• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Pompeo Says the Magic Words

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why is he so fucking fat?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Kiss NWO bush's ass CHECK
Director of CIA CHECK
Explains Trumpism CHECK
We want the NWO to serve us! {the elite}

Reading the speech that was written for him by his NWO masters. CHECK

He is fat off the sweat of your brow. "The new liberal world order will serve us!" fk, I wish they would go back to 'thousand points of light'.

1544022793450.png
Yeah, it's a cook book and the sheep couldn't wait to board his spacecraft.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
He supports the bush whacker die-nasty & is critical of the rest of the world, WTF !
He says:
"President Trump wants everyone to pay our fair share so we can deter our enemies & defend the people of our countries"
I really do not care for this statement, due to the fact that it has been shoved into every orifice of our collective bodies, by far too many administrations. Why TF do we have to support these tyrannical assholes in their ivory towers (big benefits, huge retirements, immunity from prosecution, for NOT serving us according to the Constitution ?

DC has become a bigger enemy to us than Russia or China. It's so bad that even a man that wants to clean it up is prevented from doing so.
I can't help but to think, as the nation with a military base in almost every country in the world, that WE are the terrorist of the planet. We interfere in other countries elections & affairs & talk about defending "democracy" in other countries. Our ignorant/arrogant (take your choice, even both) leaders call the United States of America, "a democracy". I would like to shove those words up to the 33rd wrinkle of their rusty fucking rectums !