• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Political Talk Show Host Rush Limbaugh - Advance Stage Lung Cancer

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Then, why bother even posting it?
Half a million people found out they had cancer yesterday. I don't give anymore of a fuck about them than I do about Lush.

That help?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Half a million people found out they had cancer yesterday. I don't give anymore of a fuck about them than I do about Lush.

That help?
Yes, it’s clear; you don’t give a fuck.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
On our local talk radio out of Minneapolis, They tried "Air America" hosted by Al Franken. It didn't last long and aired later in the evening when interference of AM was prevalent. There is a current show on I don't know the name of that airs occasionally in an even worse time slot. Well, I heard it last year.
I didn't want to take the time to look it up but I knew it had been around.
Thanks Ag..gir1 for refreshing my memory.
The left tried that show here in Central KY too. Big Flop.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

That help?
BAD KARMA BRO. Jus' Sayin'

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It turns out he was diagnosed just recently. He got short of breath, January 12th, this year, which would have been his birthday. I remember this because it’s also my birthday. Since then, he got two medical confirmations that he has advanced stage lung cancer. I doubt he will be around too much longer. He plans on being on air, when he can, for as long as he can.
The problem is that his show was very unique and really centers around him. This can and will shake up the entire industry of talk radio because he was so big. And I do not really see anyone they can get to replace him. That speaks volumes to his ability, although he was never afraid to remind us of his God given abilities.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

That help?
That number is BS. Unless you are perhaps talking world wide. How many of those are the #1 talk show in the world?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He trashed Ron Paul and his supporters years ago.
I have not forgotten those years.
Karma is a wonderfull thing
I didn't listen back then but he's not that bad. He was really focused on winning and probably didn't see the crap that happened to Paul. Actually his show has really been all about stopping the Communism that he saw growing so long ago. Obviously, he couldn't do that alone but he may very well be responsible for the push back that has been building to stop these evil people. And for that alone you have to at least respect him.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Lush is more important than everybody else because he uses his tongue pretty!

Like any other 20 dollar bus station hooker!

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I didn't listen back then but he's not that bad. He was really focused on winning and probably didn't see the crap that happened to Paul. Actually his show has really been all about stopping the Communism that he saw growing so long ago. Obviously, he couldn't do that alone but he may very well be responsible for the push back that has been building to stop these evil people. And for that alone you have to at least respect him.
My personal opinion is that the bolsheviks would have completely taken over, long ago, if there had never been a Rush Limbaugh. He gave us all the understanding that we weren’t all alone in our belief in God, Constitution and traditional moral principles, back when there was a constant drumbeat of commie-leftist indoctrination coming from the news and entertainment media and the political class. He changed all that and it’s built up from the seed of his show.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sad. No matter whether you agree with him or not. It is sad for any human to suffer like this.

I have listened to him on and off since 1988. Sometimes the ego would get too thick for me. I personally believe he is 1) a true patriot, 2) a brilliant communicator, 3) a genius capitalist and marketer, and 4) an all around good guy.

I hope he is able to achieve a full recovery. Our country will be a sadder place without his voice of reason blanketing AM radio. Many have tried to ride on his coattails, but none of them have achieved his greatness and mastery of the craft.

His brief stint as an NFL commentator was hilarious. Just one report on why moderately successful black quarterbacks are exalted, and he was yanked!

Mujahideen

Hubris Maximums
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So you state flatly that Rush is a shill. By what process other than personal dislike do you conclude that?
Basically, flip flopping depending on who is in the White House.

The link I posted, he was still for us invading Iraq war during the Obama administration and seemed somewhat friendly to dick Chaney, trump is president now, neocons are going at trump and now rush has turned around big on neocons.

Same can be said with him on spending and executive powers, it was bad when Obama did it, but it’s ok with trump? The partisan politics polarizes the nation.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
My personal opinion is that the bolsheviks would have completely taken over, long ago, if there had never been a Rush Limbaugh
Just like Kobe Bryant, as a person, Rush isn't any more important than anybody else. If we lose him, the big loss is that everybody fighting the bolsheviks has lost what is possibly their biggest asset.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
To digress a bit, I've always thought that the hidden star of his show was Paul Shanklin and his hilarious musical parodies.

Here's just a couple:

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Basically, flip flopping depending on who is in the White House.

The link I posted, he was still for us invading Iraq war during the Obama administration and seemed somewhat friendly to dick Chaney, trump is president now, neocons are going at trump and now rush has turned around big on neocons.

Same can be said with him on spending and executive powers, it was bad when Obama did it, but it’s ok with trump? The partisan politics polarizes the nation.
I dunno but that sounds more like personal evolution.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So Rush got a Medal of Honor during the State of the Union? Awesome for him and most of the Country. And a giant middle finger to these Communists. Ha, I love this Presidents sense of humor and extreme.... I dont even know.... passive aggressiveness?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Oh bullshit. Mike Vanderboegh did a thousand times more in both journalism and promoting the Patriot movement than lush rimbaugh ever could.

Exposing Fast and Furious. As opposed to getting fat by donut.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
As far as that goes I would rather listen to TN Andy debate Unca Walt for 2 hours on drying paint than spend 5 seconds listening to Lush Rimbaugh regurgitate RINO talking points

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Smart man. Interesting. Full of himself. Never agreed with him 100%.

I always wondered if he was there to keep both sides separated. He never talked much about patriots. He always seemed to stick to the divisive 2 party R & D....... and that never made any sense to me as smart as he is. Not sure I remember everything 100% perfect but I don't remember him treating Paul any different than Perot. Advancing the 2 party charade.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oh bullshit. Mike Vanderboegh did a thousand times more in both journalism and promoting the Patriot movement than lush rimbaugh ever could.

