• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Pete Buttigeig, Dem running for pres, with husband.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
glid, I won't even look at that shit !:rage 1:rage 1:rage 1

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Todays the first I heard of this dude. A recent Iowa poll has him closing the gap on Biden, my home state, WTF, I can't take this shit anymore...Tramp's starting to grow on me.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Todays the first I heard of this dude. A recent Iowa poll has him closing the gap on Biden, my home state, WTF, I can't take this shit anymore...Tramp's starting to grow on me.
Yep, LOL, who'd a thunk it, LOL.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I read it somewhere, the exact wording for ButtGig's runs;
"The First Openly Gay..."

openly gay being the key phrase

and why, Why haven't the homo's chastised michael and barry for not coming out?

Is that an act of cowardice, these days, NOT coming out???

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I read it somewhere, the exact wording for ButtGig's runs;
"The First Openly Gay..."

openly gay being the key phrase

and why, Why haven't the homo's chastised michael and barry for not coming out?

Is that an act of cowardice, these days, NOT coming out???
They are "QUEER COWARDS, HIDING BEHIND THE MISNOMER OF GAY", as gay used to mean "happy" & these misfits are not happy !!! JMHO !

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The freak show the Dems are running about guarantees a second term for Donald, and I think it may be deliberate. When the Repukes wanted to silence Ron Paul, they dragged every piece of crap Repuke they could find to muffle the message.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They are "QUEER COWARDS, HIDING BEHIND THE MISNOMER OF GAY", as gay used to mean "happy" & these misfits are not happy !!! JMHO !
Say it ain't so! Fred and Barnie? Wilma and Betty? No way! :belly laugh:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The freak show the Dems are running about guarantees a second term for Donald, and I think it may be deliberate. When the Repukes wanted to silence Ron Paul, they dragged every piece of crap Repuke they could find to muffle the message.
It doesn't guarantee a damn thing. What too many people are missing here is the non-stop, never ending assault on males in this country, in particular, white males, and the degree to which it has progressed. Calif is teaching gender studies and "fluid sexuality" to grade schoolers now. They have"Drag Queen Story Time" in public grade schools and public libraries. They now have 86 ? genders. Gender studies is actually a class in colleges. "girly-men" in women's bathrooms, "girly-men" winning women's sports events, 'girly-men" winning female beauty pageants, girls overrunning and literally taking over BSA. They're parading around a 10 yo boy, who has made fame as a drag queen - he performs in gay bars in front of pedophiles, none of whom have been arrested. The child still lives in his home with his perverted parents.

The democrat quest for "the very first" of everything nauseating and perverted has now reached epic proportions. The "first openly gay president" will be the death knell for this country.

We have been far too tolerant for far too long ...

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Can I quote you on that?
The Dem's are in complete chaos, looking at who's currently running, Tramp shouldn't be too worried. looks like 11/2020 will be another smelly choice.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The Dem's are in complete chaos, looking at who's currently running, Tramp shouldn't be too worried. looks like 11/2020 will be another smelly choice.
Yes - the dems are in complete chaos, and still more dangerous than ever. Anyone who thinks Trump is going to slide into the WH again in 2020 without a knock down, drag out, political bar brawl is delusional. This is all out war on all fronts -

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
C'mon in !!!!
The water is fine !!!!
( yeah, he-- ain't-- by far --the greatest thing since sliced bread but ...." what you said " ...CRIKEY... yes, that dude and his husband
may indeed get some attention and votes ...go figure...)

:2 thumbs up: