• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1652197608040.png

AUnut

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. You hadn't posted it yet when I first saw the post. :2 thumbs up:

I feel like I just got a slap in the face reading that! How many years has she been in Congress? 3?? 4??. She went from an ex barmaid to multi millionaire on the backs and wallets of the American people....like every other politician!
I would love to see her tax return. Like to see who "Owns" her.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Yup, I'm being pressured to take a wuflu test today in fact. There's no way I'm taking any COVID tests or any vaccines regardless of any dog house days it will cost me.

I’m with you

I don’t trust them. Just being within 6 feet is dangerous but they’ve got to ram the swab into the near blood brain barrier to find a sample?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t transferring spike proteins into our snouts

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more
1652232771524.png

• Abolish both parties,
  • Declare martial law, arrest the traitors from both parties and put the military in charge,
  • Hold a meeting of the states to form a new government of the people, by the people and for the people
  • Execute, in the most painful and insufferable way possible, all previous Democrats/Republicans found guilty of treason against the people of the United States of America!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more
View attachment 258566
  • Abolish both parties,
  • Declare martial law, arrest the traitors from both parties and put the military in charge,
  • Hold a meeting of the states to form a new government of the people, by the people and for the people
  • Execute, in the most painful and insufferable way possible, all previous Democrats/Republicans found guilty of treason against the people of the United States of America!
1652234169341.png