• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

philly bursts into shithole olympics, takes 72 cops off the street

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
of all places.....liberty bellville. black sjw commissioner goes full chimpout. has he/she/it considered that it only takes one of those 72 to extract the ultimate revenge? dumbass....enjoy the sleepless nights

https://www.policeone.com/investiga...f-streets-amid-probe-into-social-media-posts/

1561442932549.png

72 officers off streets amid probe into social media posts

The posts were uncovered by a team of researchers who spent two years looking at the personal Facebook accounts of police officers from Arizona to Florida. They said they found officers bashing immigrants and Muslims, promoting racist stereotypes, identifying with right-wing militia groups and, especially, glorifying police brutality. All the posts were public.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Where I'm at we have way too many police officers. They are always out there prowling around looking to start trouble. I'm all for firing 75% of them, they can get a real job. The other 25% will actually have to earn their money rather than fucking around all day.

No idea what the situation is in big cities (they may actually be needed) but that's whats it like for me in rural midwest.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thinning the ranks of the useless is a damned fine idea. Too many bad apples in the barrels.

So what if an SJW wants these bad apples gone? Obviously the actions and attitudes of cops are so blatantly obvious that the mentally stunted can see it simply means that it's time for these bad apples to make a career change. We do NOT need them among the populace playing out their fantasies of superiority by being bullies and thugs. This Is just the kind of terrorizing that instigates setups and ambushes on police and eventually on their employers in CitiHall.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
72 is tip of the iceberg in Philly. Over 300 were dumb enough to post crazy shit on FB. The ones off the street were the worst posters. Union crying violation of 1st amendment / freedom of speech. Not doing the dept any good defending fools & idiots. Most peeps want them gone. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We have three brave police officers who guard us and keep us safe. We're proud of our 4 legged overlords!
police dog 1.gif
police dog 2.gif
police dog 3.gif

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Thinning the ranks of the useless is a damned fine idea. Too many bad apples in the barrels.

So what if an SJW wants these bad apples gone?
The SJW Cops are the bad apples, not the ones who point out the obvious on facebook.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The SJW Cops are the bad apples, not the ones who point out the obvious on facebook.
They said they found officers bashing immigrants and Muslims, promoting racist stereotypes, identifying with right-wing militia groups and, especially, glorifying police brutality. All the posts were public.
Ever read a police forum? These asshats revel in their legalized ability to bully and thug-up ANY citizen they desire. Racist? You bet! Makes Archie Bunker look like Corey Booker. Oh! They hate YOU too! They hate ME too! They hate my wife. They hate my kids. Law? Order? Justice? They ask "WTF are these?!?"

Notice that I quoted the article above. I didn't miss the point...it was and is the rotten cops out in public and feeling free to expose their hatred/bias/thuggish ways on social media! How farkin' stupid is that? And the cop union wants to get them off! So they got busted by another cop, maybe he's an SJW?!? So what? Bad is BAD no matter who spots it or has it found and verified.

Just because Trump is prez does NOT mean that "police are golden". Stupidity has not yet been nor ever will be eliminated. The weak of character and brain and those with sociopathic tendencies LOVE positions of power when they can get them. Best for all that such shithead rotten apples are off the streets.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
this is yet another attack on free speech. cop's boss...or his boss, has the arrogance to assume that he is the moral authority. that is OUTRAGEOUS, and an affront to the concept of america itself. who tf wants sjw vibrants controlling speech?

the only speech worth protecting IS controversial speech. if blacks want to speak ill of whites, have at it. if cops want to talk bad about illegals, have at it. nobody should try to stand in the way of that. it is anathema to america's core

speech is often censored to hide truth

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This can't be overstated.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
just as troubling is the double standard that is being applied in the free speech attacks.

it's okay speak ill of whites. it's okay to speak ill of traditional values.

it's not okay to speak ill of blacks/illegals/jews. it's not okay to speak ill of fags. if one broaches those subjects he is crucified.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Guess that means that no cops post shit a bout President DJT. Or, maybe they do but don't get reprimanded for it.
lmao Not a clue.

On a different note - spend some time in a FOP bar. You'll hear some very crazy shit.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ever read a police forum? These asshats revel in their legalized ability to bully and thug-up ANY citizen they desire. Racist? You bet! Makes Archie Bunker look like Corey Booker. Oh! They hate YOU too! They hate ME too! They hate my wife. They hate my kids. Law? Order? Justice? They ask "WTF are these?!?"

Notice that I quoted the article above. I didn't miss the point...it was and is the rotten cops out in public and feeling free to expose their hatred/bias/thuggish ways on social media! How farkin' stupid is that? And the cop union wants to get them off! So they got busted by another cop, maybe he's an SJW?!? So what? Bad is BAD no matter who spots it or has it found and verified.

Just because Trump is prez does NOT mean that "police are golden". Stupidity has not yet been nor ever will be eliminated. The weak of character and brain and those with sociopathic tendencies LOVE positions of power when they can get them. Best for all that such shithead rotten apples are off the streets.
You're side-stepping the issue. Which cops are worst? The "social justice warriors" or the ones who tell it like it is on facebook?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You're side-stepping the issue. Which cops are worst? The "social justice warriors" or the ones who tell it like it is on facebook?
Not side-stepping the issue at all. The issue is BAD cops. How they vote or their ideology are irrelevant. BAD cops are BAD cops no matter who notices or moves to eliminate them. If James Comey noticed a genuine murderer and moved to take that murderer down does that reverse right and justice because Comey is a weasel and a traitor? I think not. Neither does it buy mercy for Comey's crimes.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
pure genius --- taking 72 cops down for 'hate speech'....while shithole city melts down

double bonus -- initiative accelerated to release more criminals back on the streets

https://www.inquirer.com/news/phila...in-shootings-murders-statistics-20190622.html

As Philadelphia grappled with the aftermath of an unusually violent weekend, prominent local, state, and federal officials last week began pointing fingers and demanding answers about the city’s rash of shootings and homicides.

