• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON-FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
No, I'm not a National Chess Grand master, and since they didn't get the title right...
There is no such title as National Chess Grand Master. It is simply known a Grand Master. A moniker when reached is carried for life. A Master chess player is a thing. Usually given when your rating has reached 2000. In international competition FIDE will award a master chess title.

In all likelyhood Baron is not a "titled" master as that would be easily verified. However, if he enjoys chess as a youth, the likelyhood is very high he has reached the level of expertise to be called a chess master.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20200624-120904.png

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Does anyone remember when life was fun and people had a sense of humor?

1593023348748.png

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thanks for posting this, T. I know this doesn’t necessarily represent your belief system, but it’s a good one.
SoG, yes, BUT, I will stand for someone, against any wrong from people with criminal or any other immoral intent.
i.e. queers are "allowed" to assemble, hug & kiss, but churches & their congregation are not allowed to assemble !! That is pure Bullschiff !!!!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I wonder if a Muslim train conductor would say Allah board?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
no cure.png

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
when the truth is told.jpg

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Is "Officer Krupke" playing with himself, instead of protecting the witch ?
Just a couple of more years & she won't be able to truss those hangers & she'll have a set of knee pads ! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

pillosi & officer krupke.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This little tiny space ship lands on a farm right in front of the farmer. A little tiny alien comes out of the ship and asks the farmer how many head of cattle he has. The farmer tells the little tiny alien that he has 200 head of cattle. The little tiny alien says I'll give you $20,000 dollars for each.

The farmer agrees and the little tiny alien pays him. The farmer watched as the little tiny alien went back in his ship and brought out a little tiny cow. He put the little tiny cow down and it went and quickly ate all the cows and went back in the ship.

The little tiny alien asked the farmer how many chickens he had. The farmer said about 60. The alien said I'll give you $100 per chicken.

The farmer agreed and the little tiny alien payed him. The little tiny alien went in his ship and brought out a little tiny chicken. He put the little tiny chicken down and it went and quickly ate all the chickens and went back in the ship.

Same thing happened with all the animals on the farm. When there were no more animals left the little tiny alien got back in his ship and started to take off. The farmer thought to himself "what am I doing!?!" and he yelled to the little tiny ship "come back!"

The little tiny ship came back and landed and the little tiny alien came out and the farmer said "hey bud, I'll give you back every penny of this cash, if you got a little tiny Liberal in there...."