• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Plague

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Deadly airborne plague in Madagascar is now at 'crisis' point and the 'worst outbreak in 50 years' as cases rocket by almost 40% in just 5 DAYS and could hit a further 20,000 in weeks
  • The World Health Organization now states there are 1,801 suspected cases
  • This is significantly higher than the 1,309 the agency reported last Thursday
  • Professor Robin May, an infectious diseases expert at Birmingham University, told MailOnline that the outbreak is 'concerning definitely'
  • Analysis of figures by MailOnline show the epidemic could strike a further 20,000 people in just a matter of weeks, if current trends continue
  • The 'unprecedented' outbreak has prompted warnings in 9 nearby countries

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5043497/Deadly-airborne-plague-cases-rocket-40.html#ixzz4xNuc0arg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"Officials in Madagascar have warned residents not to exhume bodies of dead loved ones and dance with them because the bizarre ritual can cause outbreaks of plague"

- That was a real "winner", imho !!! Learned something today!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Plague fears grow as Malawi becomes tenth African nation put on alert for the spread of the killer disease
  • At least 143 people have died of the plague following an outbreak in Madagascar
  • Another 2,000 people have been infected since the spread in August this year
  • Malawi's Dr Dan Namarika warned 'porous borders' may help spread the disease
  • The last reported case of the plague in Malawi were reported in 2002

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5072717/Plague-fears-grow-Malawi-10th-nation-alert.html#ixzz4y8xItcqd

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
When I saw the thread title I assumed it was a thread about the migratory habits of politicians.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah, these things happen from time to time in Africa. I did the research during the last ebola scare. These articles are just scare mongering stuff which journalists get paid to write.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Africa, stay healthy! Avoid bush meat and dancing with the dead. Seems pretty simple to me. Who knew it was that complicated?

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
Yeah, these things happen from time to time in Africa. I did the research during the last ebola scare. These articles are just scare mongering stuff which journalists get paid to write.
Yeah, we should all look at this like we do BTC (bitcoin).
Remember though, if you get a feeling for The Plague like some did the BTC......

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
MADAGASCAR - The "in" place for Liberals, PROGS, and George Soros to vacation. ( Spread the word)
Once there you may never want to leave, might not be allowed to leave, and most people will not want you to return from there.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Last time it was Ebola.
Africa is like someone's personal laboratory.
I look for some new evil super bug out of darkest Africa.
Incurable.
No vaccine.
Until some Big Pharma steps up with the cure.
Wouldn't it be awful if it was found out that Big Pharma were the ones who released the deadly bug and coincidently has the vaccine?...

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Wouldn't it be awful if it was found out that Big Pharma were the ones who released the deadly bug and coincidently has the vaccine?
I say that the true culprit is USAMRIID. The Army's Research and Development arm for biological "defense" research.
I would not be surprised though if USAMRIID contracts out their assign TASKS to big pharma .

That tactic is called "Misdirection".

If I properly recall there was a US Military presents in Central Africa as Ebola made its debut.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Deadly outbreak of black death which has killed 140 in Madagascar may mutate and become UNTREATABLE
  • Pneumonic plague has already infected 2,000 in Madagascar and killed 143 in the country's worst outbreak in 50 years
  • Ten African nations are on alert amid fears the disease will spread via airplanes
  • That has led to fears the disease could spread to Europe as Ebola did in 2014
  • Expert warns that, once here, the disease could mutate and become untreatable

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074783/Outbreak-plague-mutate-UNTREATABLE.html#ixzz4yEd4SoEP

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Well is it The Stand in real life or not?
Pneumonic Plague in Madagascar Continues to Decline

The latest reported cases of pneumonic plague, based on the number of people hospitalized and on district reporting in Madagascar, is good news, said Fadela Chaib, WHO spokeswoman.

“As of yesterday, 6 November, there were only 27 people hospitalized with plague compared with 106 on 29 October, for example,” she said. “This decline in new cases is encouraging and shows that the quick steps taken to support the government of Madagascar to contain the outbreak have been effective.”
https://www.voanews.com/a/pneumonic-plague-declines-in-madagascar/4110712.html

curious minds want to know.
BF

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Deadly outbreak of black death which has killed 140 in Madagascar may mutate and become UNTREATABLE
Well, that's not scary at all...