By week’s end, the dispute had erupted into a thinly veiled, and in some cases full-throated, blame game, set against the backdrop of a city rethinking how criminal defendants are charged, prosecuted, and sentenced — an initiative accelerated by District Attorney Larry Krasner, who has vowed to transform the prosecutor’s office.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
https://www.inquirer.com/crime/philadelphia-shootings-crime-south-street-20190616.html

19 shootings, 28 victims, 5 dead as Philly weekend violence escalates

=========================================

https://thecrimereport.org/2019/06/...ing-line-backlash-against-progressives-grows/

Through Thursday, police had logged 154 killings in 2019, an eight percent jump from last year. Shootings climbed six percent, with 631 victims.
If you ever come to Philly give me a shout. I'll let ya know where the best chees steaks are and what neighborhoods to avoid.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The chickens are coming home to roost in the commie cites. Soon no place in the cities will be safe. Celebrate diversity!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Just summer in the city.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
cant make this stuff up......take 72 cops off the street during a 'state of emergency' of shootings. took them off the street for speaking ill of illegals, muzzies, gangsta thugs.....having a confederate flag on their facebook, etc.

clown show

https://www.phillyvoice.com/philade...anthony-williams-tom-wolf-state-of-emergency/

June 17, 2019

Spike in Philly shootings prompts Sen. Anthony Williams to call on Gov. Wolf for state of emergency

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
1562010111412.png

Lots of familiar faces at the special committee on gun violence. Councilman Kenyatta Johnson kicks it off: "I'm here today with a heavy heart...We made national news for the wrong reasons. Philadelphians don't feel safe and they can't feel safe. This is a public health crisis."

===============================================================================

https://www.inquirer.com/news/phila...plain-view-project-richard-ross-20190619.html

In a statement Wednesday night, City Council Members Curtis Jones, Kenyatta Johnson, and Helen Gym said the removal of 72 officers from street duty was “the first of many steps that must be taken”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
View attachment 135143

Lots of familiar faces at the special committee on gun violence. Councilman Kenyatta Johnson kicks it off: "I'm here today with a heavy heart...We made national news for the wrong reasons. Philadelphians don't feel safe and they can't feel safe. This is a public health crisis."

===============================================================================

https://www.inquirer.com/news/phila...plain-view-project-richard-ross-20190619.html

In a statement Wednesday night, City Council Members Curtis Jones, Kenyatta Johnson, and Helen Gym said the removal of 72 officers from street duty was “the first of many steps that must be taken”
Today's political system has all the makings of a circus clown car
1562012558984.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
this is yet another attack on free speech. cop's boss...or his boss, has the arrogance to assume that he is the moral authority. that is OUTRAGEOUS, and an affront to the concept of america itself. who tf wants sjw vibrants controlling speech?

the only speech worth protecting IS controversial speech. if blacks want to speak ill of whites, have at it. if cops want to talk bad about illegals, have at it. nobody should try to stand in the way of that. it is anathema to america's core

I agree with you wholeheartedly. That being said these are police officers. Police officers who work for the city of Philadelphia and ultimately the state of Pennsylvania. They are operating under official authority. Police Officers represent the community they serve, that means everyone. A police officer, firefighter, council member, politician or whomever acts as an OFFICIAL spokesperson of that community cannot just express any view they feel and get away with it. Just doesnt work that way. They are not private citizens on or off duty. Employees of the state therefor you must answer to the state.

Now, with all THAT being said, I dont know what specific words these officers said on social media. Ultimately its up the the State to decide whether they crossed the line. One thing I do know those fired cops are some dumb motherfuckers if they thought there would be no consequences for things said on social media.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
One thing I do know those fired cops are some dumb motherfuckers if they thought there would be no consequences for things said on social media.
There it is right there^^^^^^^^^^^

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ever ride Amtrak from D.C. To NYC Central Station
It goes,through a section of Philly that looks like it's been bombed out. Miles and miles of total decay and devastation.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I agree with you wholeheartedly. That being said these are police officers. Police officers who work for the city of Philadelphia and ultimately the state of Pennsylvania. They are operating under official authority. Police Officers represent the community they serve, that means everyone. A police officer, firefighter, council member, politician or whomever acts as an OFFICIAL spokesperson of that community cannot just express any view they feel and get away with it. Just doesnt work that way. They are not private citizens on or off duty. Employees of the state therefor you must answer to the state.

Now, with all THAT being said, I dont know what specific words these officers said on social media. Ultimately its up the the State to decide whether they crossed the line. One thing I do know those fired cops are some dumb motherfuckers if they thought there would be no consequences for things said on social media.
disagree. if cop isn't on the clock, it is not subject to first amendment infringement.

and WHO decides what the infringement is? now we are not only violating the free speech...but also the equal protection.

so a cop can rip ron paul.....or trump......or kkk.....or pedos......but can't do same to illegals or gangstas? absurd

the only answer is that they can't go attack these cops' keystrokes without violating america's founding principles of free speech and equal protection

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
disagree. if cop isn't on the clock, it is not subject to first amendment infringement.
You can disagree all you want. Does not make it true. The simple fact is once you are a civil servant you are a civil servant on AND off the clock. What you do or say off the clock has a direct effect on your job.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
You can disagree all you want. Does not make it true. The simple fact is once you are a civil servant you are a civil servant on AND off the clock. What you do or say off the clock has a direct effect on your job.
we have our wires crossed -- i'm trying to have an idea discussion, not reciting known events

Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People

Last edited: