• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I would love to have a drink with him, but he doesn’t do that.
I think you could have a Diet Coke with him. Kinda boring, but it’s a drink. I’d sneak a little Makers Mark in mine, though.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
K, black kittie ur post is the reason one should cool it on the pot seam...er...seen. I mean hell I bust the beers and drown in the whifkey and shit dude at least I can have fun but this? I'm like wtf?over?
It’s a quote from the president, his particular style of talking when there is no script but he wants to make a big point is fantastic, it’s great, very great.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-uk-different-names/

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.
- John Adams

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Couldn't resist posting the whole thang...

The key to stopping mass shootings is to pass sensible legislation against thoughts and prayers says AOC

Babylon Bee
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 20:25 UTC

© Babylon Bee
I've noticed something. With every mass shooting, there are thoughts and prayers. That's a correlation -- a science word that means "one caused the other."

Now, I'm a big believer in science. Science tells us about climate change and asteroids. I always listen to science -- except economics which isn't a real science and is very mean. So if science tells me that thoughts and prayers cause mass shootings, then I'm going to act. I'm going to tweet, "Hey, stop it with those thoughts and prayers." And I'm going to do some more tweets. And then maybe write a bill -- or an FAQ summarizing what I want the bill to be since that's easier.

And I'm going to teach. Teach people how to stop having thoughts and prayers. Now, not praying is easy. If you're thinking of asking God for something, just don't do it. It's probably good not to pray as praying too much could make you a Republican (there's another correlation).

Not having thoughts is harder, but I've gotten pretty good at it. I just pick a blank wall and stare at it and try not to think. Eventually I sort of black out and lose time. It's not quite sleep -- actually, my doctor is not exactly sure what that is. Hey, science, there's another thing for you to look into!

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
That can't be real.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Couldn't resist posting the whole thang...

The key to stopping mass shootings is to pass sensible legislation against thoughts and prayers says AOC

Babylon Bee
Fri, 15 Mar 2019 20:25 UTC

© Babylon Bee
I've noticed something. With every mass shooting, there are thoughts and prayers. That's a correlation -- a science word that means "one caused the other."

Now, I'm a big believer in science. Science tells us about climate change and asteroids. I always listen to science -- except economics which isn't a real science and is very mean. So if science tells me that thoughts and prayers cause mass shootings, then I'm going to act. I'm going to tweet, "Hey, stop it with those thoughts and prayers." And I'm going to do some more tweets. And then maybe write a bill -- or an FAQ summarizing what I want the bill to be since that's easier.

And I'm going to teach. Teach people how to stop having thoughts and prayers. Now, not praying is easy. If you're thinking of asking God for something, just don't do it. It's probably good not to pray as praying too much could make you a Republican (there's another correlation).

Not having thoughts is harder, but I've gotten pretty good at it. I just pick a blank wall and stare at it and try not to think. Eventually I sort of black out and lose time. It's not quite sleep -- actually, my doctor is not exactly sure what that is. Hey, science, there's another thing for you to look into!
Could believe she said that. New name for her...Moronica!