• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

PETITION : Remove suppressors as an NFA regulated item.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
[h=4]we petition the obama administration to:[/h] [h=1]Remove suppressors as an NFA regulated item.[/h] Removal of suppressors as an NFA regulated item would eliminate the $200 tax stamp, eliminate legality and travel issues between states, reduce hearing safety concerns related to discharging firearms, and would help people be courteous neighbors when discharging firearms.
Created: Jul 06, 2014
Issues: Firearms

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-suppressors-nfa-regulated-item/wVgXbqP8

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
GOOD LUCK with THAT!! 1). You are taking tax money away from Uncle "Shurga". 2) Most cities have Report Technology meaning gunshots can be triangulated. Any gunshot from .22LR on up can be located if the report is not restricted. .22 shorts are the only ammo I have heard that is too low for the location technology.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
It's such a PITA also...I just got done running around this week to the Sheriff's office to pickup my form 4's and the sheriff's other office to get fingerprinted and the bank to get a $200 check, etc, etc....

1740_1th.jpg

Between my slingshots, crossbow and air rifles I decided I didn't need a suppressor.

But the co2 pistol .... ?

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode