• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON- FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE !

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm more a fan of the Saddam method ....pop the head clean off. Sure it means making two trips to clean up afterwards ... but you don't have to hang around all day waiting for them to stop kicking.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm more a fan of the Saddam method ....pop the head clean off. Sure it means making two trips to clean up afterwards ... but you don't have to hang around all day waiting for them to stop kicking.
I have an example of one of those but truly, there are women here...real lady type women, not those feminazis poking themselves pierced full of holes, plastering tattoos on every square inch of their skin with items sticking out of every orifice in order to drive home their point for the day , who may find the straightforwardness a bit awkward to view. It would be very hard for them to make us a sammich without puking after watching something like that you know!

I have my priorities straight! :2 thumbs up:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

I think she is inflicted with ALL 3 diseases.

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS)
Terminal Hopium Withdrawal (THW) and the
Russian Collusion-Delusion Flu (RCDF).

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Shootist. I like you. I appreciate a lot of your posts. I can understand some of your problems with the Hebrew overlords of media, etc. But, this is offensive and I'm not a jew. View attachment 98614
Sorry to hear that. Happy to learn you're not a jew however :2 thumbs up:

Seriously, the facts are out there about who controls the media. As far as the visual depiction, I've seen worse on CNN. I don't intend to offend but it is what it is and we can no longer hide what's being done to the American people in the closet.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that. You can look the other way and avoid being offended but the problem doesn't go away.

On a brighter note...Happy to learn you're not a jew :2 thumbs up:
You're not gettin' the point, brother.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I think he is referring to Auschwitz, where they cremated a HUGE LOT of dead Jewish people. A HUGE number of Jews died there.
Yeah, he knows what the reference is. Otherwise, why put all the CNN Jews in the ovens?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that. Happy to learn you're not a jew however :2 thumbs up:

Seriously, the facts are out there about who controls the media. As far as the visual depiction, I've seen worse on CNN. I'm don't intend to offend but it is what it is and we can no longer hide what's being done to the American people in the closet.
Look, I'm not "snowflake offended." I am aware that the Jews control the news and entertainment media and banking, a lot of the megacorporations and have an inordinate amount of influence relative to their population, which runs about 3%, if I remember correctly. My problem is with the meme itself. Putting a specific group of people, figuratively of course, into the ovens. It has a real historical reference. At least as far as we know. It's possible there was exaggeration, but we do not know that for certain.

I have little or no problem with your hanging memes. There are traitors in this country whose crimes earn them a noose, as far as I'm concerned. Many of them might be Jews working for CNN or one of the other big networks. I think it's getting into unacceptable ideological territory, though to entertain the idea of putting a large group of people into metaphorical furnaces, largely based on their cultural and religious affiliations historically. That's a bad place, shootist. Think it through.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I think he is referring to Auschwitz, where they cremated a HUGE LOT of dead Jewish people. A HUGE number of Jews died there.
That's the story we've all been told yeah....are we sure that's 100% accurate though? Especially now when so much settled history has now been brought into question, why shouldn't that be also?

Look, that's all I have to say on the topic. I don't want to get banned.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Folks, people in Seattle who are allowed to vote.
fucking climate change.jpg

And I aint kidding............

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Thems Oregon plates on that off road vehicle.
Can't we Orygunians travel to Seattle ?
Of course, a better question is "Why would anyone want to travel to Seattle" ??

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Might be a repeat, but still good !

schumer looking for nancies brain.jpg

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
What's really funny.........that unit is FRONT WHEEL DRIVE! Make note that the traction aid is on the rear tires.......................

You didn't notice because you aren't paying attention to detail