• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Political Talk Show Host Rush Limbaugh - Advance Stage Lung Cancer

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Back in the 90s during Clinton's reign, Shanklin had a great Beatles parody, "All your money, I will tax from you." That was Limbaugh at his best, IMO. Unfortunately after that Limbaugh mostly just towed the party line, spun everything to justify anything Republicans did, and supported lots of war.

Around 2008 or so, I was listening to Limbaugh and an American solider called in to complain that while he had been in Iraq, he had seen Iraqi families being disarmed in house raids by the US military. The soldier said that these people needed the arms to defend themselves and weren't a threat to American soldiers. Do you know what Limbaugh's response was? Limbaugh hung up on him, and I lost all respect for Limbaugh right then and there.

There are ways to treat cancer like Limbaugh has, but since he's been such a mainstream agenda pusher, he probably won't look into the live-saving alternatives.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Back in the 90s during Clinton's reign, Shanklin had a great Beatles parody, "All your money, I will tax from you." That was Limbaugh at his best, IMO. Unfortunately after that Limbaugh mostly just towed the party line, spun everything to justify anything Republicans did, and supported lots of war.

Around 2008 or so, I was listening to Limbaugh and an American solider called in to complain that while he had been in Iraq, he had seen Iraqi families being disarmed in house raids by the US military. The soldier said that these people needed the arms to defend themselves and weren't a threat to American soldiers. Do you know what Limbaugh's response was? Limbaugh hung up on him, and I lost all respect for Limbaugh right then and there.

There are ways to treat cancer like Limbaugh has, but since he's been such a mainstream agenda pusher, he probably won't look into the live-saving alternatives.
He was a long time cigarette smoker that switched to cigars (you still inhale with cigars, you just puff more between inhaling), there's no magic to reverse lung cancer from chronic tobacco smoking.

What treatments are you referring to, like fenbendazole, mega dose vit c, turmeric ?

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What treatments are you referring to, like fenbendazole, mega dose vit c, turmeric ?
Yes. The guy who made fenbendazole famous, Joe Tippens, cured himself of late stage lung cancer. In addition to what you have listed, vitamin D, oolong tea, baking soda, selenium, curry, and iodine are a few tools among many others.

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Rush can have the best treatment...he'll get better treatment than any of most of us will ever get

he can afford all of it, he can afford ALL of it

We Can't

and for me, that takes away nothing from what that man has brought to the American Public

I was even there when he waffled about Trump

he wasn't originally on board, he was absolutely 'unsure' of which way it would go...it was Great...man with one hand tied behind his back waffling...reminded me of me, and this guy was connected, where I wasn't...LOL

He's Not a man of the .gov...not at all, until Trump came along

We're in a Great Time...flux, which way is it going to go?...LOL

I hope Rush Limbaugh remains a fixture of America for ever and I hope he stays alive for a lot longer than now, he can't leave, it's just getting Good

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Diversion: I really like Mark Steyn as a guest host and potential eventual replacement for Rush, when he retires or passes, which ever comes first.

Steyn has a great sense of humor and a razor sharp wit, which keeps the entertainment level of the program very high.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

I'm one person who was for Iraq before I was against it. In all fairness to Rush, he could very well have been blinded by agenda-driven talking points that were being pushed during the first few years of the Iraq war.

But then again, maybe not....

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm one person who was for Iraq before I was against it.
I myself fall into that category. It would of been one thing if Limbaugh had disagreed with the guy, provided some reasons, and had a civil discussion about it. I thought the soldier raised an interesting philosophical question, and Limbaugh just immediately hung up on the guy.

Some of you Limbaugh fans correct me if I'm wrong, as I quit listening to him after that. But I don't think he ever questioned any part of The War on Terror, ever.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I myself fall into that category. It would of been one thing if Limbaugh had disagreed with the guy, provided some reasons, and had a civil discussion about it. I thought the soldier raised an interesting philosophical question, and Limbaugh just immediately hung up on the guy.

