• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

AmericanWildman

AmericanWildMan
5ffd7daa.jpg

All they have left is to start a revolution. I think this is where they are trying to lead us. If that happen they will then try to bring in help form China, United Nations, etc to remove Trump and take our weapons and finish destroying America.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sasha Baron Cohen-Every fucking time

1610484235438.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 197733

All they have left is to start a revolution. I think this is where they are trying to lead us. If that happen they will then try to bring in help form China, United Nations, etc to remove Trump and take our weapons and finish destroying America.
Bring plenty of Molotov cocktails instead. There are no restrictions against possessing them like there is with firearms that I'm aware of.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610490192134.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What's McConnell thinking? He be finished as a Democrat in a red suit and get his head handed to him next time he reups

1610490885206.png

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
1610490681415.png

AmericanWildman

AmericanWildMan
Bring plenty of Molotov cocktails instead. There are no restrictions against possessing them like there is with firearms that I'm aware of.
I think its still considered a destructive device and could be a felony. I was supersized to find out that M80's Cherry Bombs anything bigger then a fire cracker is considered a destructive device.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anti Semitic!

1610496237422.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1610497123164.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So you opinion is that clean, freshwater is an infinite resource?
Yes,

We are in a closed loop system and there are many means of recovery. Desalinization, ultrafiltration, sterile filtration, WiFi, evaporative etc.

It’s not free but yes it’s infinite because it’s recoverable.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What's McConnell thinking? He be finished as a Democrat in a red suit and get his head handed to him next time he reups

View attachment 197749
At 78 and just winning a 6 year term, he’s probably run his last race. This is when the psychos are most dangerous, when they have nothing left to constrain their actions

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yes,

We are in a closed loop system and there are many means of recovery. Desalinization, ultrafiltration, sterile filtration, WiFi, evaporative etc.

It’s not free but yes it’s infinite because it’s recoverable.
STOP

desalinization is only a means to separate solids, salts, out of the actual water H2O
Ultrafiltration is but a mechanical device to 'clean' actual water H2O
all of the other technical tools are used to treat actual water H2O

molecules, combined atoms that form molecules of water exist in abundance, but not an infinite abundance and all I ask:
Name One Natural Phenomenon that occurs that places those two atoms of hydrogen into and locked with that one atom of oxygen, only one is required to pass the test

recovery is Not the same as manufacture / produce

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Burn some hydrogen.

Get your hydrogen from anywhere but water. Like cyanide.

Get your oxygen from calcium carbonate (sea shells).

(*Poof*)

You've got water that never was water before.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Burn some hydrogen.

Get your hydrogen from anywhere but water. Like cyanide.

Get your oxygen from calcium carbonate (sea shells).

(*Poof*)

You've got water that never was water before.
so, should i use some superglue to help keep 'em together?

:don't know:

been on my mind for a few years now...subs break it down(use both parts), space tech breaks it down (oxygen, dump hydrogen), big Up Techie asshats use the hydrogen for their 'get rich quick' schemes with their poorly paid science staff (resources are cheap by separating water) and they dump the oxygen

the uptick in oxygen and any problems occurred to me when i was checking out rust one day...that's why some underwater stuff survives intact and some 'melts', oxygen...too much and everything chemically burns

so...play out any scenario you like, cheap huge-over-valued-bastards and .gov are doing what now? Class???

LOL

Dismissed...............

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
multiply that times perhaps millions with what I suspect the Chins have done, and the old USSR are still doing it as Russia...the 'problem' is so large, they won't ever bring it up or be challanged by anyone other than that liar bitch, what's her name...Golam? er, Greta

yeah, i don't wanna run two agendas at the same time

LOL, no, i don't wanaa do that

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They're like 10 year olds!

1610506945636.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They'll keep coming at you and coming at you...until you kill them

1610507105997.png

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i'll bet, as a child, this man stole from his mothers purse...and his dads wallet and from anyone else he could

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
STOP

desalinization is only a means to separate solids, salts, out of the actual water H2O
Ultrafiltration is but a mechanical device to 'clean' actual water H2O
all of the other technical tools are used to treat actual water H2O

molecules, combined atoms that form molecules of water exist in abundance, but not an infinite abundance and all I ask:
Name One Natural Phenomenon that occurs that places those two atoms of hydrogen into and locked with that one atom of oxygen, only one is required to pass the test

recovery is Not the same as manufacture / produce
H2O is highly unstable and can only exist in pure form for short periods time before reionization occurs. There is no naturally pure water anywhere. But water molecules as a category are easily manipulated for use. Nature does it for us and POTW assist.

