• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Peter Schiff - Gold is the World's Only Answer When the Dollar Crashes

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like these SBTV vids. They provide a schedule of what is going to be discussed on the right side of the screen. For those who do not have the time to watch or listen to the entire video:

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Duh.

By definition, if the dollar crashes, the dollar price of gold will soar.

Bring it on already, Peter!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Duh.

I think you are missing the story where his father Irwin Schiff was at a Congressional Hearing arguing our point(s). While all the Bureaucrats and Fed Res. was on the side of letting gold crash ( which it did not do) which will make the USD stronger ( which it did not do) .

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I think you are missing the story where his father Irwin Schiff was at a Congressional Hearing arguing our point(s). While all the Bureaucrats and Fed Res. was on the side of letting gold crash ( which it did not do) which will make the USD stronger ( which it did not do) .
I actually met Irwin Schiff when I was 5 or 6 years old. He was our family's insurance agent in Connecticut for a while way back when.

I don't know the story about the Congressional hearing, but I do know the story where the judge wouldn't allow him to cite the US Constitution in his defense in his railroaded conviction. Tragedy that he passed away in prison, as Peter says, he was a political prisoner.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I actually met Irwin Schiff when I was 5 or 6 years old. He was our family's insurance agent in Connecticut for a while way back when.

I don't know the story about the Congressional hearing, but I do know the story where the judge wouldn't allow him to cite the US Constitution in his defense in his railroaded conviction. Tragedy that he passed away in prison, as Peter says, he was a political prisoner.
I seen several inmates get Compassionate Releases due to BOP Medical Staff agree with outside contract Drs. that the inmate has less than a few more months to live.
Irwin Schiff was made an example of for the Anti-Income Tax crowd to see.
Mess with the .gov and IRS and .gov will see you rot in jail.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't know the story about the Congressional hearing, but I do know the story where the judge wouldn't allow him to cite the US Constitution in his defense in his railroaded conviction.
Think about this for a second!!!

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Duh.

Those of us here know this. When the dollar crashed everything else crashes with it yet, the gold stays the same.