• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Potter: Barr signals he is a deep state operative. Same old just-us dept.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I don't know. I think Barr is doing just what he was asked to do to draw heat off of the DOJ and get some demonrats to think better of him as he gets things done. Remember Jeff Sessions? Remember all the flak that Trump publicly sent his way? Same thing here, I think.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't care very much any more. It all seems like it's been bullshit anyway

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
he was brought in with such pomp and spin, that my bs meter went off the charts,

yet, he wasn't sessions, so what the heck, let's see,

to date, there has been exactly nothing done about anything of note,

they say be patient, he is working on it,

uhhh huh,

keep drinkin' the Qoolaid

some still haven't figured out why they chose the name 'q'..............too funny, right there in front of you the whole time.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I like Potter. The man is really staying up on things. I didn't know that Barr was going after the Bundy brothers despite them already being acquitted. That's beyond evil.

Let's not forget that it's been under Barr that 2 camera's failed while pointing at Epstein's cell, and that 2 guards "fell asleep" at the same time, and that the justice department allowed Ghislaine Maxwell to run off and hide.

Of course what's as terrible as anything is the dissident identification and gun-grabbing program Barr is quietly constructing.

"Barr’s personal crusade to mandate government backdoors into encrypted software and products, Barr’s new pre-crime program already has the tools for the mass extraction and storage of consumer data by means of both private tech companies and public services like emergency call centers.

Through the already drafted plan for HARPA and its proposed solution to identifying 'mental illness' via artificial intelligence and machine learning, this newly announced “pre-crime” program will have the means to analyze the mass of data harvested from consumer electronic devices from Carbyne and other means using vague 'mental health criteria.'”

https://www.unz.com/wwebb/with-litt...rmally-announces-orwellian-pre-crime-program/

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I think Barr is doing just what he was asked to do to draw heat off of the DOJ and get some demonrats to think better of him as he gets things done.
The AG's job isn't to appease demonrats or any other group. His job is to protect the Constitution, and he is breaking his oath and constructing a police state.

Here's a quick recap for ya...

*At the CIA Barr helped cover-up Iran Contra
*Barr was previously appointed by Bush Senior
*Barr volunteered to defend the Ruby Ridge Fed that shot an unarmed pregnant woman
*Barr was part of Jeffery Epstein's legal team when Epstein got off easy in Florida
*Barr's father hired Jeffery Epstein
*Barr has openly called for increased incarceration rates
*Barr is circumventing the 4th and 5th Amendments by constructing an unconstitutional spying, confiscation, and arrest program

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'm not disagreeing with anything stated so far.

I just remember how Sessions was treated and he was able to get things done out of the spotlight.

I think Barr is working on something that Trump doesn't want to be in the spotlight. So, he bashes him publicly to run cover for him and potentially get the demonrats to think better of Barr. If anything, Trump does NOT just punch through the front door, unless he has all the exits covered. When you think he's coming through the front door, he comes through a window.

Not discounting anything you guys have stated, but if anything, Trump fights asymmetrically. Something to think about when trying to figure out what's going on.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm not disagreeing with anything stated so far.

I just remember how Sessions was treated and he was able to get things done out of the spotlight.

I think Barr is working on something that Trump doesn't want to be in the spotlight. So, he bashes him publicly to run cover for him and potentially get the demonrats to think better of Barr. If anything, Trump does NOT just punch through the front door, unless he has all the exits covered. When you think he's coming through the front door, he comes through a window.

Not discounting anything you guys have stated, but if anything, Trump fights asymmetrically. Something to think about when trying to figure out what's going on.
All theories are on the table as none of us have any idea what the hell they're doing and if they're working together (optimists) or tearing at each others throats (pessimists).

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
An attorney- even most bad ones- will always instruct their clients to STFU in public. This is for good reason. Blabbing publicly only complicates their job and may well doom the entire legal case (I'm not sure Rudy Giuliani got that memo but I digress).

Call it 5-level chess or whatever you want but Trump's 2 am tweets about legal issues are not doing him any good.

Full disclosure: I only suffered through a couple of minutes of the opening soliloquy of the guy in the OP's video but I think I get the guy's gist. I marvel at all these tuber's insistence on making a 25 minute video about points that could be spelled out in a 2 minute read in a couple of paragraphs of written text. Drives me batshit insane.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
What would we know if DJT never tweeted?
We would know that the dims can't make an issue about the tweets- which is exactly what's happening. It's nothing but an unforced error.

In the end none of the underlying issue of the Stone sentencing will matter because Trump can and probably will pardon the guy anyway.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We would know that the dims can't make an issue about the tweets- which is exactly what's happening. It's nothing but an unforced error.

In the end none of the underlying issue of the Stone sentencing will matter because Trump can and probably will pardon the guy anyway.
I'd rather have him shouting out. I don't read the daily rag but I never got a breaking story exposing the deep state.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It is deep state against the rest of America. They have all gone full commie and want complete control of everything. Everything they do and every law they pass is just a set up to the next step and the next and the next until finally we have arrived at total control. Kavanaugh helped write the patriot act. There's about 0 chance he will overturn it and find it unconstitutional if anyone ever challenges it.
It doesn't matter if it's the red team or the blue team, they are all deep state team. 3 years and no major arrests. Pretty much says it all.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Next man in or we just call it quits and start over. This is what the media and Deep State don't get. What you had ain't coming back.... it's over. Will the players get away with it? Possibly in this life but so things go. But a good majority of the non-TDS afflicted aren't going to kow-tow to whatever tard they want to call King. It doesn't matter we aren't going to sit around and let you dictate whatever you want. It's on... Bring it.