do my job". :finished:
Its been a problem Taez. I spent years building a relationship with my Dentist. I have Dr and Dentist phobia and trust doesn't come easy. He was one of those people who went full Nazi during the pandemic. His secretary told me his wife did not want the vax and he bullied her into it. He also took both daughters the day they turned of age to get the vax. He did not require his patients to have it. Only because he isn't stupid and knew it would kill his business. Now I'm left wondering how intelligent he really is. Just what part of this is an EXPERIMENAL vaccine did an educated man not understand. Now that the vaccine has turned out to be worthless he is rather quiet on the subject.

BTW, my crazy Dr friend came by to visit the other day. I have not seen her in a while. Its seem her twice vaxxed and twice boosted self got covid. She took the paxlovid. Like Fauci and Biden she had a second rebound case of covid. I asked her if she would take anymore boosters and she said no. Praise the Lord! She told me she was happy to have natural immunity now.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm thinking about changing.
Same situation here. At my last check up I was told to leave the waiting room because I wouldn't wear a mask. I was the only one in the waiting room. I demanded the dentist meet me outside, and I told him I would not be coming back. And it is too bad, because he is a really good dentist. His perspective is that he didn't want the county to shut him down, so he would do whatever they told him. I told him he was a sell-out who valued money more than the principles of liberty.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Same situation here. At my last check up I was told to leave the waiting room because I wouldn't wear a mask. I was the only one in the waiting room. I demanded the dentist meet me outside, and I told him I would not be coming back. And it is too bad, because he is a really good dentist. His perspective is that he didn't want the county to shut him down, so he would do whatever they told him. I told him he was a sell-out who valued money more than the principles of liberty.
I had dinner with my old hospital friends last night. They told me they expect masks to be a permanent fixture. Its really a moot point as to if they work. At this point most hospital employees who are vaxxed have had covid two to three times. They don't even bother testing or missing work anymore. What a joke.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I had dinner with my old hospital friends last night. They told me they expect masks to be a permanent fixture. Its really a moot point as to if they work. At this point most hospital employees who are vaxxed have had covid two to three times. They don't even bother testing or missing work anymore. What a joke.
My (probably former) clinic, where my physician, he with the stroke at 48...where he worked...tied to the area's major hospital...has, on its website, on the opening page...MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.

That's the very first thing you read. Before hours or appointment telephone numbers.

I saw it a few days ago...looking for info on the new-girl-in-town doc they'd assigned me to, the one with a hyphenated name. Wanted to see if she looked like Lori Lightfoot, or something.

I didn't see her listed in the staff. Maybe she didn't work out...was she too stupid to work there, or too smart? Either is possible.

Medical care has now been cut off from us non-elites. I feared this was coming, with the ACA and the push for "Free" healthcare as some sort of right. I had no idea it would be with the dystopian idea of limiting access to it, to patients who are coerced into taking slow-acting poison, presented as medicine.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Exactly what are they suppose to do?
They could start by finding a better church to attend and give their $$$ to.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Now I'm left wondering how intelligent he really is. Just what part of this is an EXPERIMENAL vaccine did an educated man not understand.

It's because he failed to use objective reasoning on the issue.
...and because you recognize that fact, it is causing you to now question his reasoning on other subjects too.

See how that works?

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's because he failed to use objective reasoning on the issue.
...and because you recognize that fact, it is causing you to now question his reasoning on other subjects too.

See how that works?
no rational human being takes their daughter to get the covid vaccine on her birthday and tells her its her present.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
no rational human being takes their daughter to get the covid vaccine on her birthday and tells her its her present.
We've all seen the woodcuts of mothers offering their infants to Ba'al...

Of course that was metaphorical. But by how much? Or WAS it?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The same irrational idiots, voted for the moron & the whore ! :gracious::totally steamed::totally steamed:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You mean the voting machines? :secret:
I actually have heard people say that they voted for Bidet, because they hated Trump. he did get some votes, FOOLS !!!!