If you were to consume h2o it would reionize by demineralization your body over time

We may contaminate it with pollution or urine but it’s infinite as a resource because it’s so easily restorable.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
H2O is highly unstable and can only exist in pure form for short periods time before reionization occurs. There is no naturally pure water anywhere. But water molecules as a category are easily manipulated for use. Nature does it for us and POTW assist.

If you were to consume h2o it would reionize by demineralization your body over time

We may contaminate it with pollution or urine but it’s infinite as a resource because it’s so easily restorable.
but we split it and it's gone...

it doesn't reconstitute. i drink it, i piss it out, it's still water, my blood is mostly water that evaporates and is replenished at will, simply through my consumption of it. our skin stays hydrated partially through the water in the atmosphere, our eyes and nasal cavities use this atmospheric water to help maintain it's health...

in nature, water is probably split in a volcano, massive amounts of heat would be required, but, the bottom line is, in nature, water atoms are never separated, so, nature had no reason to have to re-create that which already is...

or if it does, no one seems to know what it is

this has nothing to do with the phases of water, the use of water, etc...we're bags of water...

this is about the creation of water...nothing more

h2 merges with o...when?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
During combustion.
You say....

Why do we split it?
it does not become created during combustion...the water in the exhaust from an internal combustion engine came in with the air, water is in the air and it's drawn in and catalysed out in the exhaust where, again, it turns to steam. the combustion process produces quite literally produces zero / near zero water

they split it primarily for the hydrogen which is used primarily for research and idk what they do with it on a sub, but they use the oxygen too, on a sub, in space, they use only the oxygen...maybe now the hydrogen, but up to an article from a few years back, an astronaut spoke how they just jettison the hydrogen

the 'new tech' companies today, those playing with hydrogen are splitting it out of water because it's cheaper and they, like everyone else, think they're 'doing no harm' or could care less, but, universities do this in their research...mostly .gov stuff if i think about it, but there are private industries probably doing R&D

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i found this...
https://airandspace.si.edu/collection-objects/fuel-cell-apollo/nasm_A19730934000

quite unique and am still wondering about it...as in, I first wondered: THAT'S MY MONEY, GIVE ME ONE YOU BASTARDS!

then i settled down and thought: That's My Money that was used to produce that, Give Me One, Please?, You Bastards!

neither way will work, idk...still researching all of it / any of it

i've not put annything out anywhere...only here. i've spoken with people who only want to argue ICE produces water...like talking with a wall...

i'm hoping someone has something 'different'

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
it does not become created during combustion..
I alwsys thought that one of the reasons they might split water molecules was to use the hydrogen as fuel.
...and I know that burning natural gas creates water vapor too. During combustion, one of the hydrogen atoms in the gas splits off and joins with atmospheric oxygen to form a water molecule that never existed before.

Split water into hydrogen and oxygen. Then burn the hydrogen. You'll get water vapor as the hydrogen and oxygen reconnect.

Similar to how combustion of wood coal etc combines carbon and oxygen to form co2.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I alwsys thought that one of the reasons they might split water molecules was to use the hydrogen as fuel.
...and I know that burning natural gas creates water vapor too. During combustion, one of the hydrogen atoms in the gas splits off and joins with atmospheric oxygen to form a water molecule that never existed before.

Split water into hydrogen and oxygen. Then burn the hydrogen. You'll get water vapor as the hydrogen and oxygen reconnect.

Similar to how combustion of wood coal etc combines carbon and oxygen to form co2.
i've argued over the mathematical formulation of the left side versus the right side and my arguement has always been the water comes in with the atmosphere, it's not created, it's drawn in, i did the math, it's quite a bit of water at sea level, less at higher elevations

i asked how, if we simply broke down the O2 on the left side and inserted water as part of the O, how would that change the math...silence

i'm not an expert, i know energy changes but i've never been sold, by any discussion, that water is produced when in fact, it's not even mentioned on the left side of the equation...it's not a balanced equation

(that 25o2 actually contains massive amounts of water, if we're referencing what an ICE actually does, in real time. we don't run engines off of 'dry air')
2C8H18(l) + 25O2(g) → 16CO2(g) + 18H2O(g)

making any sense?
it doesn't happen as we've been told

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
if we're referencing what an ICE actually does,
I wasn't referring to the combustion in an ice, but rather splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen and then subjecting the hydrogen to sufficient heat to cause combustion, you'll get water vapor as the hydrogen becomes oxidized.