• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
No tomb. No burial. No mourning.

Just parted out for money like a scrapped car.
When my wife and I were young, she had a miscarriage. It was just a tiny little thing. We cried and mourned our loss. The doctor told her, sometimes it's natures way of taking care of something that wasn't right in the fetus. I don't understand how people can intentionally abort a child. Guess my upbringing molded that into my belief system.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
When my wife and I were young, she had a miscarriage. It was just a tiny little thing. We cried and mourned our loss. The doctor told her, sometimes it's natures way of taking care of something that wasn't right in the fetus. I don't understand how people can intentionally abort a child. Guess my upbringing molded that into my belief system.
Lt, so sorry for your loss!
My wife & I understand what you went thru as we lost our second daughter 4 hours after birth.
It takes a long time for healing in these situations.
I also don't understand how anyone could harm one of these precious little ones.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sorry for your loss.
...and yea, I too can't understand how anyone could choose to cause that.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We lost our granddaughter about 3 years ago with just two weeks to go to term. My daughter went for her last checkup after noticing the night before the child was kicking more than usual. Seemed innocent enough figuring the baby just wanted out. The doctor failed to find a heartbeat at that checkup and determined the cord wrapped around the baby's neck and she perished in the womb. It was the saddest time of our lives. She was all set to start her life, her life was snuffed out at the last minute and we lost her. Her name was Rachel Anne.

I would have no problem shooting baby killers in the streets if the opportunity presented itself.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Not sure of your motive here, but that little circle has a MUCH wider radius.

Ethiopia, India and Spain are specifically mentioned within the Bible.

Include the boundaries of the Babylonian and Roman Empires, and you would be far closer to accuracy.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Not sure of your motive here, but that little circle has a MUCH wider radius.

Ethiopia, India and Spain are specifically mentioned within the Bible.

Include the boundaries of the Babylonian and Roman Empires, and you would be far closer to accuracy.
My motive is that religion, ALL religion, is a man made creation leveraging human engrained guilt to gain power and profit. I don't begrudge anyone their right to their own beliefs. I expect the same respect in return.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
My motive is that religion, ALL religion, is a man made creation leveraging human engrained guilt to gain power and profit. I don't begrudge anyone their right to their own beliefs. I expect the same respect in return.
Fair enough.

I know very little about the Quran, but I do know quite a bit about the 66 books of the Bible.

I suppose my motive would be more accurately depicting the global and empirical power of the God in which I believe.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That's why it's a relationship with Yashua/Jesus, not a religion. Haven't been in a religious building in years. A number of us meet at someone's home, teach and learn, read on own and share. When I see a speaker come into a church to share the Gospel, and then are out back selling books and tapes, rubs me the wrong way...money changers ...ya know?
Just like most things, people don't do their own due diligence and listen to others interpretation and run with that, like CNN...and we know how that works out. A lot of people learn there, not sure what exactly. Some Catholic churches, or A Catholic church in New York, held/is holding mass on Sunday and off to the side there's a homosexual mass taking place at the same time. Wow, what's that about? Anyway, hope you learn and grow closer to whatever it is you seek.

Off soapbox.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Back then this wouldn't have seemed too far out of color, if you'll pardon the pun. I went to a drunk fest up in the mountains on Halloween several years ago. Did black face and pantomimed Obama, won best costume. Mind you, the party was in Wyoming.

Here's the kicker. I listen to Styxhexenhammer when I shower, similar to how some might listen to the radio. He brought up a valid point. What if the clan costume was the real thing?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Back then this wouldn't have seemed too far out of color, if you'll pardon the pun. I went to a drunk fest up in the mountains on Halloween several years ago. Did black face and pantomimed Obama, won best costume. Mind you, the party was in Wyoming.

Here's the kicker. I listen to Styxhexenhammer when I shower, similar to how some might listen to the radio. He brought up a valid point. What if the clan costume was the real thing?
The kicker is that he admitted to it, appologized and is now claiming it wasn't him, and most recently is trying to claim that he went blackface as a Michael Jackson ode or some S!*&. Spinless bufo.

EDIT: Added twatter pic

Last edited:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Amen brother! You can stay on the soapbox.

That's why it's a relationship with Yashua/Jesus, not a religion. Haven't been in a religious building in years. A number of us meet at someone's home, teach and learn, read on own and share. When I see a speaker come into a church to share the Gospel, and then are out back selling books and tapes, rubs me the wrong way...money changers ...ya know?
Just like most things, people don't do their own due diligence and listen to others interpretation and run with that, like CNN...and we know how that works out. A lot of people learn there, not sure what exactly. Some Catholic churches, or A Catholic church in New York, held/is holding mass on Sunday and off to the side there's a homosexual mass taking place at the same time. Wow, what's that about? Anyway, hope you learn and grow closer to whatever it is you seek.

Off soapbox.
I grew up Roman Catholic. I attended the finest Jesuit schools on the west coast. I got kicked out of the RC during, of all things, a Bible study because the priest claimed I was misinterpreting the Word, but the Word is alive and the Word was teaching me as I later learned.
Took my family from church to church; literally ran out of a hubbeda-bubbeda Pentacostal show (the Pentecostals really liked my teachings for some strange reason), got kicked out of two more evangelical mega-churches; again for misinterpreting the Bible, but it was really all about questioning church doctrine which contradicted the perfection of the Word.
I learned early on that I knew NOTHING about the Bible, so how could I misinterpret it when the LORD Jesus Christ was using His Word to teach me.
Finally settled on a Baptist church for a few years and taught Sunday school; an awesome responsibility and not to be taken lightly; developed my own curriculum which was Bible alone with no commentary.
If the Word asks you a question, you use the Word to answer the question. There is no other way to interpret the Bible.
Left the congregation over 10 years ago. No going back to that one, and it was arguably the best of the bunch.
Now I read and study the Word; pray without ceasing, and await that blessed hope.

It is that same blessed hope in The LORD Jesus Christ which makes me hopeful for POTUS DJT and America.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++