• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON- FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE !

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
BitterClingers.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Liquor store parking, eh Michael ;)

image.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Wind power hates Xmas

image.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
image.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
image.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
image.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The solution is obvious to those with eyes that are willing to see

image.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Don't know if this is true, feeling like I should first research it; naaaa

image.jpeg

Edit: looked it up and it's close but not true but you have to read carefully. It's not all men killed it's black men killed. Roughly 500/yr in Chicago or 4000 vs 7000 in Viet

http://www.americanwarlibrary.com/vietnam/vwc10.htm

Last edited:

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Edit: looked it up and it's close but not true but you have to read carefully. It's not all men killed it's black men killed. Roughly 500/yr in Chicago or 4000 vs 7000 in Viet
Not to worry count probably goes up daily.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
And all the rest of ya, put those iPhones away and start paying attention, or I'll cap yer a**es, right now!
All'a yall's azzes gettin' a solid A or Teach gonna':robber: smoke a fool.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Clearly arming people with vaginas is a very bad idea. I wouldn't want little Tommy to lose his life because Miss Fuckumama was on the rag and a bit edgy that day.
IDK its kind of like a nudist colony...bit of an open carry...she could hose me down and I would die with a smile on my face...

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
IDK its kind of like a nudist colony...bit of an open carry...she could hose me down and I would die with a smile on my face...
Boy that's really liking it rough!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
47E9090F-1F9A-42E1-BA4F-52E8D9ACC6DC.jpeg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
From a lawyer friend of mine

Something to consider when asking for reinstatement (or new version) of the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban. The chief complaint liberals had with this bill was the grandfather clause, of which very few people today are aware, and the media is completely ignoring. Because of the grandfather clause, ALL weapons manufactured on or before the day in which the law took effect were exempt from the law. Currently, there are close to 2 million AR-15's legally owned in the United States. I haven't taken the time to research to see how many other "assault weapons" are currently legally owned, but your imagination is probably fairly accurate. NONE of these weapons would be included in a newly legislated ban.

Why? Because of the Constitution, and I'm not talking about the 2nd Amendment which guarantees the right to bear arms. I'm not talking about the 4th Amendment which guarantees that our property will not be seized without probable cause (and that means probable cause against the individual, not in general.) Not by the 5th Amendment which states "...nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Although all of these Amendments must be considered when drafting such a piece of legislation, the key to the grandfather clause lies in the Constitution itself, Article I, Section 9, "No bill of attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed." Here is a good definition of an Ex Post Facto law: "Ex post facto is most typically used to refer to a criminal statute that punishes actions retroactively, thereby criminalizing conduct that was legal when originally performed." You can't legally possess something one day and suddenly be a criminal for possessing it the next. If a new Assault Weapon Ban were passed tomorrow, it would have zero effect on the weapons currently legally owned.

Now before you start posting with emotions and giving tirades about right vs wrong, needs vs wants, etc. bear in mind that what I posted is factual. I do it as information. And a word for BOTH sides of this debate, if you continue banging your head against the wall because what you are proposing isn't happening, change your tactics before you get a concussion.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Same reason you can't get done for not wearing a seat belt in a classic car that never had them.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hasn't happened to me yet. I suppose there might be one asshole cop out there, but the law's pretty clear.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

the key to the grandfather clause lies in the Constitution itself, Article I, Section 9, "No bill of attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed." Here is a good definition of an Ex Post Facto law: "Ex post facto is most typically used to refer to a criminal statute that punishes actions retroactively, thereby criminalizing conduct that was legal when originally performed." You can't legally possess something one day and suddenly be a criminal for possessing it the next. If a new Assault Weapon Ban were passed tomorrow, it would have zero effect on the weapons currently legally owned.​

This is extremely important for those of us who still have gonads...​