• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Fatrat I think you need to look into all the issues with wind power. Along with false promises, subsides, polution and actual life and power produced with wind mill that needs to be fully backed up by a gas or coal fired plant, not to mention all the safety issues like chucking ice up to 1800 ft while they want to put them very close to your property line. Then research what Germany is finding when doing autopsies on dead people that live close to wind mills & their hearts have thickened muscles....... then you can study infrasound............... the figure out why it is part of agenda 21 & is used to drive people away from teh country and into city's and it will landlock city's .................. I could go on but........................

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, Fatrat.

You can drop the "clever" summary-bite: "Windmills cause cancer" and look at the reality of:

"Then research what Germany is finding when doing autopsies on dead people that live close to wind mills & their hearts have thickened muscles... "

Suddenly, it ain't so funny.

Smile as you read this if you can:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...c-cardiomyopathy/symptoms-causes/syc-20350198

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a disease in which the heart muscle (myocardium) becomes abnormally thick (hypertrophied). The thickened heart muscle can make it harder for the heart to pump blood.

You die from it. OOPS.

I think the winner really has to be: "I did not have sex with that woman." <-- If I got a blowjob from another woman, my wife would definitely see it as "having sex with that woman". Obama gets a pass because he is allowed to dhimmy us dhimmies all he wants.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, Fatrat.

You can drop the "clever" summary-bite: "Windmills cause cancer" and look at the reality of:

"Then research what Germany is finding when doing autopsies on dead people that live close to wind mills & their hearts have thickened muscles... "

Suddenly, it ain't so funny.

Smile as you read this if you can:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...c-cardiomyopathy/symptoms-causes/syc-20350198

Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) is a disease in which the heart muscle (myocardium) becomes abnormally thick (hypertrophied). The thickened heart muscle can make it harder for the heart to pump blood.

You die from it. OOPS.

I think the winner really has to be: "I did not have sex with that woman." <-- If I got a blowjob from another woman, my wife would definitely see it as "having sex with that woman". Obama gets a pass because he is allowed to dhimmy us dhimmies all he wants.
https://ses.library.usyd.edu.au/bitstream/2123/10501/5/Wind_Disease_List.pdf Amazing what people blame on the wind...PDF file

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
President Johnson was my favorite lying champ....
On June 23, 1965, while signing the Coinage Act of 1965, Johnson proudly stated that he made "the first fundamental change in our coinage in 173 years. The Coinage Act of 1965 supersedes the act of 1792. . . . Since that time our coinage of dimes, quarters, half dollars and dollars have contained 90 percent silver. Today, except for the silver dollar, we are establishing a new coinage. . . . The new dimes and quarters will contain no silver. They will be composites, with faces of the same alloy used in our 5-cent piece that is bonded to a core of pure copper."

Despite saying that "silver consumption is now more than double new silver production each year," he defied all laws of economic supply and demand by adding, "Our present silver coins won't disappear and they won't even become rarities. . . . If anybody has any idea of hoarding our silver coins, let me say this. Treasury has a lot of silver on hand, and it can be, and it will be used to keep the price of silver in line with its value in our present silver coin. There will be no profit in holding them out of circulation for the value of their silver content."

Read Newsmax: President Johnson Took Silver Out of Most US Coinage | Newsmax.com

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
. . . If anybody has any idea of hoarding our silver coins, let me say this. Treasury has a lot of silver on hand, and it can be, and it will be used to keep the price of silver in line with its value in our present silver coin. There will be no profit in holding them out of circulation for the value of their silver content."
Hilarious!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 9.24.04 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 8.53.38 AM.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I am learning my MacbookAir & cannot figure out how to delete the text on top. Oh well !

1560655134727.jpg