• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Well I finally lost it!!!!

Was just in Walmart and seen dude whose cart was FULL to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need!!

I called him selfish and gave him a low down about the elderly, moms, and people who need these types of things. Told him he should be ashamed of himself!

He said: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
A4FA625B-AE8F-4500-B796-79CE782017E5.jpeg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
They bailed out the banks in 2008, nothing for Main street. This will go directly to the people, i.e., Main street....

Scorpio

Hunter of elusive Beer Virus
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
This will go directly to the people
GH

don't be silly, it will only do a drive by shooting on the slaves on its way up the ladder,

the slaves will get it, cash it, pay rent or morts with it, and it still ends up in the same place it always does

it is but giving a coke addict a quick hit, with a nasty hangover later

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GH

don't be silly, it will only do a drive by shooting on the slaves on its way up the ladder,

the slaves will get it, cash it, pay rent or morts with it, and it still ends up in the same place it always does

I would make a mortgage payment so I see where you're going with that.

Where'd you go to school, scorp?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
GH

He isn’t being silly. This currency will go directly to the people, who can choose to use it as they see fit and hopefully in their own best interests. It will be $1K or so they didn’t have before. They can pay bills, buy groceries, pay their rent or mortgage, buy gold or silver, or just stuff it under a mattress. Whatever they want. Sure, it isn’t good thinking, in the long term, for the value of the “dollar,” but they’ve been killing off that animal for many decades now. Who cares? It’s dead eventually, in any case.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
.....I see it as LUBE during TAX time.......and sometimes we all wish for a lil lube LOL ...
I dont know who you intended to mean when you said "we"...

Got a mouse in your pocket or something?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
He isn’t being silly. This currency will go directly to the people, who can choose to use it as they see fit and hopefully in their own best interests. It will be $1K or so they didn’t have before. They can pay bills, buy groceries, pay their rent or mortgage, buy gold or silver, or just stuff it under a mattress. Whatever they want. Sure, it isn’t good thinking, in the long term, for the value of the “dollar,” but they’ve been killing off that animal for many decades now. Who cares? It’s dead eventually, in any case.
Agreed. But if the flow stopped, show's over.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This currency will go directly to the people, who can choose to use it as they see fit and hopefully in their own best interests. It will be $1K or so they didn’t have before.
Remember 2/3rds of Americans can't scrape together 1K...... that is huge to them.

Use it as they see fit really bothers me as I see tats & nike shoes.

If money is flowing in a few weeks whatever happens BEFORE they get that money is monumental.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Remember 2/3rds of Americans can't scrape together 1K...... that is huge to them.

Use it as they see fit really bothers me as I see tats & nike shoes.

If money is flowing in a few weeks whatever happens BEFORE they get that money is monumental.
There will always be foolish people who do foolish things with their money. I guess I don’t care if they buy Nikes and tattoos, or beer and marijuana. Let them have at it. There will be lots of people who spend more wisely, I think. The dollar is toast anyway, eventually. Let it die. If the right guy is in office, hopefully he will construct a better system on the ashes of the old one. It’s my hope, anyway. If we get the NWO digital matrix system, we are all toast. In that case, keep your eyes on Jesus.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++