• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Phil Robertson Makes Official Presidential Endorsement

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Phil Robertson Makes Official Presidential Endorsement
robertson.jpg

Red Dawn

January 13, 2016 09:38pm
The Robertson family is known for promoting and embracing traditional conservative values. I actually listened Phil Robertson speak at CPAC last year, and I loved it. He’s so real. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything. He just says what’s on his heart.

The Duck Commander recently made a happy, happy, happy presidential endorsement. He’s voting for my main man, Sen. Ted Cruz.

“Ted Cruz is my man, I’m voting for him,” Robertson said.

According to Fox News, Cruz had dinner with the Robertson family Sunday night, and Robertson took him hunting the following day. They “sealed the deal in a duck blind.”

“My qualifications for president of the United States are rather narrow: Is he or she Godly, does he or she love us, can he or she do the job, and finally would they kill a duck and put him in a pot and make him a good duck gumbo?” Robertson said. “Cruz fits the bill.”

Cruz is pretty stoked, as he should be.

“I am thrilled to have Phil’s support for our campaign,” Cruz said. “The Robertson’s are a strong family of great Christian faith and conservative values.”

“Phil’s story of starting off with something small and working hard to achieve the American dream is inspiring,” he added. “Much like my parents, and many other Americans, who started a small business and worked hard to provide for our family.”

So there you have it. Phil Robertson’s on the Cruz train. Welcome aboard!

http://www.chicksontheright.com/phil-robertson-makes-official-presidential-endorsement/

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Good for Phil, a man with an opinion

Now, for the rest of us, LOL

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Going to be rough for Cruz now that he didn't disclose his Senate loan for a million from Goldman Sachs.
Trump is the only one with nothing to hide.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The Senator from The Squid who puts Israeli lives before Christians. What's not to like?

I love his "cartoon voice" as well. Makes me laugh.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
His wife is a huge NO for me. No to NWO candidates.

stewie

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If you are not black, indian or latino riff raff and Rafael "Ted" Cruz is your man you've got serious problems. lol

The man is part ***, part Hispanic and loves H1bs...what could possibly go wrong here? He'll build you a wall, it will be a moat in front of the White House.

So un-American he's not even eligible for the presidency.

Guy is as phony as a 3 dollar bill, take a look at his face. He even looks like a rat.

Last edited:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Going to be rough for Cruz now that he didn't disclose his Senate loan for a million from Goldman Sachs.
Trump is the only one with nothing to hide.

This your first election kiddo? They always save the dirt on the leader for when they get the official nomination. The libtard war machine loved Bob Dole, McCain, etc... Great Amerikans UNTIL it's time to destroy them.

It's all a show anyways, they're all big government hammer & sickle candidates with the exception of Rand who they yanked off the stage so Jeb has something to do.