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I actually have heard people say that they voted for Bidet, because they hated Trump.
That was very common in my circle.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I actually have heard people say that they voted for Bidet, because they hated Trump. he did get some votes, FOOLS !!!!

The worst people... actually just Sheep... Baaahhh.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The worst people... actually just Sheep... Baaahhh.
Yet more people who can't/won't employ objective reasoning.

They're also the ones that would load you and your family into a boxcar if an official looking guy from the gov said they needed to do that.

Or fire you from you job for not "voluntarily" taking an experimental injection.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We are all guilty
Avalon...what are the charges against me, when was the trial, who was the judge?

what is my penalty?

no we're not

chin up young lady!

:green tea:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I told a client I liked DJT and she said she hated me. She has Communist News Network on all day. (Try watching 15 minutes. I dare ya.) When it came to the election a friend told her not to vote for Bidet because he would bring communism. Not sure how she cast her vote, nor do I care.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Driving a '74 pacer for the rest of your life is your penalty. Isn't that enough?
lol

i'm currently non-operating it, upgrading it / converting it / making it Green, yeah, that's the ticket...

to run on hydrogen

since my new R & D on 'the private use of electrolysis using 20 volt drill battery" project, has begun, i can see the many benefits beyond just ventilating what i create, to atmosphere...

:ponder:

i'm gonna open a filling station in my front yard,
soon

look for the announcement

1660338890883.png

but due to high employee costs, we won't do windshields

Last edited:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Communist News Network on all day.
talk about timing...

headline Connunists News Network

my phone delivered to me, this story from the Connunists

Homemade baby food contains as many toxic metals as store-bought options, report says​

CNN, no link, copy past the title, you'll find it...

this one hurt to read as i wanted to have empathy, no, i had empathy for babies today, until i vetted the article...

let's change the headline to read:
Store-bought food contains so little amounts of trace metals as to be compared to mass-produced baby-food...that is to say: Don't Worry about any of it

o.k.
their main issues: lead, arsenic, cadmium...there are more but i stopped by the FDA and several other sites, all concluded, these metals are available in minimal quantities naturally and there is zero chance to remove these metals from our food sources, unless further refinement is performed and that will certainly destroy any nutritional benefits

it's a story about nothing but FEAR

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Driving a '74 pacer for the rest of your life is your penalty. Isn't that enough?
If that's a penalty...I'm here to be punished!

Compared to the fragile cars made by Fix-Or-Repair-Daily, now...a Pacer is practically a tank. The six-cylinder engine is the same one used in the Jeep CJ/Wrangler from 1972 to 2006. Fuel economy is nothing to brag about, but it's on a level with today's Bro-Dozer trucks. The lighter weight is offset by the crude carburetor.

...but, someone "doomed" to drive a Pacer (we used to call it a recaP) has no car payment, low insurance costs; and in Montana, plates would be buy-once and never again. You could slam chuckholes with that thing, and never have anything sprung.

Only two things that will kill it, are, rust, where they salt the roads, winters...and, parts unobtainium. The engine is supported - all those Jeeps. But not window cranks or air-conditioner parts.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They're not long for this world.

Most of these sub-idiots have taken the Jab...all four shots. Some have Jabbed their little kids.

None of them are gonna have food stored, or a bug-out bag, or any sort of idea where to go when Whole Foods is empty and then burned.

If they have money other than dollars...it's bitcoin. Good luck with that, in the EOTWAWKI.

The problem will be solved in a generation. Sadly, neither of us will see it solved...but nature is self-cleansing.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That was very common in my circle.
Amazing how much hate 'suddenly started forming' around the innocuous narcissistic.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If that's a penalty...I'm here to be punished!

Compared to the fragile cars made by Fix-Or-Repair-Daily, now...a Pacer is practically a tank. The six-cylinder engine is the same one used in the Jeep CJ/Wrangler from 1972 to 2006. Fuel economy is nothing to brag about, but it's on a level with today's Bro-Dozer trucks. The lighter weight is offset by the crude carburetor.

