• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON- FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE !

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't mean to be rude but her neck looks like a petrified vagina.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
IDK if it's my computer or GIM, it shows on my end, but I am having a lot of issues with this kind of stuff & I get alerts but no messages !?!?!?!
Yea, I've noticed many of your pics don't work. Are you hotlinking? I'm thinking that's the problem. I always save the pic I want to post and upload to gim from a local drive and I've never had a problem. Maybe you could try it too?

In keeping with the thread,

But+he+draws+all+the+characters+the+same+if+youre+_68c88b4bd2b317e661f9e3df3b7e1754.jpg

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That SOB is responsible for taking our freedoms away, based on a lie, with one stroke of his pen (Patriot Act). He hangs right next to Obama
37DBFFB7-E432-42CF-9FE4-D7AF9C869B25.jpeg

To me, they are the exact same person.

But because obama was painted as this African Liberal god that would bring us all together, by continuing the bush policies he effectively eliminated the anti war left. His party could not criticize him.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah sorry, blacks are not on some "white welfare plantation". In all black countries blacks vote for government even more to the left of what America has assuming there even is a vote.

I would be so sure about that statement...

“If you wish to keep slaves, you must have all kinds of guards. The cheapest way to have guards is to have the slaves pay taxes to finance their own guards. To fool the slaves, you tell them that they are not slaves and that they have freedom. You tell them that they need law and order to protect them against bad slaves. Then you tell them to elect a government. Give them freedom to vote and they will vote for their own guards and pay their salary. They will then believe they are free persons. Then give them money to earn, count, and spend, and they will be too busy to notice the slavery they are in.”
Alexander Warbucks

Silver Sabre

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I would be so sure about that statement...

“If you wish to keep slaves, you must have all kinds of guards. The cheapest way to have guards is to have the slaves pay taxes to finance their own guards. To fool the slaves, you tell them that they are not slaves and that they have freedom. You tell them that they need law and order to protect them against bad slaves. Then you tell them to elect a government. Give them freedom to vote and they will vote for their own guards and pay their salary. They will then believe they are free persons. Then give them money to earn, count, and spend, and they will be too busy to notice the slavery they are in.”
Alexander Warbucks
No they are on a white welfare plantation but they'd vote for that (actually just welfare plantation) whether white people were present or not.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
BHM SHORTEST MO OF YEAR.JPG

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
We're come a long way with spending since September 11th 2001 according to that chart. It appears some entities may have experienced quite a windfall during the previous two administrations. Quite curious to say the least! Perhaps this is the particular part of the swamp which Trump is really going after! If so he wouldn't have given us a clue about that being his plan...exactly what we see today! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
image.png