• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I know its a joke thread but thimerisol is not Mercury and it is not in most vaccines

It’s either removed or not used in most flue vaccines. It Is sallacyllic acid (sorry about spelling) and reactive with mercury.

i hate these scare monger posters. Oh my god animal cells in my blood - yeah you ever eat meat?

monosodium glutimate - yeah ever eat Chinese food it’s the salt substitute

Formaldehyde- yeah I don’t want to be embalmed while alive but it’s a tiny amount and I’d much much rather the virus in the vaccine Was Inactive (was dead as a doornail) so I’ll deal with it

everyman should make an informed decision about the risk he takes. The older I get the more I understand there is no perfect answer. You take the pill and don’t get the disease but the pill hurts your liver for example

I’ve seen death by pneumonia, I’d rather risk the vaccine
The devil is always in the details and the truth in most arguments usually lies somewhere in the middle.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A bit of a difference with a substance going though the digestion system vs. directly injecting it in the blood stream.
And Thimerosal does indeed contain Mercury.

AmericanWildman

AmericanWildMan
A bit of a difference with a substance going though the digestion system vs. directly injecting it in the blood stream.
I thought Thimerosal was a mercury containing compound. I know the doctor threatened to call CPS on me when I would not let them put 5-7 vaccines in one shot to give to my kids because I was concerned that the the max safe amount of Thimerosal was in each shot? X 5-7 NO WAY. My First Rule when it comes to Government and its Agencies is, Don't Trust Anything They Tell You.

I have worked with lots of medical people and most not all of they believe the propaganda they are trained with. Same thing goes for Pharmacist.

They wanted to give my son his Hepatitis Vaccine. WTF! do you expect him to share needles with his friends in kidingarden? The same doctor assured me that they no longer used Thimerosal in vaccines. Well that was B.S.

I understand it takes a lot of time to verify everything. If I think its funny or I agree with some of it, I post it.

Enjoy Life, but question everything.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Thimerosal does indeed contain Mercury.
I thought Thimerosal was a mercury containing compound
Thimerosal is an alkylmercury compound (approximately 49% mercury by weight) used as an antiseptic and antifungal agent. It has a role as a disinfectant, an antifungal drug, an antiseptic drug and a drug allergen. It contains an ethylmercurithiosalicylate.

Developed in 1927, thimerosal has been and is still being used as a preservative in some cosmetics, topical pharmaceuticals, and biological drug products, which includes vaccines. There has been significant concern regarding its safety and toxicity in the last several decades. Although thimerosal is banned in several countries, it continues to be included as a preservative in some vaccines in the United States and many vaccines in the developing world

And for those who know what this is: Thimerosal MSDS

Attachments

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Too bad they didn't choose silver instead...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20200521-172142.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Thimerosal is an alkylmercury compound (approximately 49% mercury by weight) used as an antiseptic and antifungal agent. It has a role as a disinfectant, an antifungal drug, an antiseptic drug and a drug allergen. It contains an ethylmercurithiosalicylate.

Developed in 1927, thimerosal has been and is still being used as a preservative in some cosmetics, topical pharmaceuticals, and biological drug products, which includes vaccines. There has been significant concern regarding its safety and toxicity in the last several decades. Although thimerosal is banned in several countries, it continues to be included as a preservative in some vaccines in the United States and many vaccines in the developing world

And for those who know what this is: Thimerosal MSDS
Thanks for posting I’ll back off and accept there are differences of opinion. I’ll just make one last comment water and oxygen are both non toxic but hydrogen peroxide water with an extra oxygen is poison

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Thanks for posting I’ll back off and accept there are differences of opinion. I’ll just make one last comment water and oxygen are both non toxic but hydrogen peroxide water with an extra oxygen is poison
butttt.....there are intravenous hydrogen peroxide therapys...(including viruses and pneumonia) ....

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Early 80's when soft contact lenses were new, most, if not all solution manufacturers used thimerosal as the preservative. When a large % of the patients came back with burning/flaming red eyeballs, the mercury preservative was the culprit.

That spawned heat units to disinfect but people would mix the salt tablet and distilled water wrong or reused it or forgot to turn the heat unit on or the unit would malfunction causing overcooked lenses that discolored or didn't get hot enough to kill bugs. So then came 3% hydrogen peroxide that you'd pour into a little cup that you'd first place a platinum coated disc
That when the peroxide hit the disc it would disinfect the lens while fizzing it's way to saline solution overnight.
Great system except people are stoopid, lazy and cheap. We'd go over IN GREAT DETAIL on how to use this. The disc had to be changed every month otherwise when it was wearing out it's not turning the peroxide into saline and your eyes will sting or BURN if not changed. It will burn your fucking cornea!! You will do that once and NEVER do it again. The bottle has a RED TIP....WARNING WILL ROBINSON!!! Don't put directly on your eye...doofus!! But they did.

Then...extended wear lenses are approved for 30 day CONTINUOUS WEAR....well damn it, it says 30 so I'm gonna do that. Well, some could, most couldnt...I mean...how lazy are we? Take the damn things out and put your glasses on...WHAT!!? You don't have any? Yet, here you are, sitting in my office, wasting everyone's time cuz you over wore your lenses, slept in them, never cleaned them, can't see to drive to go to work, legally blind without corrective lenses, one is torn the other has chips missing around the edges.....someone shoot me. We/the doctors, made A LOT of money from inattentive people.
I mean, if your life depended on you being able to see...how many pair of specs would you have? Ya know the response...." I can only wear 1 pair at a time..yuk yuk". Really? Have a spare tire in your car, 1 pair of shoes, 1 set of undies...Get it? But we're talking about your FOOKING VISION DIPSHIT!! But they come in next week, black electrical tape holding it together, crying how they cant get to work....i turn into John Belushi's Ninja Optician, put my black silks on so he cant see me come up from behind, unsheath my 500 year old sword, raise it over my head and in one fell swoop....AAAEEEeeeeiiii...

They're coming to take me AWAY ha-ha ho-ho he-he, to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me awayyyyy ha-ha!

I should write a book and be told what a great fiction writer I am...except the stories are true....

Thimerosal was taken out of contact lens solutions many moons ago.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sheep always are

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member