...but, someone "doomed" to drive a Pacer (we used to call it a recaP) has no car payment, low insurance costs; and in Montana, plates would be buy-once and never again. You could slam chuckholes with that thing, and never have anything sprung.

Only two things that will kill it, are, rust, where they salt the roads, winters...and, parts unobtainium. The engine is supported - all those Jeeps. But not window cranks or air-conditioner parts.
not even in the Help card section?

...i really don't miss much about those days except that, once anything old is running again, not the ancient stuff, but, there were years and models that were 'bullet proof', once you had one running, it was a rare exception when it wasn't

you could drive them on a flat tire and rim for miles...inflate that tire again, and away you'd go...straight back onto the highway

stop to pop another cool one with the mechanic who was swapping the tire for a good used $5 one he had sitting around...

only had to add oil with some models...no washer fluid tanks to crack and drip empty

and if it ever got truly destroyed, another was only a few hundred dollars away

yeah, i miss those days...a bit

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
not even in the Help card section?

...i really don't miss much about those days except that, once anything old is running again, not the ancient stuff, but, there were years and models that were 'bullet proof', once you had one running, it was a rare exception when it wasn't

you could drive them on a flat tire and rim for miles...inflate that tire again, and away you'd go...straight back onto the highway

stop to pop another cool one with the mechanic who was swapping the tire for a good used $5 one he had sitting around...

only had to add oil with some models...no washer fluid tanks to crack and drip empty

and if it ever got truly destroyed, another was only a few hundred dollars away

yeah, i miss those days...a bit

I just went through two variations of The Modern Truck.

The FixOrRepairDaily had an aluminum body - including bed. Lighter weight, sure. The chassis was ALSO...DESIGNED with that lighter weight in mind. I had the bed sprung in a corner, forward - after a toolbox, weighing 40 pounds, shifted. Busted the rivets (!) out and tore the seam.

Nope, no welding. You can't weld sheet aluminum.

I looked into replacing the bed with a steel one. The Blue Oval used steel a few years earlier than mine, and the body lines were the same. There was a used one behind the body shop I was working with.

BUT. The aluminum bed was about 200 pounds, empty. Two gofers would have the task of taking it off the frame.

The steel bed weighed about a thousand pounds. A forklift would have to be used to move it around.

And the truck, WITH THE ALUMINUM BED...was a half-ton truck. So...I just increased its load, empty, by 800 pounds.

My half-tonner (1200 pounds total load capacity) was reduced to, essentially, 400 pounds. And my carcass weighs over 200.

WHAT THE HELL GOOD IS THAT GD TRUCK? BEST SELLING PICKUP? I had other issues, including that my mechanic refused to work on it. He wouldn't fix modern Fords. Take it to a dealer...good luck, old son. It had an automatic - all trucks do, now, just about. Automatic transmissions leak. No big deal, right? Just top off the fluid.

Not on new Ford (and other) transmissions. Owners can NOT. Adding fluid is a major service event, and must be done by a dealer, and takes 90 minutes by the flat-rate manual.

That truck went away. It wasn't fiery or violent, although it could have been.

THEN...the newish Toyota. With the Ever-Shifting Transmission. Which got me ten miles a gallon.

IT went away...and fast, too. I replaced it with another Toyota, ten years older but in good shape...which drives like a car is supposed to and gets me 18 miles a gallon.

Nope...no more of these Government-Regulation cars for me. I can't WAIT to see how these imbecilic battery cars are like to live with, long-term.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
trucks as we grew up knowing 'em, became a fad and once that happened, it was double the price and halve the quality

with little to no consideration with what we the people expect to have produced for us so we can continue on our way...

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Trump is MEAN. Biden is nice.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it is Nice to watch the country go down the drain

if your a communist i suppose

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member