• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POLL: Are you more likely to vote for a gubernatorial candidate who supports legalizing medical MJ?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Ya think this might be the problem ???

"If a baseball player slides into home plate and, right before the umpire rules if he is safe or out, the player says to the umpire - 'Here is $1,000.' What would we call that? We would call that a bribe. If a lawyer was arguing a case before a judge and said, 'Your honor before you decide on the guilt or innocence of my client, here is $1,000.' What would we call that? We would call that a bribe.
"But if an industry lobbyist walks into the office of a key legislator and hands her or him a check for $1,000, we call that a campaign contribution. We should call it a bribe."

Janice Fine – Dollars & Sense Magazine

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Correct. You are not getting this ...
I advocate no such thing. I despise the pharmaceutical industry and their pimp minions . My point is that cannabis, although proven to be beneficial in so many ways for so many ailments, is illegal because the pharmaceutical / medical / psychiatry cartel do not want our children off their hook. We are inundated with pharmaceutical ads every 10 minutes. "Ask your doctor if <insert drug here> is right for you." Prescription drugs is a bzillion dollar industry. It's absolutely criminal

Our children are being prescribed ADHD drugs at every turn. The US is The Prozac Nation - why no one looks at the the death and horror from prescribed SSRIs is beyond me

I agree wholeheartedly about pharmaceuticals. And I'll extend that attitude to the medical industry in general. They are symbiotic with the wide assortment of whiners, buffet behemoths, smokers/druggers and psychos looking through books trying to match their symptoms with an illness. (I am not dis-advocating medical care when necessary). You know what they all got in common?

They cost me my due wealth. Someone has to pay for their inactivity, their diabetic medicine, their contrived operations, their treatment etc. And it ain't them.

If there was some way they could drown in their lifestyle and have it not affect me (libertarian fantasy) then I could handle that. But someone has to ante up and its on the working class to do so.
&$^# that. You tell me who is going to watch their children and make their mortgage payments? And you want to add layers of stoned dipshits to the list?

Yeah, that pisses me off.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Good lord people go outside and get some fresh air. Take in the scenery. Do something useful. Be a man. That will cure your ills.

Don't crumble at home in your basement in an inebriated cloud. Useless bs.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I agree wholeheartedly about pharmaceuticals. And I'll extend that attitude to the medical industry in general. They are symbiotic with the wide assortment of whiners, buffet behemoths, smokers/druggers and psychos looking through books trying to match their symptoms with an illness. (I am not dis-advocating medical care when necessary). You know what they all got in common?

They cost me my due wealth. Someone has to pay for their inactivity, their diabetic medicine, their contrived operations, their treatment etc. And it ain't them.

If there was some way they could drown in their lifestyle and have it not affect me (libertarian fantasy) then I could handle that. But someone has to ante up and its on the working class to do so.
&$^# that. You tell me who is going to watch their children and make their mortgage payments? And you want to add layers of stoned dipshits to the list?

Add cops who get ridiculous salaries and people who are put in prison and their families who qualify for welfare because daddy is locked up.

There’s a good chance prohibition is costing you more money than legalization.

Last edited:

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My point is that cannabis, although proven to be beneficial in so many ways for so many ailments, is illegal because the pharmaceutical / medical / psychiatry cartel do not want our children off their hook.
And not just our children, all of us.

This point can not be emphasized enough.

We are dealing with a huge multinational criminal cartel who care not a whit about our childrens or our health, but instead their intent is to make as much money off our lives. Controlling us with medications is their sole intent to make money.

Birth Pharma copy.jpg

Time we started facing reality and calling a spade a spade.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ok, fine, but it sure looks to me that you're blaming the wrong people for your wails and moans.

Keep bitching about your contemporaries while those above your station truly cause all this misery...

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Jesus turned water into wine.

Alcoholism has destroyed far more families than marijuana ever has.

Therefore Christianity should be banned... for the children’s sake.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Those layers of dipshits will always be there , whether one wants to blame cannabis or whatever , every society has to deal with the layers of dipshits...
The big dipshit in the room is alcohol and tobacco and how much it cost all of us....
This argument is getting so old...

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Proper use
One of the first mentions of wine in Scripture is by Melchizedek, priest of the Most High God at Salem (Jerusalem) during the time of Abram, whose name was later changed to Abraham. Melchizedek “brought forth bread and wine” for Abram and his companions (Genesis 14:18). The Hebrew word translated wine in Genesis 14:18 is yayin. This word is used over 130 times in the Hebrew Bible to mean fermented wine, not grape juice.

This same beverage, when used excessively, causes drunkenness. Genesis 9:21 says that Noah drank too much yayin and became drunk. Lot also became drunk on this beverage (Genesis 19:30-36), and so did Nabal (1 Samuel 25:36). Nevertheless, God told his people to enjoy yayin at the yearly festivals (Deuteronomy 14:26). In addition to using wine as a beverage, God also commanded the Levitical priests to include in the sacrifices a portion of wine (yayin) as a drink offering (Exodus 29:40). These scriptures make it clear that there can be a right and a wrong use of wine.
The Bible does promote drinking alcohol and alcohol has destroyed countless families.

Rollie, Do you feel the same way about alcohol and your alcohol promoting savior?I think this would put you in a tough spot unless you want to be a hypocrite.

I advocate proper use and so does the Bible.