• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Platinum?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Stacked some Pt Philharmonics with the paper metal bashing last night. Looked like a pretty good entry point...big premiums, but that's kind of the norm of late. They were 1389 shipped. ...and by shipped I mean, hopefully sometime this year...

1613757973359.png

Edit : Just noticed platinum suddenly turned negative today with the post lunch NY commodities smackdown. ...may be stacking moar real soon. Paper bankster games should trail some next Wednesday after they're done smashing futures to lower contracts standing for delivery. Might as well take advantage of lower physical prices as long as the banksters are going to rig everything with their paper scams. ;)

Looks like JMB just got 200 Pt Britannias in. Currently 1369 if anyone's down.

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Stacked some Pt Philharmonics with the paper metal bashing last night. Looked like a pretty good entry point...big premiums, but that's kind of the norm of late. They were 1389 shipped. ...and by shipped I mean, hopefully sometime this year...

View attachment 202323

Edit : Just noticed platinum suddenly turned negative today with the post lunch NY commodities smackdown. ...may be stacking moar real soon. Paper bankster games should trail some next Wednesday after they're done smashing futures to lower contracts standing for delivery. Might as well take advantage of lower physical prices as long as the banksters are going to rig everything with their paper scams. ;)

Looks like JMB just got 200 Pt Britannias in. Currently 1369 if anyone's down.
PGMs have always carried a large premium on the buy side ....and usually a discount on the sell side ......so finding them from other people is the best way to go if possible ...... 1k per Oz or below has always been my entry point threshold but its extremely hard to find most of the time...........i have some PD i would let go of to anyone intrested

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Physical Pt, Pd, and even Au are virtually non-existent for sale around me mano e mano just now. Sucks.

Congrats, Pd has done very well! I'm looking to stack Pt, because it has room to romp. Even exchange rate parity with Au would be nice.