• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Please humor me while I gripe

Hivemindgammahydra7

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Things are turning to the dark side much faster, now.

Thought I’d write something down before it’s all gone.

Tried to purchase some WWII relics online and the vendor wants me to create an account. Ok. The last step in creating my account is that they want my Federal tax ID number.

Wot?

I have known this vendor for over 10 years so I figured I’d call. No telephone number on the website - none.

Does this scan?

Got kicked off of Zerohedge yesterday. First time I’ve ever been banned from any website. Been there 12 years.

My sin was criticizing Google.

I find it quite ironic that Zerohedge was banned from TWTR and now, having been restored, is banning large numbers of its long-time users - I am not the only one. Truthful media is almost completely gone.

People I work with are increasingly unethical and untrustworthy. Nobody is fooling with me right now but there’s an increasing amount of back-stabbing and betrayal going on in the workplace - the kind that ends careers on a permanent basis. I keep my mouth shut and stay away from people for safety reasons. I am quite isolated.

Friends I’ve known for 10, 20, 30 years or more have suddenly flipped on everything they once believed in. People I’ve grown up with.

A few of these have recently turned very disrespectful, borderline abusive - so I had to stop coming around and participating in hobbies and activities I used to enjoy. I’m not sure what has happened to people, but this is occuring more and more.

Lonely days.

Driving L.A. freeways these days is an adrenaline rush, and not in a good way. You’re taking your life in your hands given the dangerous things people do on the highway. 90% of the time college-age young women are the biggest risk-takers. I’ve seen some Hellish accidents. 6 years ago I was in one, myself, when a texting driver blew through a red light and t-boned my car. 5 broken ribs, collapsed lung, concussion. I don’t want to land in the hospital again.

I’d move away but there’s nowhere on Earth to go. California people have already ruined Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Texas, and other states. Whatever idea I have, hundreds of thousands have already done it. Too late to run.

I don’t really care what PMs do anymore. There’s no point in being “rich” in a crumbling world led by deviants.

If I didn’t have in-laws depending on me I would take a drive far out into the desert, stop, get out, go for a long walk and just never come back. I have no desire to live in a world run by CNN, Jamie Dimon, John Roberts, Nancy Pelosi, the Chinese, or the Pope of Rome. You can have it.

Thanks for letting me write all down and vent. I figured I should before I get banned from here, too.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sooo...tell us about your relationship with your mother growing up.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's time to fight back as best we can. I was partially kicked out of another sports website (a hidden politics section no less) and that was my first time being banned. Although it was double funny because it was for being racist (shocker) but I was not racist enough to be able to still comment on the sports teams (eye roll). I cancelled that Patreon today and may re up if they ever start playing again. I also walked out of Menards the other day with my daughter when they demanded masks and told them I wouldn't be back until that ended. Cancelled my news subscription part of Sling (really to watch CNBC. But NBC has been one of the worst so hard to support them.

I will try and funnel this money towards the last vestiges of free press and speech sites. If anyone knows of a decent cell option to Google let me know. Already switched search engines. Try to use YouTube less. It's difficult because they actively squash new competition.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I couldn't imagine living in LA. Sounds like hell on Earth only beaten by Chicago because of the weather. Finding a decent number of like minded individuals is key. It is getting difficult. I do wish we could just shut down the TV and social media for 3 months, imagine how much would change.

Hivemindgammahydra7

Silver Member
Silver Miner
that was Beautiful!

i bet you feel a bit better, have a sandwich and a cool drink, relax, we're all here for 'the duration'

:2 thumbs up:
I do feel a bit better, it’s true ...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You'd have to try really hard Hive...
You'd have to kill somebody to get perma-banned from here and even then, it would depend on who you actually killed.

Hang in there. We live in amazing times and we're all on the same roller coaster ride of a lifetime. Try to sit back, grab some popcorn and watch it all as it plays out. I used to get all frustrated and angry but of late I just sort of take it all in and try to make some sense out of it. That's proving to be challenging and is keeping my mind too busy to become angry and frustrated.

