• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Planet X Cometh

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1596339367297.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Dude it's not a joke! He has creds AND a website.
Admittedly I didn't watch the video, but I had to check the website to see the creds and was immediately hit with:
I Present Informative Presentations

Then I scrolled down and saw:

John "Jr." Moore, "The Libertyman", is an International Speaker On Violent Climate Change

At this point I hit the [X] sorry.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Admittedly I didn't watch the video, but I had to check the website to see the creds and was immediately hit with:

John "Jr." Moore, "The Libertyman", is an International Speaker On Violent Climate Change

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wait until the asteroids--thousands according to NASA--start hitting the earth about the same time frame.
Do we have any choice but to wait?

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Move to higher ground? I suspect tsunamis will be hitting the east coast when these asteroids finally arrive. Steven and his wife are currently traveling west to get far away from their former home in Florida. He has talked about joining up with John Moore in the Ozarks of Missouri.

By the way, Steven had 20 years in with the CIA and also has Pentagon connections.

SC

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Move to higher ground? I suspect tsunamis will be hitting the east coast when these asteroids finally arrive. Steven and his wife are currently traveling west to get far away from their former home in Florida. He has talked about joining up with John Moore in the Ozarks of Missouri.

By the way, Steven had 20 years in with the CIA and also has Pentagon connections.

SC
Edgar Cayce said the Ozarks are the place to survive the catastrophe and coincidentally that's where I ended up by fate.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wait until the asteroids--thousands according to NASA--start hitting the earth about the same time frame.

SC
Israeli News Live?

The memes write themselves! :rotf:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Edgar Cayce said the Ozarks are the place to survive the catastrophe and coincidentally that's where I ended up by fate.
Honestly dude, asteroids would be a blessing for this planet. We've already destroyed ourselves as a civilization in the eyes of a higher power. The asteroids would just be cleaning up the mess that's left!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Honestly dude, asteroids would be a blessing for this planet. We've already destroyed ourselves as a civilization in the eyes of a higher power. The asteroids would just be cleaning up the mess that's left!
Reminds me of our good old buddy George. "The planet's fine. The planet isn't going anywhere folks....WE ARE! And we won't leave much of a trace either. Maybe a few plastic bags."

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reminds me of our good old buddy George. "The planet's fine. The planet isn't going anywhere folks....WE ARE! And we won't leave much of a trace either. Maybe a few plastic bags."
The Earth plus plastic!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
a forty five minute video of some dude sittin on his scooter??

My own take on u-toobs is; if you have to have the sound on to understand the message, then you don't need the video.

JMSO,
BF

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

SC
When you read Sumerian Text about the great battle between Tiamat and Marduk the "WINDS" were the moons and asteroids dragged by the invading Marduk.
Tiamat was described as a Water Planet between Mars and Jupiter.
I believe the asteroid belt is remnants of Tiamat and Earth was a significant chunk of Tiamat knock off into the obit it has today.
Earth is still considered a Water Planet today.
But hey that's just me. YMMV

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When you read Sumerian Text about the great battle between Tiamat and Marduk the "WINDS" were the moons and asteroids dragged by the invading Marduk.
I believe the asteroid belt is remnants of Tiamat and Earth was a significant chunk of Tiamat knock off into the obit it has today.
It's also quite possible that the orbit of the planets has not always been smooth and stable and that planets could have collided with each other.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter is quite the quandary. If it has been there from the beginning, why didn't all that debris aggregate and form another planet? If it hasn't been there from the beginning, then the impact on the solar system has been profound - and how would humans know about it?

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The more you know.....

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Off topic a bit. (sarc)

Why were 1 million military reservists activated by Trump recently? No, it's not to assist in the pandemic. A Chinese invasion force sits at the southern border of El Salvador. Their president tweeted, "Prepare for world war 3". Trump knows this and has sent heavy armament and artillery to help him out. Why is there a Chinese Carrier group in the Gulf of Mexico. Why are 200,000 UN troops sitting in Cuba right now. Invasion force? Why are Russian Spetsnaz running all over the Midwest including Missouri. (All confirmed by John Moore and Steven Ben Nun). Kathy Rubio confirmed Chinese as well as Jihadists (cooling their heels in Nicaragua thanks to Daniel Ortega) on The Common Sense Show months ago. She taught English in Central America for years and still has sources who keep her informed.

You won't find this information watching the Tube either. Alternative news sources only.

It's about to real in this country folks. Divine Judgement on a perverse and wicked nation that has turned it's back on God.

