• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Police stop-travel without license, registration, insurance, or tags....right to travel success

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That was pretty bad ass. The guy has an excellent command of the language. I lose train of thought tying my shoes, let alone making the arguments he made.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
He won the cops over !!!!:2 thumbs up:
I have a good friend that was put in jail & his truck impounded, for just this situation.
He won in court.:finished:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He won the cops over !!!!

Even the cops are starting to come to the realization that something is truly wrong out there in all these manufactured legalistic bullshit constraints they call laws, manufactered by lawyers for their personal renumeration purposes only.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
There is a SCOTUS (I can't remember which one) decision that says, basically, ...you cannot take a right, turn it into privilege and tax it..."
owning a home (property)
travelling
hunting
fishing
marriage
business
occupation
YOUR INCOME FROM WORKING !!!

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
INCOME. That's a legally loaded word, like DRIVING, or OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
They never stopped an illegal from operating so why should they stop citizens?
We are NOT in the PROTECTED class !!! :band player 3::rage 1
We are in the lactating class !!!:shit happens::Out::lashing:

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You may have noticed that illegals don't have licenses to drive either.... truly 'traveling' through the land.

Probably why they pushed 'driver's licenses' for illegals to ensnare the unaware....

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
imvho, that's just "asking for trouble".

The SHIT is ALREADY rough enough in society without trying to get under the skin of LEOs for a (perhaps LEGAL, but UN-NEEDED) reason...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
imvho, that's just "asking for trouble".

The SHIT is ALREADY rough enough in society without trying to get under the skin of LEOs for a (perhaps LEGAL, but UN-NEEDED) reason...
With ALL due respect, how is standing up for your rights, asking for trouble ?
I think that is EXACTLY the problem, as we have not stood up for our rights enough & they have, therefore, been TRAMMPLED ON !

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
MORE thought to ponder. We, our military, protect other nations borders with gunfire, under the guise of war.:fire:
Why are we prohibited from doing the same ! :don't    know2:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
With ALL due respect, how is standing up for your rights, asking for trouble ?
I think that is EXACTLY the problem, as we have not stood up for our rights enough & they have, therefore, been TRAMMPLED ON !

It's just - at this point - "choosing the battles worth fighting", again in my VERY humble opinion....

This seems to DISTRACT from more ESSENTIAL topics of contention FOR OUR FREEDOMS.....

Just MY opinion, since I've never had a (big) problem getting a Driver's License, vehicle registration, or insurance...

Give the LEOs the "space" to crack down on those who are INTENTIONALLY and NEFARIOUSLY "breaking our laws"...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Exactly. For far too long the corporate entity that rules over Farpoint Station has been the bane of our existence.

Words have meaning. Words have power.

Knowing the legal/lawful meaning of words vs common usage is the critical 'missing' piece in this game we've been taught to believe is truth.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 12.39.20 PM.png

You can hear it in the 1st cops words. He's reciting word for word the corporate position with NO understanding of what the law of the land truly says.

He's insisting the Moon is made of Green Cheese when we all know it's cheddar-like. If you agree with him, you just contracted with the corporation.

The traveller is telling him with and even provided written bonafide proof of his error, yet he still doesn't 'see' it. He's an order taker.

If they arrested him and impounded his private conveyance he could sue them personally for everything they have and the cop would be saying to his boss "Hey, can he really sue me like this?"

Yes, he can!

That's the bit they never grasp because it isn't taught in 'cop school'. Only the corporate mantra is 'taught' and he learned it word for word.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just MY opinion, since I've never had a (big) problem getting a Driver's License, vehicle registration, or insurance...
the State is ready, willing, and able to contract with all comers.

You volunteered to contract with them, not the other way around.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
AND where are the impeachment troops for bidet, for his Unconstitutional/treasonous executive BS orders ????

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
AND where are the impeachment troops for bidet, for his Unconstitutional/treasonous executive BS orders ????
Exactly
Pick & choose the most IMPORTANT ISSUES to FIGHT...
The rest "distracts"...(and doesn't "achieve" much other than "making a point" - with NO "real results" in the "real world"...)

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
It's just - at this point - "choosing the battles worth fighting", again in my VERY humble opinion....

This seems to DISTRACT from more ESSENTIAL topics of contention FOR OUR FREEDOMS.....

Give the LEOs the "space" to crack down on those who are INTENTIONALLY and NEFARIOUSLY "breaking our laws"...
I think you may be missing my point, so I will make it clear.

What the government gives, they can take away !
By licensing our travels, they have given themselves control over our travel. If they don't like you, for damned near ANY REASON, they can revoke your "permission slip" for travel.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wrong thread. You need to contact your representative for that answer.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Exactly
Pick & choose the most IMPORTANT ISSUES to FIGHT...
The rest "distracts"...
VIOLATION of any rights are important. It is the old "foot in the door" story. I say don't let them start violating ANY of our rights, as it can only escalate to more violations of our rights. :rage 1 :totally steamed:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

By licensing our travels, they have given themselves control over our travel. If they don't like you, for damned near ANY REASON, they can revoke your "permission slip" for travel.
That goes for almost 100% of our "activities"... like when my wife had to renew her "Massage Therapist License" every 2 years, or be "conducting an illegal business".... even though she had DECADES of history of practicing AND TEACHING multiple forms of Massage Therapy.... Qualified "to the gills", but was FORCED to take "new classes" every 2 years (in FL) and pay through the nose for it.... while ILLEGALS were running SEX MASSAGE PARLORS in the open, and only 5% of them getting "busted"....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Agree completely, which is why they rely on the ignorance of the masses.