Some of you Limbaugh fans correct me if I'm wrong, as I quit listening to him after that. But I don't think he ever questioned any part of The War on Terror, ever.
I can't remember why I stopped listening to Rush in the 90's...but it was probably something like you described. He was the first person (that I am aware of) who actually catered to the far right - not sure if he supported their positions or whether he was simply serving the audience what they wanted.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What I have noticed about Rush, over the years, is that his political ideology has evolved. Not his basic, core ideology, which is and always has been, Liberty, above all and the Constitutional foundational principles of America. That’s what he has preached, anyway. But, I have noticed that his ideas and political support has evolved, along with my own. It used to be Republican, all the way, all the time. Now, it seems that he doesn’t have as much use for Republicans, if they don’t stand for foundational principles.

As I have come to understand that many Republicans won’t stand up against the democRat, Marxist/leftists, it seems Rush has come to that same conclusion. He no longer supports Republicans, just because they’re Republicans. Maybe he is changing his opinions, just like many of us regular guys are changing our opinions, because we’re waking up to the two-party/single party system and how it’s opposed to our best interests.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
For God's sake NEVER change the way you are... I mean, shoot, where would we be if we all changed our opinion....?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
For God's sake NEVER change the way you are... I mean, shoot, where would we be if we all changed our opinion....?
Before the first ~2015 Caucus I told people I wasn't sure if Trump was any better than Hillary. BOY am I glad he proved me wrong.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When the D team or the R team want you to join but someone that thinks for themselves thinks of America first.
D's have exposed themselves as all out in your face commies.
R's have exposed themselves as rino's.
You don't score points on defense and the R's have tried to meet in the middle but it is and never will be enough.
D' push and push and push then took over media (remember only 6 companies owned all of media a few years back) and they are educating your kids to believe like them.

This is one of the best quotes I have ever seen by Regan.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

― Ronald Reagan

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Rush can have the best treatment...he'll get better treatment than any of most of us will ever get

he can afford all of it, he can afford ALL of it
So did Dave Thomas ( founder of Wendy's) but he relied on Big Pharma and The Medical Establishment ( Like a friend of mine).
They both checked out before their time.
Blind faith in the established medical community and Big Pharma, in my view is a Death Sentence.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As I have come to understand that many Republicans won’t stand up against the democRat, Marxist/leftists, it seems Rush has come to that same conclusion. He no longer supports Republicans, just because they’re Republicans.
I quit listening to him decades ago as back then he was a blind disciple of Established GOP / RINO schemes.
I might want to give another listen just to see what how he talks now.

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I quit listening to him decades ago as back then he was a blind disciple of Established GOP / RINO schemes.

When my wife and I belonged to the Tea Party, we were blind disciples of the GOP. Some would come to our meetings and act like they went along with our stand on political issues, Then they would fold. Since Trump took office many times we would get upset at Trump's situation. We would turn on Rush and he would clear things up for us.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
When my wife and I belonged to the Tea Party, we were blind disciples of the GOP. Some would come to our meetings and act like they went along with our stand on political issues, Then they would fold. Since Trump took office many times we would get upset at Trump's situation. We would turn on Rush and he would clear things up for us.
That "clearing up" is what I get from the Dan Bongino podcast. I have listened to it every day for over 2 years on the way home from work and it's really helped me stay grounded. I don't agree with a lot of what Trump says or does, but at the same time I now have had my eyes open (by Q) that many of his actions and statements have deeper purpose - something that took the Dems almost 2 years to figure out. By the time they did, it was game over.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
He’s supposed to be back on the air, today, Friday*. He has his cancer problem, of course, but the guy filling in for him yesterday, Tom Somebody or other, said he’s been off this week with the flu. I imagine that could be dangerous, if you have lung cancer.

*Tuesday! Not Friday. I really am getting decrepit.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He’s supposed to be back on the air, today, Friday*. He has his cancer problem, of course, but the guy filling in for him yesterday, Tom Somebody or other, said he’s been off this week with the flu. I imagine that could be dangerous, if you have lung cancer.

The fill in host stated they were putting him in virtual quarantine before his treatments. When planning an assault on his system they want you to be as healthy as possible before starting.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

If it is a guy with an English accent, I believe that's Tom Stein. May be wrong though....

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I loved Walter Williams!