A bit of advice...
Please keep your seat belt tightly fastened and your hands in the coaster at all times !!!

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hiveman,
Don't give up, that's what the dark side wants you to do.
Stick to your beliefs no matter what others do.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Don't beat yourself up people are walking around with masks on we're living in a psycho ward.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace"
Thomas Paine
I added that in there to give my post some gravitas.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I dunno, Gamma... I wish I could post that clip from "Good Morning, Vietnam!" where Adrian Kronauer tells the sergeant he really needs "to get a good blow job."

Frankly, that sounds like a nice temporary solution to a LOT of things.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Don't beat yourself up people are walking around with masks on we're living in a psycho ward.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace"
Thomas Paine
I added that in there to give my post some gravitas.
Very true. Your comments remind me of this old but good episode of Space 1999......this first aired when I was a lad of 12 years....

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The world needs good, intelligent people to plant themselves where they are, make a stand, and do the radical thing of help make your part of the world better. Our enemy would have us believe that we are few and alone. We are not either of those. We are a very small number that gather here. I would bet, a large number of people stop by and look without creating an account. I did for a loooong time.

Small acts of intelligence/kindness will go a long way to making the world better. Try not to live in your head so much that you forget to do something. Start small. Do NOT look for recognition. Just do something that needs to be done. Others will see. Trust me, they will see and maybe even join you after a while. Don't compromise on your principles just to make friends. But don't be so rigid you scare snowflakes away.

Truth and reason will eventually win. Keep your chin up.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I’d move away but there’s nowhere on Earth to go. California people have already ruined Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Texas, and other states. Whatever idea I have, hundreds of thousands have already done it. Too late to run.
Montana is still a whole lot better than LA. We have hardly noticed the Covid-19 and the riots. In Montana BLM stands for Bureau of Land Management.
th.jpg

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Very true. Your comments remind me of this old but good episode of Space 1999......this first aired when I was a lad of 12 years....

I'll check that episode out tonight chris yes i remember that show also.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I hate to channel old “slick willie” Clinton, but I can feel your pain. That’s no bull. It’s a freaking constant, everyday onslaught of insanity, coming from just about every direction and I honestly have a hard time dealing with it, quite often. The madness of the current politically correct cancelation, corruption and transmogrification culture really gets in my head. I wonder what the hell they’re going to think of next and when they do think of it, it’s maddening. The impeachment crap, the corona crap, the BLM/Antifa riot crap, global warming crap, anti-gun crap, white-guilt crap, anti-history crap, drag queen story hour crap and ten year old drag queens crap, illegal immigration crap, closing down the churches and businesses crap while promoting and cheering on the rioters crap. The list is endless, really and to top it off, just as you related, people not only drive like low IQ morons, they’re a hair trigger away from violence at any given moment.

I always thought, since I was a kid, that when satan gained power in the world evil and violence would increase to horrifying levels, but I never realized that there would be this incredible assault on all logic, reason and common sense. I guess, looking at it from an objective point of view, that was all a necessary outcome of it. The devil was bound to be a supreme gaslighting master, playing with your very concept and understanding of reality.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What makes you think we all don't feel that way? Communists are destroying America right in front of our eyes. Those elected are negligent in their duty to the citizens & need removed by any means necessary. They are more than incompetent they are purpousely doing this. I've been thinking of getting a cane fishing pole with a bobber and sinker. No hook for me I don't want the hasle., Just nap on the river bank and watch the clouds go by.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
It can be hard to play by the rules of society when you know that the game is rigged so that the only way to win is to ignore those rules.
Now, many segments of society are not held to those rules -- who then they try to make you feel like shit if you ignore them. I say either the rules apply to everyone or they don't apply at all. People say they want equality until reality punches them in the face and then they revert to the old rules only when those old rules protect them. Most people don't understand life these days. Your best bet is to avoid them and not help to fund them or their choices. let them hit the wall -- but be in the spectators seat when they do it.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Tried to purchase some WWII relics online and the vendor wants me to create an account. Ok. The last step in creating my account is that they want my Federal tax ID number.

