• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

POST YOUR FAVORITE OR NON- FAVORITE POLITICAL CARTOONS HERE !

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
The news media are such attention whores. It's all for ratings.

CNNwhore.jpg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^ lol

Yeah Hitler was nationalist, the problem was he thought the world was only one country named Germany

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^ lol

Yeah Hitler was nationalist, the problem was he thought the world was only one country named Germany
Yeah, that's what they taught us in school. I'm a lot smarter and have done a lot of research since those days. Question everything you were taught and you'll be exposed to a whole new world that was

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I have always understood the quote to be this:

"We, the Rockefeller Foundation, supported and funded the Women’s Liberation Movement. Why do you think we did it? There were two primary reasons for this: One was that before women’s right to work, we could only tax HALF of the population. The other was so that with women going out to work it would break up families. Women would have to spend all day at work away from the family. The children would begin to see the state and teachers as their family and this would make it easier to indoctrinate and control them."

Nick Rockefeller as quoted by producer/director Aaron Russo

I knew if I looked for it I could find something related to it...

"
"

Last edited:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have always understood the quote to be this:

"We, the Rockefeller Foundation, supported and funded the Women’s Liberation Movement. Why do you think we did it? There were two primary reasons for this: One was that before women’s right to work, we could only tax HALF of the population. The other was so that with women going out to work it would break up families. Women would have to spend all day at work away from the family. The children would begin to see the state and teachers as their family and this would make it easier to indoctrinate and control them."

Nick Rockefeller in an interview with producer/director Aaron Russo
Yet nobody listened and no one cared!