Recent substitute hosts
Mark Belling[23] Host of The Mark Belling Late Afternoon Show on fellow iHeartMedia station WISN in Milwaukee.
Mark Steyn[24] A Canadian journalist, columnist, and film and theater critic. Steyn traditionally hosts from his home in New Hampshire, referred to as EIB - Ice Station Zebra.
Dr. Walter E. Williams economics professor, strong proponent of laissez-faire capitalism, and former chairman of the economics department at George Mason University in Virginia. Williams began guest hosting in October 1992, however, in recent years, Williams has not been guest hosting on Rush's show.[25]
Douglas Urbanski Award-winning Motion Picture Producer, former Broadway impresario, occasional actor, raconteur, "paying subscriber to Rush 24/7," also known as America's Guest Host, Urbanski first hosted three times in 2010, left the rotation to produce films on location (during which he briefly hosted a competing program on Westwood One) and returned to the substitute host rotation in mid-2012.
Erick Erickson Founder and editor of RedState and radio host at WSB.[26] Erickson first served as substitute host in 2014.
Chris Plante Radio host based at WMAL in Washington, DC.
Roger Hedgecock Former mayor of San Diego, California, and a talk radio host at Clear Channel talk station KOGO there. He was, as of 2007, the most used stand-in, and was also a fan favorite. Hedgecock spent several years out of the substitute rotation but has since returned. Ken Matthews A host on WHP in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and WPHT in Philadelphia, subbed for Rush on July 3, July 14, September 1, November 24 and December 26, 2017; and June 22, 2018.[27]
Todd Herman A host on KTTH in Seattle, Washington, debuted as a guest host for a vacationing Rush on August 24, 2017. He did the show again on August 25, 2017, and again on January 2, May 24 and 25, 2018.[28]
Nick Searcy An actor who stars on the FX show Justified, he debuted as a guest host for a vacationing Rush on December 27, 2017.[29]

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I loved Walter Williams!

Recent substitute hosts
Mark Belling[23] Host of The Mark Belling Late Afternoon Show on fellow iHeartMedia station WISN in Milwaukee.
Mark Steyn[24] A Canadian journalist, columnist, and film and theater critic. Steyn traditionally hosts from his home in New Hampshire, referred to as EIB - Ice Station Zebra.
Dr. Walter E. Williams economics professor, strong proponent of laissez-faire capitalism, and former chairman of the economics department at George Mason University in Virginia. Williams began guest hosting in October 1992, however, in recent years, Williams has not been guest hosting on Rush's show.[25]
Douglas Urbanski Award-winning Motion Picture Producer, former Broadway impresario, occasional actor, raconteur, "paying subscriber to Rush 24/7," also known as America's Guest Host, Urbanski first hosted three times in 2010, left the rotation to produce films on location (during which he briefly hosted a competing program on Westwood One) and returned to the substitute host rotation in mid-2012.
Erick Erickson Founder and editor of RedState and radio host at WSB.[26] Erickson first served as substitute host in 2014.
Chris Plante Radio host based at WMAL in Washington, DC.
Roger Hedgecock Former mayor of San Diego, California, and a talk radio host at Clear Channel talk station KOGO there. He was, as of 2007, the most used stand-in, and was also a fan favorite. Hedgecock spent several years out of the substitute rotation but has since returned. Ken Matthews A host on WHP in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and WPHT in Philadelphia, subbed for Rush on July 3, July 14, September 1, November 24 and December 26, 2017; and June 22, 2018.[27]
Todd Herman A host on KTTH in Seattle, Washington, debuted as a guest host for a vacationing Rush on August 24, 2017. He did the show again on August 25, 2017, and again on January 2, May 24 and 25, 2018.[28]
Nick Searcy An actor who stars on the FX show Justified, he debuted as a guest host for a vacationing Rush on December 27, 2017.[29]
Mark Steyn. Very good...thank you. I enjoyed listening to him the other day while driving to lunch.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If it is a guy with an English accent, I believe that's Tom Stein. May be wrong though....
I had it wrong. It was Ken Mathews. Don’t care for him much, really. I like Mark Steyn, quite a lot. Several of the others are good. Roger Hedgecock, Eric Erickson are both good. I liked Nick Searcy a lot in Justified and he did OK as a Rush guest host. Mark is awesome!