• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON- FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE !

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
CAN YOU SPOT PELOSI.jpg

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Let Elmer do it !!! :hunt::tied up:

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just water board 'em all 'til they tell all, then put 'em in a common cell all together, after they've told all on each other. Them that don't kill each other can be turned over to their victims for final punishment.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Yet here he shakes a man's hand as a man would....

View attachment 99004
Notice Putin's hand is over Trumps? In business that signals 'I am over you'... on top...

The question is did Putin put his hand 'over' Trumps? or did Trump allow Putin to be 'on top'...?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Notice Putin's hand is over Trumps? In business that signals 'I am over you'... on top...

The question is did Putin put his hand 'over' Trumps? or did Trump allow Putin to be 'on top'...?
Noticed that. Didn't know what to make of it.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Folk need to wake up to the fact that people willing to start a war and kill millions for a profit wouldn't blink a eye at destroying a building with thousands in it, or dropping a plane with 100. They've been teaching that every life is precious to keep the peasants from hanging them, but they would feel more the the price of a bullet used to murder a peasant than the peasant them self.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Folk need to wake up to the fact that people willing to start a war and kill millions for a profit wouldn't blink a eye at destroying a building with thousands in it, or dropping a plane with 100. They've been teaching that every life is precious to keep the peasants from hanging them, but they would feel more the the price of a bullet used to murder a peasant than the peasant them self.
Some of us are aware but most sheeple are more interested in how big Kim Kardashian's ass is getting and who's mixed marriage is being celebrated this week!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Unfortunately, this is so true. There's not a lot of difference between republicans and democrats when it comes to spending other peoples money.

RNC=DNC.jpg

I have a bone to pick with the title of the cartoon...for a nation with a national debt of $20 trillion I don't think you can say the era of fiscal responsibility has vanished recently. It's been missing for decades. Neither political party can point fingers at the other political party. There is only one party.... the "spend until it all comes crashing down" party.

Last edited:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Unfortunately, this is so true. There's not a lot of difference between republicans and democrats when it comes to spending other peoples money.

View attachment 99196

I have a bone to pick with the title of the cartoon...for a nation with a national debt of $20 trillion I don't think you can say the era of fiscal responsibility has vanished recently. It's been missing for decades. Neither political party can point fingers at the other political party. There is only one party.... the "spend until it all comes crashing down" party.
It’s been growing since ‘37.... 1837. It went exponential during the Lincoln years then leveled off. Many say the nation went bankrupt during the Great Depression. I’m more apt to think it went bankrupt in 1913. Unsustainability was reached during the war of northern aggression. It took 48 years for the bill to come due.