• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

PIZZA GATE - SOMETHING BIG GOING DOWN - THE REAL STORY #109

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Now that deserves some attention!

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This isn't new. I remember reading about this when we first started talking about pizzagate. It was assessed by most people at the time as being too far out there. Getting a revisit by spreading the word around again may end up drawing more attention, given the events of the past year.

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
This isn't new. I remember reading about this when we first started talking about pizzagate. It was assessed by most people at the time as being too far out there. Getting a revisit by spreading the word around again may end up drawing more attention, given the events of the past year.
you sure? i must've missed it

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If Pizza-gate ever breaks it will be interesting (or not so surprising) who knew about this all along (but supposedly was afraid to speak) just like many of the so-called "me too" movement.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The Spectre Bug has provided the NSA with all of the sordid details.