• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 5.55.21 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 10.25.37 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 10.34.55 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 10.37.29 PM.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Source for that by any chance GH?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
This is the problem as I see it:

Fiat spent to lobby whilst morally bankrupt, isn't illegal. This is why these stains won't swing.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 217636
Just my opinion, but I don’t think the plexiglass shields are there to protect you from the cashier. It’s to protect the cashier from you.
o.k., follow along:

here we could otherwise presume, we have the makings of a fist fight

otherwise, we could discuss this topic for multiple hours of not watching 'them'

yep

they create the problem, sometimes they don't give a solution, we sorta just make it up as we go, and for reasons we're not all in agreement with

that's really not their problem...and honestly, it's not really ours either

i'm kinda looking at this sideways a bit

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is the problem as I see it:

Fiat spent to lobby whilst morally bankrupt, isn't illegal. This is why these stains won't swing.
some how i get this...let's just let bygones be bygones, i'm sure they didn't mean anything by their actions, besides, they're criminals, you didn't expect them to act like anything else, did you?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Reaction score
Not at all Buck, they are behaving as per form. However it needed to be pointed out that the various parties involved aren't stupid enough to admit to outright bribery and will always say they were lobbying. To come out with such a big and emotive headline like "BIDEN BRIBED" will lead many up the garden path.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not at all Buck, they are behaving as per form. However it needed to be pointed out that the various parties involved aren't stupid enough to admit to outright bribery and will always say they were lobbying. To come out with such a big and emotive headline like "BIDEN BRIBED" will lead many up the garden path.
i'm patiently awaiting the arrival of such a day...

i like beaten paths

but we've always got that one video of Joe declaring his blackmail scheme with Ukraine, he was quite proud of himself...such an idiot he is

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
o.k., follow along:

here we could otherwise presume, we have the makings of a fist fight

otherwise, we could discuss this topic for multiple hours of not watching 'them'

yep

they create the problem, sometimes they don't give a solution, we sorta just make it up as we go, and for reasons we're not all in agreement with

that's really not their problem...and honestly, it's not really ours either

i'm kinda looking at this sideways a bit
Buck, are you related to Mikey? Sometimes I have trouble following you, if ya know what I mean. And why are we spoiling for a fistfight?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The ds hates you!

The government spent 3 billion advertising for this shot. The government is now knocking on people’s doors coercing them to receive this shot. Imagine that much effort and funding for regenerative agriculture, organic foods, mindfulness, nutrition, and exercise programs.

Tip

Alec Zeck

@Alec_Zeck

·
Jul 8

The shot that doesn’t confer immunity, doesn’t limit “transmission,” made by companies w/ extensive criminal records and billions paid out in criminal fines, has an ARR of 0.7%/1.2%, contains experimental technology w/ 0 longterm safety data in humans, and 400,000+ VAERS reports.

Tip

Alec Zeck

@Alec_Zeck

·
Jul 8

The pharmaceutical industry spends by far the most lobbying in government. The FDA receives upwards of 75% of its drug regulatory budget from the companies it regulates. Oftentimes they take the data from the companies at face value and don’t conduct their own independent study.

Tip

Alec Zeck

@Alec_Zeck

·
Jul 8

What gives you any indication that the government genuinely cares about ensuring or improving your health? Where is the evidence of that? What makes you believe it? Your genuine observations and experience, or what you’ve been conditioned to believe?

Tip

Alec Zeck

@Alec_Zeck

·
Jul 8

Despite loads of government funding towards “health” infrastructure over the years, we’ve become increasingly diseased. Why? In my experience, the people who don’t buy into the government’s health recommendations, health directives, or the allopathic system are the healthiest.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The ds hates you!

The government spent 3 billion advertising for this shot. The government is now knocking on people’s doors coercing them to receive this shot. Imagine that much effort and funding for regenerative agriculture, organic foods, mindfulness, nutrition, and exercise programs.

Tip

Alec Zeck
@Alec_Zeck
·
Jul 8

The shot that doesn’t confer immunity, doesn’t limit “transmission,” made by companies w/ extensive criminal records and billions paid out in criminal fines, has an ARR of 0.7%/1.2%, contains experimental technology w/ 0 longterm safety data in humans, and 400,000+ VAERS reports.

Tip

Alec Zeck
@Alec_Zeck
·
Jul 8

The pharmaceutical industry spends by far the most lobbying in government. The FDA receives upwards of 75% of its drug regulatory budget from the companies it regulates. Oftentimes they take the data from the companies at face value and don’t conduct their own independent study.

Tip

Alec Zeck
@Alec_Zeck
·
Jul 8

What gives you any indication that the government genuinely cares about ensuring or improving your health? Where is the evidence of that? What makes you believe it? Your genuine observations and experience, or what you’ve been conditioned to believe?

