• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON- FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE !

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
You can't legally possess something one day and suddenly be a criminal for possessing it the next.
Drugs. Which is why I am libertarian but the key words are "criminalizing conduct." I used to be able to fish with out the salmon stamp/endorsement now if I do my criminal conduct gets me run in front of a judge BUT since way back when, when I used to snag them/force fed, I cannot be charged. The 1914A is in that grandfathered in realm though. I didn't own it in when ever they passed that law but they cannot prove I did not inherit it so there for I can have that belt fed thingy. I actually do not own it but I know who does and even as he purchased it and it was not inherited they cannot prove a custody chain and as per the 5th then he's not required too. So it falls back to "Criminalized Conduct," which is what you are doing now and not then.

Just thought I would point that out.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It isn't helpful when some of these brain surgeons creating these cannot even spell........

'comming'

Uggghhh
If they'd used cumming, they'd be OK.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Spelling is a lost "Art" Scorpio. I cannot tell you how cringe worthy most posts I see on other sites.
Being dyslexic I probably screw up my spelling more than anyone knows - butt - spell check works.

I could make the excuse it was the cat's fault.

correct spelling.jpg

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The never Trumpsters will never accept this. They're the commie bastards we need to keep track of when the time comes! They're always going to blame Trump and it's the American patriot with a rope that will clean up that mess!