• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Pissed Off Woman 1, BLM Type 0

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Awesome. Someone should show her a low ready position, and to not turn her back on the son of a bitch.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Now, if the judicial system upholds the law, he learned not to play with matches.

Problem, is that is Oregon. Liberal "justice" system may label him as a "victim".

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Awesome. Someone should show her a low ready position, and to not turn her back on the son of a bitch.
I was thinking the same thing

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Now, if the judicial system upholds the law, he learned not to play with matches.

Problem, is that is Oregon. Liberal "justice" system may label him as a "victim".
He's probably already back on the street

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Armed Oregon Woman Finds Arsonist On Her Property, Holds Him At Gunpoint Until Police Arrive — Media Still Blaming Climate Change
My Comment:
"Blaming Climate Change"??
What % of people believe them?
I suspect less than 50%.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Isn't there a saying "shoot, shovel, shut up' that would apply here?
Got to be more circumspect these days - they can do ballistics tests, on any gun you own and on your person, for residue.

Were I this person, I'd have got the pyro on the ground, prone...zip-tied his hands...and then put the gun down, and taken a mattock to his neck.

THEN I'd shovel and shaddup.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
For someone probably a rookie she done O.K. the main thing was she kept a safe distance where she would have reaction time if he tried to pop up.
"Sparky" there is a Pro. He has been arrested and put down before. He not only assumed the position he crossed his feet which also slows any attempt by him to react.

Hubby ought to be proud of her, I know I am.
And she has a build I like cruzin' with. Bone can hurt.
Hubby may have gotten extra attention when he got home. I know her adrenaline level probably went through the roof during that incident.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
For someone probably a rookie she done O.K. the main thing was she kept a safe distance where she would have reaction time if he tried to pop up.
"Sparky" there is a Pro. He has been arrested and put down before. He not only assumed the position he crossed his feet which also slows any attempt by him to react.

Hubby ought to be proud of her, I know I am.
And she has a build I like cruzin' with. Bone can hurt.
Hubby may have gotten extra attention when he got home. I know her adrenaline level probably went through the roof during that incident.
LOL, yeah I noticed the "crossed legs and hands out where I can see em" as well. She did good, I was just sayen......

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm sorry but I will disagree. There was AT LEAST one other person there, FILMING the the whole thing (go look on twitter). They were PROBABLY also armed, might have even been her husband.

She said the guy was lucky it was her, because her husband would have killed him on the property with the matches in his hands. THEN called the cops.

just sayin

OH yeah, and I'll give it you, her adrenaline was through the roof after that and PROUD HUBBY was also pumped up by it. Got a woman that KNOWS how to deal with scum and just proved it.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'm sorry but I will disagree. There was AT LEAST one other person there, FILMING the the whole thing (go look on twitter). They were PROBABLY also armed, might have even been her husband.
I wasnt trying to be horribly critical... Just pointing out a couple of simple things that take very little instruction.. and a little practice
Anyways, if that was her husband that let her go out there to confront the SOB while he filmed it, then this world is in worse shape than I thought. And if he was armed and paying more attention to filming than well....

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I wasnt trying to be horribly critical... Just pointing out a couple of simple things that take very little instruction.. and a little practice
Anyways, if that was her husband that let her go out there to confront the SOB while he filmed it, then this world is in worse shape than I thought. And if he was armed and paying more attention to filming than well....
They never said who was doing the filming. It could have been a gal pal. WDK