Good Luck

SC

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I believe the universe is older than any of us could ever imagine. The beginnings and evolution of just the earth alone is a mere blip in that timeline and the history that we THINK we know of Earth is but a blip in Earth's timeline. Civilization as we know it is merely Earth's last second or two of its history

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Off topic a bit. (sarc)

Why were 1 million military reservists activated by Trump recently? No, it's not to assist in the pandemic. A Chinese invasion force sits at the southern border of El Salvador. Their president tweeted, "Prepare for world war 3". Trump knows this and has sent heavy armament and artillery to help him out. Why is there a Chinese Carrier group in the Gulf of Mexico. Why are 200,000 UN troops sitting in Cuba right now. Invasion force? Why are Russian Spetsnaz running all over the Midwest including Missouri. (All confirmed by John Moore and Steven Ben Nun). Kathy Rubio confirmed Chinese as well as Jihadists (cooling their heels in Nicaragua thanks to Daniel Ortega) on The Common Sense Show months ago. She taught English in Central America for years and still has sources who keep her informed.

You won't find this information watching the Tube either. Alternative news sources only.

It's about to real in this country folks. Divine Judgement on a perverse and wicked nation that has turned it's back on God.

Good Luck

SC
Sources or it's nothing more than creative writing.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just drove through most of the Ozarks. The area is beautiful and more mountainous than I expected. The smaller hills around Lake of the Ozarks seem ideal. And not a ton of snow.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Off topic a bit. (sarc)

Good Luck

SC
So China and the UN troops are on the side of God. Lolololo.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I believe the universe is older than any of us could ever imagine. The beginnings and evolution of just the earth alone is a mere blip in that timeline and the history that we THINK we know of Earth is but a blip in Earth's timeline. Civilization as we know it is merely Earth's last second or two of its history
4 Billion years is a Looong time.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just drove through most of the Ozarks. The area is beautiful and more mountainous than I expected. The smaller hills around Lake of the Ozarks seem ideal. And not a ton of snow.
It's really hot for a couple months but the rest of the year is wonderful. After 30 or so winters in New England the winter is here are a breeze.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't live that far north and our winters can be brutal some years. The cold northerly winds are worse than snow. But other years are a breeze, I didn't have to pick up a shovel a couple years ago. It's probably a 10 degree avg difference between here and the Lake of the Ozarks, which is only about 4 hour drive.

I made it through 2/3 of the video. A little bit of truth with few facts in between. Meteors and the things this Planet may cause are far more unpredictable than he'd like to make it seem.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The Text indicate the defeated king/ruler of Nibiru landed his craft in a swampy coastal area of what we now call Iraq 450,000 yrs ago.
Still a blimp on a 4.5 Billion year old planet.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Logic strongly suggests that if these asteroids are coming, the climate will undergo a violent change.

SH

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Logic strongly suggests that if these asteroids are coming, the climate will undergo a violent change.

SH
At this moment in time the possibility of a supposed Planet X and the entire Asteroid Belt are the least of our worries and it's nothing more than a distraction. There is nothing anyone could even do about it. Do you guys think these asteroids are controlled by Space X and set to land in the Gulf of Mexico? What if this was really going to happen, who is to say they wouldn't hit directly in the middle of the Ozarks or anywhere else that you may think is safe?

Let me also add that if a presenter wants to appear professional, and is going to actually take the time to setup a website, they should have something more intelligent to say than "I Present Presentations". Just saying.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hi LufTy,

These post are humorous at best. Until they happen. Or don't happen. And I agree with you also this maybe is just a distraction. One thing for sure, space and time have been the preoccupation of mankind since the beginning of time. And thus any predictions are intriguing for sure, no matter how outlandish or bizarre.

Just saying.

:-)

SH

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
If there was a water planet between Mars and Jupiter the water would have been frozen.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Off topic a bit. (sarc)

Good Luck

SC
What are they waiting for?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
:trolls:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter is quite the quandary. If it has been there from the beginning, why didn't all that debris aggregate and form another planet? If it hasn't been there from the beginning, then the impact on the solar system has been profound - and how would humans know about it?
Just read Heinlein's "Stranger In A Strange Land". You'll learn exactly how the asteroid belt was formed.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just read Heinlein's "Stranger In A Strange Land". You'll learn exactly how the asteroid belt was formed.
I have my own theory about that. Let's face it, none of us really knows but my theory is two fold...either two planets originally part of the solar system collied sometime in the past or (my favorite one) a huge celestial body struck a planet that once held the same orbital plane that the asteroid belt is in today and blew the planet to bits. Eventually all those bits spread out into the current asteroid belt.

Then again, what do I know???