Tip

Alec Zeck
@Alec_Zeck
·
Jul 8

Despite loads of government funding towards “health” infrastructure over the years, we’ve become increasingly diseased. Why? In my experience, the people who don’t buy into the government’s health recommendations, health directives, or the allopathic system are the healthiest.
Wounded Knee, Waco, Ruby Ridge, The Tuskegee Experiment, MK Ultra, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, The Las Vegas mass shooting and much, much more, all brought to you by your friendly neighborhood government. That is just the evil perpetrated by the American government. They’re willing to murder millions, if it suits their purpose. Throw in the Maoist government, the Soviets, Nazi Germany, Japan in WWII, Che and Castro, the present day CCP and the total numbers are astounding. Hundreds of millions, for certain.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Wounded Knee, Waco, Ruby Ridge, The Tuskegee Experiment, MK Ultra, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, The Las Vegas mass shooting and much, much more, all brought to you by your friendly neighborhood government. That is just the evil perpetrated by the American government. They’re willing to murder millions, if it suits their purpose. Throw in the Maoist government, the Soviets, Nazi Germany, Japan in WWII, Che and Castro, the present day CCP and the total numbers are astounding. Hundreds of millions, for certain.
There's no coming back from it either SoG. The infection is global and the number of people willing to fight it are insufficient to make a difference now. It's just too late for that.

Find like minded people in your area and stick together in groups. Self preservation is the key now. Waiting for the Calvary cavalry to ride over the hill to save us is yesterday's starry eyed and sexy solution....it never came in time IMHO. Listen to your gut when you hear all the talk and ask yourself how far the talk has gotten us so far, then realize there are people here faced with the decision of losing their livelihood or their health/life. All the talk, the failed predictions, the endless internet articles and videos...all of it... hasn't prevented those people from being forced by the illegitimate government in place to make a decision none of us should be forced into.The soothsayers predicting the military takeover any day now should take some time and explain to those people here why being patient and listening to all the talk and reading all the internet articles isn't working for them and their families now and why their faith in a letter didn't prevent the Angel of Death from coming to their door anyway!

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There's no coming back from it either SoG. The infection is global and the number of people willing to fight it are insufficient to make a difference now. It's just too late for that.

Find like minded people in your area and stick together in groups. Self preservation is the key now. Waiting for the Calvary to ride over the hill to save us is yesterday's starry eyed and sexy solution....
I agree with you that it’s all self preservation and self defense now, on a socio-political level. Having said that and also realizing you meant “cavalry” and not Calvary, Calvary is the only solution. The world has proven itself to be ultimately corrupt and unfixable. Human beings are corrupt and unfixable. I believe it was Christ Himself who said, “The world will not change until man himself changes.” The problem is that, even if he desperately wanted to, man cannot change. The present state of the world, as well as all of history proves it so. Trust in Christ, now more than ever. (Exiting the pulpit)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I agree with you that it’s all self preservation and self defense now, on a socio-political level. Having said that and also realizing you meant “cavalry” and not Calvary, Calvary is the only solution. The world has proven itself to be ultimately corrupt and unfixable. Human beings are corrupt and unfixable. I believe it was Christ Himself who said, “The world will not change until man himself changes.” The problem is that, even if he desperately wanted to, man cannot change. The present state of the world, as well as all of history proves it so. Trust in Christ, now more than ever. (Exiting the pulpit)
I don't have any better ideas brother. The amount of disinformation going back and forth now is incredible. No one knows what the hell is going on. The best move in this disinformation game is simply not to play! Take the 'good news' and 'bad news' with a grain of salt and see what ACTUALLY happens.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'm not sure why this press release is 'huge'. IIRC the person who hired Barr is, himself, also no longer in charge. Who's to blame then?

1626179784784.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
IpxOORE.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
xHWKh29.gif

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
UHxOIln.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
f3780e7674b15c98.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
d23da9c3a3004d88.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
yH3ERAA.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
plt2Qcu.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Grandpa-Short-Circuits.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
7968989201863653.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
kRJk59k.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Du3nemp.jpg

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Buck, are you related to Mikey? Sometimes I have trouble following you, if ya know what I mean. And why are we spoiling for a fistfight?
i tried to make it so it wasn't misunderstood....now i gotta go back, but you don't know this yet...see what it was specifically about...o.k.

our leaders do stuff without telling us exactly the reasons they do it, so, we have a tendency to 'finish the story'

lol

one was talking the plexiglass helps the customer, you mentioned it's there for the cashier...but, we all sorta understand, it does absolutely nothing, and in the wrong situation, i picture two guys fighting it out, It's For the Cashier, the other guys yelling: It's For The Customer

and .gov is just sitting back laughing their asses off....

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score