Teachers in school call everyone a 'citizen'. Really? Are they 'really' a 'citizen'?

Nobody questions it. Yet every year when you fill out your taxes it asks "Are you a citizen?" ARE YOU? What does that even mean?

Same with 'Driver's License' - a 'for hire' endeavor no matter how many times they rewrite the legal definition. You ALWAYS go back to the year they wrote the 'law' and use that legal dictionary as the source of their understanding.

Because that was what they used to CONSTRUCT the law.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
That goes for almost 100% of our "activities"... like when my wife had to renew her "Massage Therapist License" every 2 years, or be "conducting an illegal business".... even though she had DECADES of history of practicing AND TEACHING multiple forms of Massage Therapy.... Qualified "to the gills", but was FORCED to take "new classes" every 2 years (in FL) and pay through the nose for it.... while ILLEGALS were running SEX MASSAGE PARLORS in the open, and only 5% of them getting "busted"....

I have posted the following MANY times.

A LICENSE

A license often becomes an arbitrary control by government that makes a crime out of what ordinarily would not be a crime. IT TURNS A RIGHT INTO A PRIVILEDGE !

taken from page 15 of "CITIZENS RULE BOOK"
1617303845051.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

That goes for almost 100% of our "activities"... like when my wife had to renew her "Massage Therapist License" every 2 years, or be "conducting an illegal business".... even though she had DECADES of history of practicing AND TEACHING multiple forms of Massage Therapy....
My POS rep is a fucking commie !!!! As are most !! :totally steamed:

They're "commies" for EVERYBODY ELSE, but THEY "live in the lap of luxury"...
- Rules for thee, not for me

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just a little background...

"The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived." Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago, 169 NE 221.

"The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city may prohibit or permit at will, but a common law right which he has under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579.

"The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment." Kent v. Dulles, 357 US 116, 125.

"The right to travel is a well-established common right that does not owe its existence to the federal government. It is recognized by the courts as a natural right." Schactman v. Dulles 96 App DC 287, 225 F2d 938, at 941.

"The state cannot diminish rights of the people." Hertado v. California, 110 US 516

"Statutes that violate the plain and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void." Bennett v. Boggs, 1 Baldw 60

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I have posted the following MANY times.

A LICENSE

A license often becomes an arbitrary control by government that makes a crime out of what ordinarily would not be a crime. IT TURNS A RIGHT INTO A PRIVILEDGE !

taken from page 15 of "CITIZENS RULE BOOK"
View attachment 206340

Choose your battles... there are SO MANY ISSUES....

You have to start SOMEWHERE... it might as well be WHERE IT WILL HAVE AN EFFECT...

You could fill this thread with TENS OF THOUSANDS of "Denied Rights", but fighting them will most likely have NO POSITIVE LASTING SATISFACTORY RESULT in "The Real World....

I keep coming back to "choose your battles"... Sorry.... It's so far gone that only TANGIBLE RESULTS can count... for now...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just a little background...

"The use of the highway for the purpose of travel and transportation is not a mere privilege, but a common fundamental right of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived." Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago, 169 NE 221.

"The right of the citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon, either by carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city may prohibit or permit at will, but a common law right which he has under the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Thompson v. Smith, 154 SE 579.

"The right to travel is a part of the liberty of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment." Kent v. Dulles, 357 US 116, 125.

"The right to travel is a well-established common right that does not owe its existence to the federal government. It is recognized by the courts as a natural right." Schactman v. Dulles 96 App DC 287, 225 F2d 938, at 941.

"The state cannot diminish rights of the people." Hertado v. California, 110 US 516

"Statutes that violate the plain and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void." Bennett v. Boggs, 1 Baldw 60

The only case I see where that will REALLY WORK is if you're driving an AMISH HORSE-BUGGY.... (sorry...)

Too much has ALREADY "been accepted as the rule of law", EVEN IF IT ISN'T.... "Precedence"...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1617304380256.png

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Yep, we live in a WORLD OF FRAUD, and THOSE IN CHARGE will ENFORCE THE FRAUD - whether you're right or wrong...

9/11, 2 planes, 3 towers... and at "free-fall speed, no resistance below"... (oh, really?).... Yet it's the "truth" (PRAVDA) of today....

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It is 100% true that they can only operate with your consent. That's the only important thing here.

And yes, we have given in time and time again under the supposition, really artifice of PUBLIC good.

Sound familiar?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm waiting for Snoop for Poop to give us his opinion... any day now....

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Cause illegals aren't subject to the same jurisdiction
See my dhs vid. "Are you US Citizen?"