• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Please humor me while I gripe

Hivemindgammahydra7

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yeah, but there's still the Woke Snowflake crowd, out of the alleged "Universities." The ones just brimming over with outrage, who can't wait to share it.

In Missoula, I went with my Verizon bill to get an error straightened out. Explained it plainly to the young woman at the customer-service counter...where she proceeded to abuse me for "Mansplaining" to her. I really had a hard time not strangling the c__t...I came in because I HAVE A PROBLEM, TWIT. I don't want to hear about YOUR problems, or what you don't like about me. Which seems to be about my skin color (same as hers) and my generation (#OkBoomer) and "gender" (which she was making an assumption about, of course...).

Just out today...same schitt on the roads as always. Huge, hulking, loud, lifted Bro-Dozer pick-em-up trucks outnumber cars; and the drivers invariably seem in a complete daze. Right here in my apartment complex, I have seen one of these Bro-Dozer jockeys take almost five minutes, just getting into a parking spot.

ALWAYS they're driven like the driver is drunk, or about to go unconscious. I've come to the conclusion that these are government employees (BLM, NPS, USFS, or the State University) who get more money than their intellect merits. It's almost a badge, those loud lifted huge trucks, some of which are rigged to "Roll Coal" with a switch.

That badge: "I BE STUPID." I'm to where I cringe when I get behind one of these tards in traffic.

No...we don't have riots...YET. Antifa organizers have been here in Missoula - I live down the block from Hotel Row, and I see the expensive out-of-state cars at the Staybridge Suites hotel, with urban blacks getting out. The county courthouse has had a mob out front for three weeks, haranguing traffic...only a matter of time until someone from Frenchtown or Hamilton comes into town and decides he's not gonna listen to that filth. It'll be GAME...ON! and the Broadway business district will burn to the ground.

I'm as depressed as the OP. I've gotten a warning or maybe a ban at another site, focusing on motorcycle tourers...after the "mod" gave me some ugly words, I logged out. I won't be going back. And it's a shame because I've been there twelve years and learned a lot from other riders...but these days, you MUST be MADE TO CARE, and in ways WE APPROVE OF, for you to participate in any sort of social or hobby discussion or activities.

I'm slowly going dark. iHave an iPhone, but iWon't take it with me, these days. They now have a HEALTH feature on the phone (installed in an OS update last week) that essentially logs your contacts. The phone does a handshake exchange of data with other Bluetooth phones - and records that phone's information.

So that the fruits at the Cupertino Fruit Company can turn it over to Contact Trackers with the Bill and Melinda Gates Crime Syndicate.

So the phone stays on my desk. I'd terminate it, but a landline costs as much. So, with no savings, I'll just use it like a landline - leaving it at home.

I dumped Face___k years ago. I never did Twatter. Photobucket locked me out of my account...now, they've partly reversed the decision (free users now can use the site, again, but there's prominent watermarks on photos) but the work in putting that stuff up there, and then taking it down...we're not doing that, twice.

The Internet and the autistic tech dweebs who control it, are amoral, annoying, ignorant...really, remove them from their coding jobs, they're just plain stump-stupid...and they're turning all of society against one another.

Time to Just Say No. Soon I'll cut the InterwebZ connection at home, and just do my thing at the local library a couple times a week.

God bless you, my Brother.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Get yourself a faraday pouch / bag for your phone. They're pretty cheap- a couple of bucks- and they work.
How would I know it's working? Just as I can't (really) test to see if Bluetooth is off (for all users, all times; I suspect "turning it off" only turns off the obvious, non-surveillance features of it)...I can't test a "Faraday pouch." Any Snowflake "entrepreneur" in Momma's basement can order some bags from China, with some sort of metal mesh inside, and sell them as "Faraday Pouches." I suspect they're as effective as tinfoil hats.

I know my phone works even inside my van. Is that not a Faraday cage? Even in the back, without the windscreen giving a non-metallic shot at the sky and cell towers...it works. So does my GPS unit (non-phone-connected). So...when a cage works and when it doesn't protect, is something beyond my paygrade.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
How would I know it's working? Just as I can't (really) test to see if Bluetooth is off (for all users, all times; I suspect "turning it off" only turns off the obvious, non-surveillance features of it)...I can't test a "Faraday pouch." Any Snowflake "entrepreneur" in Momma's basement can order some bags from China, with some sort of metal mesh inside, and sell them as "Faraday Pouches." I suspect they're as effective as tinfoil hats.