Exposing Fast and Furious. As opposed to getting fat by donut.
Lol, I'm sorry but who?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There's a definite list of people who I would wish much pain and suffering from a disease like this. People who are traitors, tyrants and criminals. Rush Limbaugh, although someone I always thought was just a radio celebrity and doing it for the money and fame, isn't on it.

I wish him the best on his treatment journey

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^ Is it just me or does shootie have a heart after all?

Agree, I pray against the tyrants!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Smart man. Interesting. Full of himself. Never agreed with him 100%.

I always wondered if he was there to keep both sides separated. He never talked much about patriots. He always seemed to stick to the divisive 2 party R & D....... and that never made any sense to me as smart as he is. Not sure I remember everything 100% perfect but I don't remember him treating Paul any different than Perot. Advancing the 2 party charade.
He's never been a patriot. He believes in government, which most of us Libertarians and anarchists or whatever do not. I think that he has the type of personality that is focused on winning, like most athletes. And if you look at it that way there was only one option to stop the Dems from winning in our two party system. He is definitely not someone who considers theoretical ideologies.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
He is definitely not someone who considers theoretical ideologies.
Libertarian anarchy will always be only theoretical. In the absence of "government" people will naturally bond together and create a system of rules to protect themselves from others. In other words, they will form a government.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In the absence of "government" people will naturally bond together and create a system of rules to protect themselves from others. In other words, they will form a government.
agreed, nature seems to have given most of humanity the sense to understand, we can't all be Chiefs, there needs to be some Indians otherwise, nothing would get done...

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I just read about this, a notice from some news organization in my email. I am a Rush fan. I like him quite a lot and am sad this has happened to him. If it’s God’s will, I’ll be very sorry to see him go. There was a long time when he was a lone voice in the wilderness for those of us who were distraught over the communization of America. He gave us some hope. If he is to pass, may The Lord make his passing easy. Still, I’m praying for his health.

We love the guy. I will pray for him every night.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Libertarian anarchy will always be only theoretical. In the absence of "government" people will naturally bond together and create a system of rules to protect themselves from others. In other words, they will form a government.
Libertarians are not anarchists. They are two separate and distinct philosophies.

Libertarians believe in LIMITED government, not no government. Government should be limited as the Founding Fathers envisioned: preserving and protecting the rights and liberties of the people.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Libertarians are not anarchists. They are two separate and distinct philosophies.

Libertarians believe in LIMITED government, not no government. Government should be limited as the Founding Fathers envisioned: preserving and protecting the rights and liberties of the people.
Not really. There are a lot of Libertarians who believe in no government. I mean if some government is bad then all government is bad. Now, the word anarchy has been really trashed over the years by Euro kids who are really anarcho-commies. There are all kinds of terms and that is what most Libertarians are good, arguing about nuances in your ideology.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I kind of prefer the term Voluntarist. I support government or people getting together as long as it is voluntary.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I kind of prefer the term Voluntarist. I support government or people getting together as long as it is voluntary.
Self-government.

:oriental:
.We don't need no stinkin' politicians!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We don't need no stinkin' politicians!
Yeah, We got the Mega Rich & Multi-national Corporations that will run the world as they want it.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
When I was 16 smoking weed being cool I was an anarchist.
We had my daughter I was 24 and subsequently had 2 more children. I was anti government and loathed politics and politicians.
Raising kids in suburban American working 75 hour weeks a one income family, I grew to hate americas political arrangement.
I value the structure of society that emanates from family structure. But we didn't need them, they used us. It's the same now. As empty nesters, they tax me to provide for voters what I essentially pay for.
I'm still working not smoking weed but being robbed of my wealth by a government who is literally stealing the loot. Do dreamers care, millinials care illegals, blacks anybody? No they don't. They receive a morsel of my money.
The system broke. Not really fixable. Burn it down blow it up. Go gray, disappear whatever. Vote Trump Paul Rockwell..... I'm an anarchist again

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
When I was 16 smoking weed being cool I was an anarchist.
We had my daughter I was 24 and subsequently had 2 more children. I was anti government and loathed politics and politicians.
Raising kids in suburban American working 75 hour weeks a one income family, I grew to hate americas political arrangement.
I value the structure of society that emanates from family structure. But we didn't need them, they used us. It's the same now. As empty nesters, they tax me to provide for voters what I essentially pay for.
I'm still working not smoking weed but being robbed of my wealth by a government who is literally stealing the loot. Do dreamers care, millinials care illegals, blacks anybody? No they don't. They receive a morsel of my money.
The system broke. Not really fixable. Burn it down blow it up. Go gray, disappear whatever. Vote Trump Paul Rockwell..... I'm an anarchist again
I agree with quite a lot you said there and feel your pain. Not sure what it has to do with Rush, though.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
it was a right fine rant, no matter the thread......

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The problem is that his show was very unique and really centers around him. This can and will shake up the entire industry of talk radio because he was so big. And I do not really see anyone they can get to replace him. That speaks volumes to his ability, although he was never afraid to remind us of his God given abilities.
I would like to see Chris Plante replace him...

Funniest, most sarcastic guy I have ever listened to. I am talking about a level of sarcasm and snarkiness that not only drips...but pours...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Lol, I'm sorry but who?
Exactly. The sheeple never could make it past the bread and circuses.

Imagine all the prayin for Lush. Takes away from a little of the miracle givin to some poor little kid.

That never smoked, boozed or pilled their way into cancer.

Let's play rhetoric!