Wot?

I have known this vendor for over 10 years so I figured I’d call. No telephone number on the website - none.

Does this scan?

Got kicked off of Zerohedge yesterday. First time I’ve ever been banned from any website. Been there 12 years.

I find it quite ironic that Zerohedge was banned from TWTR and now, having been restored, is banning large numbers of its long-time users - I am not the only one. Truthful media is almost completely gone.

People I work with are increasingly unethical and untrustworthy. Nobody is fooling with me right now but there’s an increasing amount of back-stabbing and betrayal going on in the workplace - the kind that ends careers on a permanent basis. I keep my mouth shut and stay away from people for safety reasons. I am quite isolated.

Friends I’ve known for 10, 20, 30 years or more have suddenly flipped on everything they once believed in. People I’ve grown up with.

A few of these have recently turned very disrespectful, borderline abusive - so I had to stop coming around and participating in hobbies and activities I used to enjoy. I’m not sure what has happened to people, but this is occuring more and more.

Lonely days.

Driving L.A. freeways these days is an adrenaline rush, and not in a good way. You’re taking your life in your hands given the dangerous things people do on the highway. 90% of the time college-age young women are the biggest risk-takers. I’ve seen some Hellish accidents. 6 years ago I was in one, myself, when a texting driver blew through a red light and t-boned my car. 5 broken ribs, collapsed lung, concussion. I don’t want to land in the hospital again.

I don’t really care what PMs do anymore. There’s no point in being “rich” in a crumbling world led by deviants.

If I didn’t have in-laws depending on me I would take a drive far out into the desert, stop, get out, go for a long walk and just never come back. I have no desire to live in a world run by CNN, Jamie Dimon, John Roberts, Nancy Pelosi, the Chinese, or the Pope of Rome. You can have it.

Thanks for letting me write all down and vent. I figured I should before I get banned from here, too.
My grandpa used to say "Just Sleep on It. No matter what the issue is it is better in the morning".

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Turning off the news and living your life without it is the best medicine. Think locally, act locally.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Down my road a few days ago some moron was moving a 16x80' trailor. Took him 2 days to get off our road. Had it all blocked all day long and then tore out the phone and internet as well. Amazingly, all the neighbors were out driving around on their 4 wheelers and communicating with each other. It's amazing what happens when the TV gets turned off.
This country would be entirely different without the media.

Nov has 2 possible scenarios. Trump wins and the left burns it all to the ground. Trump loses and the left destroys whats left of the US and in that case we need to burn it all to the ground. We have until Nov to prepare.

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Montana is still a whole lot better than LA. We have hardly noticed the Covid-19 and the riots. In Montana BLM stands for Bureau of Land Management.
View attachment 169561
That's funny, the first time I heard about a BLM protest, I was thinking it must be a bunch of disgruntled forest rangers. Although that didn't seem to reconcile with my experience, since the forest rangers always seem to be happy and upbeat.

bb

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We have 2 possible scenarios....

There is the truth and there are the lies (extremely obvious lies as well).

There is good and there is evil. Pick your side.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You'd have to kill somebody to get perma-banned from here and even then, it would depend on who you actually killed.
Actually lots of members have been perma banned here for discussing a certain subject which is only permitted in The Cigar room.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
A bit of advice...
Please keep your seat belt tightly fastened and your hands in the coaster at all times !!!
What about those of us that refuse to wear a state chastity belt ? :finished:
AND can do it "legally", I have a "permission slip" from, first name "Mother", I'll bet you can guess her last name, For the mentally deficient, it starts with "F" !!! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

permission slip.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Actually lots of members have been perma banned here for discussing a certain subject which is only permitted in The Cigar room.
I was banned for a while for that very offense but not perma banned. I've pushed that envelope and lost so I try and avoid such transgressions these days so my life can remain more relaxing.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It reads like they could not follow simple instructions.
Do stupid stuff pay Stupid Tax.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I always thought, since I was a kid, that when satan gained power in the world evil and violence would increase to horrifying levels, but I never realized that there would be this incredible assault on all logic, reason and common sense. I guess, looking at it from an objective point of view, that was all a necessary outcome of it. The devil was bound to be a supreme gaslighting master, playing with your very concept and understanding of reality.
If you think about it further, there had to be an attack on common sense and logic. The enemy needs to separate people from thought in order to follow him. Because if they actually thought it through, knowing that he is real, then the Master is real too. Which automatically puts him on the losing side of reality.