I know my phone works even inside my van. Is that not a Faraday cage? Even in the back, without the windscreen giving a non-metallic shot at the sky and cell towers...it works. So does my GPS unit (non-phone-connected). So...when a cage works and when it doesn't protect, is something beyond my paygrade.
Go to gaggle and in the search bar, type in the question, "Where's my phone?" followed by your phone number. Yup, if it's connected to the system still, it will find it.

Your van is not grounded in a closed loop with those rubber insulators it has on it and on the doors, etc.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

Nope, van is not a faraday cage. And yes you can test a faraday pouch- just put it in there and have someone try to call you. Even a foil coffee pouch will work if you can fit your phone in and fold the phone in the foil past the little plastic vent in the pouch if it has one. So simple even a caveman can do it. Just be advised that if you leave your phone on while it's in the pouch, your battery will quickly go dead because it's constantly working, searching for a signal.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I can't test a "Faraday pouch
You sure can.
Do what's suggested in the two posts above this one.
Or another way would be to call someone, put them on speakerphone and then drop the phone into a faraday pouch.
If it works, you will no longer hear the person on the call.

Just as I can't (really) test to see if Bluetooth is off
Sure you can. Set up a connection to anorher device via bluetooth, then turn the bluetoothoff off and see if the other device can still see tour phone.

Or make the connection and then put it in your faraday pouch and see if the other device can maintain the connection.

If you are concerned about contact tracing via bluetooth, as long as other peoples phones can't see your phone, they'll never know the two were in proximity of each other.

Things are turning to the dark side much faster, now.

Thought I’d write something down before it’s all gone.

Tried to purchase some WWII relics online and the vendor wants me to create an account. Ok. The last step in creating my account is that they want my Federal tax ID number.

Wot?

I have known this vendor for over 10 years so I figured I’d call. No telephone number on the website - none.

Does this scan?

Got kicked off of Zerohedge yesterday. First time I’ve ever been banned from any website. Been there 12 years.

My sin was criticizing Google.

I find it quite ironic that Zerohedge was banned from TWTR and now, having been restored, is banning large numbers of its long-time users - I am not the only one. Truthful media is almost completely gone.

People I work with are increasingly unethical and untrustworthy. Nobody is fooling with me right now but there’s an increasing amount of back-stabbing and betrayal going on in the workplace - the kind that ends careers on a permanent basis. I keep my mouth shut and stay away from people for safety reasons. I am quite isolated.

Friends I’ve known for 10, 20, 30 years or more have suddenly flipped on everything they once believed in. People I’ve grown up with.

A few of these have recently turned very disrespectful, borderline abusive - so I had to stop coming around and participating in hobbies and activities I used to enjoy. I’m not sure what has happened to people, but this is occuring more and more.

Lonely days.

Driving L.A. freeways these days is an adrenaline rush, and not in a good way. You’re taking your life in your hands given the dangerous things people do on the highway. 90% of the time college-age young women are the biggest risk-takers. I’ve seen some Hellish accidents. 6 years ago I was in one, myself, when a texting driver blew through a red light and t-boned my car. 5 broken ribs, collapsed lung, concussion. I don’t want to land in the hospital again.

I’d move away but there’s nowhere on Earth to go. California people have already ruined Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Texas, and other states. Whatever idea I have, hundreds of thousands have already done it. Too late to run.

I don’t really care what PMs do anymore. There’s no point in being “rich” in a crumbling world led by deviants.

If I didn’t have in-laws depending on me I would take a drive far out into the desert, stop, get out, go for a long walk and just never come back. I have no desire to live in a world run by CNN, Jamie Dimon, John Roberts, Nancy Pelosi, the Chinese, or the Pope of Rome. You can have it.

Thanks for letting me write all down and vent. I figured I should before I get banned from here, too.
A lot of Californias are coming to Utah. This is anecdotal but they tend to lean republican as lefties kinda hate the religious community and often chose other states. It is still super red here.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1593579230655.png