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Nothing to see here folks just Fake News. Ya'll come back now the locals quit dancing with their dead relatives.
Special discount hotel rates for Progressives and Liberals. Double discount if you are a Washington, DC worker, Lobbyist, or politician.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The media can't dramatize it and "sell newspapers" if it's treatable...if they can't scare people.
The fact is that more and more "bugs" are becoming resistant to treatment and we now have some that have no treatment. In time, none will be treatable and we'll end up right back where we were prior to having antibiotics. Ie: people dying from minor infections and large numbers being killed periodically by outbreaks there is no longer a cure for.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The fact is that more and more "bugs" are becoming resistant to treatment and we now have some that have no treatment. In time, none will be treatable and we'll end up right back where we were prior to having antibiotics. Ie: people dying from minor infections and large numbers being killed periodically by outbreaks there is no longer a cure for.
Which is where colloidal silver comes into play...

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That'd be pretty spectacular if it did, that particular strain of staph aureus has proven to be incredibly tough to whack.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
  • Pneumonic plague has already infected 2,000 in Madagascar and killed 143 in the country's worst outbreak in 50 years
  • Ten African nations are on alert amid fears the disease will spread via airplanes
  • That has led to fears the disease could spread to Europe as Ebola did in 2014
  • Expert warns that, once here, the disease could mutate and become untreatable

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074783/Outbreak-plague-mutate-UNTREATABLE.html#ixzz4yEd4SoEP
With all due respect to the OP, this is just more scary fake news.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Does it kill the plague bug? Ie will it cure it? Any info on if it fixes mrsa infections?
These marvelous machines we use to type to one another also have the ability to do SEARCHES for information.
This BOARD has at least two threads that discuss Electrically Isolated Silver / Colloidal Silver, the bacteria it can kill and effect, and viruses it renders impotent and non-replicate.

There is also messages that when EIS / CS is used with antibiotics the antibiotics become more potent and act at much smaller doses.

RESEARCH HERE: http://goldismoney2.com/forums/alt-medicine-coll-silver.47/

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Which is where colloidal silver comes into play...
Yep, time to make a couple of gallons to keep on hand.
Last year a relative got MRSA after a short hospitalization. Her doctor prescribed every antibiotic available, but nothing worked. After 2 months or so of agony, I started giving her two tablespoon of CS, 5 or 6 times a day, for a week, and it took care of it. No more MRSA.
I am not sure about the plague, but in my experience with CS effectiveness, it takes care of everything, internal and external.
When flu or colds strike, I attack it hard, taking CS on the hour the first day or two when I feel it coming on. Always takes care of it.. Good stuff. Better than anything a doctor ever prescribed for me.
I have been making and using it for over 25 years, and I am not blue yet.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The fact is that more and more "bugs" are becoming resistant to treatment and we now have some that have no treatment....
That SHOULD read "..."bugs" are becoming resistant to treatment WITH ANTIBIOTICS..."

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Yep, time to make a couple of gallons to keep on hand.
Last year a relative got MRSA after a short hospitalization. Her doctor prescribed every antibiotic available, but nothing worked. After 2 months or so of agony, I started giving her two tablespoon of CS, 5 or 6 times a day, for a week, and it took care of it. No more MRSA.
I am not sure about the plague, but in my experience with CS effectiveness, it takes care of everything, internal and external.
When flu or colds strike, I attack it hard, taking CS on the hour the first day or two when I feel it coming on. Always takes care of it.. Good stuff. Better than anything a doctor ever prescribed for me.
I have been making and using it for over 25 years, and I am not blue yet.
I like your protocols "a.w.d."

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'It's not possible to eradicate plague': Scientists warn deadly disease will ravage the planet for ETERNITY as Madagascar's 'worst outbreak in 50 years' continues to escalate
  • World Health Organization data shows 2,119 people have now been infected
  • Scientists are worried the 'worst outbreak in 50 years' has reached 'crisis' point
  • Ten countries have been placed on high alert as experts fear it will reach Africa
  • Other scientists fear this year's outbreak will reach well beyond mainland Africa
  • Two thirds of all the cases have been caused by the airborne pneumonic plague
  • This can spread through coughing, sneezing or spitting and kill within 24 hours

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5092293/It-s-not-possible-eradicate-plague-scientists-warn.html#ixzz4yiFZ3yYm

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
'It's not possible to eradicate plague': Scientists warn deadly disease will ravage the planet for ETERNITY as Madagascar's 'worst outbreak in 50 years' continues to escalate
The same can be said for the cold and flu virus. This is just sensationalist bullshit in its most common form.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Patients infected with the plague in Madagascar are escaping from hospital because they are afraid of NEEDLES sparking fears disease could spread across ten African countries
  • Security guards at The Central Anti-Plague Hospital Ambohimindra have been stopping patients from escaping after at least one ran away in October
  • Unicef's deputy representative said some patients are afraid of needles
  • The World Health Organisation (WHO) revealed the death toll has risen to 171

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5097415/Plague-patients-escape-afraid-needles.html#ixzz4ytPfxoTa