• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON- FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE !

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The moment I saw Lucy yank away the football before Charlie Brown could kick it I knew Lucy was a c..u..n..t....and, of course, she is the one who hangs out the psychiatrist shingle...birds of a feather.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Lunacy.jpg

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
mermaids.jpg

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
says.jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Here is one that I have had for 40ish years.

What goes around, comes around.

legal vs illegal.jpg

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When the White Man came to America we didn't immigrate, we invaded. There's a difference.
Some, not all, of my ancestors were already here, but even they came here from somewhere else. Just saying!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Some, not all, of my ancestors were already here, but even they came here from somewhere else. Just saying!
The natives lost to the white man and in the process lost their land. Tough cookies!! I had nothing to do with it and I really don't feel bad about it. My grandparents came here from Italy and I'm pretty sure they had nothing to do with it too. To the victor goes the spoils. It's been the way of the world since the caveman days

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The natives lost to the white man and in the process lost their land. Tough cookies!! I had nothing to do with it and I really don't feel bad about it. My grandparents came here from Italy and I'm pretty sure they had nothing to do with it too. To the victor goes the spoils. It's been the way of the world since the caveman days
Then you accept the invasion of Mexicans & other illegals, who will soon dominate our nation ??

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Don't forget to include WACO !!
If the government is stupid enough to let them all in (and apparently they certainly are) then I repeat, to the victors go the spoils. I have no loyalty to the people who run the US. They are all pieces of shit in my eyes and it is they who are breaking the laws in order to allow this invasion. I'm responsible for me and my family and that's all I really care about. Sorry old chap but the shit is going to hit the fan shortly and we all need to have our priorities straight. I got kids and grandkids to worry about! We all should be thinking this way IMHO. There aren't enough patriots left in the US to partner with to try and fight the neocon jews running the country so standing tall and fighting to reclaim the country from the pathetic society we've become isn't going to get ya much.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I DO NOT disagree, at all. I am just saying that the INVASION/illegal entry from/through Mexico is a modern day equivalent of 1492.
YES,
I have no loyalty to the people who run the US. They are all pieces of shit in my eyes and it is they who are breaking the laws in order to allow this invasion.
Here, I hope you are wrong. I know we have a massive population of leftisits, BUT don't forget "silent America" we shall rise for the occasion !!!

There aren't enough patriots left in the US to partner with to try and fight the neocon jews running the country so standing tall and fighting to reclaim the country from the pathetic society we've become isn't going to get ya much.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I DO NOT disagree, at all. I am just saying that the INVASION/illegal entry from/through Mexico is a modern day equivalent of 1492.
YES,

Here, I hope you are wrong. I know we have a massive population of leftisits, BUT don't forget "silent America" we shall rise for the occasion !!!
We are silent America my friend. You can find us all in front of our computer s banging away like patriots on our keyboards and sipping our coffee while the country slips away.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You are spying on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

engineear

Seeker
Seeker
Looking at that electrified wall...Trump could have it powered by massive amounts of solar panels and wind turbines, thus shutting up the people who are afraid he'll do away with clean energy AND protecting the borders.
Excess energy could be sold to Mexico to assist in paying for the wall!