WeR138

Saw the story today of the commie douche-nozzles in Portland tearing down the statue of George Washington and went ballistic. I hate these soy-cucks with a passion and the worst part is most people either don't care or aren't smart enough to reason anything beyond basic daily activities.

OhWell

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Wot?

Does this scan?

Lonely days.

I feel the same way from time to time. Then I remember, if I let them win, and I bow out, there is one less voice of reason in this lost and dying world.

My faith in Jesus gives me the assurance in that I am not of this world, I'm only passing through.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Sorry to hear you got kicked off ZH as that was once the best site on the Internet for for folks like us, but not supersized as they are now Zionist controlled through the MONEY-CHANGERS

GIM maybe one of the last Islands of free speech left on the Internet?

You are free here to post whatever you like, whenever you like. (except for gay bondage pornography, you still need the secret password for that)

You can even ignore that sophomore 'like' button and risk offending some of our more sensitive members now 'n then without getting banned.

Don't ask me how I know :D but this place was started by revolutionaries and still holds to that tradition.

(fact: GIM was started because a bunch of guys over at Gold Eagle in the late 1990s got banned for not following the directives of their Prime Leader)

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
We have 2 possible scenarios....

There is the truth and there are the lies (extremely obvious lies as well).

There is good and there is evil. Pick your side.
... if you can tell the difference.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sorry to hear you got kicked off ZH as that was once the best site on the Internet for for folks like us, but not supersized as they are now Zionist controlled through the MONEY-CHANGERS

GIM maybe one of the last Islands of free speech left on the Internet?

You are free here to post whatever you like, whenever you like. (except for gay bondage pornography, you still need the secret password for that)

You can even ignore that sophomore 'like' button and risk offending some of our more sensitive members now 'n then without getting banned.

Don't ask me how I know :D but this place was started by revolutionaries and still holds to that tradition.

(fact: GIM was started because a bunch of guys over at Gold Eagle in the late 1990s got banned for not following the directives of their Prime Leader)
This is the reason why I spend pretty much all my internet time here. GIM is my only go to site for honest news. I trust the people here, even the ones I disagree with with a couple of exceptions of course because not everyone is as they seem.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The reason they attack statues is because they cant fight back ( at least most of them ).
I do like the video where the snowflakes brought a statue down on their fellow 'flake.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
... if you can tell the difference.
part of me believes that's partly why we're all here...we get to 'prove', if only to ourselves, our 'strength', our 'ability' to do the proper things even when confronted with complete societal confusion and even when no one's watching...

God Speed All

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There’s no point in being “rich” in a crumbling world led by deviants.
I agree. It is just pretty chunks of metal.
shut down the TV and social media for 3 months,
THREE MONTHS?!! How about 90% of it FOREVER?
Don't give up, that's what the dark side wants you to do.
The only failure is to give up.
"Good Morning, Vietnam!"
Damn, Walter, now I'm gonna hafta watch that movie again. (My wife doesn't like it)
It can be hard to play by the rules of society when you know that the game is rigged
Yeah, the "allowed for me, but not for thee" part pisses me off in particular.
It's amazing what happens when the TV gets turned off.
TV Gone.jpg

I read about what is now happening before my eyes (and in my brain) in 1973 from a book called Future Shock. I didn't really go for it then, but it was kinda interesting. I applied it to what my dad was seeing as he aged. And now, to me, it is a couple magnitudes greater than what he endured and it is happening to us all.

BF